Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Missing!! > Missing but not forgotten Discussion > The Springfield Three

Notices

The Springfield Three Sherrill Levitt, Suzie Streeter and Stacy McCall went missing from their home on 1717 E. Delmar St, Springfield, Missouri on June 7, 1992.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #601  
Old 01-29-2008, 07:43 PM
Hurricane Hurricane is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 787
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken View Post
What we don't know is IF Tim Gray really is Tim Gray. We have kicked around the idea that "Tim Gray" could be "Brad Cox". It's plausible that Robert's brother could know where the remains are buried. It's plausible that Robert could have told Brad in confidence where the remains are buried. From there, Brad could have moved out of state and changed his name to "Tim Gray". It's plausible.
If you bothered to do any research you would know that as of last August Brad Cox still lived in the area.

Ken, do me a favor; put my posts on "ignore". I have done the same for yours.
  #602  
Old 01-29-2008, 08:02 PM
Ken Ken is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missouri Mule View Post
All that may be true. Why is his identity in question? Where did that come from?
IF Tim's technology is a fraud and IF the women are buried there; it means that he had prior knowledge they were buried there. Under this scenario, we kicked around the hypothesis that he could be Brad Cox. In other words, if Tim's technology is fake, then his real identity could come into question. The name Brad Cox was just one of the possibilities that we looked at. Also, it is easy for someone to change their name. Any person can legally change their name to just about anything for just about any reason.

However, if his technology is legit, then Tim Gray is probably is real name LOL.
  #603  
Old 01-29-2008, 08:25 PM
Ken Ken is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
I ask again; Why didn't any of you ask Gray how he could null out signals, from a mile out, of mercury, bone, and cancer that would have been in much greater concentration (coming from the cancer hospital) than from three skeletons under 20 inches of dirt?
Hurricane, In your January 19th post about mercury teeth fillings; the only piece of information that you had written that was correct was: "I am not a dentist." After that, every word that you had written concerning mercury dental fillings was completely wrong. Additionally, in a patronizing way; you tried to pass yourself off as someone who was knowledgeable about the subject, when you clearly weren't. This could lead one to believe you are a hypocrite.

As for Tim Gray; if he is wrong, he certainly can't do any worse than you. This may come as a complete surprise; but your own credibility took a nose dive with your: "I am not a dentist" diatribe. You attack other people's credibility when your very own credibility is in question. Again, this could lead one to believe you are a hypocrite.

To intelligently answer your question; we didn't have to ask Tim Gray anything regarding his work. We simply went out and got a second opinion.

Last edited by Ken; 01-29-2008 at 11:25 PM.
  #604  
Old 01-29-2008, 11:35 PM
Ken Ken is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
The parking garage is next to a CANCER hospital! I guess at night all of the patients must turn off their mercury, bone, and cancer producing signals so as not to interfer with the signal that Gray is to receive. Give me a break! You guys were there in the middle of the night so as not to be run off by security.
Hurricane, can you explain why Rick Norland's GPR scan was recorded in broad daylight? Security didn't run Rick Norland off the property. In your typical patronizing fashion, you try to pass yourself off as someone who is knowledgeable when you clearly aren't. It goes without saying; this could lead one to believe you are a hypocrite.
  #605  
Old 01-31-2008, 02:04 PM
miles_draken miles_draken is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 129
Been awhile since I've bothered to check in on this thread. Ken, I'm curious about you seemingly throwing your scan man under the bus indicating he could be Brad Cox and involved in the crime. You have praised this method for some time now. I'm curious where the impact is, as you wrote on 2-22-2007


I just have to say this... "All hands brace for impact!" :-)

I never saw the impact, unless it's this vague video u reference shortly after this.

The earliest information on this scan is this post you made:

Post from 12-31-2006
When I met him in person this past July 15th, he told me that his instrument picked up an electronic signal for ovaries. He told me that he believes the remains are encapsulated and that he was in shock when his instrument picked up that signal.

I haven't heard anything else about picking up ovaries. Now it's mercury right? I'm confused. Maybe you did explain this in another post that I missed.

You also say the hospital board unanimously agreed to dig up the spot but the police department has designated it a crime scene so it's illegal for them to do that?? Please explain.

I know you are hoping this "vision" you had of Stacey will somehow unravel into the discovery of her body and prove that you are a 'Ghost Whisperer', but how much time is being wasted on this scenario when there are other leads surely as plausible as yours to pursue. There are reasons the police solve more crimes than psychics and citizens.

