Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old

Notices

Caylee Anthony 2 years old Not reported missing for a month after she was last seen.

Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2009, 06:02 PM
WS Admin Mgr Co-Owner

Location: I have survived all the slings and arrows and live in a house filled with Love.
ABC producer paid for George, Cindy Anthony to stay at the Ritz Part 2

Hi All,

The first thread was getting looooong so please continue here.

Tricia

THERE ARE NOW TWO TRUE CRIME RADIO SHOWS! LISTEN EVERY THURSDAY TO THE iHEARTRADIO.COM CLICK HERE TO LISTEN LIVE EVERY THURSDAY 8 PM EASTERN

FOR PAST IHEART SHOWS CLICK HERE

FOR THE BLOGTALK.COM TRUE CRIME SHOWS CLICK HERE THEN SCROLL DOWN

Join Websleuths on Twitter

Follow websleuths on Twitter

And Face Book of course
 | 

************************************************** **************************************

Tricia Griffith
tgrif@xmission.com
6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
Suite H # 214
Park City UT
Old 02-21-2009, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
Hi All,

Tricia
Whoa! How'd you do that?

LOL...nevermind. I confused myself.
Old 02-21-2009, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Hi All,

Tricia
Thanks, Tricia!
Old 02-21-2009, 06:07 PM
Runs with Scissors

Thank you and I am duly impressed....a new thread started by the great owner Tricia!!!!!!Let's hear it for da boss!!!!!!You are great.
Old 02-21-2009, 06:07 PM

Ok...well if Nana46 ever shows up this is for her:

Ya know LE does consider that they did have to in fact perform a traffic stop to take custody of Casey. It's in docs released a very long time ago.
Old 02-21-2009, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nana46 View Post
Thank you and I am duly impressed....a new thread started by the great owner Tricia!!!!!!Let's hear it for da boss!!!!!!You are great.
Oh, good Nana...you made it through time travel. Was that quick or what?
Old 02-21-2009, 06:10 PM

I think everyone else got lost in another dimension.
Old 02-21-2009, 06:10 PM
Runs with Scissors

Quote:
Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
Ok...well if Nana46 ever shows up this is for her:

Ya know LE does consider that they did have to in fact perform a traffic stop to take custody of Casey. It's in docs released a very long time ago.
Yes Ma'm
I thought I remembered that as well....I just don't understand...the last few moments with your child you believe is innocent and you are worried about future media interviews?Maybe I am just bogged down by all this stuff
Old 02-21-2009, 06:13 PM
WS Admin Mgr Co-Owner

Location: I have survived all the slings and arrows and live in a house filled with Love.
Quote:
WOW. I should start threads more often. LOL.

Actually, for those of us with dialup these big threads can be hard to load.

This is a very interesting topic and something I know a little about.

But, you guys know alot more than I do that's for sure.

Haven't read the whole 700+ posts but I will say that if George was not paid directly in cash then a news organization can pretty much state they have not "paid" a thing for the interview.

The interviewee needs a place to say?? Give him the BEST hotel. Maybe he will chose your show.

Interveiwee has family? Offer to fly them all out and go to Disneyland to boot. Maybe he'll do your show.

That's how it works with the network news. But, I am sure this is old news to you guys.

THERE ARE NOW TWO TRUE CRIME RADIO SHOWS! LISTEN EVERY THURSDAY TO THE iHEARTRADIO.COM CLICK HERE TO LISTEN LIVE EVERY THURSDAY 8 PM EASTERN

And Face Book of course
 | 

************************************************** **************************************

Tricia Griffith
tgrif@xmission.com
6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
Suite H # 214
Park City UT
Runs with Scissors

See it is stuff like that that jolts me....the way they do stuff...is so out of the realm or am I just viewing it wrong...they just give a whole new meaning to the term "family of a victim"....I know they suffer and I have empathy for them I just don't get the public display that differs depending on the day of the week or if it is on their terms. Maybe I will just go cook dinner.....I feel the weight of this whole mess all over again....and I do so try to be fair.

Quote:
Yes Ma'm
I thought I remembered that as well....I just don't understand...the last few moments with your child you believe is innocent and you are worried about future media interviews?Maybe I am just bogged down by all this stuff
So is it a stretch to think she may have been in negotiations with ABC at the time they located Caylee's remains?
Old 02-21-2009, 06:15 PM
Runs with Scissors

Quote:
So is it a stretch to think she may have been in negotiations with ABC at the time they located Caylee's remains?
Good point and possible.....heck I don't know....manned space flight is possible
Old 02-21-2009, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Yes Ma'm
I don't think that Cindy's concern at that time was future media interviews. I think her concern was that it was the last few minutes she would get with her daughter. If I remember the situation correctly, JB had worked out a plan where they would transfer Casey from Cindy's car to the bodyguard's car so the bodyguard could take her in. It was all planned in the interest of avoiding the media and not capturing yet another of Casey's arrests on camera. Cindy was frustrated that the reporter was following them and thwarting their plan so she hit the reporter with the only thing she had - no more interviews for you!
Old 02-21-2009, 06:16 PM

Quote:
WOW. I should start threads more often. LOL.

Actually, for those of us with dialup these big threads can be hard to load.

This is a very interesting topic and something I know a little about.

But, you guys know alot more than I do that's for sure.

Haven't read the whole 700+ posts but I will say that if George was not paid directly in cash then a news organization can pretty much state they have not "paid" a thing for the interview.

The interviewee needs a place to say?? Give him the BEST hotel. Maybe he will chose your show.

Interveiwee has family? Offer to fly them all out and go to Disneyland to boot. Maybe he'll do your show.

That's how it works with the network news. But, I am sure this is old news to you guys.
Well, someone's in bed with someone. JMHO

PS- You are way too humble. We know how great you are.
Old 02-21-2009, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Good point and possible.....heck I don't know....manned space flight is possible
Nana46, I love your posts!
Old 02-21-2009, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
I don't think that Cindy's concern at that time was future media interviews. I think her concern was that it was the last few minutes she would get with her daughter. If I remember the situation correctly, JB had worked out a plan where they would transfer Casey from Cindy's car to the bodyguard's car so the bodyguard could take her in. It was all planned in the interest of avoiding the media and not capturing yet another of Casey's arrests on camera. Cindy was frustrated that the reporter was following them and thwarting their plan so she hit the reporter with the only thing she had - no more interviews for you!
That would have been great if it had been LE's plan.

ETA: here's another example IMO about how they all thought they had control of the situation, of EVERYTHING. This WASN'T their decision to make. And, yes, it was an odd choice of words considering the circumstances. But, heck...she was trying so hard NOT to be doing the right thing and got caught up in the moment, I suppose.
Old 02-21-2009, 06:18 PM

Quote:
That would have been great if it had been LE's plan.
LOL....I didn't say it was a good plan. JB definitely should have cleared it with LE first.
Old 02-21-2009, 06:22 PM

Quote:
LOL....I didn't say it was a good plan. JB definitely should have cleared it with LE first.
Ya think?

Time for some dd. See ya later.
Old 02-21-2009, 06:40 PM
WS Admin Mgr Co-Owner

Quote:
I think everyone else got lost in another dimension.
Hahahahaha. Sorry to mess with your minds but hey, it's Saturday and I'm bored.

Thank you for your kind words. I am off to finish reading up on this topic.

And Face Book of course
 | 

Tricia Griffith
tgrif@xmission.com
6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
Suite H # 214
Park City UT
Old 02-21-2009, 06:51 PM
A Brit in Canada

Quote:
Good job she didn't have her hammer with her then

'Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned/Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned.'
Old 02-21-2009, 06:58 PM
Rest in Peace

Don't know if it's been discussed, if so sorry, trying to catch up- Along with the A's, & DC, JH also stayed there, supposedly also under the graces of ABC. Wonder if seeing this treatment, and/or overhearing any negotiation conversations is what prompted him to think he could cash in on the PI scouting the scene video he already had. Maybe wasn't sure how to contact and that's why he went to LP, knowing LP was becoming a regular on NG and most definately not part of the A's camp. Maybe he should have tried someone else, since LP called the FBI...lol
Old 02-21-2009, 07:05 PM
Runs with Scissors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosey Parker View Post
ROFLMBO....oh the hammer....brings back memories of that song "Hammertime",lol
and you are right....it is a good thing she was not packing
Old 02-21-2009, 07:07 PM
Runs with Scissors

Smile

Quote:
Nana46, I love your posts!
And I try to read everything you write as I LOVE yours!!!!!
Old 02-21-2009, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosey Parker View Post
hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-21-2009, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meemom View Post
Don't know if it's been discussed, if so sorry, trying to catch up- Along with the A's, & DC, JH also stayed there, supposedly also under the graces of ABC. Wonder if seeing this treatment, and/or overhearing any negotiation conversations is what prompted him to think he could cash in on the PI scouting the scene video he already had. Maybe wasn't sure how to contact and that's why he went to LP, knowing LP was becoming a regular on NG and most definately not part of the A's camp. Maybe he should have tried someone else, since LP called the FBI...lol
Now, JH, he has me wondering......
Closed Thread