Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old

Notices

Caylee Anthony 2 years old Not reported missing for a month after she was last seen.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #151  
Old 02-15-2009, 07:50 PM
angeleleven's Avatar
angeleleven angeleleven is offline
proud mom of 3 beautiful daughters
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 9,909
I was just going to say GA is going to be on Geraldo tonight, but someone beat me to it. They just have to stay in the spotlight some way or other....
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #152  
Old 02-15-2009, 07:50 PM
Drivenon Drivenon is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 562
Quote:
Originally Posted by zadari View Post
not defending the anthonys but , i did hear them tell whoever has her to bring her back . a couple of times in the beginning but it wasnt as emphatic as haleighs family and it stopped after awhile ..however im not gonna go through all the interviews from the very beginning of the case there are just too many and i have to go to work .i hate split shifts i worked 11-7 am now have to work 4-9 blah (same day)
Ok, just a thought, has it occurred to anyone else that in the event this child is OR IS NOT found, it creates the possibility that this could have happened to their grandaughter and therefore their spawn may NOT be responsible?
That is what this is about, its a win win. Donations and reasonable doubt, the fastfood of the A's agenda..
Reply With Quote
  #153  
Old 02-15-2009, 07:57 PM
Thatchedcottage Thatchedcottage is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 31
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAWN TREADER View Post
FYI

Reportedly, George Anthony will be on Geraldo At Large (FOX) tonight (2-15-09) which focuses on the Haleigh Cummings missing child case.

10 PM EST
Maybe Geraldo can ask George while he is on the show in all his glory it if he asked his "hi, beautiful daughter" why and where she killed Caylee...and why he asked for immunity? This is disgusting if it is true..he must be hoping that he will be drawing in big dollars as a missing child advocate as he makes his debut at the next Marc Klass (NOT)!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #154  
Old 02-15-2009, 08:04 PM
DotsEyes DotsEyes is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: In a bubble.
Posts: 2,293
GA needs to stay home and out of the spotlight. JMHO
Reply With Quote
  #155  
Old 02-15-2009, 08:08 PM
whiteangora's Avatar
whiteangora whiteangora is offline
I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Memphis, TN
Posts: 5,777
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatchedcottage View Post
Maybe Geraldo can ask George while he is on the show in all his glory it if he asked his "hi, beautiful daughter" why and where she killed Caylee...and why he asked for immunity? This is disgusting if it is true..he must be hoping that he will be drawing in big dollars as a missing child advocate as he makes his debut at the next Marc Klass (NOT)!!!!
I wish Geraldo would ask some real questions, but I'm not expecting him to. It seems as though the entire fox news network is very, very,
pro Anthony (Casey) and Geraldo and Baez are buddies.
Still, it will be interesting to see if GA mentions being asked to leave
Hayleigh's area...........oh wait, I forgot who I was talking about there for a minute. silly me.
__________________
Neighborhood Watch is...
NOT the Vigilante Police
http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigati...PowerPoint.pdf




Reply With Quote
  #156  
Old 02-15-2009, 08:08 PM
kageykaren's Avatar
kageykaren kageykaren is offline
Lindsey Love, Universal Child your are the star & wondeful you are!
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Where the <3 is...
Posts: 2,193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drivenon View Post
Ok, just a thought, has it occurred to anyone else that in the event this child is OR IS NOT found, it creates the possibility that this could have happened to their grandaughter and therefore their spawn may NOT be responsible?
That is what this is about, its a win win. Donations and reasonable doubt, the fastfood of the A's agenda..
You are literally right on the money with your reasonable doubt theory! I'm afraid the A's will continue to posture until All KC's appeals have run dry.
Reply With Quote
  #157  
Old 02-15-2009, 08:44 PM
passionflower's Avatar
passionflower passionflower is offline
Just 1 tip to find a killer
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: STEELER COUNTRY!
Posts: 24,258
IMO, GA and all the A's LOVE the camera and attention.
2 months ago he was suppose to be so depressed he wanted to die.........
now he is trying to help this family........NOT.
His name tied to theirs is NOT a good thing.
GA go home and clean your own house up.
__________________
Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
Justice for Hailey!!!!
No Justice for Caylee Marie..........
Reply With Quote
  #158  
Old 02-15-2009, 09:12 PM
Duckley's Avatar
Duckley Duckley is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 159
GA will have a lot more credibility if he can stand up to the pathology in his family and speak the truth. I really believe all GA can be now is a model for what NOT to do when a child goes missing. I know this sounds harsh, but I truly believe the A's, including George, obstructed the investigation. I hope I am wrong. If so I will take back my words willingly.
Reply With Quote
  #159  
Old 02-15-2009, 09:27 PM
Paintr's Avatar
Paintr Paintr is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: North
Posts: 5,491
If it turns out that Haleigh was kidnapped by a non family member, I wonder if it will add strength to the Anthony's claims of a kidnapping. Will this be their new point to get across every time they appear in public in the future to declare KC is innocent?
__________________
JMO



