Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old

Notices

Caylee Anthony 2 years old Not reported missing for a month after she was last seen.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #926  
Old 08-25-2009, 09:18 PM
Kentjbkent Kentjbkent is offline
DELETE ACCOUNT
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,819
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExpectingUnicorns View Post
My, my, my. Do we have a new daisy chain?

That is EXACTLY what I am sitting here pondering....


I am just really about what is really going on here?

Tony appears out of nowhere after months and months to start up on old post, makes allegations about an agreement Baez is holding that really doesn't concern Tony as he doesn't have any information to provide to SA anyway....

Paints George, Cindy and Casey as wonderful people he now "loves" but has something negative or deragatory to state about everyone else in this case including Richard Grund, his own uncle, etc.

Makes arrangements shortly after Friday's hearing to appear on Saturdays Today Show (you know, Cindy's courtbuddy program)...

States that Jose and Leonard speak on a regular basis....

States that he arrived to bond Casey out of jail and immediately began compiling lots and lots of notes

Now states he is contemplating writing a book (about WHAT??!)

I have an automatic hinky meter (sorry!) and it has been buzzing all weekend....
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kentjbkent For This Useful Post:
  #927  
Old 08-25-2009, 09:21 PM
Kentjbkent Kentjbkent is offline
DELETE ACCOUNT
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,819
[quote=Spangle;4081247]
If TP wrote a book, I doubt he is planning on "living off of" the proceeds. He has a job where he makes the money to pay his bills. The story would be interesting. And he most likely wouldn't just cover the Anthony case. His part/knowledge isn't about Caylee, it's about KC.

He just stated in this thread that his business right now is very, very slow.

And what knowledge does he have about KC? He spent two hours with her.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kentjbkent For This Useful Post:
  #928  
Old 08-25-2009, 09:25 PM
JBean JBean is offline
WS Administrator
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Dana Point,CA
Posts: 20,221
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkTank View Post
I found it helpful when searching for Tony's posts, to scroll down the page and overlooking all posts except the ones that have "Tony Padilla" on them. Doesn't take long at all.

snip.
OR
when you are looking at the index page of this forum you will see this thread. to the right of the thread title is a column called REPLIES. Click it and it will sort posts by author. you can click Tony padilla's number of posts and all his posts from this thread will be in a nice row
Hope that helps.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JBean For This Useful Post:
  #929  
Old 08-25-2009, 09:28 PM
jon_burrows jon_burrows is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 2,236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woe.be.gone View Post
BBM
I'm curious as to why it would be okay with most people (going by the support he received in this thread when he mentioned the possibility of writing one) for TP to write a book? In the past, on this forum, whenever it has been suggested that anybody is thinking of or going to write a book or make a movie about or around Caylee's case posters have spoken out with venom filled words against anybody who would even think of profitting from the case.
I'm curious too.

LP and TP interjected themselves in this case because they wanted to get Casey out of jail so she would talk (so they say). Casey ordered LP out of the house the first night but instead of TP revoking bail, they left her out. I don't understand why they kept her out of jail if the whole premise was to talk to her in order to find Caylee. My guess is publicity, fame, and the money that comes with it via book deals, movie deals, and advertising for their companies.

Next you have LP going on TV shows stating crazy theories as fact, posing for pictures and signing autographs at the dump site, and seeming to be enjoying himself (as compared to TM who was visibly distraught about the whole situation). If you believe TM (I do), LP wanted to be the one to pull Casey's skull out of the water in full view of the media in order to get the publicity. Sickening thought.

Now LP comes out saying Mr. Grund is a nut but Casey is a nice girl. He won't entertain any questions as to how he came to that conclusion regarding Mr. Grund. He also said some derogatory things about other people too, but praises the As because they were nice to him. The heck with everyone else the As hurt as long as they're nice to him. Oh, and never mind the 31 days that went by before anyone knew Caylee was missing. Casey's such a nice girl, she can make some really good mac & cheese while Caylee's body is decomposing.

I'd like to know if it's normal for BB to post bail then have dinner with the accused.

The worst part is that Casey had a chance to get rid of evidence while she was out on bail (i.e. duct tape, stickers that matched the one on Caylee, etc). She was shown carting stuff to JB's office in a back pack.

I really hope if any of the Padilla's write a book, they will donate the money to charity. Enough money has been made off this child.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jon_burrows For This Useful Post:
  #930  
Old 08-25-2009, 09:37 PM
ExpectingUnicorns's Avatar
ExpectingUnicorns ExpectingUnicorns is offline
. . . only the pure of heart can see.
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 4,075
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kentjbkent View Post
That is EXACTLY what I am sitting here pondering....


I am just really about what is really going on here?

Tony appears out of nowhere after months and months to start up on old post, makes allegations about an agreement Baez is holding that really doesn't concern Tony as he doesn't have any information to provide to SA anyway....

Paints George, Cindy and Casey as wonderful people he now "loves" but has something negative or deragatory to state about everyone else in this case including Richard Grund, his own uncle, etc.

Makes arrangements shortly after Friday's hearing to appear on Saturdays Today Show (you know, Cindy's courtbuddy program)...

States that Jose and Leonard speak on a regular basis....

States that he arrived to bond Casey out of jail and immediately began compiling lots and lots of notes

Now states he is contemplating writing a book (about WHAT??!)

I have an automatic hinky meter (sorry!) and it has been buzzing all weekend....
Well, this is exactly where my thoughts were going, too. But then I went back and checked out Jim Lichtenstein's site:

http://www.j2sc.com/jiml.htm

and according to this he left the Today Show in 2005. Doesn't mean that there's no connection but certainly not the direct one that was my first impression. The Anthony family sure does have a lot of coincidences that always seem to surround them, huh?
__________________
The heart of the pure can see, but my eyes have never seen the unicorn . . .
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExpectingUnicorns For This Useful Post:
  #931  
Old 08-25-2009, 09:40 PM
Jolynna's Avatar
Jolynna Jolynna is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 4,656
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZsaZsa View Post
How many Bail Bondsmen, Bounty Hunters move in with their clients usually ? nothing in this case is 'normal'....
How many "security" people have to pay $50K to "work"? No pay, 24/7 hours, lots & lots of talk from Cindy (ck. out the length of HER interviews) and maybe a pan of KC's magic brownies...what would be the incentive for the bounty hunters to have a working arrangement with Baez?

It doesn't make sense.

Being paid by Tony P. to keep Tony P.'s $500K investment from running, THAT makes sense.

jmo
  #932  
Old 08-25-2009, 09:47 PM
Jolynna's Avatar
Jolynna Jolynna is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 4,656
Two questions for Tony...

  1. Did Casey make brownies for you or any of the bounty hunters?
  2. Did the bounty hunters have a written agreement with you or receive reimbursement from you for preventing Casey from going on the lam?
If you don't feel comfortable discussing either question for any reason thanks for reading.
  #933  
Old 08-25-2009, 09:54 PM
Kentjbkent Kentjbkent is offline
DELETE ACCOUNT
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,819
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExpectingUnicorns View Post
Well, this is exactly where my thoughts were going, too. But then I went back and checked out Jim Lichtenstein's site:

http://www.j2sc.com/jiml.htm

and according to this he left the Today Show in 2005. Doesn't mean that there's no connection but certainly not the direct one that was my first impression. The Anthony family sure does have a lot of coincidences that always seem to surround them, huh?
http://www.film.com/tv/dateline-nbc/...ished/25438473

(clipped for brievity)

When Caylee Vanished
Episode 2 | Season 18 2008 - 2009 | First Aired: 12/12/2008

Jim Lichtenstein
Booking Producer
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kentjbkent For This Useful Post:
  #934  
Old 08-25-2009, 10:00 PM
ZsaZsa ZsaZsa is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 8,719
Lichtenstein and reporter Kerry Sanders (Today show) come into town each time there is a hearing....
The Following User Says Thank You to ZsaZsa For This Useful Post:
  #935  
Old 08-25-2009, 10:01 PM
Brini's Avatar
Brini Brini is offline
Future Irene Adler
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 7,640
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kentjbkent View Post
I was going to ask this same thing last night, but decided to go to bed instead. For those who posted that they WOULD buy the book, what "bombshells" would you expect to read about???????

According to what Tony posted here in this forum, he only spent a total of two hours with Casey at the home the night she was bonded out....in the living area with a room full of people, and anything else he has offered up has been complete hearsay, inuendos, theories, etc. He knows NO FACTS about what happened to Caylee, who killed her, or the "inside story" of LE during their investigation.

Bottom line, his only involvement in this case has been meeting with Jose to arrange bond, accompanying Casey to the A house the night she was bonded out for a nice dinner prepared by Ms. Casey.

I just don't see where this possible book would have any sales value at all to the general public. Look at those who thought they were going to make a fortune profiting on their roles in the OJ trial....all those books are on sale at the Dollar Tree for $1
Why are you assuming that one WOULD seek it out for "bombshells?"

Just some first-person background on the case would be great. Like the whole FL/CA?BB issue. Or, TL's perceptions of the day-today stuff.

We already HAVE more of the bombshells than most of the population.
__________________
Age. Fac ut gaudeam
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Brini For This Useful Post:
  #936  
Old 08-25-2009, 10:01 PM
Jolynna's Avatar
Jolynna Jolynna is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 4,656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kentjbkent View Post
I was going to ask this same thing last night, but decided to go to bed instead. For those who posted that they WOULD buy the book, what "bombshells" would you expect to read about???????

According to what Tony posted here in this forum, he only spent a total of two hours with Casey at the home the night she was bonded out....in the living area with a room full of people, and anything else he has offered up has been complete hearsay, inuendos, theories, etc. He knows NO FACTS about what happened to Caylee, who killed her, or the "inside story" of LE during their investigation.

Bottom line, his only involvement in this case has been meeting with Jose to arrange bond, accompanying Casey to the A house the night she was bonded out for a nice dinner prepared by Ms. Casey.

I just don't see where this possible book would have any sales value at all to the general public. Look at those who thought they were going to make a fortune profiting on their roles in the OJ trial....all those books are on sale at the Dollar Tree for $1
And some were best sellers. Even Kato's and Fay's books topped non-fiction best seller lists when they first came out.
  #937  
Old 08-25-2009, 10:03 PM
JBean JBean is offline
WS Administrator
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Dana Point,CA
Posts: 20,221
You can voice your opinions and ask your questions. but if anyone posts rudely,it's done.
this is for everyone's benefit. Can't we just discuss without hurling accusations and be polite?
Crikey people!

Part 2 continue here

Last edited by JBean; 08-25-2009 at 11:38 PM. Reason: removed quoted post
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JBean For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
tony padilla

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tony Padilla In Chat Now Tricia Caylee Anthony 2 years old 0 09-04-2008 08:44 PM
Nancy Grace 8.28.08 Tony Padilla On Blink34 Caylee Anthony 2 years old 303 08-29-2008 08:28 AM
Welcome Tony Padilla Thread # 2 (Yes, it is the "Real" Tony Padilla) Tricia Caylee Anthony 2 years old 101 08-25-2008 04:21 PM
Welcome Tony Padilla JustJax Caylee Anthony 2 years old 372 08-17-2008 07:33 PM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:47 AM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!