Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old

Notices

Caylee Anthony 2 years old Not reported missing for a month after she was last seen.

Old 10-02-2009, 08:13 PM
Inactive

News station found video of THE DUCT TAPE on posters at the Anthony home!

:37 pm EDT October 2, 2009
<snipped>
Eyewitness News found the same rare type of tape that was found on Caylee's skull being used by the Anthony family on a Caylee Anthony poster.

With the debate over the duct tape evidence intensifying this week, Eyewitness News re-analyzed video that was taken in the months before Caylee's body was found.

The discovery could make it even more difficult for the defense to argue that Casey didn't put the tape over Caylee's mouth. The defense has really been trying to shoot down the duct tape evidence recently.

(look at the 18 second mark of this video, it is George putting up signs with duct tape)

VIDEO REPORT: WFTV Discovers Possible Link In Casey Case
http://www.wftv.com/video/21186456/index.html

DOCUMENT: State's Case File On Duct Tape
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21184243/detail.html

Article:
http://www.wftv.com/news/21185313/detail.html

Last edited by The World According; 10-03-2009 at 07:31 AM. Reason: copyright
The Following 105 Users Say Thank You to The World According For This Useful Post:
1SweetNov, 2goldfish, Angel Who Cares, angeleleven, ATWC66, audiogirl, azwriter, beach, bogeygal, Bttrcookie3, Buttercup, carrie, cecybeans, chefmom, Cherry Baby, Chicogirl36, cloud9, Coldpizza, countzero, Cowboy Fan, cyberborg, darcedarce, debbie0604, distracted 1976, DogMom2JoeAndWillie, doogiesgirl, flourish, Friday, gabsgranny, Galina, gelfie68, gitana1, heartfortruth, HOPE4CAYLEE, I Din Doot, Insomnia Momma, JDzWife, Jersey*Girl, JoH, john's mom, KenoshaKid, Koozit, krt, kushka, ladyhawk, LaLaw2000, LCoastMom, Leila, LoveMyDogs, MADJGNLAW, magic-cat, MarleneM, MissJames, mitzi, Moggie, mollymil23, MommaD, MomofBoys, momtective, Muzikman, Mystic, nachomama, NocturnalLady, Nore, nyquilqueen, nyvictoria, Oakley, okiedokietoo, Paladine, panthera, passionflower, Pondering Mind, precious, sadyjade, sarah7855, scaller, Shear22, SleuthyMama, Sooner Fan#1, Spacegirl, spamelope, Spyglass, static, Storm, suki, sumbunny, sunsetbeach, SuziQ, TakeNote, tasylshari, tekilla, The Eunice Burns, Theonly1, Thinaire, ThoughtFox, TinTX, travelgal, tsitra01, Velouria, watcher9, whisperOFwings, wildchild1961, YellowSubmarine, zoomom
Old 10-02-2009, 08:23 PM
Future Bucs QB

I think this is awesome. It shows that the media is acting as a system of checks and balances and not just buying the party line. I guess a less optimistic view would be that it's a sign the media is out for KC blood, but the pictures really don't lie.
Old 10-02-2009, 08:28 PM

Can't you just see the SA team grinning from ear to ear and JB and his team steaming from their ears over KB and her investigating....
Old 10-02-2009, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by watcher9 View Post
Can't you just see the SA team grinning from ear to ear and JB and his team steaming from their ears over KB and her investigating....
Yeppers...

"How dare they not advance our wild bizarre propaganda in our defense of KC..."

Seriously, the writing has been on the wall for a while now. A while. This is just one more piece of icing on the cake. Or one more piece of Halloween candy that sweet beautiful Caylee won't get to have this year. I am glad that the media is acting in this way. They are not falling for all of this "banana in the tailpipe" crud.
Old 10-02-2009, 08:37 PM
self timeout

Nothing like ruining JB & crews weekend either. Guess he won't be having a beer or two in celebration (Ha) on the boat this weekend either. Well maybe a case to drown his sorrows in. KC won't be having a good weekend either. I feel sorry for the guards doing duty this weekend with her.

KB is such a fine and excellent reporter. Not only does she report accurately and in layman's language but she also researches the story she is reporting. I was very pleased seeing the video shots of the duct tape with the photos of the poster along with the docs description of the duct tape we already have and the gas can photos.

Job well done Kathi. Well done.
Old 10-02-2009, 08:37 PM

Poor old Baez- he was on TV this morning, and now- shot down in flames again!
Old 10-02-2009, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZsaZsa View Post
Woke up feeling smug about the media blitz...

Ended up wearing a Clown nose and big shoes.
Old 10-02-2009, 08:59 PM
Keeper of the Mystic Fish

There's like a karma thing going here. Every time CA and GA try to assert KC is innocent, something else pokes them in the eye.

Larry King interview - they didn't even make it home before the remains were found.

BC/defense team blitz - Kathi Belich throws a freeze-frame in the works.

Pretty bizarre!

Last edited by Valhall; 10-02-2009 at 08:59 PM. Reason: innocent
Old 10-02-2009, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomofBoys View Post
I think this is awesome. It shows that the media is acting as a system of checks and balances and not just buying the party line. I guess a less optimistic view would be that it's a sign the media is out for KC blood, but the pictures really don't lie.
We're getting back to the days of investigative journalism, and that's good!

Old 10-02-2009, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by countzero View Post
Nothing like ruining JB & crews weekend either. Guess he won't be having a beer or two in celebration (Ha) on the boat this weekend either. Well maybe a case to drown his sorrows in. KC won't be having a good weekend either. I feel sorry for the guards doing duty this weekend with her.

KB is such a fine and excellent reporter. Not only does she report accurately and in layman's language but she also researches the story she is reporting. I was very pleased seeing the video shots of the duct tape with the photos of the poster along with the docs description of the duct tape we already have and the gas can photos.

Job well done Kathi. Well done.
She's very quick on the draw, isn't she? With an excellent memory too, fortunately for us.
Old 10-02-2009, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valhall View Post
There's like a karma thing going here. Every time CA and GA try to assert KC is innocent, something else pokes them in the eye.

Larry King interview - they didn't even make it home before the remains were found.

Pretty bizarre!
Oh, that's great!
You get my Blue Ribbon award of the Day!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ZsaZsa For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2009, 09:14 PM

Quote:
JB must really be upset! He's been bested by an ace reporter!

Old 10-02-2009, 09:20 PM

I love how, at the end of the report, KB says "Reporting live from CAYLEE MARIE Anthony's neighborhood" instead of saying Casey or George and Cindy or just plain Anthony's neighborhood. Shows she's only there for Caylee!
The Following 88 Users Say Thank You to scout35 For This Useful Post:
2goldfish, 3doglady, Angel Who Cares, azwriter, babiesstolemydingo, Baxter, beach, BeanE, Bewildered Gram, CA Mom, cecybeans, celticthyme, chefmom, Chicogirl36, cjm11, Coldpizza, countzero, Crabcake23, debbie0604, essies, everyoneneedsavoice, flourish, Friday, Galina, gelfie68, gitana1, HOPE4CAYLEE, Insomnia Momma, JDzWife, Jersey*Girl, KenoshaKid, Kimster, klm403, Koozit, krt, LaLaw2000, LC446, LCoastMom, lee3, Leila, Linda7NJ, LoisDenominator, MarleneM, MissJames, mitzi, Moggie, MomofBoys, Muzikman, MysticOne, NocturnalLady, nyquilqueen, nyvictoria, Oakley, okiedokietoo, Omachka, panthera, passionflower, PassTheMotrin, penrad, precious, Reagan, Reckless, ReneeW, Salem, sarah7855, ShadowGal, skygirl, SleuthyMama, songline, Spacegirl, Star12, static, SuziQ, tasylshari, tekilla, Texas Mist, The Eunice Burns, The World According, Thinaire, Trapshooter, travelgal, tsitra01, watcher9, whatgivesq, whisperOFwings, zoomom, ZsaZsa
Old 10-02-2009, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valhall View Post

Pretty bizarre!

Not only is it like a karma, but it proves to me, once again, there is a GOD!!

I thought the FBI said that the tape on the gas can did not match the tape found at the crime scene. If the tape matches the gas can tape and the gas can tape did not match the tape on Caylee's skull then what is the reporter saying??
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Manny For This Useful Post:

I must love Kathi Belich as much as Cindy and Jose hate her put together!
Old 10-02-2009, 09:26 PM
a yellowflutterby changed my life : )

Quote:
She's very quick on the draw, isn't she? With an excellent memory too, fortunately for us.
She IS good,but she doesn't work alone.There are probably others who worked on this and I'd like to high five them also!

SPECIAL NEEDS MISSING MAN
JOHNNY LAMAR BROWN missing since Aug 3rd from MYRTLE BEACH,SC while on a family vacation .Hometown CARTERSVILLE,GA

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=181822

We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
Far more teens commit impulsive suicide without chronic depression
Miss U James
Old 10-02-2009, 09:32 PM
WS Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manny View Post
I thought the FBI said that the tape on the gas can did not match the tape found at the crime scene. If the tape matches the gas can tape and the gas can tape did not match the tape on Caylee's skull then what is the reporter saying??

The reason it may not match up may be because the tape on Caylee was out in the weather for months and the cotton fibers in the tape are gone. The weathering would change the tape. That tape is very rare and I believe the manufacturer is in Ohio, where the A's are originally from but it is consistent with the tape that was found in the home.
"We're all just walking each other home." Ram Dass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leila View Post
And his arch nemesis Kathi Belich!!

"It's time to tell the story of a little girl named Caylee" Linda Drane Burdick
The future has many names: for the fearful it's the unknown, for the reckless it's the adventure, for the pessimists it's the unattainable. For the brave, it is opportunity.

Last edited by essies; 10-02-2009 at 09:40 PM.
Call Me Butter, I'm On A Roll

Quote:
AGAIN!! LOL lol

Iíve gone to look for myself. If I should return before I get back, keep me here.
كلي
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gogrannypop For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2009, 09:42 PM
Verified Attorney

Quote:
It is the same brand and "model" of duct tape on the body and on the gas can, but the FBI couldn't show a fiber match, perhaps because the tape on the body was so deteriorated, or perhaps because the tape on the gas can was from a different roll or batch.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to AZlawyer For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2009, 09:44 PM
Keeper of the Mystic Fish

Quote:
I don't believe the FBI said that at all, did they?
Old 10-02-2009, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scout35 View Post
I love how, at the end of the report, KB says "Reporting live from CAYLEE MARIE Anthony's neighborhood" instead of saying Casey or George and Cindy or just plain Anthony's neighborhood. Shows she's only there for Caylee!
She says this every time she reports from the Anthony's area. It is very obvious that she has always been there for Caylee throughout this ordeal.
Old 10-02-2009, 09:57 PM

I think the timing of this is hysterical. I wouldn't doubt it one bit IF KB got a "tip" from the SA's office. I am not buying that the station found this. I've noticed little things like this since the beginning. I think we are seeing the SA's office speak without speaking if you catch my drift. I personally love it. This of course is JMHO.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to MD MOMMY For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2009, 09:57 PM
Seeking Justice for Victims

Quote:
We're getting back to the days of investigative journalism, and that's good!

Justice for Caylee
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to cyberborg For This Useful Post: