Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old

Notices

Caylee Anthony 2 years old Not reported missing for a month after she was last seen.

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2009, 12:24 PM
Verified Attorney

Quote:
Originally Posted by LandAuxvasse View Post
I seem to remember that early on in the case Caylee's DNA may have been compared to GA and LA because there was talk of possible abuse issues... Does anyone know if Casey's DNA was compared to GA?? I was just wondering if the reason he has little to do with her discipline is because he's not her bio???
There is not a report comparing Casey's and George's DNA, but if you look at the detailed charts listing their alleles, Casey's DNA profile is consistent with her being the child of Cindy and George. I checked because I wondered the same thing.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AZlawyer For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2009, 01:29 PM
Inactive

Was there any mention as to whether the garage door was still open when LE officers and Detectives all came to the house that night? And with Casey and Lee in and out of the garage (which is connected to the inside of the house by a door)...wouldn't that overwhelming smell have been noticed? Lee says it was overpowering when he got to the house.
Did any of the officers actually go into the garage that night? I know Cindy said something about the Lanyard being in the garage? and she assumed LE took it..is that right?
Do you think they smelled it right away but had to get a warrant to take the car? Would getting a warrant take that long?
Old 10-27-2009, 03:58 PM

Thank you, kindly, AZLawyer, for your response! I haven't yet figured out how to quote from my blackberry!
Old 10-27-2009, 04:52 PM
<-- RIP my sweet little munchkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by wenwe4 View Post
Forgive me for double posting but I probably should have put this question here in the first place - also posted in discrepencies thread. In the gas can incident on the 24th, GA told KC he wanted the triangular jack stands to use on CA car, and he was heading to Kc's car to get them. She beats feet and pulls the gas cans from the car but there is no mention of those jack stands. I think he alluded to the fact the jack stands were down in the spare tire area of her trunk. I realize he was probably stunned by her outburst and thrusting the cans at him, however - he didn't get what he was after initially (except to prove KC stole the gas cans) there was no mention of those jack stands after that. Did cops find the jack stands in the trunk? Where did they end up?
I don't think G ever wanted the jack stands or wedges....he just wanted his cans and knew (or suspected) KC had them. So after she fessed up and said 'here's your f'ing gas cans' there was no need for the wedges. He busted her for the cans, and that was the end of it.
tonight where you might be laying your head.
I wish you well.
~~~~~~~~~~Patty Griffin~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~Nobody's Crying~~~~~~~~

My posts are my own opinion, unless a link is included.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to john's mom For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2009, 05:30 PM
Inactive

I remember Cindy saying mama doll used to be Casey's..I swear I did.. Does anyone have a link? Not sure if it was in a doc or a video... Anyone remember this?
Old 10-27-2009, 07:19 PM

Does anyone recall what the text was of the SMS Cindy send to Casey on July 15? TIA

(if possible, at what time did she send that message?)
Old 10-27-2009, 08:09 PM
Retired WS Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micheline View Post
Does anyone recall what the text was of the SMS Cindy send to Casey on July 15? TIA

(if possible, at what time did she send that message?)
4:27PM
"Call me ASAP....major problem"

http://kreuzer33.wordpress.com/2009/...-casey-did-it/
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sleutherontheside For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2009, 03:03 PM

What is the name of GA's best friend (from Ohio?) who was at the Anthony's home the night KC came home on bond (I think it was that night). I couldn't find him on our Cast of Characters list, but I think his name was Jim?

Thanks much, in advance.
Old 10-29-2009, 03:15 PM
Certified Coffeeaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friday View Post
What is the name of GA's best friend (from Ohio?) who was at the Anthony's home the night KC came home on bond (I think it was that night). I couldn't find him on our Cast of Characters list, but I think his name was Jim?

Thanks much, in advance.
I think it was Jim Campbell. GA told the SA his name in the hearing when he testified about the bondsmen, when JB was trying to exclude LP's interview.

http://www.wftv.com/video/20492634/index.html minute 9:37

Last edited by 3doglady; 10-29-2009 at 03:26 PM. Reason: link
Old 10-29-2009, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3doglady View Post
I think it was Jim Campbell. GA told the SA his name in the hearing when he testified about the bondsmen, when JB was trying to exclude LP's interview.

http://www.wftv.com/video/20492634/index.html minute 9:37
Thanks a million!
Old 10-29-2009, 05:26 PM

Has anyone seen any sort of statement or testimony to LE from Jim Campbell, GA's best friend, who was at the A home when KC came home on bond?
Old 10-30-2009, 04:32 PM
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzysf View Post
Was there any mention as to whether the garage door was still open when LE officers and Detectives all came to the house that night? And with Casey and Lee in and out of the garage (which is connected to the inside of the house by a door)...wouldn't that overwhelming smell have been noticed? Lee says it was overpowering when he got to the house.
Did any of the officers actually go into the garage that night? I know Cindy said something about the Lanyard being in the garage? and she assumed LE took it..is that right?
Do you think they smelled it right away but had to get a warrant to take the car? Would getting a warrant take that long?
