Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Crimes and Trials > Trials > Victoria Stafford

Notices

Victoria Stafford discuss all aspects of this case!


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #276  
Old 10-17-2009, 03:57 PM
Turbododger Turbododger is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,449
The possibility Rafferty is getting anything he wants angered Tori's mother, Tara McDonald.

"Our family is absolutely outraged. There is no way that he should be receiving any sort of special treatment," she told The Free Press.

"It's not a vacation. He shouldn't be able to have a choice about where he is incarcerated, and to be placed where he is most comfortable. I'd really like to hear the reason for this move, but answers are something our family has to wait for, like the rest of the public."

The move has outraged many observers of the case, who have continued to chat on Internet sites and created a Facebook page called "Michael Rafferty is moved to Chatham Jail!"

The public should keep an open mind about the case, suggested Giordano, a lawyer with Derstine Penman in Toronto.

"At this point only one side of the story has been heard," she said.

http://www.lfpress.com/news/london/2...31661-sun.html

BBM: It's ironic. In this article we hear the defence attorney and the mother of the victim saying the same thing. Tara wants to hear why Rafferty has been moved, and Giordano says you haven't heard everything.

So?????

Where is the statement from Rafferty's lawyers? Do you think they are busy going on the defence again? They should have been proactive on this, it is going to blow up in their face and backfire. MOO
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Turbododger For This Useful Post:
  #277  
Old 10-17-2009, 05:10 PM
maxfactor's Avatar
maxfactor maxfactor is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Ontario
Posts: 1,294
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbododger View Post
Is anyone here familiar with the John Howard society?
I know a bit about them and have dealt with them in the past, not for myself though. I live in Kingston and we have a lot of prisons here. I used to be all for prisoners rights and fairness but I've seen an awful lot living here and now think that we have overdone it. In a way they have more rights than we do while they are incarcerated.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maxfactor For This Useful Post:
  #278  
Old 10-17-2009, 05:18 PM
CuriousJorge CuriousJorge is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Ontario
Posts: 532
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbododger View Post
Sometimes, a person's LACK of a comment, speaks volumes.

Sometimes, people lose track of what is really important. They have their own agendas, are selfish, and think of nothing but themselves. I guess that is what is called narcissism.

Narcissism:

The term narcissism' refers to the personality trait of self-esteem, which includes the set of character traits concerned with self-image or ego. The terms narcissism, narcissistic, and narcissist are often used as pejoratives, denoting vanity, conceit, egotism or simple selfishness. Applied to a social group, it is sometimes used to denote elitism or an
indifference to the plight of others

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissism

It is very interesting to me, that there are some who are involved in Victoria's case, that have flocked together. You know what they say....

I do believe they all share this same trait. It is a common theme. Narcissism.

Well, guess what? It is not about them. It is about the victim.

Victoria Stafford

Beautiful child, never forgotten.

That is who it is about. Don't forget it.

A million thank yous for this post Turbo! So agreed! Sadly tho our poor lil victim doesn't get choices to make anymore. I think it's totally disgusting that MR has been moved for better perks.
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CuriousJorge For This Useful Post:
  #279  
Old 10-17-2009, 05:26 PM
CuriousJorge CuriousJorge is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Ontario
Posts: 532
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxfactor View Post
If he's already whining about being taunted by guards and other inmates he's in for trouble when he gets up here to Kingston in the Federal system. I heard lots of people can't wait for him to get here. It always amazes me to hear this sort of thing, it's like, what you didn't think that when you abduct and murder a little girl that there would be consequences, or maybe you just didn't think you'd get caught?
Max, he will be paying his dues in due time. Unfortunately there are still so many people who think he's innocent. If that was the case, he wouldn't be staring at bars and walls that confine him. People will say it's for his own protection. No Nadda! There are a lot of places he could go for protection and no one would be the wiser. Just like Mrs. Bernardo.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CuriousJorge For This Useful Post:
  #280  
Old 10-17-2009, 05:42 PM
dilbert dilbert is offline
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 764
for the record, i'd just like to say i don't think MR is innocent, i do wonder about his level of guilt though.

also, for some, it's not a question of whether he is guilty or innocent, it's the fact that he has not been convicted of any crime and therefore still has the right to a certain level of safety and comfort while awaiting trial. if it were your son or daughter, wouldn't you expect that too?