RIP Travis Alexander

Last edited by Paintr; 02-15-2009 at 09:28 PM. Reason: clarity
Reply With Quote
  #160  
Old 02-15-2009, 09:35 PM
MDdetective's Avatar
MDdetective MDdetective is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paintr View Post
If it turns out that Haleigh was kidnapped by a non family member, I wonder if it will add strength to the Anthony's claims of a kidnapping. Will this be their new point to get across every time they appear in public in the future to declare KC is innocent?
I seriously do not think this line of defense stategy will fly.....too many Lies, hours and tax payers $$$ looking into the Nanny senario. Not to mention the counter suit with ZFG.....they should Plea out 25 to Life.
Reply With Quote
  #161  
Old 02-15-2009, 09:52 PM
GA Peach GA Peach is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 74
I cannot wrap my head around the belief that GA is not aware of KFN and their reputation. I really find that hard to digest. How could he not?

Was it ever disclosed what happened to the monies in the trust fund for Caylee? Was it ever determined where the donations went that the A's received to search for Caylee? Is it really that easy to ask for money and not be held accountable for where it goes?

IMO, GA being on GR seems completely logical. I believe, IMO, that GR is intimately involved with KC and/or her defense attorney and any attention that he can continue to bring to the A's and KC will further his agenda.
Reply With Quote
  #162  
Old 02-15-2009, 09:53 PM
Rumpole's Avatar
Rumpole Rumpole is offline
Formerly known as "Hercule Poirot"
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 3,058
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drivenon View Post
Ok, just a thought, has it occurred to anyone else that in the event this child is OR IS NOT found, it creates the possibility that this could have happened to their grandaughter and therefore their spawn may NOT be responsible?
That is what this is about, its a win win. Donations and reasonable doubt, the fastfood of the A's agenda..
I think the defense have to do a lot more than just say somebody else might have done it.

They have to propose an alternative and present some sort of support and evidence.

Based on Reasonable doubt, not Irrational suposition
__________________
Do not go gentle into that good night.
_________ Rage, rage against the dying of the light
Reply With Quote
  #163  
Old 02-15-2009, 09:53 PM
trafficsUP66 trafficsUP66 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: East Coast
Posts: 646
OMG........!

The very minute GA:

Stands UP to his entire loathsome family in Caylee's MEMORY, tells the entire TRUTH to LE, to the PUBLIC via the MEDIA and refuses to continue to DENY the very OBVIOUS about his daughter's hand in his own grand daughter's MURDER then and only THEN would I ever once again consider sympathizing with him.

If he is telling these people to beware of LE and to lawyer up he is NOT on the side of this child VICTIM.

If he is telling US or LE or ANYONE else that the family of ANY missing child does not need to bear SCRUTINIZING he is in the WRONG place.

OMG.....HOW NOT TO BEHAVE WHEN A CHILD GOES MISSING....talk to the ANTHONY family.....Whose child was never missing but MURDERED and the minute they picked up that car and began the tidying up....THEY KNEW.

One 'mistruth' alright, honest mistake? A couple more.....NEVER OK!

I have tried and tried to have sympathy and patience and humility and all that, even if just for ONE member of this family.

Go HOME and stay home GA......Come back out WITHOUT a JAR in your hand and just more LIP SERVICE....
__________________

Thou shalt not be a victim.
Thou shalt not be a perpetrator.
Above all, thou shalt not be a bystander.
-inscription at the Holocaust Museum in DC
Reply With Quote
  #164  
Old 02-15-2009, 10:02 PM
Bobbisangel Bobbisangel is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 11,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janis396 View Post
Wow, that is just sickening beyond words, to show up at the most vulnerable terror-filled moment in this family's life and ASK FOR MONEY!!!!!!! Thank god the grandpa told them to get the H out of there.

Wasn't the money donated going to go to Haleigh's dad for anything he may need? I gathered it was because George was saying what the family needed.
I don't think the donations were for the Kid Finders organization. I think they were being collected by Kid Finders to give to Haleigh's dad. That was my take on it anyway.
Reply With Quote
  #165  
Old 02-15-2009, 10:07 PM
Paintr's Avatar
Paintr Paintr is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: North
Posts: 5,491
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hercule Poirot View Post
I think the defense have to do a lot more than just say somebody else might have done it.

They have to propose an alternative and present some sort of support and evidence.

Based on Reasonable doubt, not Irrational suposition
I think that the defense case needs more also. The Anthony's however may devote future statements to comparisons.

O/T Like your new avatar. Makes me think of the old saying 'Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery'
__________________
JMO



RIP Travis Alexander
Reply With Quote
  #166  
Old 02-15-2009, 10:08 PM
MDdetective's Avatar
MDdetective MDdetective is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hercule Poirot View Post
I think the defense have to do a lot more than just say somebody else might have done it.

They have to propose an alternative and present some sort of support and evidence.

Based on Reasonable doubt, not Irrational suposition
Love the new avi
Reply With Quote
  #167  
Old 02-15-2009, 10:23 PM
whiteangora's Avatar
whiteangora whiteangora is offline
I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Memphis, TN
Posts: 5,777
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbisangel View Post
Wasn't the money donated going to go to Haleigh's dad for anything he may need? I gathered it was because George was saying what the family needed.
I don't think the donations were for the Kid Finders organization. I think they were being collected by Kid Finders to give to Haleigh's dad. That was my take on it anyway.
That is not how they do things. They are in this business for themselves, they are not the Salvation Army or Red Cross, believe me.
__________________
Neighborhood Watch is...
NOT the Vigilante Police
http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigati...PowerPoint.pdf




Reply With Quote
  #168  
Old 02-15-2009, 10:24 PM
Bobbisangel Bobbisangel is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 11,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by trafficsUP66 View Post
OMG........!

The very minute GA:

Stands UP to his entire loathsome family in Caylee's MEMORY, tells the entire TRUTH to LE, to the PUBLIC via the MEDIA and refuses to continue to DENY the very OBVIOUS about his daughter's hand in his own grand daughter's MURDER then and only THEN would I ever once again consider sympathizing with him.

If he is telling these people to beware of LE and to lawyer up he is NOT on the side of this child VICTIM.

If he is telling US or LE or ANYONE else that the family of ANY missing child does not need to bear SCRUTINIZING he is in the WRONG place.

OMG.....HOW NOT TO BEHAVE WHEN A CHILD GOES MISSING....talk to the ANTHONY family.....Whose child was never missing but MURDERED and the minute they picked up that car and began the tidying up....THEY KNEW.

One 'mistruth' alright, honest mistake? A couple more.....NEVER OK!

I have tried and tried to have sympathy and patience and humility and all that, even if just for ONE member of this family.

Go HOME and stay home GA......Come back out WITHOUT a JAR in your hand and just more LIP SERVICE....


Do you have a link where it says that George told Haleighs family not to listen to LE? I just watched the video and didn't hear him say anything like that.
Reply With Quote
  #169  
Old 02-15-2009, 10:26 PM
Bluebelle's Avatar
Bluebelle Bluebelle is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 309
Quote:
Originally Posted by absolut_alexis View Post
Cindy reported her granddaughter was missing in July. The grandparents didn't know she was dead. They thought she was missing.
With all due respect, I believe the A's knew Caylee was dead when they retrieved the car and located CMA at Tony Lazzaro’s on 7/15. The smell of human decomposition in the car was so strong that it saturated their house when they tried to air it out in the garage, per Lee Anthony to detectives. They knew this smell; George was an ex-cop and Cindy an RN.

When these people found CMA's car reeking of death, George disposed of the maggot-filled trash bag from the trunk at the tow yard and Cindy tampered with items in the car by removing/washing them. Neither of them immediately reported the decomp smell to authorities, despite the fact that they didn’t know if CMA & Caylee were both dead. Instead, George went off to work and Cindy told coworkers she wanted to give CMA a chance to explain… did they already suspect that CMA had harmed her child? I would have freaked out and called police if that horrific smell was in my car and my daughter & granddaughter were missing. Lee told detectives that Cindy confronted CMA asking, "What have you done?" and a fight ensued between the two, but CMA refused to reveal Caylee’s whereabouts. George told LE that CMA & Caylee left a month earlier on the afternoon of 6/16 and described exactly what they were supposedly wearing, but he didn’t know neighbors told LE & reporters about the terrible fight they heard between CMA & Cindy the night before and that CMA was seen storming off with the baby. Cindy intentionally gave the wrong hairbrush to LE when they requested Caylee's, & then bragged about what she'd done in an email. And they both told conflicting stories to detectives & the FBI. As Detective Allen said to CMA at Universal where she lied about working, “how is that going to help us find [Caylee]?

From almost the beginning, these people have acted deliberately to help CMA avoid responsibility for murdering Caylee; they did not want to find this little girl or have the truth about her death exposed. In fact Cindy told reporter Rozzi Franco, “we can’t lose another one,” meaning Caylee is already dead so just kick her to the curb to save CMA? They viciously battled everyone trying to help find Caylee while purposefully leaving her body in a swamp, rotting like garbage. Now they license & sell her images to pay their bills and CMA’s defense team. And they reportedly have a $2 million movie deal on hold with Lifetime. And they are trying to collect donations under the guise of a missing children’s “non-profit” organization that will pay them both salaries and will, as Cindy wrote in her eulogy to Caylee, “assist in the well-being of those children in need of comfort and support during difficult and stressful times.” Huh? What exactly does that mean?

The A’s have no business at a child abduction scene after obstructing the investigation of their own murdered granddaughter. And for George to "warn" this devastated family not to cooperate with LE - what true victim would do that? I wonder whom George thinks he’s fooling when he says they belong to an exclusive “club” of families with missing children, when they clearly tried to interfere with Caylee being found. They knew their daughter was troubled and realized she had done something to Caylee. They knew a stranger had not abducted her. These people, along with their ex-con Kid Finders Network cohorts, need to take their donation jars and go away, leaving families with true missing children alone. I would be happy to never see their faces in the media again after they turned their backs on Caylee, that is, unless law enforcement has other plans for them.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #170  
Old 02-15-2009, 10:31 PM
Bobbisangel Bobbisangel is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 11,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteangora View Post
That is not how they do things. They are in this business for themselves, they are not the Salvation Army or Red Cross, believe me.
Well how could they be there and collect donations and then load them up and take them with them when they leave? That would be so wrong. I don't think that George has any idea what this outfit is all about.

