Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old

Notices

Caylee Anthony 2 years old Not reported missing for a month after she was last seen.

Old 10-24-2009, 07:51 PM
My beautiful Girl 'Monique Ashleigh' - See you in Heaven..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumbunny View Post
I think cindy said in her deposition she didn't recall a shirt like that. It's not the type of shirt she'd buy for caylee..(paraphrasing)

She's distancing herself from that shirt, as much as george is distancing himself from the gas can duct tape.
Sooo, I guess if Cindy never saw a shirt like this, then it must be one that Zanny bought for Caylee !!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to seekingjustice** For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2009, 07:53 PM
Yo I'm a ninja!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExpectingUnicorns View Post
I tried to crop and enlarge it. . . and that made it blurrier but overall I think it's easier to see. Let's see if I can put it here now. (Still learning.)
Thank you! I see now that it's not a real guitar, it's a Rock Band/Guitar Hero guitar...RM mentioned his Rock Band drum set in his interview, so that fits in with these photos being taken in his apartment. So do I have this right: these photos were first printed in the Globe after RM sold them, and the one with Caylee pointing is now being featured in NE and/or NE's website?

I also totally agree that the "bruise" here is actually Caylee's hair.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to flourish For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2009, 08:00 PM
Inactive

If you go and look at the original uncropped photo you can CLEARLY see the bruise, it is not hair. The cropped photo had some of the details taken out of it---the bruise and the backgroud.

Also there is some debate over whether RM sold the cropped photo or if Casey did. RM would not know the significance of that photo but Casey would. Either if she dumped the t-shirt with Caylee at the time or someone dumped that t-shirt with the remains later when Casey was in jail.

Last edited by darnudes; 10-24-2009 at 08:01 PM. Reason: clarity
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to darnudes For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2009, 08:12 PM
Yo I'm a ninja!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darnudes View Post
If you go and look at the original uncropped photo you can CLEARLY see the bruise, it is not hair. The cropped photo had some of the details taken out of it---the bruise and the backgroud.

Also there is some debate over whether RM sold the cropped photo or if Casey did. RM would not know the significance of that photo but Casey would. Either if she dumped the t-shirt with Caylee at the time or someone dumped that t-shirt with the remains later when Casey was in jail.
Wow, you could be right...it is hard to tell, but it looks like there is more redness there in the original photo than the cropped one.

Last edited by flourish; 10-24-2009 at 08:41 PM. Reason: removed side-by-side comparison photos
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to flourish For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2009, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flourish View Post
Thank you! I see now that it's not a real guitar, it's a Rock Band/Guitar Hero guitar...
I'm not sure that's a Rock Band guitar, those (and GH) have multicolored buttons running up the high part of the neck that I don't see in that picture. Of course, if RM has a drum set it definitely wouldn't shock me for him to have a guitar around too, and from the way KC is holding it it's very obvious it's not hers... moo.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shellsbells For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2009, 08:29 PM
Inactive

The uncropped photo I am talking about is the one in the NE, this is the one you can see Casey holding Caylee and all the detail in the background. I would link to it or screen capture it but those of us outside the States are blocked from the NE website.

I am living in the hope that someone will put a larger version of that photo up. Slutherontheside posted one but it is very small although much appreciated.
The Following User Says Thank You to darnudes For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2009, 08:39 PM
WS Administrator

please don't post copyrighted pictures. thanks folks. Time Warner wanted to hit us with a fine for the few that posted the Jaycee cover photo from People.
Just link to it if you can.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JBean For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2009, 08:45 PM
Inactive

Okay, sorry JB

Here is a link to a big version of Caylee in big trouble t-shirt and Casey with guitar.

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/k...be3-082508.jpg
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to darnudes For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2009, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momtective View Post

I've had this photo posted since last August...I found it posted here by someone saying it was their daughter and that it looked so much like Caylee...BS I knew it was Caylee!
The picture you have here is the same pic that National Enquirer has on the web site. It's also the same picture the SA questioned Cindy, George and Lee about in each depo.

Exhibit 35 in Cindy's depo
Exhibit 9 in George's depo
Exhibit 2 in Lee's depo
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SleuthTheTruth For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2009, 09:13 PM
Yo I'm a ninja!

Quote:
The uncropped photo I am talking about is the one in the NE, this is the one you can see Casey holding Caylee and all the detail in the background. I would link to it or screen capture it but those of us outside the States are blocked from the NE website.

I am living in the hope that someone will put a larger version of that photo up. Slutherontheside posted one but it is very small although much appreciated.
It probably doesn't matter, but here's some photos of my Rock Band guitar, for reference. It is not the same model as the one she has, but there seem to be the same characteristics as the one she is holding, and her thumb seems to be poised the strum the strum bar. The colored part of the buttons are on the sides. Am I too addicted to Rock Band? Very possibly

Oh, and these photos are not copyrighted, as they were taken by me five minutes ago
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ROCK BAND GUITAR11.JPG (22.2 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg ROCK BAND GUITAR22.JPG (41.2 KB, 31 views)
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to flourish For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2009, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekingjustice** View Post
Sooo, I guess if Cindy never saw a shirt like this, then it must be one that Zanny bought for Caylee !!
Did she say she had never seen it? Lee has a photo of Caylee in it on his Caylee is Missing Photobucket page.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ZsaZsa For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2009, 09:26 PM

the cropped version of this picture, i believe, was from Reverand G's myspace page.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to smolea For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2009, 09:38 PM
Inactive

Apparently not or so I have read. I think it was on J Brewers page (the lady whos myspace page was added to Lee's deposition. She said she got it from a myspace "Caylee is missing" page.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to darnudes For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2009, 09:40 PM
Inactive

Sorry, should have added that J Brewer also says she used to visit Rev G page everyday and she did not see it there. The reason she picked it up from the "Caylee is missing" myspace is that it reminded her of her granddaughter.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to darnudes For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2009, 10:18 PM
Inactive

I sure hope LE and the SAO know that picture that the As claim never to have seen was on their Caylee is Missing page.

