Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old

Notices

Caylee Anthony 2 years old Not reported missing for a month after she was last seen.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-10-2009, 12:55 PM
Blue_Dolphin308's Avatar
Blue_Dolphin308 Blue_Dolphin308 is online now
We can't help everyone, But everyone can help someone!
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Allentown PA
Posts: 3,094
Casey I hope you can hear me right now!

Cindy knows that she was watching with her attorney. Why else would she say this?
__________________
Be Kind to yourself, you are worth it!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-10-2009, 01:01 PM
Cayleefan's Avatar
Cayleefan Cayleefan is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: North Hollywood, California
Posts: 299
Also, Cindy said kind of quietly and in the beginning, "I love you Caylee. Love you Casey".
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-10-2009, 01:02 PM
Dr. Pennypacker Dr. Pennypacker is offline
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 821
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cayleefan View Post
Also, Cindy said kind of quietly and in the beginning, "I love you Caylee. Love you Casey".
aaawwww...That is sweet!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-10-2009, 01:02 PM
alwaysonmymind's Avatar
alwaysonmymind alwaysonmymind is offline
Proud Army Mom
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: By the Lake
Posts: 3,902
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladybass0711 View Post
Cindy knows that she was watching with her attorney. Why else would she say this?

I think the A's all said things for Casey's benefit...because they knew she would see it.
__________________
Just striving to be average.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-10-2009, 01:03 PM
Egoslayer's Avatar
Egoslayer Egoslayer is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 752
I'm not so sure that she knew. I don't think they're as united as it seems.
__________________
"I left work around 5pm, and went back to the apartment to pick up my daughter. However, after reaching the apartment, I realized that niether Zenaida, Caylee, or either of her two roomates were home."
-Casey Anthony.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-10-2009, 01:38 PM
Fandy's Avatar
Fandy Fandy is offline
Polite & Interested Newbie, if I don't ask, I'll never know!
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: northeast coastline
Posts: 665
i read on one Foxnews this AM that Casey did not request to watch TV during the service. I'm sure the link is in daily updates, I don't remember which Fox it was (not orlando)?
__________________
Keeping the Litterbox Clean! (these are not my cats, they are generic~mine are much cuter)!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-10-2009, 01:41 PM
belleyes belleyes is offline
LOOK I learned how to type a user title.
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 340
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fandy View Post
i read on one Foxnews this AM that Casey did not request to watch TV during the service. I'm sure the link is in daily updates, I don't remember which Fox it was (not orlando)?
That doesnt mean JB cant download and show her in private. (Away from public scrutiny)
__________________
princess - daughter of The King
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-10-2009, 01:43 PM
darlin gal's Avatar
darlin gal darlin gal is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: treehouse
Posts: 4,113
11 a.m.: A spokesman for the jail just e-mailed to say Baez does have the ability to bring a laptop and air card into his attorney-client meetings with Casey Anthony, but the jail will not be reported what is happening in the room, unless it violates jail policy. Using a laptop to view media Web sites is allowed, he said.

From

http://www.wesh.com/breakingnews/index.html

FOX reported Jose showing up about before the memorial at the jail with his laptop. I am betting the A's knew KC would be watching via the web.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-10-2009, 01:56 PM
JDzWife's Avatar
JDzWife JDzWife is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Tallahassee, Florida
Posts: 398
I am sure Casey did watch via Baez's laptop; that's how I watched the whole service, uninterrupted. Would love to have been a fly on that wall.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-10-2009, 01:56 PM
CharlestonGal CharlestonGal is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,425
If Cindy wants to talk to Casey, why doesn't she just go visit her like normal people do? She could talk to her 3 times a week if she felt like it. Why wait for a memorial for someone else entirely to "speak" to your own child?
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 02-10-2009, 02:02 PM
elle1919 elle1919 is offline
Blowing out another's candle will not make yours shine brighter!!
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: deep in the countryside of northern Alabama
Posts: 5,363
I think the Anthony's may have known that there was a chance Casey would be watching....but I don't feel like they went out of their way to excuse HER behavior or what she did, on the contrary they stated over and over that they loved her unconditionally. Just using the word unconditional acknowledges what Casey did. I don't remind my children that I love them unconditionally in good times.....I remind them in bad!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-10-2009, 02:02 PM
Pattymarie's Avatar
Pattymarie Pattymarie is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: ohio
Posts: 2,092
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDzWife View Post
I am sure Casey did watch via Baez's laptop; that's how I watched the whole service, uninterrupted. Would love to have been a fly on that wall.
I absolutely cannot believe, that through JB's laptop, KC has access to the internet!!!!! I wonder how many other prisoners have this privelage?
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-10-2009, 02:05 PM
weasel weasel is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 672
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fandy View Post
i read on one Foxnews this AM that Casey did not request to watch TV during the service. I'm sure the link is in daily updates, I don't remember which Fox it was (not orlando)?

I think she watched on Baez's laptop in her cell.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-10-2009, 02:07 PM
weasel weasel is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 672
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlestonGal View Post
If Cindy wants to talk to Casey, why doesn't she just go visit her like normal people do? She could talk to her 3 times a week if she felt like it. Why wait for a memorial for someone else entirely to "speak" to your own child?

Not being snarky, but unlike other people, CA can't go visit Casey without every news channel in the nation playing the recording on the 6 o'clock news. I can understand why the Anthony's wouldn't want their private conversations broadcast on the evening news.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-10-2009, 02:07 PM
Janis396's Avatar
Janis396 Janis396 is offline
It's getting dark, too dark to see....
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The city of rain and coffee....
Posts: 2,305
Quote:
Originally Posted by weasel View Post
I think she watched on Baez's laptop in her cell.
Probably with a lot of giggling and flirting going on between the two at the same time.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 02-10-2009, 02:08 PM
What'sThatClue's Avatar
What'sThatClue What'sThatClue is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,477
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattymarie View Post
I absolutely cannot believe, that through JB's laptop, KC has access to the internet!!!!! I wonder how many other prisoners have this privelage?
They all do now, if their attorney brings in a laptop.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02-10-2009, 02:08 PM
Fandy's Avatar
Fandy Fandy is offline
Polite & Interested Newbie, if I don't ask, I'll never know!
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: northeast coastline
Posts: 665
of course she did, i'm sorry, i'm obviously having a blonde-fog moment.mea culpa.
__________________
Keeping the Litterbox Clean! (these are not my cats, they are generic~mine are much cuter)!
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 02-10-2009, 02:13 PM
alwaysonmymind's Avatar
alwaysonmymind alwaysonmymind is offline
Proud Army Mom
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: By the Lake
Posts: 3,902
Quote:
Originally Posted by weasel View Post
I think she watched on Baez's laptop in her cell.
I agree. If she put in a request to the jail to watch it- she would have been in an area to be observed by others.

Her affect is too inappropriate to take a chance on that.
__________________
Just striving to be average.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 02-10-2009, 02:13 PM
watcher9 watcher9 is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: North GA
Posts: 2,580
I don't know how to post link.. On the CNN website, this story - More than 1,000 attend Caylee's memorial service - "She met with her attorney, Jose Baez, during the service in a jail interview room, jail officials said. There was no television in the room. Baez was permitted to bring in a laptop, although it was unknown whether they watched the service."
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 02-10-2009, 02:16 PM
Tichad3's Avatar
Tichad3 Tichad3 is offline
Happy to be a Busy-body
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Western NY
Posts: 812
I also think CA knew KC was going to watch it. She could have been told through the mail or JB.

I'm going to be honest and say I wished KC watched the memorial in view of others so we could know what her reactions were.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 02-10-2009, 02:17 PM
Broderick's Avatar
Broderick Broderick is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 1,593
Quote:
Originally Posted by watcher9 View Post
I don't know how to post link.. On the CNN website, this story - More than 1,000 attend Caylee's memorial service - "She met with her attorney, Jose Baez, during the service in a jail interview room, jail officials said. There was no television in the room. Baez was permitted to bring in a laptop, although it was unknown whether they watched the service."
I am sure they did. Together. Laughing, joking, making fun, and flirting even perhaps.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 02-10-2009, 02:19 PM
CharlestonGal CharlestonGal is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,425
Quote:
Originally Posted by weasel View Post
Not being snarky, but unlike other people, CA can't go visit Casey without every news channel in the nation playing the recording on the 6 o'clock news. I can understand why the Anthony's wouldn't want their private conversations broadcast on the evening news.
Since when has Cindy ever worried about being on the 6 o'clock news? She loves it. She sure didn't mind her private message to Casey being broadcast from the memorial today either. She could simply have written a letter if privacy was important to her. It's obviously not.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 02-10-2009, 02:21 PM
bananarama's Avatar
bananarama bananarama is offline
Seeking Justice for the little ones without a voice!
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: East Central FL
Posts: 364
WESH interviewed Baez at the jail as he was leaving, shortly after the service. He would not comment on whether they watched it or not (attorney/client privilege.)
However, the jail did confirm that if he has a cellphone air card, it would be within their policy for him to use it while consulting with his client.
IMHO....of course they watched it.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 02-10-2009, 02:22 PM
faefrost's Avatar
faefrost faefrost is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,303
Quote:
Originally Posted by watcher9 View Post
I don't know how to post link.. On the CNN website, this story - More than 1,000 attend Caylee's memorial service - "She met with her attorney, Jose Baez, during the service in a jail interview room, jail officials said. There was no television in the room. Baez was permitted to bring in a laptop, although it was unknown whether they watched the service."
I'm honestly betting that she did not watch the memorial service. After all it wasn't about KC.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 02-10-2009, 02:22 PM
harleysnana's Avatar
harleysnana harleysnana is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 1,475
Quote:
Originally Posted by elle1919 View Post
I think the Anthony's may have known that there was a chance Casey would be watching....but I don't feel like they went out of their way to excuse HER behavior or what she did, on the contrary they stated over and over that they loved her unconditionally. Just using the word unconditional acknowledges what Casey did. I don't remind my children that I love them unconditionally in good times.....I remind them in bad!
I agree 100%!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Casey Speak ~ Casey Talk ~ Casey Code Betty Boop Caylee Anthony 2 years old 725 06-09-2011 10:20 AM
New Searches based ON CASEY Sightings. JB advises Casey to reveal nothing #2 CW Caylee Anthony 2 years old 30 10-27-2008 11:37 AM
New Searches based ON CASEY Sightings. JB advises Casey to reveal nothing intrigued79 Caylee Anthony 2 years old 776 10-07-2008 09:38 PM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:07 PM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!