I watched the video and I believe that George is really sincere in his feelings for this family and what they are going through.
Reply With Quote
  #171  
Old 02-15-2009, 10:31 PM
jandkmom's Avatar
jandkmom jandkmom is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,040
Seeing GA on Geraldo just make me aggravated at GA. I agree with the other posters about this not being about him. This is a totally different situation with this child being reported missing as soon as the daddy found out, not a month later. This family took polygraphs immediately. This does not gain him any sympathy at all.
Reply With Quote
  #172  
Old 02-15-2009, 10:32 PM
Rumpole's Avatar
Rumpole Rumpole is offline
Formerly known as "Hercule Poirot"
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 3,058
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluebelle View Post
With all due respect, I believe the A's knew Caylee was dead when they retrieved the car and located CMA at Tony Lazzaro’s on 7/15. The smell of human decomposition in the car was so strong that it saturated their house when they tried to air it out in the garage, per Lee Anthony to detectives. They knew this smell; George was an ex-cop and Cindy an RN.

When these people found CMA's car reeking of death, George disposed of the maggot-filled trash bag from the trunk at the tow yard and Cindy tampered with items in the car by removing/washing them. Neither of them immediately reported the decomp smell to authorities, despite the fact that they didn’t know if CMA & Caylee were both dead. Instead, George went off to work and Cindy told coworkers she wanted to give CMA a chance to explain… did they already suspect that CMA had harmed her child? I would have freaked out and called police if that horrific smell was in my car and my daughter & granddaughter were missing. Lee told detectives that Cindy confronted CMA asking, "What have you done?" and a fight ensued between the two, but CMA refused to reveal Caylee’s whereabouts. George told LE that CMA & Caylee left a month earlier on the afternoon of 6/16 and described exactly what they were supposedly wearing, but he didn’t know neighbors told LE & reporters about the terrible fight they heard between CMA & Cindy the night before and that CMA was seen storming off with the baby. Cindy intentionally gave the wrong hairbrush to LE when they requested Caylee's, & then bragged about what she'd done in an email. And they both told conflicting stories to detectives & the FBI. As Detective Allen said to CMA at Universal where she lied about working, “how is that going to help us find [Caylee]?

From almost the beginning, these people have acted deliberately to help CMA avoid responsibility for murdering Caylee; they did not want to find this little girl or have the truth about her death exposed. In fact Cindy told reporter Rozzi Franco, “we can’t lose another one,” meaning Caylee is already dead so just kick her to the curb to save CMA? They viciously battled everyone trying to help find Caylee while purposefully leaving her body in a swamp, rotting like garbage. Now they license & sell her images to pay their bills and CMA’s defense team. And they reportedly have a $2 million movie deal on hold with Lifetime. And they are trying to collect donations under the guise of a missing children’s “non-profit” organization that will pay them both salaries and will, as Cindy wrote in her eulogy to Caylee, “assist in the well-being of those children in need of comfort and support during difficult and stressful times.” Huh? What exactly does that mean?

The A’s have no business at a child abduction scene after obstructing the investigation of their own murdered granddaughter. And for George to "warn" this devastated family not to cooperate with LE - what true victim would do that? I wonder whom George thinks he’s fooling when he says they belong to an exclusive “club” of families with missing children, when they clearly tried to interfere with Caylee being found. They knew their daughter was troubled and realized she had done something to Caylee. They knew a stranger had not abducted her. These people, along with their ex-con Kid Finders Network cohorts, need to take their donation jars and go away, leaving families with true missing children alone. I would be happy to never see their faces in the media again after they turned their backs on Caylee, that is, unless law enforcement has other plans for them.
Good outline. Well said.
__________________
Do not go gentle into that good night.
_________ Rage, rage against the dying of the light
Reply With Quote
  #173  
Old 02-15-2009, 10:38 PM
trafficsUP66 trafficsUP66 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: East Coast
Posts: 646
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbisangel View Post
Do you have a link where it says that George told Haleighs family not to listen to LE? I just watched the video and didn't hear him say anything like that.
Read in this thread.........
__________________

Thou shalt not be a victim.
Thou shalt not be a perpetrator.
Above all, thou shalt not be a bystander.
-inscription at the Holocaust Museum in DC
Reply With Quote
  #174  
Old 02-15-2009, 10:39 PM
Velouria's Avatar
Velouria Velouria is offline
Don't Drink the Pinellas Punch!
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: sitting on a cornflake
Posts: 2,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluebelle View Post
With all due respect, I believe the A's knew Caylee was dead when they retrieved the car and located CMA at Tony Lazzaro’s on 7/15. The smell of human decomposition in the car was so strong that it saturated their house when they tried to air it out in the garage, per Lee Anthony to detectives. They knew this smell; George was an ex-cop and Cindy an RN.