It's starting to seem more like shameless self promotion to me than an interest in solving this case.

on 4-17-2007 u posted:


"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as self-evident"
Arthur Schopenhauer - German Philosopher (1788-1860).

And let me add that bullcrap goes through one stage, it falls to the ground and rational people leave it alone.

You also said:

Albert Einstein once wrote: "Great spirits encounter violent opposition from mediocre minds."
I rest my case.


I think the last thing you wrote is what should happen. I think you should rest your case and let another course be taken. Good luck with proving that whole after-life thing.
The Following User Says Thank You to miles_draken For This Useful Post:
  #606  
Old 01-31-2008, 04:33 PM
Missouri Mule Missouri Mule is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 1,572
Quote:
Originally Posted by miles_draken View Post
Been awhile since I've bothered to check in on this thread. Ken, I'm curious about you seemingly throwing your scan man under the bus indicating he could be Brad Cox and involved in the crime. You have praised this method for some time now. I'm curious where the impact is, as you wrote on 2-22-2007


I just have to say this... "All hands brace for impact!" :-)

I never saw the impact, unless it's this vague video u reference shortly after this.

The earliest information on this scan is this post you made:

Post from 12-31-2006
When I met him in person this past July 15th, he told me that his instrument picked up an electronic signal for ovaries. He told me that he believes the remains are encapsulated and that he was in shock when his instrument picked up that signal.

I haven't heard anything else about picking up ovaries. Now it's mercury right? I'm confused. Maybe you did explain this in another post that I missed.

You also say the hospital board unanimously agreed to dig up the spot but the police department has designated it a crime scene so it's illegal for them to do that?? Please explain.

I know you are hoping this "vision" you had of Stacey will somehow unravel into the discovery of her body and prove that you are a 'Ghost Whisperer', but how much time is being wasted on this scenario when there are other leads surely as plausible as yours to pursue. There are reasons the police solve more crimes than psychics and citizens.

It's starting to seem more like shameless self promotion to me than an interest in solving this case.

on 4-17-2007 u posted:


"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as self-evident"
Arthur Schopenhauer - German Philosopher (1788-1860).

And let me add that bullcrap goes through one stage, it falls to the ground and rational people leave it alone.

You also said:

Albert Einstein once wrote: "Great spirits encounter violent opposition from mediocre minds."
I rest my case.


I think the last thing you wrote is what should happen. I think you should rest your case and let another course be taken. Good luck with proving that whole after-life thing.
Miles, you and I have had differing views over the lifetime of this thread. However, I couldn't agree more with you in your post. This useless garage business has degenerated into the worst kind of irrelevant and tinfoil theory that does nothing to advance this case.

We have two basic issues here as I see it.

1) What the facts actually are. It is my view that we know what they are in fact based on known and solid sourced public documents and reliable reports.

2) Having said this, there is no way to confirm a working hypothesis because the SPD and prosecutor refuse to discuss the case.

The case is dead in the water and will remain that way unless and until the authorities break their wall of silence.

The garage business is a convenient distraction that is now being seen to be the farce it is now shown to be. And that's a shame because of the time and effort that has been wasted by those who took the time to look seriously at this case. One can only speculate what might have been learned if not for this dead end detour into the twilight zone.
  #607  
Old 01-31-2008, 05:13 PM
Ken Ken is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by miles_draken View Post
Been awhile since I've bothered to check in on this thread.
The Springfield Police Department has conducted searches on camera based only on "psychic information" and nothing more. In fact, they brought in Psychic Dorothy Allison from Nutley, New Jersey for the television show Sightings in 1995. They conducted searches based only on her "psychic information" and nothing more. For the Springfield Police Department to downplay our lead on camera because of it's "psychic nature" reeks of hypocrisy.

In that episode, Mrs. McCall placed Stacy's pink and yellow keychain anchor into Dorothy's hands so that Dorothy could get a "psychic impression."

In the 48 Hours video, Detective Dave Asher stated the Springfield Police Department consulted with 11 psychics. Again, they conducted searches on camera based only on "psychic information." Again, it goes without saying; this could lead one to believe the Springfield Police Department are hypocrites.

BTW, Mrs. McCall doesn't have a problem with psychics. In fact, she has attended a show hosted by Psychic John Edward. I know this to be true, because Stacy's aunt told me this.

As for the phrase: "All hands brace for impact"... In the fall of 2006, we received an email from Prosecting Attorney Darrell Moore himself that led us to believe a core sample would be taken from the site. We assumed he would follow through. We assumed wrong.

Last edited by Ken; 01-31-2008 at 07:03 PM.
  #608  
Old 01-31-2008, 06:29 PM
Ken Ken is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by miles_draken View Post
Please explain.
"Hurricane" tried to purposefully mislead the entire forum (this includes you Miles and Missouri Mule) into accepting his self-serving, patronizing: "I am not a Dentist" diatribe as fact. Everything he wrote contradicts what The American Dental Association has to say on the subject.

"Hurricane" = "Hypocrite" pure and simple.

Miles, you stood there and you said nothing, you wrote nothing, and you have done nothing about it; just like Missouri Mule. Apparently, all "Hurricane" has to do is just "make **** up" and you and Missouri Mule accept it as truth.

Miles, here is what I have learned from you and Missouri Mule...

All I have to do is create a new screen name with a new identity; don't talk about anything psychic, "make **** up", and you and Missouri Mule will mindlessly accept whatever I say as fact. Hey, it works wonders for "Hurricane".

Miles, I question your character...

Last edited by Ken; 01-31-2008 at 11:45 PM.
  #609  
Old 01-31-2008, 08:03 PM
Hurricane Hurricane is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 787
Federal Judge

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaia227 View Post
Missouri Mule, I dont know exactly what kind of investigative work you did but would you happen to know my father? He has been a Federal Judge in Springfield for 27yrs - Judge James England?
Hi Gaia227,

Can you tell me if you know, about how many Federal Judges might be assigned to a Federal courthouse the size of one like in Springfield?

Do Federal Judges "specialize" in the types of cases that they sit on the bench and preside over, or are they assigned cases in rotation?

Can you shed any light on the general procedure of a Federal Grand Jury proceeding? Did your father ever preside over a Grand Jury?

Twenty-seven years sounds like a long tenure. Are Federal Judges ever subject to transfer to another Federal Courthouse?

Did your father know an Appellate Court Judge in Springfield; Kenneth Shrum?

Thanks for any input you may be able to provide.
  #610  
Old 02-01-2008, 12:36 AM
pittsburghgirl's Avatar
pittsburghgirl pittsburghgirl is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Pittsburgh (of course)
Posts: 2,354
This thread is too important to allow it to degenerate in the way that it has. Perhaps Ken could start a new thread where he and interested others are free to discuss the garage theory. It has gone about as far on this one as it can, given that many posters have expressed frustration with going back to that time and again. I suggest that Ken start the thread because he does not appear to be interested in the many other aspects of the case that have been and still are under discussion. While Ken has every right to be interested in his theory, he also has some responsibility to recognize that he isn't paying attention to the thread and its evolving discussion.

This is just a suggestion intended to maintain the quality and civility of the thread while allowing Ken and interested others to pursue their theory.

And Missouri Mule, glad to have you back in your usual good form.
  #611  
Old 02-01-2008, 12:40 AM
pittsburghgirl's Avatar
pittsburghgirl pittsburghgirl is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Pittsburgh (of course)
Posts: 2,354
And thanks to Hurricane for trying to get the conversation back on track. You've asked some very smart questions, and I am looking forward to Gaia227's response.
  #612  
Old 02-01-2008, 11:41 AM
Hurricane Hurricane is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 787
Quote:
Originally Posted by pittsburghgirl View Post
This thread is too important to allow it to degenerate in the way that it has. Perhaps Ken could start a new thread where he and interested others are free to discuss the garage theory. It has gone about as far on this one as it can, given that many posters have expressed frustration with going back to that time and again. I suggest that Ken start the thread because he does not appear to be interested in the many other aspects of the case that have been and still are under discussion. While Ken has every right to be interested in his theory, he also has some responsibility to recognize that he isn't paying attention to the thread and its evolving discussion.

This is just a suggestion intended to maintain the quality and civility of the thread while allowing Ken and interested others to pursue their theory.

And Missouri Mule, glad to have you back in your usual good form.
Some wish to be thought of as a Profit, when they've made themselves into a Pariah.
  #613  
Old 02-01-2008, 12:58 PM
miles_draken miles_draken is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 129
Ken, you can question my character all you want, doesn't really matter to me. When have you seen me give any credence to Hurricane's statements? I just get tired of all the garage talk because it seems to me to be self-serving. You seem to think God has chosen you to chanel the spirit of Stacey thru your visions to find out not only where they are buried, but also that you are some gifted visionary. You bragged up and down about this guys 'machine' that could see thru concrete, then turn around and half accuse him of being involved. What is your goal here? To find missing women? To become the next Edgar Cayce? I just don't understand your motives.

I can see you are obsessed with this case, and I'm all for pushing law enforcement to solve the seemingly unsolvable crime, but it seems you have an extreme case of tunnel vision here. Maybe they are there where you say, maybe not. Not everything is a conspiracy involving the police department. If Stacy's spirit wanted to be found, why would she give you all this cryptic stuff that sounds like nothing more than a bad dream after a questionable meal. Why wouldn't she say "Hey, Ken, you can find our bodies here....."

I have never posted here under another identity either, I'm not sure if that was meant for me or not. And I certainly don't take anything as fact just because someone says it. I am intelligent enough to differentiate points from different people i agree with.

And if this 'machine' was so sophisticated why did the Navy disgard it? Do you really think this rogue individual who you question may have been involved in the disappearance is smarter than all the Navy scientific consultants put together?

I will ask this plainly, Ken. What are your motives involving this case?
The Following User Says Thank You to miles_draken For This Useful Post:
  #614  
Old 02-01-2008, 03:03 PM
MaryLiz's Avatar
MaryLiz MaryLiz is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,623
Quote:
Originally Posted by pittsburghgirl View Post
This thread is too important to allow it to degenerate in the way that it has. Perhaps Ken could start a new thread where he and interested others are free to discuss the garage theory. It has gone about as far on this one as it can, given that many posters have expressed frustration with going back to that time and again. I suggest that Ken start the thread because he does not appear to be interested in the many other aspects of the case that have been and still are under discussion. While Ken has every right to be interested in his theory, he also has some responsibility to recognize that he isn't paying attention to the thread and its evolving discussion.

This is just a suggestion intended to maintain the quality and civility of the thread while allowing Ken and interested others to pursue their theory.

And Missouri Mule, glad to have you back in your usual good form.
Amen to all of the above....
  #615  
Old 02-02-2008, 11:03 AM
Ken Ken is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by pittsburghgirl View Post
This thread is too important to allow it to degenerate in the way that it has. Perhaps Ken could start a new thread where he and interested others are free to discuss the garage theory. It has gone about as far on this one as it can, given that many posters have expressed frustration with going back to that time and again. I suggest that Ken start the thread because he does not appear to be interested in the many other aspects of the case that have been and still are under discussion. While Ken has every right to be interested in his theory, he also has some responsibility to recognize that he isn't paying attention to the thread and its evolving discussion.

This is just a suggestion intended to maintain the quality and civility of the thread while allowing Ken and interested others to pursue their theory.

And Missouri Mule, glad to have you back in your usual good form.
Pittsburghgirl, You and Liz325 remind me of the movie: The Stepford Wives.

I have brought up the topic of how the house had a "potent varnish smell" to it. That is a fact of the case and it comes from a city official. Yet, nobody else here makes any mention of it.

Last edited by Ken; 02-02-2008 at 12:54 PM.
  #616  
Old 02-02-2008, 11:15 AM
Ken Ken is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by miles_draken View Post
When have you seen me give any credence to Hurricane's statements?
Miles, all I can say is "kudos" :-)
  #617  
Old 02-02-2008, 12:25 PM
Ken Ken is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by miles_draken View Post
I will ask this plainly, Ken. What are your motives involving this case?
One of my motives is a language that everyone understands...Money, Cold Cash, $$.

You see Miles, I am in a position where I can't lose. I am in a win-win scenario. I win regardless of the outcome.

If I am right about the parking garage; I will make an absolute fortune.

If You, Hurricane, Missouri Mule, and the Stepford Wives are correct and you were to discover the remains in let's say, Medicine Bowl, Wyoming; I will still make millions. I can't lose.

Just remember that all of the hard work that you are doing will benefit me. Now, get back to work :-)
  #618  
Old 02-02-2008, 01:50 PM
Trooogrit Trooogrit is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 371
You might make a fortune from this case being solved? So the almighty dallor comes into play. You are digging a hole. Statements like that make you sound not so holy. From the holy spirit visiting to making a fortune. Hmmm. Well whether you make a fortune or not doesnt matter to me. I do know that running people off this board isnt gonna solve this case. Many people put time and research into this and the discussion should not be hijacked because you have your own agenda. Arguing with you is counterproductive. Provide more facts about your parking lot and I will listen, all you have is unsubstantiated rumors. Find the people who put them there and that will be doing something. Got any suspects names? I can do some background if you do, but right now you have hearsay. Whos said it? Oh by the way what bearing was the varnish smell on the case? It was reported that Sherril was hanging wallpaper boarder and STRIPPING a chair. The smell was likely painter remover.
  #619  
Old 02-02-2008, 01:56 PM
Ken Ken is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trooogrit View Post
It was reported that Sherril was hanging wallpaper boarder and STRIPPING a chair. The smell was likely painter remover.
The SPD website states that she was "painting a chest of drawers".
  #620  
Old 02-02-2008, 02:04 PM
Trooogrit Trooogrit is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 371
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken View Post
The SPD website states that she was "painting a chest of drawers".
Ok well the article I am reading sais the friend said she was hanging wallpaper boarder and stripping a chair. No mention of that. Maybe she did that too. Either one is odorous and I still dont see what you are getting at?
  #621  
Old 02-02-2008, 02:08 PM
Ken Ken is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trooogrit View Post
You might make a fortune from this case being solved?
I will make a fortune regardless of the outcome. There is no "might" about it.

Again, I hope that you all succeed in finding the remains; wherever they may be. If you have some alternate areas that you are checking, I hope it works out for you. Just one piece of advice: "Don't let Hurricane give you advice on mercury dental fillings...LOL."
  #622  
Old 02-02-2008, 02:16 PM
Trooogrit Trooogrit is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 371
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken View Post
I will make a fortune regardless of the outcome. There is no "might" about it.

Again, I hope that you all succeed in finding the remains; wherever they may be. If you have some alternate areas that you are checking, I hope it works out for you.
Thats good you found an ANGLE to make a buck. I am sure that was the vision you have'nt posted. So tell me how you even knew it was Stacy McCall in your vision? You are from Michigan correct? How did you even get involved with this case.
  #623  
Old 02-02-2008, 02:26 PM
Ken Ken is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trooogrit View Post
Thats good you found an ANGLE to make a buck. I am sure that was the vision you have'nt posted. So tell me how you even knew it was Stacy McCall in your vision? You are from Michigan correct? How did you even get involved with this case.
I am more interested in what leads you are following. Which areas are you considering searching? Missouri Mule talks about other areas, but I don't remember reading anywhere where he names them.

If you want to search other areas, I am supportive of that. I hope it all works out for you :-)
  #624  
Old 02-02-2008, 02:46 PM
Ken Ken is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trooogrit View Post
I do know that running people off this board isnt gonna solve this case. Many people put time and research into this and the discussion should not be hijacked because you have your own agenda.
You are right. At times, I can be overbearing. It is because I am passionate about what I do; just like everybody else here. I do apologize if I have inadvertently "run people off the board". It was clearly not my intention.

With that being said; it is in my best financial interest to be supportive in everyone's efforts here. I will be pulling for all of you to succeed in this endeavor.
  #625  
Old 02-02-2008, 02:47 PM
Trooogrit Trooogrit is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 371
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken View Post
I am more interested in what leads you are following. Which areas are you considering searching? Missouri Mule talks about other areas, but I don't remember reading anywhere where he names them.

If you want to search other areas, I am supportive of that. I hope it all works out for you :-)
Well you have to establish trust to get my leads. You see there is no money in this for me, I do this because I like to research and this is a just cause. God blessed me with a little bit of ability and I use it the best I can. I am not fortunate enough to have personal visits from the almighty, so I have to do the work. You can too, everything I have is available with a little bit of time and effort.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trooogrit For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
mo missing, sherrill levitt, springfield mo, springfield three, stacy mccall, suzanne streeter

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 - #4 christine2448 The Springfield Three 1035 04-19-2011 09:02 PM
MO Stacy Kathleen McCall (18) & Suzanne E. Streeter (19) - Springfield MO, 1992 SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Missing Children in America - A Profile 1 04-17-2010 02:05 PM
The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 /Possible locations. :+:MrTT:+: The Springfield Three 1 04-09-2009 10:02 PM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:52 AM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!