Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old

Notices

Caylee Anthony 2 years old Not reported missing for a month after she was last seen.

Old 02-10-2009, 12:55 PM
We can't help everyone, But everyone can help someone!

Casey I hope you can hear me right now!

Cindy knows that she was watching with her attorney. Why else would she say this?
Old 02-10-2009, 01:01 PM

Also, Cindy said kind of quietly and in the beginning, "I love you Caylee. Love you Casey".
Old 02-10-2009, 01:02 PM
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cayleefan View Post
Also, Cindy said kind of quietly and in the beginning, "I love you Caylee. Love you Casey".
aaawwww...That is sweet!
Old 02-10-2009, 01:02 PM
Proud Army Mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladybass0711 View Post
Cindy knows that she was watching with her attorney. Why else would she say this?

I think the A's all said things for Casey's benefit...because they knew she would see it.
Old 02-10-2009, 01:03 PM

I'm not so sure that she knew. I don't think they're as united as it seems.
"I left work around 5pm, and went back to the apartment to pick up my daughter. However, after reaching the apartment, I realized that niether Zenaida, Caylee, or either of her two roomates were home."
-Casey Anthony.
Old 02-10-2009, 01:38 PM
Polite & Interested Newbie, if I don't ask, I'll never know!

i read on one Foxnews this AM that Casey did not request to watch TV during the service. I'm sure the link is in daily updates, I don't remember which Fox it was (not orlando)?
Old 02-10-2009, 01:41 PM
LOOK I learned how to type a user title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fandy View Post
i read on one Foxnews this AM that Casey did not request to watch TV during the service. I'm sure the link is in daily updates, I don't remember which Fox it was (not orlando)?
That doesnt mean JB cant download and show her in private. (Away from public scrutiny)
Old 02-10-2009, 01:43 PM

11 a.m.: A spokesman for the jail just e-mailed to say Baez does have the ability to bring a laptop and air card into his attorney-client meetings with Casey Anthony, but the jail will not be reported what is happening in the room, unless it violates jail policy. Using a laptop to view media Web sites is allowed, he said.

From

http://www.wesh.com/breakingnews/index.html

FOX reported Jose showing up about before the memorial at the jail with his laptop. I am betting the A's knew KC would be watching via the web.
Old 02-10-2009, 01:56 PM

I am sure Casey did watch via Baez's laptop; that's how I watched the whole service, uninterrupted. Would love to have been a fly on that wall.
Old 02-10-2009, 01:56 PM

If Cindy wants to talk to Casey, why doesn't she just go visit her like normal people do? She could talk to her 3 times a week if she felt like it. Why wait for a memorial for someone else entirely to "speak" to your own child?
Old 02-10-2009, 02:02 PM
Blowing out another's candle will not make yours shine brighter!!

I think the Anthony's may have known that there was a chance Casey would be watching....but I don't feel like they went out of their way to excuse HER behavior or what she did, on the contrary they stated over and over that they loved her unconditionally. Just using the word unconditional acknowledges what Casey did. I don't remind my children that I love them unconditionally in good times.....I remind them in bad!
Old 02-10-2009, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDzWife View Post
I am sure Casey did watch via Baez's laptop; that's how I watched the whole service, uninterrupted. Would love to have been a fly on that wall.
I absolutely cannot believe, that through JB's laptop, KC has access to the internet!!!!! I wonder how many other prisoners have this privelage?
Old 02-10-2009, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fandy View Post

I think she watched on Baez's laptop in her cell.
Old 02-10-2009, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlestonGal View Post
If Cindy wants to talk to Casey, why doesn't she just go visit her like normal people do? She could talk to her 3 times a week if she felt like it. Why wait for a memorial for someone else entirely to "speak" to your own child?

Not being snarky, but unlike other people, CA can't go visit Casey without every news channel in the nation playing the recording on the 6 o'clock news. I can understand why the Anthony's wouldn't want their private conversations broadcast on the evening news.
Old 02-10-2009, 02:07 PM
It's getting dark, too dark to see....

Quote:
Originally Posted by weasel View Post
Probably with a lot of giggling and flirting going on between the two at the same time.
Old 02-10-2009, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattymarie View Post
I absolutely cannot believe, that through JB's laptop, KC has access to the internet!!!!! I wonder how many other prisoners have this privelage?
They all do now, if their attorney brings in a laptop.
Old 02-10-2009, 02:08 PM
Polite & Interested Newbie, if I don't ask, I'll never know!

of course she did, i'm sorry, i'm obviously having a blonde-fog moment.mea culpa.
Old 02-10-2009, 02:13 PM
Proud Army Mom

Quote:
I agree. If she put in a request to the jail to watch it- she would have been in an area to be observed by others.

Her affect is too inappropriate to take a chance on that.
Old 02-10-2009, 02:13 PM

I don't know how to post link.. On the CNN website, this story - More than 1,000 attend Caylee's memorial service - "She met with her attorney, Jose Baez, during the service in a jail interview room, jail officials said. There was no television in the room. Baez was permitted to bring in a laptop, although it was unknown whether they watched the service."
Old 02-10-2009, 02:16 PM
Happy to be a Busy-body

I also think CA knew KC was going to watch it. She could have been told through the mail or JB.

I'm going to be honest and say I wished KC watched the memorial in view of others so we could know what her reactions were.
Old 02-10-2009, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by watcher9 View Post
I don't know how to post link.. On the CNN website, this story - More than 1,000 attend Caylee's memorial service - "She met with her attorney, Jose Baez, during the service in a jail interview room, jail officials said. There was no television in the room. Baez was permitted to bring in a laptop, although it was unknown whether they watched the service."
I am sure they did. Together. Laughing, joking, making fun, and flirting even perhaps.
Old 02-10-2009, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Not being snarky, but unlike other people, CA can't go visit Casey without every news channel in the nation playing the recording on the 6 o'clock news. I can understand why the Anthony's wouldn't want their private conversations broadcast on the evening news.
Since when has Cindy ever worried about being on the 6 o'clock news? She loves it. She sure didn't mind her private message to Casey being broadcast from the memorial today either. She could simply have written a letter if privacy was important to her. It's obviously not.
Old 02-10-2009, 02:21 PM
Seeking Justice for the little ones without a voice!

WESH interviewed Baez at the jail as he was leaving, shortly after the service. He would not comment on whether they watched it or not (attorney/client privilege.)
However, the jail did confirm that if he has a cellphone air card, it would be within their policy for him to use it while consulting with his client.
IMHO....of course they watched it.
Old 02-10-2009, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by watcher9 View Post
I'm honestly betting that she did not watch the memorial service. After all it wasn't about KC.
Old 02-10-2009, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle1919 View Post
I think the Anthony's may have known that there was a chance Casey would be watching....but I don't feel like they went out of their way to excuse HER behavior or what she did, on the contrary they stated over and over that they loved her unconditionally. Just using the word unconditional acknowledges what Casey did. I don't remind my children that I love them unconditionally in good times.....I remind them in bad!
I agree 100%!