i'm not saying that's right or wrong, just stating fact and that the people on these facebook groups sound like a bloody lynch mob! i thought canadians were more civilized than that.

i guess i'm just seeing this from another angle.

i have no doubt victoria will receive the justice she deserves.
Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dilbert For This Useful Post:
  #281  
Old 10-17-2009, 05:57 PM
antiquegirl's Avatar
antiquegirl antiquegirl is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Ontario
Posts: 4,263
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousJorge View Post
Max, he will be paying his dues in due time. Unfortunately there are still so many people who think he's innocent. If that was the case, he wouldn't be staring at bars and walls that confine him. People will say it's for his own protection. No Nadda! There are a lot of places he could go for protection and no one would be the wiser. Just like Mrs. Bernardo.
In Canada, section 11(d) of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms states: "Any person charged with an offence has the right to be presumed innocent until proven guilty according to law in a fair and public hearing by an independent and impartial tribunal".

Heaven help the justice system if any of you are ever called to jury duty. Now, if he is ever convicted, I will be the first to jump on that bandwagon with you. Until then, I think I'll just go along with the Charter of Rights.

MOO
__________________
Men are apt to mistake the strength of their feeling for the strength of their argument. - William E. Gladstone
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to antiquegirl For This Useful Post:
  #282  
Old 10-17-2009, 06:22 PM
puppyraiser's Avatar
puppyraiser puppyraiser is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Southwestern Ontario
Posts: 422
Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert View Post
for the record, i'd just like to say i don't think MR is innocent, i do wonder about his level of guilt though.

also, for some, it's not a question of whether he is guilty or innocent, it's the fact that he has not been convicted of any crime and therefore still has the right to a certain level of safety and comfort while awaiting trial. if it were your son or daughter, wouldn't you expect that too?

i'm not saying that's right or wrong, just stating fact and that the people on these facebook groups sound like a bloody lynch mob! i thought canadians were more civilized than that.

i guess i'm just seeing this from another angle.

i have no doubt victoria will receive the justice she deserves.
Canadians usually are more civilized than what is being expressed on the Facebook page. I think many of us are still raw from the "Deal With The Devil" (Karla) and do not want anything like that to ever happen again. I do understand both parties (TLM & MTR) are innocent until proven guilty, and I also understand an "alive" Michael Rafferty is much more desirable to the Prosecution than dead or seriously injured MTR. IF he was moved for safety reasons then I support that decision 100%. If his move stemmed from complaints not directly related to his personal safety, then there is reason to question.
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to puppyraiser For This Useful Post:
  #283  
Old 10-17-2009, 06:34 PM
CuriousJorge CuriousJorge is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Ontario
Posts: 532
Quote:
Originally Posted by nonfictionrocks View Post
Hey CJ - long time!

Was MR on Bubba's Dance Card too - LOL
I was sure hoping. All in good time. Kingston's not far away.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CuriousJorge For This Useful Post:
  #284  
Old 10-17-2009, 06:58 PM
maxfactor's Avatar
maxfactor maxfactor is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Ontario
Posts: 1,294
Quote:
Originally Posted by antiquegirl View Post
In Canada, section 11(d) of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms states: "Any person charged with an offence has the right to be presumed innocent until proven guilty according to law in a fair and public hearing by an independent and impartial tribunal".

Heaven help the justice system if any of you are ever called to jury duty. Now, if he is ever convicted, I will be the first to jump on that bandwagon with you. Until then, I think I'll just go along with the Charter of Rights.

MOO
Bolded by me.

AG, I think perhaps some of us have much more faith in LE than you do. I don't think it's fair for you to assume that just because we have decided that he did play a very big part in the abduction and murder of Tori that means that we don't respect the legal system. I believe that any of us here could be very fair jurors. I have seen from the beginning of this how WS'ers can look at both sides of the issue. You seem sure that MR is innocent, I am sure that he is guilty. We could let him go and see how long it is before he kills another child or we could keep him where he is and protect other children. Our justice system overall is a good one and I will put my faith in LE that they have the right man. There are other reasons that I am so sure about this but I don't care to go into them here.We are both entitled to our opinions. My heart breaks for this little girl and her family, the only thing they have left is to see Justice for her. Her family seems very sure that MR is the one and I bet they are privy to much more information than we are.
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to maxfactor For This Useful Post:
  #285  
Old 10-17-2009, 07:00 PM
CuriousJorge CuriousJorge is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Ontario
Posts: 532
JMHO!! To each his own but I feel that some of us would rather it be "guilty until proven innocent". Yes the Canadian court system is way to lenient of some unfortunately. The percentage of someone being wrongfully convicted and remaining in jail as long as MR has been there, does look like to be in his favour. The "for his protection" is a cheap cop out. Without evidence before us, we can only assume and to say that Heaven help the justice system if any of you are ever called to jury duty, is a cheap shot. It's human nature to base our opinions on what we've heard and so many have heard enough to come to their decision. Now as a juror, I would be very opened minded to hear all the evidence and decide then. A lot of info does not look to be in his favour. I will be very shocked if he's found innocent. BTW there are too many mushy people who do sit on jury duty and that's why we have repeat offenders amongst us. JMHO!!