Update.. I just listened to the FBI interview with Cindy.. she says the shamrock lanyard was in the garage and she assumed that LE took it when the deputies were in there going through Casey's 'other effects' that she had put by the washer and dryer. They HAD to have smelled that car....geez. WHY did the car sit there for as long as it did?? This really bugs me.
Old 10-31-2009, 01:56 PM
Retired WS Staff

Will any of the Anthony family members be allowed in the courtroom prior to being called as witnesses. Even though they are family and want to be there, I am thinking they will not be permitted to sit in until AFTER they have been called. Any FL. lawyers care to advise?
Old 10-31-2009, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleutherontheside View Post
Will any of the Anthony family members be allowed in the courtroom prior to being called as witnesses. Even though they are family and want to be there, I am thinking they will not be permitted to sit in until AFTER they have been called. Any FL. lawyers care to advise?
Maybe this helps...it sure doesn't sound like it.

http://www.richardhornsby.com/criminal/guide/trial.html
The Following User Says Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2009, 02:28 PM
I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"

Quote:
Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
Maybe this helps...it sure doesn't sound like it.

http://www.richardhornsby.com/criminal/guide/trial.html
I think the trial will be televised locally and also on Court TV (In Session). What's to prevent the A's and any other witnesses to watch the coverage? I asked this question very early on in this case and never got an answer.
Someone did say the witnesses would be kept in a room at the courthouse before their testimony, but what if they are not called until 2 weeks into the trial? How do you keep them from tvs, newspapers, internet and radios?

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to whiteangora For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2009, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteangora View Post
I think the trial will be televised locally and also on Court TV (In Session). What's to prevent the A's and any other witnesses to watch the coverage? I asked this question very early on in this case and never got an answer.
Someone did say the witnesses would be kept in a room at the courthouse before their testimony, but what if they are not called until 2 weeks into the trial? How do you keep them from tvs, newspapers, internet and radios?
...or from each other?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2009, 03:37 PM
A Brit in Canada

Quote:
...or from each other?
... or from the Defence Team?

'Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned/Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned.'
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nosey Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2009, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friday View Post
Has anyone seen any sort of statement or testimony to LE from Jim Campbell, GA's best friend, who was at the A home when KC came home on bond?
None has been put out there (yet).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2009, 11:17 PM
Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL

Did ryan ever visit KC in jail like he said he would (might)?
In add a Member to your list
<start typing the name of the person you want to ignore>
<Click on OKay>

IF WE COOK IT THEY WILL COME!

Old 10-31-2009, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisalei321 View Post
Did ryan ever visit KC in jail like he said he would (might)?
I don't remember hearing of him ever making it to the jail to visit Casey...so much for the nice upstanding man George thought would make good boyfriend material for his daughter...guess he isn't much attracted to the criminal element.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Searchfortruth For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2009, 06:24 PM

Whatever happened to the NG show that was supposed to air back in June...the one that was going to highlight all of the As inconsistencies? It was pulled for the MJ coverage, but was it every put back on her schedule?
Old 11-02-2009, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Whatever happened to the NG show that was supposed to air back in June...the one that was going to highlight all of the As inconsistencies? It was pulled for the MJ coverage, but was it every put back on her schedule?

I too have been waiting for this but I thought it was all about CA?? I want to see that! You are right---MJ died right after the first commercials advertising that show and it just went POOF. MOO
Old 11-02-2009, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeseeva View Post
I see in today's News that 2,000 new documents were turned over to the Defense.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21361234/detail.html

I assume these are New Documents?
Quoting myself........still wondering why they have not been made public yet?

"There are two kinds of fools: those who can't change their opinions, and those who won't" ..... Josh Billings
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to reeseeva For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2009, 11:56 AM
self timeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeseeva View Post
Quoting myself........still wondering why they have not been made public yet?
These and the bug forensics that were given to JB early in Oct have still not been released. Waiting ........ waiting .........
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to countzero For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2009, 12:33 PM
Inactive

Does anyone think it is odd that LKB is on true TV commenting on the Keho case ?

This mother duct taped her little boys mouth and eyes and ears he said, and slit his throat, what in the world, out of all the cases she could chime in on, she chose this Kehoe case today. IS the defense out of its mind?

I picked up on something she said, "In European countries, it is a recognized defense when a mother kills a child under the age of three, postpartum psychosis". My question is do any of you think before this actually goes to trial they will try to switch the plea to guilty but insane or save this stuff for the sentencing phase?
Closed Thread