When these people found CMA's car reeking of death, George disposed of the maggot-filled trash bag from the trunk at the tow yard and Cindy tampered with items in the car by removing/washing them. Neither of them immediately reported the decomp smell to authorities, despite the fact that they didn’t know if CMA & Caylee were both dead. Instead, George went off to work and Cindy told coworkers she wanted to give CMA a chance to explain… did they already suspect that CMA had harmed her child? I would have freaked out and called police if that horrific smell was in my car and my daughter & granddaughter were missing. Lee told detectives that Cindy confronted CMA asking, "What have you done?" and a fight ensued between the two, but CMA refused to reveal Caylee’s whereabouts. George told LE that CMA & Caylee left a month earlier on the afternoon of 6/16 and described exactly what they were supposedly wearing, but he didn’t know neighbors told LE & reporters about the terrible fight they heard between CMA & Cindy the night before and that CMA was seen storming off with the baby. Cindy intentionally gave the wrong hairbrush to LE when they requested Caylee's, & then bragged about what she'd done in an email. And they both told conflicting stories to detectives & the FBI. As Detective Allen said to CMA at Universal where she lied about working, “how is that going to help us find [Caylee]?

From almost the beginning, these people have acted deliberately to help CMA avoid responsibility for murdering Caylee; they did not want to find this little girl or have the truth about her death exposed. In fact Cindy told reporter Rozzi Franco, “we can’t lose another one,” meaning Caylee is already dead so just kick her to the curb to save CMA? They viciously battled everyone trying to help find Caylee while purposefully leaving her body in a swamp, rotting like garbage. Now they license & sell her images to pay their bills and CMA’s defense team. And they reportedly have a $2 million movie deal on hold with Lifetime. And they are trying to collect donations under the guise of a missing children’s “non-profit” organization that will pay them both salaries and will, as Cindy wrote in her eulogy to Caylee, “assist in the well-being of those children in need of comfort and support during difficult and stressful times.” Huh? What exactly does that mean?

The A’s have no business at a child abduction scene after obstructing the investigation of their own murdered granddaughter. And for George to "warn" this devastated family not to cooperate with LE - what true victim would do that? I wonder whom George thinks he’s fooling when he says they belong to an exclusive “club” of families with missing children, when they clearly tried to interfere with Caylee being found. They knew their daughter was troubled and realized she had done something to Caylee. They knew a stranger had not abducted her. These people, along with their ex-con Kid Finders Network cohorts, need to take their donation jars and go away, leaving families with true missing children alone. I would be happy to never see their faces in the media again after they turned their backs on Caylee, that is, unless law enforcement has other plans for them.
Bravo! Beautifully stated.
__________________


"I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."
-Martin Luther King, Jr.


Reply With Quote
  #175  
Old 02-15-2009, 10:44 PM
trafficsUP66 trafficsUP66 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: East Coast
Posts: 646
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hercule Poirot View Post
Good outline. Well said.
I'll second this!!!

(too late I see!)
__________________

Thou shalt not be a victim.
Thou shalt not be a perpetrator.
Above all, thou shalt not be a bystander.
-inscription at the Holocaust Museum in DC
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
george anthony, kidfinder's spokesperson

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
KidFinders & Kathi B. Interview -GA New Spokesman #3 CW Caylee Anthony 2 years old 288 01-30-2009 01:53 AM
Family Spokesman Appointed JBean Caylee Anthony 2 years old 75 08-16-2008 05:56 PM
Canseco knocked for a loop in boxing debut Taximom Up to the Minute 2 07-15-2008 10:07 AM
Panda cub's public debut postponed Linda7NJ News that makes you smile! 4 10-14-2005 11:13 AM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:22 PM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!