This is just horrible. Shocking. And I thought I was way beyond shock with this family.
Old 10-24-2009, 10:40 PM
Lifetime WS Non-Mod

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...mageID=8471514
Found in a myspace album..account has not been logged in to since 11/20/08...
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to momtective For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2009, 10:52 PM

Original message from Tankgirl permanently included with my reply so they won't be separated (and thus make no sense).

[quote=tankgirl;4336176] Wow, I wasn't aware of this. So the blue fibers may be another means of tying the crime scene tape to that on the gas can?

YES, you're right!!! Now THAT is a major "big deal" (assuming of course the blue fibers match. Thanks for mentioning this -- I never put it together before.
Old 10-24-2009, 11:56 PM

It's definitely a Rock Band guitar, it looks -exactly- like mine.

Caylee brought me, all of the other children bring me back. Support one another here, listen carefully to all opinions and be strong; we can't go wrong.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Shalya For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2009, 04:16 AM

Quote:
I was mistaken...it was Dec 08 when I posted it to my pb account. I found it posted on WS, went to the pb account it was posted in and uploaded it to my pb account.
I'm finding the file number or whatever that is l_781a169e3c3c4589afc0136d24b2a202.jpg that's attached to the pic associated with a private pb account http://photobucket.com/guestlogin?al...sarahxwilsonx/

I'm also finding it in the cayleeismissing pb account http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f1...lee%20Anthony/
Thanks...that was the earliest date that I saw it posted.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2009, 04:26 AM

Quote:
Apparently not or so I have read. I think it was on J Brewers page (the lady whos myspace page was added to Lee's deposition. She said she got it from a myspace "Caylee is missing" page.
Well...I think JB also got him to admit that the pic on that myspace was Caylee and her grandfather. First question referring to the woman...do you know this woman? Next question referenced another pic...one in which Lee stated that it was a pic of Caylee and his father. See where they're going with this? I'm fuming right now...just finished Lee's depo and Baez saved the "lie' for the very last question. They're going to say that the pic wasn't Caylee...little do they know that Casey is cropped. Sorry...it's late and I needed to vent. They're all a bunch of liars IMO.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2009, 05:51 AM

Quote:
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...mageID=8471514
Found in a myspace album..account has not been logged in to since 11/20/08...
There is also a picture on this site on myspace , Caylee has on a pink shirt with words on it, (can't make out what shirt says)Caylee is holding something blue in her right hand, her hair is in a ponytail. she has on blue jeans. Caylee is holding Caseys hand, Casey has on a black t shirt with white on the bottom, also necklace. They look like they are walking in the park.
Is this the same cloths Caylee has on in the picture of Caylee & Casey in the playing the quitar? Looks like the very same outfit on Caylee.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to catnron For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2009, 09:04 AM
Not really that tough...

Quote:
Originally Posted by catnron View Post
There is also a picture on this site on myspace , Caylee has on a pink shirt with words on it, (can't make out what shirt says)Caylee is holding something blue in her right hand, her hair is in a ponytail. she has on blue jeans. Caylee is holding Caseys hand, Casey has on a black t shirt with white on the bottom, also necklace. They look like they are walking in the park.
Is this the same cloths Caylee has on in the picture of Caylee & Casey in the playing the quitar? Looks like the very same outfit on Caylee.
I think the picture you are talking about is of Casey and Caylee walking behind the Olvedo (sp?) house.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tuffy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2009, 09:27 AM
"We're all just walking each other home." Ram Dass

Quote:
Originally Posted by catnron View Post
If this is the picture you're thinking of the shirt is not the Big Trouble one-the shirt Caylee is wearing has some kind of animal on it. You can tell if you zoom in on it.

"It's time to tell the story of a little girl named Caylee" Linda Drane Burdick
The future has many names: for the fearful it's the unknown, for the reckless it's the adventure, for the pessimists it's the unattainable. For the brave, it is opportunity.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to essies For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2009, 09:38 AM

It's a Rock Band 2 guitar

http://www.futurelooks.com/battle-of...s-rock-band-2/

http://www.futurelooks.com/wordpress...nd2_guitar.jpg

Last edited by tripleC; 10-25-2009 at 09:39 AM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tripleC For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2009, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZsaZsa View Post
Did she say she had never seen it? Lee has a photo of Caylee in it on his Caylee is Missing Photobucket page.
I'm completely confused...how do we know that is LA's pb account? Would he really have "where is my dream team" with a photo of Caylee? IDK. I remember this photo being around for a LONG time, since I came to W/S over a year ago. How do we know this pic wasn't in KC's original pb account? I'm asking b/c I'm not following what we are getting at here. Help!

I get the cropped photo thing then NE has a picture of the photo uncropped etc.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MD MOMMY For This Useful Post: