Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > A little of this... A little of that > Forensic Astrology Forum

Notices

Forensic Astrology Forum Closed on July 11th, 2011


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #201  
Old 02-18-2009, 02:32 PM
salvarenga's Avatar
salvarenga salvarenga is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,209
Quote:
Originally Posted by KAITLAND View Post
It is so, Tuba! It is so! And oh, I just wonder what she is writing in her diary now.

Dear Diary,

I'M SCREWED!!!


Sorry couldn't resist.
  #202  
Old 02-18-2009, 02:46 PM
Tuba's Avatar
Tuba Tuba is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 5,220
That's right, she did order crayons & a tablet. She also put knobs on her capitals and it makes them real ugly. They look like jacks.
__________________
Life takes a toll. Please have exact change ready.
  #203  
Old 02-18-2009, 03:44 PM
lin's Avatar
lin lin is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,724
http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740699/detail.html

For those that may have missed it, I believe it was Tuba who read the stars as saying it was Cindy who was on the telephone with the pi's searching the area where Caylee was eventually found; or had directed them there. Page 9 of Yuri's supplemental reports quotes Cindy as claiming she had sent people to walk the area a month before Caylee was found.

It must be quite tiring to be so right so often, dear astros! (That was code for "Thanks!")
__________________
Opinion above.




wftv link
Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is. "It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Baez said.
How's that workin' for ya'?

Please click here to donate to TES


WARNING! EXTRA SPECIAL GRIEF CAUSES IRRITATION
.

Last edited by lin; 02-18-2009 at 03:54 PM. Reason: garbled; added link
  #204  
Old 02-18-2009, 04:01 PM
lin's Avatar
lin lin is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,724
WESH 4 o'clock news can be viewed online by those that are not local. It's just starting with Haleigh news. Discovery info is sure to be discussed in another segment.

http://www.wesh.com/video/14515757/index.html
__________________
Opinion above.




wftv link
Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is. "It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Baez said.
How's that workin' for ya'?

Please click here to donate to TES


WARNING! EXTRA SPECIAL GRIEF CAUSES IRRITATION
.
  #205  
Old 02-18-2009, 04:06 PM
Angel Who Cares's Avatar
Angel Who Cares Angel Who Cares is offline
If you seek an angel with an open heart, you shall always find one.
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Downriver Area, Michigan
Posts: 22,965
FYI:
To let you all know Fox released the most photos today they have 10 sets in total of them. So far none of the other media links released all of these!

I think everything is released now that will be released for "The Span Of Truth" docs for today! ;clap:
WOW! Now for me to take a look at them after I double check all of them & check the updates for Haleigh...except the news conference that is on right now will need to be added!

lin I have been adding all of WESH's news report videos that have been released & I'm sure they will do the same for the 4pm ones! Thanks for the heads up on it so that I can add the 4pm ones in too!

"Happy Span Of Truth" Reading to everyone!

Glad I went to bed early last night....I have a lot of reading to do now!
__________________
<div align=center><a href=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=605&pictureid=4615 target=_blank>http://www.websleuths.com/forums/pic...pictureid=4615</a></div>
Angels around us, angels beside us, angels within us. Angels are watching over you when times are good or stressed. Their wings wrap gently around you, whispering you are loved and blessed.
-- Angel Blessing
  #206  
Old 02-18-2009, 04:31 PM
watchinginky's Avatar
watchinginky watchinginky is offline
Please let today be the day they find HaLeigh
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,370
Hello everyone. Did anyone see that Lee is not Caylee's father? It's on page 62 of the FBI Submissions document.

http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740657/detail.html
  #207  
Old 02-18-2009, 04:35 PM
Soulscape's Avatar
Soulscape Soulscape is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Western New York
Posts: 1,574
Quote:
Originally Posted by watchinginky View Post
Hello everyone. Did anyone see that Lee is not Caylee's father? It's on page 62 of the FBI Submissions document.

http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740657/detail.html

Finally!! Validation independent of the Astrology!

I addressed this rumor and judged no incest back in November.

See post: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...&postcount=131

Thanks,
Soulscape
__________________
  #208  
Old 02-18-2009, 04:46 PM
watchinginky's Avatar
watchinginky watchinginky is offline
Please let today be the day they find HaLeigh
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulscape View Post
Finally!! Validation independent of the Astrology!

I addressed this rumor and judged no incest back in November.

See post: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...&postcount=131

Thanks,
Soulscape

Way to go Soulscape....you all are amazing!!
  #209  
Old 02-18-2009, 06:33 PM
Tuba's Avatar
Tuba Tuba is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 5,220
What a ridiculous rejoinder from Baez-Baden! There was no heart sticker on the duct tape at the CSI? Well RIGHT, the sticker was to the side and the blank spot on the duct tape conformed to the heart precisely. Who is talking junk, Defense!?
__________________
Life takes a toll. Please have exact change ready.
  #210  
Old 02-18-2009, 06:36 PM
LambChop's Avatar
LambChop LambChop is online now
WS Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: CT/NC
Posts: 17,530
The defense needs to watch NG to keep score. At least NG gets some of the facts straight.
  #211  
Old 02-18-2009, 07:54 PM
FifthEssence's Avatar
FifthEssence FifthEssence is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,631
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuba View Post
What a ridiculous rejoinder from Baez-Baden! There was no heart sticker on the duct tape at the CSI? Well RIGHT, the sticker was to the side and the blank spot on the duct tape conformed to the heart precisely. Who is talking junk, Defense!?

Stop it Tuba!!!! You're giving me Johnnie Cochran flashbacks

and the Crayons-toooo much!
__________________
  #212  
Old 02-18-2009, 09:26 PM
ROBLYN's Avatar
ROBLYN ROBLYN is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,861
No please don't stop...it's LOL FuNNY! You Amazing Forensic Astrologers Rock!
__________________
Angel- Sarah McLachlan http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CbAjj80NIM
Calling All Angels- Train http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaG9SDxwPBg
  #213  
Old 02-18-2009, 09:53 PM
sweetmop's Avatar
sweetmop sweetmop is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains
Posts: 4,250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuba View Post
Please pray with me that Jose Baez is physically able to continue on the case. He put this defense team together and has done some tall work since last July. He is easy on the ears and will not grate on his listeners. Our prayers have been effective so far and I don't believe anyone---anyone at all---wishes him harm.
Yes I join you all in praying for this attrony to continue on as was planned. We certainly don't need a change of players
  #214  
Old 02-19-2009, 12:12 AM
Angel Who Cares's Avatar
Angel Who Cares Angel Who Cares is offline
If you seek an angel with an open heart, you shall always find one.
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Downriver Area, Michigan
Posts: 22,965
I just came across this article about crime labs. I thought some of you would be interested to read it being Baez is bringing up crime lab mistakes & problems. This isn't one of them that he mentioned in the FOX article in his response to the doc released today. Either way I thought I'd post it for everyone!

Report: Crime Labs Lack Consistent Standards
255-Page Report Urging Creation Of National Standards
POSTED: 4:05 pm EST February 18, 2009
<snipped>
WASHINGTON -- Crime labs nationwide must be overhauled to prevent the types of mistakes that put innocent people in prison and leave criminals out on the street, researchers have concluded. The report's authors say the lack of consistent standards raises the possibility that the quality of forensic evidence presented in court can vary unpredictably.
"The forensic science community and the medical examiner/coroner system must be upgraded if forensic practitioners are to be expected to serve the goals of justice," the report found.
Artricle:
http://www.wesh.com/news/18743199/detail.html
__________________
<div align=center><a href=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=605&pictureid=4615 target=_blank>http://www.websleuths.com/forums/pic...pictureid=4615</a></div>
Angels around us, angels beside us, angels within us. Angels are watching over you when times are good or stressed. Their wings wrap gently around you, whispering you are loved and blessed.
-- Angel Blessing

Last edited by Angel Who Cares; 02-19-2009 at 08:36 AM. Reason: Typo's! eek I was tired!
  #215  
Old 02-19-2009, 12:48 AM
salvarenga's Avatar
salvarenga salvarenga is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,209
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Who Cares View Post
I just came across this article about crime labs. I thought some of you would be interested to read it being Baez is bringing up crime lab mistakes & problems. This isn't one of them that he mentioned in the FOX article inhis response to the doc released today. Either way I thought I'd post it for evryone!

Report: Crime Labs Lack Consistent Standards
255-Page Report Urging Creation Of National Standards
POSTED: 4:05 pm EST February 18, 2009
<snipped>
WASHINGTON -- Crime labs nationwide must be overhauled to prevent the types of mistakes that put innocent people in prison and leave criminals out on the street, researchers have concluded. The report's authors say the lack of consistent standards raises the possibility that the quality of forensic evidence presented in court can vary unpredictably.
"The forensic science community and the medical examiner/coroner system must be upgraded if forensic practitioners are to be expected to serve the goals of justice," the report found.
Artricle:
http://www.wesh.com/news/18743199/detail.html
I work for a consulting firm that helps write contracts for a Forensic DNA lab. DNA is one thing that is most undisputed. If they find Casey's DNA on any of the evidence from the recovery site, that will be REALLY hard to dispute. And for the record there are rigorous standards for DNA labs set forth by both the FBI and other private accrediting agencies.

The latest technology is often referred to as "touch DNA". For example, if Casey touched the duct tape and perhaps her fingerprints were degraded there is still a chance that the sticky side held onto some of her skin cells on the tape. The slick side could be deteriorated from the weather but if any of those cells were still stuck to the remains they could still be in tact for DNA testing. You can test as few as 8 skin cells for DNA. I would highly doubt we have seen the last of forensic DNA test results on this case.
  #216  
Old 02-19-2009, 01:48 AM
Lovejac's Avatar
Lovejac Lovejac is offline
These boys are my heartstrings!
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: State of Disbelief. SC
Posts: 7,575
Tuba.....Tuba ? Just popping in to see how you're enjoying YOUR PAPERS that were finally set free! Can I get you anything, coke, pretzels, maybe a pillow for your back? Just want to make sure you enjoy reading all of the confirmation of what your charts gave us a peak at. I'll be over here, re-reading more carefully, holler if you need anything!
__________________
Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.
  #217  
Old 02-19-2009, 08:58 AM
Angel Who Cares's Avatar
Angel Who Cares Angel Who Cares is offline
If you seek an angel with an open heart, you shall always find one.
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Downriver Area, Michigan
Posts: 22,965
Quote:
Originally Posted by salvarenga View Post
I work for a consulting firm that helps write contracts for a Forensic DNA lab. DNA is one thing that is most undisputed. If they find Casey's DNA on any of the evidence from the recovery site, that will be REALLY hard to dispute. And for the record there are rigorous standards for DNA labs set forth by both the FBI and other private accrediting agencies.

The latest technology is often referred to as "touch DNA". For example, if Casey touched the duct tape and perhaps her fingerprints were degraded there is still a chance that the sticky side held onto some of her skin cells on the tape. The slick side could be deteriorated from the weather but if any of those cells were still stuck to the remains they could still be in tact for DNA testing. You can test as few as 8 skin cells for DNA. I would highly doubt we have seen the last of forensic DNA test results on this case.
Thank You salvarenga so much for explaining about forsenic DNA etc.!

Super Astro's,
Did Baez release all of those links in the FOX article about his reaction to the doc's under the advice of he's new PR? It seems to be at least a better attempt to throw some smoke screens, compared to what the infamous Gill C./Todd Black would have released if he was still the PR!

I have a few other questions how are Casey, the A's & the defense handling the incriminating forsenic evidence now that they were released yesterday?

Do the charts show if any of the lawyers have come to visit Casey since it was released to the media that they haven't been there since the memorial?
Also can you elaborate more about the the end of the "Span Of Truth" coming & Casey's mental status in the next coming week?

Is she wanting to crawl out of her skin being alone for 8-days & being in solitary confinement when she was/is such a social party girl? Is she talking the guards heads off when she gets her 1hr a day in substitute of her once chatterbox on-line, cell phone & texting addiction? I hope this makes sense no enough caffiene for me yet!!!
TIA

__________________
<div align=center><a href=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=605&pictureid=4615 target=_blank>http://www.websleuths.com/forums/pic...pictureid=4615</a></div>
Angels around us, angels beside us, angels within us. Angels are watching over you when times are good or stressed. Their wings wrap gently around you, whispering you are loved and blessed.
-- Angel Blessing
  #218  
Old 02-19-2009, 10:25 AM
yeknomaras's Avatar
yeknomaras yeknomaras is offline
<3
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,192
what do you guys make of the diary entry? the opposite page says '03. i'm not ready to get excited and believe she wrote it 5 days after killing our little Caylee.
__________________

just chillin' with my own kind!
  #219  
Old 02-19-2009, 11:18 AM
Tuba's Avatar
Tuba Tuba is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 5,220
If that entry was made in 2003, she would have been in high school, age seventeen. It might refer to a private decision not to go on to college or the U. But that doesn't compute with the end justifying the means and the bella vita happiness she tatooed onto herself after the homicide. The '03 could have been added by her or her mother long, long after the entry was made. As in last summer. As Mike Brooks explained, even the ink will be age dated by the FBI lab and the paper and so forth. That "'03" is most conspicuous and no one at Evidence overlooked it. It was subordinated to the importance and meaning of the text for a reason. We just do not know because we have, as you say, too little information.
__________________
Life takes a toll. Please have exact change ready.
  #220  
Old 02-19-2009, 11:45 AM
salvarenga's Avatar
salvarenga salvarenga is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,209
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuba View Post
If that entry was made in 2003, she would have been in high school, age seventeen. It might refer to a private decision not to go on to college or the U. But that doesn't compute with the end justifying the means and the bella vita happiness she tatooed onto herself after the homicide. The '03 could have been added by her or her mother long, long after the entry was made. As in last summer. As Mike Brooks explained, even the ink will be age dated by the FBI lab and the paper and so forth. That "'03" is most conspicuous and no one at Evidence overlooked it. It was subordinated to the importance and meaning of the text for a reason. We just do not know because we have, as you say, too little information.
If Cindy or Casey added that 03 in after the fact....they better be thinking back to the Martha Stewart trial. Was it not analysis of ink and paper that did her in?
  #221  
Old 02-19-2009, 01:08 PM
yeknomaras's Avatar
yeknomaras yeknomaras is offline
<3
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,192
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuba View Post
If that entry was made in 2003, she would have been in high school, age seventeen. It might refer to a private decision not to go on to college or the U. But that doesn't compute with the end justifying the means and the bella vita happiness she tatooed onto herself after the homicide. The '03 could have been added by her or her mother long, long after the entry was made. As in last summer. As Mike Brooks explained, even the ink will be age dated by the FBI lab and the paper and so forth. That "'03" is most conspicuous and no one at Evidence overlooked it. It was subordinated to the importance and meaning of the text for a reason. We just do not know because we have, as you say, too little information.
I really hope that they can determine when it was written, as it would be a "BOMBSHELL!" as Nancy Grace likes to say.

The one thing that bothers me is, why on earth would she go home (keep in mind by this time she was "living" with Tony) just so she could write an incriminating diary entry? It just seems a little off to me.
__________________

just chillin' with my own kind!
  #222  
Old 02-19-2009, 01:23 PM
Angel Who Cares's Avatar
Angel Who Cares Angel Who Cares is offline
If you seek an angel with an open heart, you shall always find one.
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Downriver Area, Michigan
Posts: 22,965
FYI: One of D. Casey's transcript interviews about his field trip video taping with FBI Nick Savage & Sgt. John Alleen was released ordered by Judge Strickland! Motion orders & transcript posted in the Caylee Time-Stamped thread!

Happy "Span Of Truth" continues another day....80-page transcript! The 2nd interview Judge Strickland hasn't ruled on yet!

O/T
I still have so much to read I'm still looking over the crime scene photos!

__________________
<div align=center><a href=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=605&pictureid=4615 target=_blank>http://www.websleuths.com/forums/pic...pictureid=4615</a></div>
Angels around us, angels beside us, angels within us. Angels are watching over you when times are good or stressed. Their wings wrap gently around you, whispering you are loved and blessed.
-- Angel Blessing
  #223  
Old 02-19-2009, 02:48 PM
Tuba's Avatar
Tuba Tuba is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 5,220
I was doing some reading in an office lobby this morning. FBI told People magazine in re: perpetrator's fingerprints to "read between the lines". The prints found were not Lee's, not Cindy's, not George's. My deep, very dark suspicion is that they were not the nanny's.
__________________
Life takes a toll. Please have exact change ready.
  #224  
Old 02-19-2009, 03:16 PM
Virtual Truth Virtual Truth is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 235
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeknomaras View Post
I really hope that they can determine when it was written, as it would be a "BOMBSHELL!" as Nancy Grace likes to say.

The one thing that bothers me is, why on earth would she go home (keep in mind by this time she was "living" with Tony) just so she could write an incriminating diary entry? It just seems a little off to me.
If you blow up the photo of the journal, it looks very clear to me that pages were torn out of the book. This is my opinion of what may have happened: Lee brought KC's bags home from TonE's house. CA went through it all...found $200 cash...AND maybe the diary.....Then, she sneaked it out to read, was shocked by what she found, destroyed pages prior to June 21 (leaving it because it was not so incriminating in her mind). Can you tell from the charts if there were pages there that were destroyed? This is just me thinking out loud, but it sure feels right to me.....
  #225  
Old 02-19-2009, 03:17 PM
ishouldbworking's Avatar
ishouldbworking ishouldbworking is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: behind the Orange Curtain
Posts: 326
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Who Cares View Post
FYI: One of D. Casey's transcript interviews about his field trip video taping with FBI Nick Savage & Sgt. John Alleen was released ordered by Judge Strickland! Motion orders & transcript posted in the Caylee Time-Stamped thread!

Happy "Span Of Truth" continues another day....80-page transcript! The 2nd interview Judge Strickland hasn't ruled on yet!

O/T
I still have so much to read I'm still looking over the crime scene photos!

currently reading. on page 42. and all i can say at this point is: wow. just wow.
__________________
Justice for Caylee
 

Bookmarks

Tags
amateur astrology, astro, astrology, casey anthony astrology, caylee anthony, caylee astro, caylee astrology, caylee forensics, charts, cindy a. astrology, forensic astrology, forensics, george anthony astrology

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 7 FifthEssence Forensic Astrology Forum 600 01-29-2009 07:29 AM
Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 6 Salem Forensic Astrology Forum 754 01-08-2009 09:11 PM
Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 5 CW Forensic Astrology Forum 686 12-22-2008 03:10 AM
Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #2 housemouse Forensic Astrology Forum 746 10-27-2008 04:22 PM
Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #1 housemouse Forensic Astrology Forum 732 09-18-2008 09:55 PM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:08 AM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!