Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old

Notices

Caylee Anthony 2 years old Not reported missing for a month after she was last seen.

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2009, 07:42 AM
Retired WS Staff

LIST Questions & Answers #8 LIST ONLY NO DISCUSSION

From here:
LIST LIST Questions and Answers #7 LIST ONLY - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Please continue here.
Old 07-20-2009, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
Thanks Patty for all you do for us here at WS.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to karenmamo For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2009, 01:00 PM

Call No Report No Received
Date Priority Call Type Unit ID Disposition Jurisdiction Location
033052600 030100304 11/01/2003 2 CM 120A R SO 4937 HOPESPRING
DR Criminal Mischief
040362023 02/05/2004 2 RESCUE TOTFD SO 4937 HOPESPRING
DR Medical only
051111891 04/21/2005 2 VERBAL 320A NR SO 4937 HOPESPRING
DR Verbal disturbance
051111968 04/21/2005 2 VERBAL DUP SO 4937 HOPESPRING
DR2nd Verbal Disturbance
051200154 04/30/2005 1 DIST 120A NR SO 4937 HOPESPRING
DR General Disturbance(Loud Party or person)
051490290 05/29/2005 2 DIST 120 NR SO 4937 HOPESPRING
DR General Disturbance
061771304 060057560 06/26/2006 2 STOVEH 225A R SO 4937 HOPESPRING
DR Stolen Vehicle
081761081 080061530 06/24/2008 2 BURGR 220C R SO 4937 HOPESPRING
DR Burglary Residence (Gas cans)
081973038 080069208 07/15/2008 2 KIDNAP 120 R SO 4937 HOPESPRING
DR Kidnapping
081982340 080069208 07/16/2008 1 GENINV DV14 SUPL SO 4937 HOPESPRING
DR General Investigation

Does anyone know what the 2006 Stolen Vehicle report from the Anthony house was about? I remember we found this months ago, but I don't seem to remember if anyone ever figured out which Anthony car it was that was reported stolen and what the results were of that situation.

This is just a repost as a reminder that we haven't found the answer to the above questions yet.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Balthazar For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2009, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doogiesgirl View Post
Good God!! Is this for real? I wish I knew how to move your post to the family psych thread. This has to say something. Who calls the cops to their house this many times without there being some real problems??? JMO
IMO I am going to throw this out there this isnt anything to be honest with you. It looks like most of them were loud noise complaints. believe it or not there are some crappy neigbors out there who call the police on anything. The loud verbal disturance could be a simple as having a pool party and being loud mouths in the back yard. It looks like they are pretty far apart from each other
But I do want to know about the stolen auto!!!! JMO
Old 07-20-2009, 09:17 PM

Musikman, please let us know if you are able to get a copy of that stolen Veh report of 2006. Do you have to personally go down there, or is any of it able to bye requested by mail/fax?
Old 07-20-2009, 09:46 PM

Last week there was a release of discovery to the defense.When do we expect to see this?
Old 07-21-2009, 10:21 AM

Hoping someone remembers this info, or links to it.

Was there a decomposition difference in the clothing found on/with Caylee? (shorts vs. shirt) As in, was the shirt more decomposed than the shorts were?

(Thought process here is was one on the body, and the other not?)

Last edited by Capri; 07-21-2009 at 10:54 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Capri For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2009, 10:51 AM

If the "A"'s get put on the stand during the murder trial or even the Fraud/check stealing trial and "CA, Ga or LA" are asked the question (like in the Depo)..." Did KC steal and $ from you and how much, or did KC ever charge on your credit card without your permission"? They answer evasively or flat out LIE (like CA said, " I think it was $27.00 or $42.00).. and GA said " I don't know of anything".. what will be done if they are under oath and on the stand. We have seen the LE tapes where they say things that are completely different and damaging to KC..

What do you think??
The Following User Says Thank You to EclecticArtist For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2009, 10:58 AM
a yellowflutterby changed my life : )

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclecticArtist View Post
If the "A"'s get put on the stand during the murder trial or even the Fraud/check stealing trial and "CA, Ga or LA" are asked the question (like in the Depo)..." Did KC steal and $ from you and how much, or did KC ever charge on your credit card without your permission"? They answer evasively or flat out LIE (like CA said, " I think it was $27.00 or $42.00).. and GA said " I don't know of anything".. what will be done if they are under oath and on the stand. We have seen the LE tapes where they say things that are completely different and damaging to KC..

What do you think??
At the very least they will be impeached by their own words.I think it will open the door for the prosecution to bring in the tapes of them saying the opposite.I suppose they could be brought up on perjury charges ,as well.I could see them saying "I don't remember" a lot.

SPECIAL NEEDS MISSING MAN
JOHNNY LAMAR BROWN missing since Aug 3rd from MYRTLE BEACH,SC while on a family vacation .Hometown CARTERSVILLE,GA

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=181822

We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
Far more teens commit impulsive suicide without chronic depression
Miss U James
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MissJames For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2009, 11:31 AM

Exactly! They seem to be immune to any consequences for their actions! Can't the prosecution admit those tapes anyway? Wouldnt they be part of the case?

I know they would be held in contempt of court.. but, so what? What does it matter??? For any of them to go to jail would just be more TV time, more talk shows and more $ in their pockets!

Any sympathy I ever had for them went out the window a long time ago! I think the most damaging was the taped depo taken.. Their faces, hate and anger is off the wall as well as the countless lies and disrespect for the law.

"If you give me the finger one more time!!!!"

"Go ahead, make A$$'s of yourselves"!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to EclecticArtist For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2009, 05:07 PM
Retired WS Staff

This thread is for asking a Question and waiting for an Answer. No discussions please.
Old 07-22-2009, 09:36 AM

Question LIST Questions and Answers #8 LIST ONLY NO DISCUSSION

Does anyone know when KC is expected back in court? TIA!
"You left your 2-year-old child with a person who does not exist at an apartment you cannot identify and you lied to your parents about your child's whereabouts," Orange County Judge John Jordan said. "You cared so little about your child."

The "smoking gun" in the capital murder case against KC Anthony will be those infamous 31 days, IMO.
Old 07-22-2009, 09:44 AM
Retired WS Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara Barracuda View Post
Does anyone know when KC is expected back in court? TIA!
Nope, don't know when the next time Casey will be in court. Right now the state wants to have the Check Fraud Hearing so we are waiting to see what happens with that motion.
Old 07-22-2009, 10:24 AM

I want to know when M&M are bringing CA and GA back in for questioning....I thought the judge said he would have a date in June available, and to check the calandar.......remember when BC's "back went out".....
The Following User Says Thank You to camcneishg For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2009, 10:27 AM

Do we have confirmation that the duct tape found on Caylee is in fact the same tape (Henckle) found on the gas cans in the A home? Could it have been the "gaffers tape" that KC had from one of the shows TL did?
Old 07-22-2009, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Rose View Post
Does anyone know what the 2006 Stolen Vehicle report from the Anthony house was about? I remember we found this months ago, but I don't seem to remember if anyone ever figured out which Anthony car it was that was reported stolen and what the results were of that situation.

This is just a repost as a reminder that we haven't found the answer to the above questions yet.
Could it be a KC/CA scenario similar to 6/2008? I have a feeling that wasn't the first time that KC took off with/without Caylee to punish/run from CA & she threatened or used LE to get her back home..CA hasn't been honest re: most of KC's prior bad actions & her reaction to them..Maybe this is one we'll only hear about at trial?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amysmom For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2009, 11:58 AM

Andrea Lyons has a book coming out soon. Surely, now that she is in the national spotlight, working on the Anthony case should greatly increase visibility and sales. Doesn't this create a possible conflict of interest just the same as if, for instance, JB planned on writing a book sometime in the future? Isn't it possible that AL profiting from being involved with this case could be a reason for an appeal if KC is convicted?

Last edited by steadychick; 07-22-2009 at 11:59 AM. Reason: corrected wording
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to steadychick For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2009, 02:21 PM
Me - in the old country

Does anyone know how often a non-profit organization has to file reports with the state? (i.e. yearly, bi-annually, quarterly...blah blah blah) In light of KidFinders saying they are broke, I'm curious as to how much money the Caylee Marie Anthony foundation has brought in. Does Florida have a Secretary of State website where these things can be viewed? Thanks.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to my2sense For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2009, 03:32 PM
Retired WS Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by camcneishg View Post
I want to know when M&M are bringing CA and GA back in for questioning....I thought the judge said he would have a date in June available, and to check the calandar.......remember when BC's "back went out".....
Mark your calendar for September 9, 2009 @3:15 PM.
Old 07-22-2009, 03:42 PM
Retired WS Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by steadychick View Post
Andrea Lyons has a book coming out soon. Surely, now that she is in the national spotlight, working on the Anthony case should greatly increase visibility and sales. Doesn't this create a possible conflict of interest just the same as if, for instance, JB planned on writing a book sometime in the future? Isn't it possible that AL profiting from being involved with this case could be a reason for an appeal if KC is convicted?
Andrea Lyons' book coming out will have no affect on the Anthony case what-so-ever. The book has nothing to do with this case.
Old 07-22-2009, 03:43 PM
a yellowflutterby changed my life : )

Quote:
Originally Posted by my2sense View Post
Does anyone know how often a non-profit organization has to file reports with the state? (i.e. yearly, bi-annually, quarterly...blah blah blah) In light of KidFinders saying they are broke, I'm curious as to how much money the Caylee Marie Anthony foundation has brought in. Does Florida have a Secretary of State website where these things can be viewed? Thanks.

http://sunbiz.org/scripts/cordet.exe...s_filing_type=

SPECIAL NEEDS MISSING MAN
JOHNNY LAMAR BROWN missing since Aug 3rd from MYRTLE BEACH,SC while on a family vacation .Hometown CARTERSVILLE,GA

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=181822

We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
Far more teens commit impulsive suicide without chronic depression
Miss U James
The Following User Says Thank You to MissJames For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2009, 03:55 PM

On Facebook, searching Casey Anthony, the first item is selected, then the link "support Casey Anthony" reveals a fellow, David B., who is threatening the world with violence if anything happens to her. Is he serious?
How can Casey comment on her Facebook page in March 2009?
Old 07-22-2009, 04:02 PM
Retired WS Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amil View Post
On Facebook, searching Casey Anthony, the first item is selected, then the link "support Casey Anthony" reveals a fellow, David B., who is threatening the world with violence if anything happens to her. Is he serious?
How can Casey comment on her Facebook page in March 2009?
More then likely it is an "imposter".
Old 07-22-2009, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capri View Post
Hoping someone remembers this info, or links to it.

Was there a decomposition difference in the clothing found on/with Caylee? (shorts vs. shirt) As in, was the shirt more decomposed than the shorts were?

(Thought process here is was one on the body, and the other not?)
There was a lot of discussion about this and the general conclusion was in keeping with what you are speculating. The t-shirt was almost completely disintegrated with only the collar left intact and the letters (iron ons) separated and in the vicinity. The shorts on the other hand, were found in a different location and were in reasonably good condition.

MOO
Old 07-23-2009, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by my2sense View Post
I work for a non-profit in Washington state - we file quarterly.
The Following User Says Thank You to wenwe4 For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread