Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Missing!! > Missing but not forgotten Discussion > Haleigh Cummings

Notices

Haleigh Cummings Missing from Satsuma, FL since Feb. 9, 2009. Haleigh was born August 17, 2003. She has blonde hair and brown eyes, her ears are pierced and she has a lazy left eye due to Turner Syndrome.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-11-2009, 08:39 PM
WillenFan21's Avatar
WillenFan21 WillenFan21 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 4,788
2009.03.11 Nancy Grace

Is anyone watching this? Crystal is going to try and get full custody of RJ. Her lawyer is on Nancy Grace right now talking about it.
__________________
!~*Mar*~!




  #2  
Old 03-11-2009, 08:41 PM
Indiana at Heart Indiana at Heart is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 3,004
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillenFan21 View Post
Is anyone watching this? Crystal is going to try and get full custody of RJ. Her lawyer is on Nancy Grace right now talking about it.
Yeah and another teenage girlfriend lived with RC before
  #3  
Old 03-11-2009, 08:41 PM
panthera's Avatar
panthera panthera is offline
Retired WS Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: on the prowl
Posts: 25,574
Yes I'm watching and heard her talking about several issues which Crystal might be bringing up why Ron shouldn't retain custody. For one, she mentioned Misty's age and the fact that Haleigh went missing while on her watch.
__________________
Rest in Peace
Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

  #4  
Old 03-11-2009, 08:42 PM
panthera's Avatar
panthera panthera is offline
Retired WS Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: on the prowl
Posts: 25,574
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiana View Post
Yeah and another teenage girlfriend lived with RC before
That would be Crystal, and maybe A?
__________________
Rest in Peace
Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

  #5  
Old 03-11-2009, 08:43 PM
Indiana at Heart Indiana at Heart is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 3,004
yeah I like NG brought up CS missing appt Too
  #6  
Old 03-11-2009, 08:43 PM
Indiana at Heart Indiana at Heart is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 3,004
Quote:
Originally Posted by panthera View Post
That would be Crystal, and maybe A?
Their is only two years between CS and RC
  #7  
Old 03-11-2009, 08:53 PM
Indigo Indigo is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,346
According to Kim Picazio, Attorney:

They have been speaking with police officers and others about issues with the minor child(Jr.) with regard to whether he is in the safest place. They have "grave concerns about the welfare of the child."

Mother was not aware of important hearings--will get to bottom of that--go from there.

Modification papers never filed

Allegations about what was going on in the house before Haleigh went missing and on that night. (I don't know who she meant by this)


Please don't shoot me....just the messenger.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Indigo For This Useful Post:
  #8  
Old 03-11-2009, 08:53 PM
Shelby77 Shelby77 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 370
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiana View Post
yeah I like NG brought up CS missing appt Too
Me too, but too bad she didn't know her excuse to the judge was that she maybe didn't feel like getting out of bed.
Much like she probably didn't feel like getting out of bed for that custody hearing she's been known to complain about missing, claiming the court had the wrong address. Though she had been served to that address previously and never filed any change of address...hmm. Wish NG would dig just a little deeper...
  #9  
Old 03-11-2009, 08:54 PM
panthera's Avatar
panthera panthera is offline
Retired WS Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: on the prowl
Posts: 25,574
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiana View Post
Their is only two years between CS and RC
I was thinking back to when Haleigh was born.
__________________
Rest in Peace
Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

  #10  
Old 03-11-2009, 08:54 PM
Indiana at Heart Indiana at Heart is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 3,004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigo View Post
According to Kim Picazio, Attorney:

They have been speaking with police officers and others about issues with the minor child(Jr.) with regard to whether he is in the safest place. They have "grave concerns about the welfare of the child."

Mother was not aware of important hearings--will get to bottom of that--go from there.

Modification papers never filed

Allegations about what was going on in the house before Haleigh went missing and on that night. (I don't know who she meant by this)


Please don't shoot me....just the messenger.

Not shooting anyone
  #11  
Old 03-11-2009, 08:55 PM
Cubby Cubby is offline
50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Chicago burbs
Posts: 71,625
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillenFan21 View Post
Is anyone watching this? Crystal is going to try and get full custody of RJ. Her lawyer is on Nancy Grace right now talking about it.

Going to try to catch the rerun in an hour, but I've been wondering when, not if, Crystal would seek to regain full custody of RJ. I think under the circumstances, she has an excellent chance of winning.

jmo
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:
  #12  
Old 03-11-2009, 08:56 PM
Indigo Indigo is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,346
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiana View Post
Not shooting anyone
Thanks, Indiana--this is a sensitive issue.
  #13  
Old 03-11-2009, 09:00 PM
WholeLottaRosie's Avatar
WholeLottaRosie WholeLottaRosie is offline
Dancing on a moonbeam!
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Midwest
Posts: 2,412
Did anyone catch this - when she and NG were talking about the missed dr's appts? NG sd missed 12 with the mother, attorney said missed with father too, NG sd something and attorney sd "she doesn't have the health problems anymore?"!!!!!!!!!! Why would Haleigh not have the health problems anymore?
__________________






All kinds of hugs!

ROSIE


  #14  
Old 03-11-2009, 09:01 PM
lilpony's Avatar
lilpony lilpony is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Southern California
Posts: 7,451
IMO, this is exactly why Ronald is marrying Misty at this point in time. Because Crystal is going to be sueing for custody of Jr. So they are hoping that being married will make a big difference to a judge.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lilpony For This Useful Post:
  #15  
Old 03-11-2009, 09:05 PM
Shelby77 Shelby77 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 370
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
Did anyone catch this - when she and NG were talking about the missed dr's appts? NG sd missed 12 with the mother, attorney said missed with father too, NG sd something and attorney sd "she doesn't have the health problems anymore?"!!!!!!!!!! Why would Haleigh not have the health problems anymore?
YES!! I heard that also and found it quite odd. IIRC NG was just cutting to commercial break, but NG asked why she was using past tense and she said she didn't have the health problems anymore??? Why would she make such an statement?
  #16  
Old 03-11-2009, 09:08 PM
WholeLottaRosie's Avatar
WholeLottaRosie WholeLottaRosie is offline
Dancing on a moonbeam!
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Midwest
Posts: 2,412
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelby77 View Post
YES!! I heard that also and found it quite odd. IIRC NG was just cutting to commercial break, but NG asked why she was using past tense and she said she didn't have the health problems anymore??? Why would she make such an statement?

And she made that comment about the health problems AFTER the first discussion on using past tense. I am so glad you heard it as well, I was wide awake, I knew I heard it.
__________________






All kinds of hugs!

ROSIE


  #17  
Old 03-11-2009, 09:08 PM
Indigo Indigo is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,346
I got the impression she was talking about the bronchial problems.(maybe that's what most of the visits were for at that time?) I'll have to go back and watch it again.
  #18  
Old 03-11-2009, 09:10 PM
panthera's Avatar
panthera panthera is offline
Retired WS Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: on the prowl
Posts: 25,574
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilpony View Post
IMO, this is exactly why Ronald is marrying Misty at this point in time. Because Crystal is going to be sueing for custody of Jr. So they are hoping that being married will make a big difference to a judge.
Yes, I think we finally found out the answer when the attorney was talking. The fact still remains though that Haleigh went missing under Misty's care, Haleigh is still missing, and LE hasn't named a suspect yet. I personally think it's premature to make any final custody arrangements for Jr. MOO
__________________
Rest in Peace
Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

  #19  
Old 03-11-2009, 09:13 PM
WholeLottaRosie's Avatar
WholeLottaRosie WholeLottaRosie is offline
Dancing on a moonbeam!
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Midwest
Posts: 2,412
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigo View Post
I got the impression she was talking about the bronchial problems.(maybe that's what most of the visits were for at that time?) I'll have to go back and watch it again.
I don't recalling any mention of the specific reason. Isn't Turners Syndrome incurable?
__________________






All kinds of hugs!

ROSIE


  #20  
Old 03-11-2009, 09:15 PM
Shelby77 Shelby77 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 370
Quote:
Originally Posted by panthera View Post
Yes, I think we finally found out the answer when the attorney was talking. The fact still remains though that Haleigh went missing under Misty's care, Haleigh is still missing, and LE hasn't named a suspect yet. I personally think it's premature to make any final custody arrangements for Jr. MOO
I agree, I think Jr has it hard enough dealing with the loss of his big sissy, probably his most constant companion since birth. He doesn't need to deal with any other large losses at the moment, IMO
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shelby77 For This Useful Post:
  #21  
Old 03-11-2009, 09:16 PM
ilovemew's Avatar
ilovemew ilovemew is offline
Thank you God for granting me the deepest desire of my heart!
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: California
Posts: 3,534
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelby77 View Post
YES!! I heard that also and found it quite odd. IIRC NG was just cutting to commercial break, but NG asked why she was using past tense and she said she didn't have the health problems anymore??? Why would she make such an statement?
It's called putting your foot in your mouth! She was referring to Haliegh in the past tense and when NG pointed that out she came up with that excuse about not having the health problems anymore.
  #22  
Old 03-11-2009, 09:18 PM
WholeLottaRosie's Avatar
WholeLottaRosie WholeLottaRosie is offline
Dancing on a moonbeam!
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Midwest
Posts: 2,412
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovemew View Post
It's called putting your foot in your mouth! She was referring to Haliegh in the past tense and when NG pointed that out she came up with that excuse about not having the health problems anymore.

Hmmmm. That could so be taken another way.
__________________






All kinds of hugs!

ROSIE


The Following User Says Thank You to WholeLottaRosie For This Useful Post:
  #23  
Old 03-11-2009, 09:18 PM
Shelby77 Shelby77 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 370
Well, I don't know what that lady intended to mean by that statement, but she sure worded it oddly, regardless. It didn't leave me with a good feeling about her implication there...
  #24  
Old 03-11-2009, 09:20 PM
panthera's Avatar
panthera panthera is offline
Retired WS Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: on the prowl
Posts: 25,574
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelby77 View Post
I agree, I think Jr has it hard enough dealing with the loss of his big sissy, probably his most constant companion since birth. He doesn't need to deal with any other large losses at the moment, IMO
Exactly.
__________________
Rest in Peace
Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

  #25  
Old 03-11-2009, 09:21 PM
panthera's Avatar
panthera panthera is offline
Retired WS Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: on the prowl
Posts: 25,574
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovemew View Post
It's called putting your foot in your mouth! She was referring to Haliegh in the past tense and when NG pointed that out she came up with that excuse about not having the health problems anymore.
Yes it sounded like backtracking to me too. Although, sadly, she's probably right about the past tense.
__________________
Rest in Peace
Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2009.03.06 Nancy Grace panthera Caylee Anthony 2 years old 1 03-06-2009 09:35 PM
2009.03.05 Nancy Grace panthera Caylee Anthony 2 years old 162 03-06-2009 08:23 AM
2009.02.25 Nancy Grace panthera Caylee Anthony 2 years old 230 02-26-2009 09:41 AM
2009.02.24 Nancy Grace panthera Haleigh Cummings 330 02-25-2009 08:58 AM
2009.02.23 Nancy Grace panthera Haleigh Cummings 253 02-24-2009 08:17 AM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:52 AM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!