I've been wanting to ask for so long AG, what makes you believe in his innocence? Your "allies" can tell you all they like, but is it factual? I'm speaking for many I'm sure, we'd all like to know, WHY is MR sitting in jail charged with murder and abduction? Not because TLM says so I hope (and I know). BTW LE HAVE EVIDENCE ENOUGH TO HOLD HIM THERE. I'd love to be a juror in this case...pick me, pick me.
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CuriousJorge For This Useful Post:
  #286  
Old 10-17-2009, 07:06 PM
maxfactor's Avatar
maxfactor maxfactor is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Ontario
Posts: 1,294
I have to agree with Jorge. I have yet to see anything to prove his innocence. Nada nothing zilch. He won't speak in his defense and neither does his family. That has bothered me from day one.

Last edited by maxfactor; 10-17-2009 at 07:06 PM. Reason: sp
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to maxfactor For This Useful Post:
  #287  
Old 10-17-2009, 07:23 PM
CuriousJorge CuriousJorge is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Ontario
Posts: 532
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxfactor View Post
I have to agree with Jorge. I have yet to see anything to prove his innocence. Nada nothing zilch. He won't speak in his defense and neither does his family. That has bothered me from day one.
All his "supports" are hiding in the woodwork. No one has gone to the media to protest his innocence.

Thanx Max, we're not the only ones who feel this way I'm sure. I'd still like to hear from those on here to who believe in his innocence and "WHY". Not just because he hasn't been proven guilty yet. That not enough, I want factual info and will even give some consideration to hearsay.
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CuriousJorge For This Useful Post:
  #288  
Old 10-17-2009, 07:32 PM
antiquegirl's Avatar
antiquegirl antiquegirl is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Ontario
Posts: 4,263
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousJorge View Post
JMHO!! To each his own but I feel that some of us would rather it be "guilty until proven innocent". Yes the Canadian court system is way to lenient of some unfortunately. The percentage of someone being wrongfully convicted and remaining in jail as long as MR has been there, does look like to be in his favour. The "for his protection" is a cheap cop out. Without evidence before us, we can only assume and to say that Heaven help the justice system if any of you are ever called to jury duty, is a cheap shot. It's human nature to base our opinions on what we've heard and so many have heard enough to come to their decision. Now as a juror, I would be very opened minded to hear all the evidence and decide then. A lot of info does not look to be in his favour. I will be very shocked if he's found innocent. BTW there are too many mushy people who do sit on jury duty and that's why we have repeat offenders amongst us. JMHO!!

I've been wanting to ask for so long AG, what makes you believe in his innocence? Your "allies" can tell you all they like, but is it factual? I'm speaking for many I'm sure, we'd all like to know, WHY is MR sitting in jail charged with murder and abduction? Not because TLM says so I hope (and I know). BTW LE HAVE EVIDENCE ENOUGH TO HOLD HIM THERE. I'd love to be a juror in this case...pick me, pick me.
(BBM)

How many times do I have to say this? I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT MTR IS INNOCENT! Nor do I believe that he is guilty.

While I have heard nothing to "prove his innocence", I have neither heard anything to "prove his guilt". There has been no evidence whatsoever released to the public about MTR's involvement in this crime. That is what trials are for. I have made no judgment one way or the other. WHEN I hear the evidence, then I will make my judgment. That's the way the Canadian justice system is supposed to work.

I will repeat this for the umpteenth time: I am a mother. I have three children. I am in a position to put myself in the shoes of the mother of a victim like little Tori, but also in the shoes of a mother whose child may have been wrongfully charged with a crime. I want Tori's killer(s) punished to the full extent of the law, but first I want to know (not surmise) who they are. This is called being fair and impartial.

