Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old

Notices

Caylee Anthony 2 years old Not reported missing for a month after she was last seen.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-03-2009, 12:19 AM
Drivenon Drivenon is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 562
Patrick McKenna (Famous PI) On Defense Team

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpag...pagewanted=all

Yep, from Oj case

Last edited by Patty G; 02-03-2009 at 08:34 AM. Reason: Updated title
The Following User Says Thank You to Drivenon For This Useful Post:
  #2  
Old 02-03-2009, 12:20 AM
EmMomma's Avatar
EmMomma EmMomma is offline
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,039
I'm so shocked.
I'm going to fall off the couch from shock.
OK, not really.
__________________
"Lost is not alone..." T. Miller, Founder TES (and MY HERO!!!)

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of God, I will." -

Edward Everett Hale
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EmMomma For This Useful Post:
  #3  
Old 02-03-2009, 12:22 AM
SeriouslySearching's Avatar
SeriouslySearching SeriouslySearching is offline
always. SS~
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 33,461
Omg! (Shaking my head)
__________________
"WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.



What I post are my opinions only.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SeriouslySearching For This Useful Post:
  #4  
Old 02-03-2009, 12:22 AM
JBean JBean is offline
WS Administrator
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Dana Point,CA
Posts: 20,221
have I missed something?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JBean For This Useful Post:
  #5  
Old 02-03-2009, 12:23 AM
Lovejac's Avatar
Lovejac Lovejac is offline
These boys are my heartstrings!
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: State of Disbelief. SC
Posts: 7,601
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drivenon View Post
O M G Give me a &#*)@# break!!!
__________________
Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lovejac For This Useful Post:
  #6  
Old 02-03-2009, 12:24 AM
EmMomma's Avatar
EmMomma EmMomma is offline
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,039

Is there a link for this? I'm having no luck...
__________________
"Lost is not alone..." T. Miller, Founder TES (and MY HERO!!!)

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of God, I will." -

Edward Everett Hale
The Following User Says Thank You to EmMomma For This Useful Post:
  #7  
Old 02-03-2009, 12:26 AM
JBean JBean is offline
WS Administrator
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Dana Point,CA
Posts: 20,221
I am cornfused can someone splain it to me?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JBean For This Useful Post:
  #8  
Old 02-03-2009, 12:27 AM
JBean JBean is offline
WS Administrator
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Dana Point,CA
Posts: 20,221
I am going to lock this until someone comes up with a link. put it on my profile page and i will post it and reopen.
The Following User Says Thank You to JBean For This Useful Post:
  #9  
Old 02-03-2009, 12:36 AM
JBean JBean is offline
WS Administrator
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Dana Point,CA
Posts: 20,221
http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2008/ima....to.compel.pdf

thanks mydailyopinions.
The Following User Says Thank You to JBean For This Useful Post:
  #10  
Old 02-03-2009, 12:38 AM
mydailyopinions's Avatar
mydailyopinions mydailyopinions is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: In the Woods In Georgia
Posts: 5,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBean View Post
No problem! Now, how many nails will I spit when I google this one? LOL
__________________
Justice For Caylee Marie
The Following User Says Thank You to mydailyopinions For This Useful Post:
  #11  
Old 02-03-2009, 12:38 AM
EmMomma's Avatar
EmMomma EmMomma is offline
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,039
Thanks, MDO.
NOW...how did we all miss this when the motion is dated 15 December?
Interesting development, to say the least. Dr. L, LKB, now this...
__________________
"Lost is not alone..." T. Miller, Founder TES (and MY HERO!!!)

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of God, I will." -

Edward Everett Hale
The Following User Says Thank You to EmMomma For This Useful Post:
  #12  
Old 02-03-2009, 12:39 AM
mydailyopinions's Avatar
mydailyopinions mydailyopinions is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: In the Woods In Georgia
Posts: 5,518
Hold up.....

This is a physic? (google)
Defense claims a private investigator? What?
ETA: I assume this is because of the DC phone call at the crime scene?

EATA: Okay, this is a PI, not a Physic.. even though I think they need to hire a doctor to examine their heads..mines as well bring everyone on board!
__________________
Justice For Caylee Marie
The Following User Says Thank You to mydailyopinions For This Useful Post:
  #13  
Old 02-03-2009, 12:41 AM
EmMomma's Avatar
EmMomma EmMomma is offline
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,039
Quote:
Originally Posted by mydailyopinions View Post
Hold up.....

This is a physic? (google)
Defense claims a private investigator? What?
ETA: I assume this is because of the DC phone call at the crime scene?
I'm still trying to sort that out myself.
When involved with OJ, he was called a PI.
__________________
"Lost is not alone..." T. Miller, Founder TES (and MY HERO!!!)

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of God, I will." -

Edward Everett Hale
The Following User Says Thank You to EmMomma For This Useful Post:
  #14  
Old 02-03-2009, 12:42 AM
chicagofa13's Avatar
chicagofa13 chicagofa13 is offline
up at 30,000 feet
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Native Oregonian now in Chicago
Posts: 1,607
Quote:
Originally Posted by mydailyopinions View Post
Hold up.....

This is a physic? (google)
Defense claims a private investigator? What?
ETA: I assume this is because of the DC phone call at the crime scene?
I think there are quite a few Patrick McKenna's. I've found some kind of consultant in Canada, psychic, and this one. He's a HIGH-PROFILE PI!
The Following User Says Thank You to chicagofa13 For This Useful Post:
  #15  
Old 02-03-2009, 12:43 AM
chicagofa13's Avatar
chicagofa13 chicagofa13 is offline
up at 30,000 feet
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Native Oregonian now in Chicago
Posts: 1,607
http://www.yellowpages.com/info-LMS5...Investigations
The Following User Says Thank You to chicagofa13 For This Useful Post:
  #16  
Old 02-03-2009, 12:44 AM
RR0004's Avatar
RR0004 RR0004 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 19,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drivenon View Post
What? Where?

ETA: oh, named in the motion.
The Following User Says Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:
  #17  
Old 02-03-2009, 12:49 AM
chicagofa13's Avatar
chicagofa13 chicagofa13 is offline
up at 30,000 feet
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Native Oregonian now in Chicago
Posts: 1,607
Not a psychic!!

http://www.pat-mckennaonline.com/

That is the psychic, a woman, not a man.
The Following User Says Thank You to chicagofa13 For This Useful Post:
  #18  
Old 02-03-2009, 12:49 AM
mydailyopinions's Avatar
mydailyopinions mydailyopinions is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: In the Woods In Georgia
Posts: 5,518
Please excuse me while I puke..

I can't believe he is trying to hire a dream team..LOL..
I don't get it..people liked OJ before he killed his ex wife..so he may have needed a dream team..
Casey was a nobody..what is he thinking?
__________________
Justice For Caylee Marie
The Following User Says Thank You to mydailyopinions For This Useful Post:
  #19  
Old 02-03-2009, 12:59 AM
JBean JBean is offline
WS Administrator
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Dana Point,CA
Posts: 20,221
Isn't he the Psychic Detective?



in case I need to say it, I am just kidding
The Following User Says Thank You to JBean For This Useful Post:
  #20  
Old 02-03-2009, 01:01 AM
Capri's Avatar
Capri Capri is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,852
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmMomma View Post
Thanks, MDO.
NOW...how did we all miss this when the motion is dated 15 December?
Interesting development, to say the least. Dr. L, LKB, now this...
I'll tell you how...B/c Jose's motion is 3 pages of whining, and it gets old reading it.

***Note to self: Must read even Whiny motions from Def. team

http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2008/ima....to.compel.pdf
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Capri For This Useful Post:
  #21  
Old 02-03-2009, 01:07 AM
Drivenon Drivenon is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 562
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBean View Post
I am cornfused can someone splain it to me?
So I try to scoop y'all. ?
Thanks for the re-do.
This guy is like your GI Joe Doll, but real. I am pre-planning for him to pizz me off.
  #22  
Old 02-03-2009, 01:09 AM
amysmom amysmom is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Red Sox Nation
Posts: 3,591
"What would make me the most proud -- it sounds corny," he said, "would be to locate who really did it."

Ya think after 15 years (& a civil conviction) he's still looking? I bet he'd say so & say the same thing about KC if given the chance.
The Following User Says Thank You to amysmom For This Useful Post:
  #23  
Old 02-03-2009, 01:09 AM
JBean JBean is offline
WS Administrator
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Dana Point,CA
Posts: 20,221
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drivenon View Post
So I try to scoop y'all. ?
Thanks for the re-do.
This guy is like your GI Joe Doll, but real. I am pre-planning for him to pizz me off.
No one knew what you were talking about LOL.
The Following User Says Thank You to JBean For This Useful Post:
  #24  
Old 02-03-2009, 01:12 AM
Drivenon Drivenon is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 562
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBean View Post
No one knew what you were talking about LOL.
Lol, the idea behind 'scoop"..
All good in the hood.
  #25  
Old 02-03-2009, 01:14 AM
JBean JBean is offline
WS Administrator
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Dana Point,CA
Posts: 20,221
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drivenon View Post
Lol, the idea behind 'scoop"..
All good in the hood.
but ya gotta link your scoop!
The Following User Says Thank You to JBean For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Timothy McKenna - proximity to school alarms parents SewingDeb Up to the Minute 12 09-21-2007 12:44 AM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:21 AM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!