Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old

Notices

Caylee Anthony 2 years old Not reported missing for a month after she was last seen.

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2009, 03:10 PM

Balloons at the Suburban Drive Disposal Site

Deflated balloon at the dump site said "Happy Father's Day"?

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photog...-1_Page_13.htm
Old 03-06-2009, 03:23 PM
Sue in Phoenix

That is wierd, given that Father's Day was the Sunday right before Caylee "went missing"
Old 03-06-2009, 03:24 PM
Sue in Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theonly1 View Post

That is wierd, given that Father's Day was the Sunday right before Caylee "went missing"
Old 03-06-2009, 03:25 PM

Oooops!!
Old 03-06-2009, 03:28 PM

I vaguely recall in the last dump that 2 other balloons were there too, one being a winnie the pooh one, one that said something about hugs.
Old 03-06-2009, 03:28 PM
Mother to Many

Maybe Casey had brought/bought/stolen the balloon for George and he was not home when she got there or she was too lazy to bring it in the house, and then the whole scene and her exit with Caylee and the balloon in the car...

and then

ABC provided $200,000.00 to
Casey Anthonys defense!
The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to magic-cat For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2009, 03:35 PM

Picture of a deflated balloon from dump site. I'm not sure if this is the Father's Day one or another one:

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photog.../lg/204340.htm
Old 03-06-2009, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic-cat View Post
Maybe Casey had brought/bought/stolen the balloon for George and he was not home when she got there or she was too lazy to bring it in the house, and then the whole scene and her exit with Caylee and the balloon in the car...

and then
Or MAYBE they got one for GGPA at the nursing home (or someone from the nursing home gave theirs to cute little Caylee).
Old 03-06-2009, 03:41 PM

The pic looks kinda like winnie the pooh's leg : (
Old 03-06-2009, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic-cat View Post

and then
I choose #3...stolen. She was good at that...her nickname should be sticky fingers. Of course, I can think of alot of better names for her than that...but, I will not list them here.
Old 03-06-2009, 03:57 PM

Quote:

Keith W. found that Father's Day balloon on Oct. 21, 2008

Last edited by Tom'sGirl; 03-06-2009 at 11:34 PM. Reason: lst name
Old 03-06-2009, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by casual_observer View Post
The pic looks kinda like winnie the pooh's leg : (
I wonder if the pooh balloon was supposed to have been for George...from Caylee...for Father's day? Or is it possible, that KC went back to that site and left balloons for Caylee..in her memory.........nahhhh...I couldn't see THAT happening.
Old 03-06-2009, 04:26 PM

Maybe it just floated over the site and ran out of helium? Did LE collect this?
Old 03-06-2009, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
Young highly charged females with temperaments like kc could become very angry on this day if the male father abandons their child as this one did (if he knew). Is their any connection to "Father's Day" and Caylee's demise? This crime could have occurred on that day. Maybe kc was really "angry" because the father did nothing to help and was not a part in kc's (not so much Caylee/s) life. Strange, she showed no concern for her own father, but that is soooo like kc.
you also mentioned her leaving a clue; it would be interesting to know if the balloons were just deflated or if they had been ruptured/popped/ripped up (ala annie's hat... )
Old 03-06-2009, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Picture of a deflated balloon from dump site. I'm not sure if this is the Father's Day one or another one:

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photog.../lg/204340.htm
I could be very wrong but that looks like a leg at bottom of balloon of Winnie the pooh.
Old 03-06-2009, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanknrebel View Post
I could be very wrong but that looks like a leg at bottom of balloon of Winnie the pooh.
I believe the doc dump in December mentioned a Winnie the Pooh balloon which says "Hugs for you" on it. Think we are now discussing the "Happy Father's Day" balloon in yesterday's doc dump? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the Father's Day balloon is the one found in docs by KM and LE written in report of when he was charged with trespassing in the vicinity of the school and site where remains were found. So two different balloons....in different places? I'm confused.
The Following User Says Thank You to bogeygal For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2009, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bogeygal View Post
I believe the doc dump in December mentioned a Winnie the Pooh balloon which says "Hugs for you" on it. Think we are now discussing the "Happy Father's Day" balloon in yesterday's doc dump? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the Father's Day balloon is the one found in docs by KM and LE written in report of when he was charged with trespassing in the vicinity of the school and site where remains were found. So two different balloons....in different places? I'm confused.
Oh no.....here we go again!
Two knives?
Two stickers?
Two computers?
Too many TWO's AAAGGGHHH!
I might just go back to searching for pixies and kitty cats in the Crime Scene Photos!
Old 03-06-2009, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAMABEAR View Post
We may never know but nothing would surprise me as to how dark this family could be. If this gets any darker then I'm gonna go hide under the bed. Cuz this ain't TV and I can't turn it off. There is so much stuff comes that comes to from our eyes to our souls-------and here comes bigger drops of fear thrown at us from these Ants.

Maybe, we have in our midst------------How many disorders are involved with this family. What must be the next drops of fear be.
WOW!

"What??????????????
Old 03-06-2009, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhythmicSun View Post
That's possible, but I doubt it. Casey wanted to hurt her mother, and probably her father. That was the main motivation along with the need for freedom.

All of these things that keep coming out are just chilling. Especially after seeing KC playing on the floor with Caylee in that video NG played last night.
The thing is that the only one who has been murdered is little Caylee.

Everyone else in this story is still alive. Perhaps she did hold ill will towards the possible father of Caylee, her parents, whoever....it was Caylee who was murdered, thrown away like garbage.

An innocent young baby. An easy victim. For what, her freedom to go out..date...party?
Old 03-06-2009, 10:40 PM
I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane

I'm kinda going on the assumtion that those woods have been there for a long time and perhaps some of the garbage or junk that was there could be from weeks, months, perhaps even years prior.

But who knows
Old 03-06-2009, 10:43 PM

Quote:

I am a little confuse - why does it mean that everything at that site was from Casey?
A Balloon???

We're flexible like that.
Old 03-07-2009, 12:40 AM

Thoughts about the "Father's Day Balloon" found by KM & which LE reported in the doc dump compared to the "Winnie the Pooh..."Hugs" balloon....

Since we believe from the reports that no evidence was taken by LE from KM's report, that no photo's were taken of the Father's Day Balloon. Such a shame.

What we do have is the evidence photo of the "Winnie the Pooh" balloon in the doc dump. That is a good thing. But, since the opportunity was lost to gather the evidence of the bag of toys and the Father's Day sighted balloon, it will be hard to tie the two balloons together now. So, as much as I believe this could all be related to one crime, I fear that we will never find out if the two balloons are related to this case.

I love this balloon thread, and everyone's theories...it's been very enjoyable and eye-opening.

Last edited by bogeygal; 03-07-2009 at 12:45 AM. Reason: spell
Old 03-07-2009, 12:58 AM

It looks like a pooh balloon. If it just landed there by accident that's amazing, kind of like the "red balloon" movie.
It seems more like it was placed or dumped with her, though. I wonder if it could have been tied to her wrist. God bless Caylee.

Last edited by seagull65; 03-07-2009 at 06:52 PM.
Old 03-07-2009, 01:06 AM

the balloon and the Disney bag, of course they could just be junk that was unrelated to Caylee, especially the Disney bag, but it kind of makes you wonder if she could have been taken to Disney by the perpetrator in the days prior to the murder or even the day of. Or at least to a Disney shop, like at the airport or at a hotel.
Old 03-07-2009, 07:03 PM

Oh my gosh, I hadn't even read the document yet about this KW being seen 'searching' (with a shovel) in the woods right there on Suburban on Oct 21, 2008. (!!) Holy cow.
Closed Thread