MOO
__________________
Men are apt to mistake the strength of their feeling for the strength of their argument. - William E. Gladstone
Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to antiquegirl For This Useful Post:
  #289  
Old 10-17-2009, 08:22 PM
CuriousJorge CuriousJorge is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Ontario
Posts: 532
Quote:
Originally Posted by antiquegirl View Post
(BBM)

How many times do I have to say this? I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT MTR IS INNOCENT! Nor do I believe that he is guilty.

While I have heard nothing to "prove his innocence", I have neither heard anything to "prove his guilt". There has been no evidence whatsoever released to the public about MTR's involvement in this crime. That is what trials are for. I have made no judgment one way or the other. WHEN I hear the evidence, then I will make my judgment. That's the way the Canadian justice system is supposed to work.

I will repeat this for the umpteenth time: I am a mother. I have three children. I am in a position to put myself in the shoes of the mother of a victim like little Tori, but also in the shoes of a mother whose child may have been wrongfully charged with a crime. I want Tori's killer(s) punished to the full extent of the law, but first I want to know (not surmise) who they are. This is called being fair and impartial.

MOO
When anyone posts in regard to his "guilt", you seem to take the offense and this is what makes me believe you feel he is innocent. "Most" people will take one side or the other. And the "FACT" that MR is sitting in jail has made my mind up in regards to his guilt. I do not for one second believe LE are that "stupid" to throw someone in jail for this long if they do not have enough evidence. There was no bail hearing, nothing. Numerous media reports have stated that "there is sufficient evidence" in convicting MR. They have a hard drive (comparatively speaking) full of information on this case. In my opinion TLM told LE enough info for them to investigate further and found what they needed to make an arrest. It's not a typical scenario to throw someone in jail "just in case, while we check this situation out". He's there for a reason and I feel very strongly that is because he was involved in the murder of a beautiful little female child. I do not have a problem with going to one side or the other. I do not choose to sit on the fence when something as serious as this happens.

Being a mother also, if my child suffered at the hands of some monster and everything was playing out as in this case, I'd be wanting to pay that monster a visit behind bars. I would want to be in his cell with him and I'd be getting all the answers I need. MR and TLM have no rights in my eyes. They are in jail because they took away Victoria's right to life. TLM can rot there as we all know she will. And BTW MR is a full grown man and if he was my son, I'd be getting the answers and if he's innocent, I'd be shouting from the roof tops to prove my sons innocents not hiding out somewhere fearing my safety. I would not be standing by his side if he was guilty of murder. So where is MR's mom anyway? Obviously not protesting his innocence. Then again we have the Anthonys...whole different story.
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CuriousJorge For This Useful Post:
  #290  
Old 10-17-2009, 08:52 PM
matou's Avatar
matou matou is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 12,419
Quote:
Originally Posted by antiquegirl View Post
(BBM)

How many times do I have to say this? I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT MTR IS INNOCENT! Nor do I believe that he is guilty.

While I have heard nothing to "prove his innocence", I have neither heard anything to "prove his guilt". There has been no evidence whatsoever released to the public about MTR's involvement in this crime. That is what trials are for. I have made no judgment one way or the other. WHEN I hear the evidence, then I will make my judgment. That's the way the Canadian justice system is supposed to work.

I will repeat this for the umpteenth time: I am a mother. I have three children. I am in a position to put myself in the shoes of the mother of a victim like little Tori, but also in the shoes of a mother whose child may have been wrongfully charged with a crime. I want Tori's killer(s) punished to the full extent of the law, but first I want to know (not surmise) who they are. This is called being fair and impartial.

MOO
OK hold on here. You became friends with MRs girlfriend to get info and got her trust by implying that you took her side i.e. that he is innocent. I don't believe that you were acting impartial.
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to matou For This Useful Post:
  #291  
Old 10-17-2009, 09:18 PM
CuriousJorge CuriousJorge is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Ontario
Posts: 532
Quote:
Originally Posted by matou View Post
OK hold on here. You became friends with MRs girlfriend to get info and got her trust by implying that you took her side i.e. that he is innocent. I don't believe that you were acting impartial.
And if I recall many of post where you implied your belief in his innocence. I am not going to waste my time going back to find them but you sure try to make a good argument (but not good enough) each time your called upon to present what you know and what your belief is to his innocence.

You give a pretty good argument whenever someone states his guilt. Enough to make me believe you're on his side of the fence.

Common sense is the main logic to all of this. It's not rocket science as they say. So are you thinking Philip Gar. and Nancy are innocent too? They have plead not guilty and haven't had their day in court...go figure AG. Too bad too many people see the common sense in this case but you don't. You're walking the walk, but you're not talking the talk...KWIM.

I'm sure you will take offense to what I truthfully feel, but I feel I've sat here long enough and read your posts, to know where you're coming from. I quit posting on here for a long time cause of nonsense but now that I've become privy to new info, I feel I have a right to voice my strong need to speak up for an innocent little girl named Victoria and see that those responsible for her death are held accountable. Maybe you should put you're self in TM place whole heartedly then you might get off the fence you're claiming to be sitting on. Go try her shoes on AG. Tell us then how they fit.
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CuriousJorge For This Useful Post:
  #292  
Old 10-17-2009, 09:20 PM
antiquegirl's Avatar
antiquegirl antiquegirl is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Ontario
Posts: 4,263
Quote:
Originally Posted by matou View Post
OK hold on here. You became friends with MRs girlfriend to get info and got her trust by implying that you took her side i.e. that he is innocent. I don't believe that you were acting impartial.
Sorry, but you're wrong. I never told her that I thought he was innocent and she knows it. I told her exactly what I'm telling you - that I'm impartial until I hear otherwise at the trial. That was good enough to gain her trust and I still have it. In fact, I warned her to be prepared in case he's found guilty, but I was sympathetic to her plight and her feelings. I was sincere and honest then and I still am. Nobody here saw our PMs and our e-mails, but that's how it went down.

And now I'm going back to reading my book. I think I've said everything there is to say and see no need to either repeat or defend myself.
__________________
Men are apt to mistake the strength of their feeling for the strength of their argument. - William E. Gladstone
Reply With Quote
  #293  
Old 10-17-2009, 09:35 PM
nonfictionrocks nonfictionrocks is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 930
For those not familiar with him:

One legend associated with Santa says that he lives in the far north, in a land of perpetual snow. The American version of Santa Claus says that he lives at his house in the North Pole, while Father Christmas is often said to reside in the mountains of Korvatunturi in Lapland Province, Finland. Santa Claus lives with his wife Mrs. Claus, a countless number of magical elves, and eight or nine flying reindeer. Another legend of Santa says that he makes a list of children throughout the world, categorizing them according to their behavior ("naughty" or "nice") and that he delivers presents, including toys, candy, and other gifts to all of the good boys and girls in the world, and sometimes coal to the naughty children, on the single night of Christmas Eve. He accomplishes this feat with the aid of the elves who make the toys in the workshop and the reindeer who pull his sleigh.

There has long been opposition to teaching children to believe in Santa Claus. Some Christians say the Santa tradition detracts from the religious origins and purpose of Christmas. Other critics feel that Santa Claus is an elaborate lie, and that it is unethical for parents to teach their children to believe in his existence.[6] Still others oppose Santa Claus as a symbol of the commercialization of the Christmas holiday, or as an intrusion upon their own national traditions.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nonfictionrocks For This Useful Post:
  #294  
Old 10-17-2009, 09:40 PM
matou's Avatar
matou matou is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 12,419
Quote:
Originally Posted by nonfictionrocks View Post
For those not familiar with him:

One legend associated with Santa says that he lives in the far north, in a land of perpetual snow. The American version of Santa Claus says that he lives at his house in the North Pole, while Father Christmas is often said to reside in the mountains of Korvatunturi in Lapland Province, Finland. Santa Claus lives with his wife Mrs. Claus, a countless number of magical elves, and eight or nine flying reindeer. Another legend of Santa says that he makes a list of children throughout the world, categorizing them according to their behavior ("naughty" or "nice") and that he delivers presents, including toys, candy, and other gifts to all of the good boys and girls in the world, and sometimes coal to the naughty children, on the single night of Christmas Eve. He accomplishes this feat with the aid of the elves who make the toys in the workshop and the reindeer who pull his sleigh.

There has long been opposition to teaching children to believe in Santa Claus. Some Christians say the Santa tradition detracts from the religious origins and purpose of Christmas. Other critics feel that Santa Claus is an elaborate lie, and that it is unethical for parents to teach their children to believe in his existence.[6] Still others oppose Santa Claus as a symbol of the commercialization of the Christmas holiday, or as an intrusion upon their own national traditions.
what's your point? this is a thread about Rafferty. Oh yeah, Santa is an anagram of Satan. Thanks for clearing this up.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to matou For This Useful Post:
  #295  
Old 10-17-2009, 10:46 PM
dilbert dilbert is offline
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 764
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousJorge View Post
And if I recall many of post where you implied your belief in his innocence. I am not going to waste my time going back to find them but you sure try to make a good argument (but not good enough) each time your called upon to present what you know and what your belief is to his innocence.

You give a pretty good argument whenever someone states his guilt. Enough to make me believe you're on his side of the fence.

Common sense is the main logic to all of this. It's not rocket science as they say. So are you thinking Philip Gar. and Nancy are innocent too? They have plead not guilty and haven't had their day in court...go figure AG. Too bad too many people see the common sense in this case but you don't. You're walking the walk, but you're not talking the talk...KWIM.

I'm sure you will take offense to what I truthfully feel, but I feel I've sat here long enough and read your posts, to know where you're coming from. I quit posting on here for a long time cause of nonsense but now that I've become privy to new info, I feel I have a right to voice my strong need to speak up for an innocent little girl named Victoria and see that those responsible for her death are held accountable. Maybe you should put you're self in TM place whole heartedly then you might get off the fence you're claiming to be sitting on. Go try her shoes on AG. Tell us then how they fit.
i'm curious, please, could you elaborate on this new info and it's source?
TIA
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dilbert For This Useful Post:
  #296  
Old 10-17-2009, 11:27 PM
Turbododger Turbododger is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,449
Well, I can see it's been another light and fluffy evening on the MTR thread.

The Bandidos, The Charter of Rights and Freedom, Santa Clause...did I miss any?! Oh, yeah, Satan.

So it's Good vs. Evil. Fiction vs. Non-Fiction.

I guess we are still tossing around all kinds of thoughts regarding MTR's guilt or innocence. I don't know how anyone with direct ties will get any peace, or begin or heal, until the trial is over. THAT won't be for a long time.

I do hope that Rafferty gets his trial, by an impartial jury, so there can be no doubt whatsover that he got a fair shake. I hope the family gets to make victim impact statements, and stare right at both of the accused when they are found guilty, and they feel some satisfaction knowing that a small justice has been served. I also hope that the murderers of Victoria can be made to feel pain and suffering for their terrible act for the rest of their days.

Last edited by Turbododger; 10-17-2009 at 11:33 PM. Reason: spelling
Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Turbododger For This Useful Post:
  #297  
Old 10-18-2009, 12:30 AM
CuriousJorge CuriousJorge is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Ontario
Posts: 532
Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert View Post
i'm curious, please, could you elaborate on this new info and it's source?
TIA
Sorry Dilbert I will not reveal this information. I have shared info in the past and have paid unpleasantly for it. I know someone who is privy to info and they have passed it along to me. I believe this person and their source with 100% certainty. Therefore this info is 3rd hand and we've been warned (by mods) against posting this type of info. No offense intended!
Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CuriousJorge For This Useful Post:
  #298  
Old 10-18-2009, 12:40 AM
CuriousJorge CuriousJorge is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Ontario
Posts: 532
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbododger View Post
Well, I can see it's been another light and fluffy evening on the MTR thread.

The Bandidos, The Charter of Rights and Freedom, Santa Clause...did I miss any?! Oh, yeah, Satan.

So it's Good vs. Evil. Fiction vs. Non-Fiction.

I guess we are still tossing around all kinds of thoughts regarding MTR's guilt or innocence. I don't know how anyone with direct ties will get any peace, or begin or heal, until the trial is over. THAT won't be for a long time.

I do hope that Rafferty gets his trial, by an impartial jury, so there can be no doubt whatsover that he got a fair shake. I hope the family gets to make victim impact statements, and stare right at both of the accused when they are found guilty, and they feel some satisfaction knowing that a small justice has been served. I also hope that the murderers of Victoria can be made to feel pain and suffering for their terrible act for the rest of their days.
Unfortunately Turbo no one who personally knew Tori will ever heal. Those scars are like huge gapping wounds forever. So hard to go on day to day knowing what happened to this precious little girl. I don't know if I could be in that courtroom listening to the information presented, if that was my child. Thoughts alone could drive one crazy.

Rest in Peace Dear innocent Little Tori. You never had a chance. All that life had to offer you, was so selfishly taken away from you. Sorry Lil Angel. May you have peace and love from Heaven above.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CuriousJorge For This Useful Post:
  #299  
Old 10-18-2009, 10:36 AM
Hello_Kitty's Avatar
Hello_Kitty Hello_Kitty is offline
Meow Meow Meow Meow.
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 1,235
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousJorge View Post
Unfortunately Turbo no one who personally knew Tori will ever heal. Those scars are like huge gapping wounds forever. So hard to go on day to day knowing what happened to this precious little girl. I don't know if I could be in that courtroom listening to the information presented, if that was my child. Thoughts alone could drive one crazy.

Rest in Peace Dear innocent Little Tori. You never had a chance. All that life had to offer you, was so selfishly taken away from you. Sorry Lil Angel. May you have peace and love from Heaven above.

I'm with you CJ, I don't think anyone can ever heal completely after something like this happens. The guilt of not having been able to protect my child would drive me crazy for the rest of my life I'm sure every parent whose child has gone missing and has never returned, go through this guilt.

As for MTR, *this is just my opinion, not that it will change anything*, but I believe he has already made a deal, my thoughts keep going back to when Tori's remains were found, she was found because the detective got more information (this info had to come from a source that is close to the case) and based on what TLM had already told him was able to find Tori's remains. Besides being mistreated in jail, there has to be further reasons for MTR getting the better end of the stick.

I'm back somewhat. But I won't be posting so much, I hate all the bickering, it was getting out of hand
__________________
Though I fall, I fall like a star, streaming splendour through the sky.
Justice has not failed Victoria... Rest in peace Angel.

Princess on Earth, Angel in Heaven


“If two points are destined to touch, the universe will always find a way to make the connection. Even when all hope seems lost, certain ties cannot be broken. They define who we are — and who we can become. Across space, across time, even across paths we cannot predict.” -Touch
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hello_Kitty For This Useful Post:
  #300  
Old 10-18-2009, 12:38 PM
nobodyzgirl's Avatar
nobodyzgirl nobodyzgirl is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Ontario
Posts: 1,380
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousJorge View Post
All his "supports" are hiding in the woodwork. No one has gone to the media to protest his innocence.

Thanx Max, we're not the only ones who feel this way I'm sure. I'd still like to hear from those on here to who believe in his innocence and "WHY". Not just because he hasn't been proven guilty yet. That not enough, I want factual info and will even give some consideration to hearsay.
I find it amusing that a lot of people have decided that's he's guilty because his family and friends have not come out in the media to proclaim his innocence. However, there has been nothing to support that he's guilty either, I have yet to see one person (other then his co-accused accuse him) state in the media that he is in fact guilty. I have not formed an opinion on MTR whether he is guilty or innocent for the simple fact that I have yet to hear one piece of evidence that supports either his innocence or his guilt.

Slightly off topic, though still relevant, I followed a case where someone was charged and found guilty of murder, based ONLY on someone else saying that he was there, yet there was absolutely not piece of physical evidence to support that this individual was actually there, or participated in the crime. The person who did accuse his friend of being there, confessed to the crime also, and yet he couldn't even describe to the LE how the murder actually happened or the location, so people who have been saying that MTR could not have been charged, based on TLM's say so are not correct, because it does actually happen.

I also see a lot of times that people say they have "inside information" yet they never post anything to support this, and when someone wonders if he is innocent they jumped all over by others saying this is not so. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and their views and thoughts, yet I stopped commenting on this board for that very reason, if a few people had a different opinion from the majority, they got told how their view was wrong, without proving why they are wrong, other than because they didn't agree with the majority (that's just MOO).
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nobodyzgirl For This Useful Post:
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
escorts, k. lesley, michol80, mtr, mychol, mychol rafferty, rafferty, tori, woodstock

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
General Discussions #6 Timex Janet Christiansen Abaroa, Durham, NC 407 10-26-2005 01:34 PM
General Discussions #5 Timex Janet Christiansen Abaroa, Durham, NC 482 06-19-2005 10:39 AM
General Discussions #4 golfmom Janet Christiansen Abaroa, Durham, NC 443 06-07-2005 11:13 AM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:54 PM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!