Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old

Notices

Caylee Anthony 2 years old Not reported missing for a month after she was last seen.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #401  
Old 10-12-2009, 05:23 PM
100%Agave's Avatar
100%Agave 100%Agave is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 943
Can I just ask one question? (well actually there ended up being several)

If KC says that the nanny took Caylee and the nanny would have had Caylee for the 31 days and would therefore have been the person that killed Caylee and placed her body where it is, what exactly is important about whether RK might have had access to the same kind of tape that the Anthonys have?

Is RK the nanny? Did KC leave Caylee with RK? Did RK take off work for a month so that he could take her to the beach and disney and then kill her?

There is a big difference between trying to gather all of the facts and trying to twist them to fit a particular scenario.

Objectively, it does not make sense that RK had anything to do with Caylee's death. Wasn't CA home during the time that Caylee supposedly disappeared? Do you think that Caylee was snatched out of her backyard and CA didn't scream her head off?

Even if he just found her body and put duct tape on it before he reported it what difference would it make? I guess you could have him arrested for tampering with a corpse but putting him in the situation where he was Caylee's murderer is far fetched and doesn't work at all.

You are not the only person here that seeks justice but justice is for the victim not for the accused. The accused has a right to their day in court but you do not seek justice for them, you seek justice for the victim.

KC is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law but on this forum we are allowed by law to decide if we think that she is guilty of not. I do not have to hold myself to the same standard that the jury and the court does. I can weigh the evidence and decide for myself.
__________________
This OPINION is MINE. There are MANY like it, but this one is MINE.

I reserve the right to at any time.

Want to know what all the hip, environmentally friendly babies are wearing this year?
Check out Nana's Natural Nappies for the best choices in cloth diapering and accessories.
Natural and organic products are available for mom, too!
10% discount on all orders over $50 during grand opening. US only.
Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 100%Agave For This Useful Post:
  #402  
Old 10-12-2009, 05:24 PM
AZlawyer's Avatar
AZlawyer AZlawyer is offline
Verified Attorney
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: AZ
Posts: 5,942
Quote:
Originally Posted by notthatsmart View Post
I guess what I mean to say that if there is glue and there is poly, the cotton or fabric inside should be preserved enough to get a comparative sample with the cotton or fabric inside the duct tape on the can. Contray to popular belief that the fibers dont match because the tape is weathered.
The Henkel documents that 100% Agave linked for you earlier show that the composition of the tape made by Henkel with that "200 degree" mark on it contains cotton. The tape on Caylee had the "200 degree" mark but did not contain cotton. We know it used to contain cotton, though, because Henkel didn't make a "200 degree" tape with that exact mark on it that contained no cotton.

Based on the most recent documents, it appears that the only difference between the tape on the gas can and the tape on Caylee was that the tape on Caylee lacked cotton. Since we know the tape on Caylee originally had cotton fibers, it looks like the tape on the gas can would match, if not for the loss of the cotton fibers on the tape left on Caylee.

It seems that the most likely cause of the loss of the cotton fibers on the tape left on Caylee was weathering. Caylee's cotton shirt reacted similarly.
Reply With Quote
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to AZlawyer For This Useful Post:
  #403  
Old 10-12-2009, 06:01 PM
BeanE BeanE is offline
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 19,172
Quote:
Originally Posted by notthatsmart View Post
Justice. My right to a fair trial, your right to a fair trial. Yes the victim, it is very important we get to the truth, for the victim.

That could be our difference. You are only doing it for the victim. I am doing it for the victim in the name of justice. We have to make sure we get this right for Caylee. So I dont want to leave any stone unturned.
Nope that's not our difference. I am doing it in the name of justice for Caylee. Justice is not confined to our legal system.

And there's no "only" about what I, and hundreds of others, are doing for Caylee and other child victims.
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BeanE For This Useful Post:
  #404  
Old 10-12-2009, 09:57 PM
notthatsmart notthatsmart is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZlawyer View Post
The Henkel documents that 100% Agave linked for you earlier show that the composition of the tape made by Henkel with that "200 degree" mark on it contains cotton. The tape on Caylee had the "200 degree" mark but did not contain cotton. We know it used to contain cotton, though, because Henkel didn't make a "200 degree" tape with that exact mark on it that contained no cotton.

Based on the most recent documents, it appears that the only difference between the tape on the gas can and the tape on Caylee was that the tape on Caylee lacked cotton. Since we know the tape on Caylee originally had cotton fibers, it looks like the tape on the gas can would match, if not for the loss of the cotton fibers on the tape left on Caylee.

It seems that the most likely cause of the loss of the cotton fibers on the tape left on Caylee was weathering. Caylee's cotton shirt reacted similarly.
Why would we compare an exposed cotton shirt to cotton covered in poly and glue?
Reply With Quote
  #405  
Old 10-12-2009, 10:00 PM
notthatsmart notthatsmart is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by capps View Post
But the information that is given by LE,FBI,etc.,is all we have to go by.Yes,we are all human and make mistakes,but I'm sure if the above agencies had something so very obviously questionable,it would be looked into,I don't think that's the situation in this case.You ask,if LE was always right,why would we need courts.Well,my best answer to that is,the courts use the information given by LE,to determine the guilty/nonguilty outcome.Lawyers will debate some of their findings,but I would hardly take their information with a grain of salt.

All the posters here are on a fact finding mission,and we all want the truth and nothing but the truth,but when it seems were not getting it .... that's when we start sleuthing!!
Yes, but the defense are officers of the courts as well. The same court system supports the defense as well as the offense. The SA does not own the courts, the people do..
Reply With Quote
  #406  
Old 10-12-2009, 10:13 PM
Valhall's Avatar
Valhall Valhall is offline
Keeper of the Mystic Fish
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,003
Quote:
Originally Posted by notthatsmart View Post
Why would we compare an exposed cotton shirt to cotton covered in poly and glue?
Because it is an appropriate comparison. Once the natural rubber adhesive decomposed and was removed due to the elements and microbial action, the cotton reacted just like cotton does in a mirobe-rich environment (i.e. just like the shirt).
__________________
Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Valhall For This Useful Post:
  #407  
Old 10-12-2009, 10:20 PM
Trapshooter's Avatar
Trapshooter Trapshooter is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 980
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeanE View Post
Nope that's not our difference. I am doing it in the name of justice for Caylee. Justice is not confined to our legal system.

And there's no "only" about what I, and hundreds of others, are doing for Caylee and other child victims.
bbm -

BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO BeanE!!!!!
__________________
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere!" MLK, Jr.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trapshooter For This Useful Post:
  #408  
Old 10-12-2009, 10:21 PM
Mystic's Avatar
Mystic Mystic is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 767
Quote:
Originally Posted by skygirl View Post
saw this while watching this oldie but goodie.....

It's holding up a Caylee missing poster on the back of someones car that is parked in the garage of the A home. Can't tell what type it is. It's near the end of the video at around 8:37ish



YouTube - Cindy Get the Hell out of Town Why you can People don't like you

I've snipped that part, but it's too blurry. Maybe someone else knows how to do this 'much' better then I.

first time attaching a doc, hope it worked
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.JPG (32.6 KB, 27 views)
Reply With Quote
  #409  
Old 10-12-2009, 10:28 PM
notthatsmart notthatsmart is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZlawyer View Post
The Henkel documents that 100% Agave linked for you earlier show that the composition of the tape made by Henkel with that "200 degree" mark on it contains cotton. The tape on Caylee had the "200 degree" mark but did not contain cotton. We know it used to contain cotton, though, because Henkel didn't make a "200 degree" tape with that exact mark on it that contained no cotton.

Based on the most recent documents, it appears that the only difference between the tape on the gas can and the tape on Caylee was that the tape on Caylee lacked cotton. Since we know the tape on Caylee originally had cotton fibers, it looks like the tape on the gas can would match, if not for the loss of the cotton fibers on the tape left on Caylee.

It seems that the most likely cause of the loss of the cotton fibers on the tape left on Caylee was weathering. Caylee's cotton shirt reacted similarly.
That link Agave gave me was not a Henkel Document. It was a distributor for Henkel company and only one I might add. On that document (which I have read before) it says item fd-30. I am not assuming Item number fd-30 is one roll of tape. Later in the document is says profit statement of 98000 for 2004. Where does it say how many rolls of duct tape were distributed to florida? Why cant we have a document from the Henkel company?
Reply With Quote
  #410  
Old 10-12-2009, 10:34 PM
Trapshooter's Avatar
Trapshooter Trapshooter is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 980
Quote:
Originally Posted by notthatsmart View Post
That link Agave gave me was not a Henkel Document. It was a distributor for Henkel company and only one I might add. On that document (which I have read before) it says item fd-30. I am not assuming Item number fd-30 is one roll of tape. Later in the document is says profit statement of 98000 for 2004. Where does it say how many rolls of duct tape were distributed to florida? Why cant we have a document from the Henkel company?
BBM - What makes you think that the SA doesn't already HAVE a document from the Henkel company?
__________________
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere!" MLK, Jr.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Trapshooter For This Useful Post:
  #411  
Old 10-12-2009, 10:40 PM
Valhall's Avatar
Valhall Valhall is offline
Keeper of the Mystic Fish
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,003
Quote:
Originally Posted by notthatsmart View Post
That link Agave gave me was not a Henkel Document. It was a distributor for Henkel company and only one I might add. On that document (which I have read before) it says item fd-30. I am not assuming Item number fd-30 is one roll of tape. Later in the document is says profit statement of 98000 for 2004. Where does it say how many rolls of duct tape were distributed to florida? Why cant we have a document from the Henkel company?
That is from Henkel company. What...are you trying to act like you don't understand just so you don't have to accept facts? Is that your game?

This is from Henkel...

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21147538/detail.html

Note at the bottom of the pages it says

https://www.henkelinfo.com/pss_detai...ject=179&rev=2

That's from here...

https://www.henkelinfo.com/newacct.asp

See what it says? It says you must be a Manufacturer Rep or Distributor in order to access the product specs. That's why they had to go through some one to get it...so they could get the specs of the Henkel website.

Let's go back to the specs now...

warp = 65/35 polyester/cotton - in case you want to act like you don't understand that that means 65% polyester, 35% cotton. The 35% cotton was there when it was made - because the henkel spec says so. It went away. Because cotton deteriorates at an exceptionally fast rate in microbial environments.
__________________

Last edited by Valhall; 10-12-2009 at 10:41 PM. Reason: typo
Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Valhall For This Useful Post:
  #412  
Old 10-12-2009, 10:47 PM
ExpectingUnicorns's Avatar
ExpectingUnicorns ExpectingUnicorns is offline
. . . only the pure of heart can see.
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 4,074
Quote:
Originally Posted by notthatsmart View Post
That link Agave gave me was not a Henkel Document. It was a distributor for Henkel company and only one I might add. On that document (which I have read before) it says item fd-30. I am not assuming Item number fd-30 is one roll of tape. Later in the document is says profit statement of 98000 for 2004. Where does it say how many rolls of duct tape were distributed to florida? Why cant we have a document from the Henkel company?
You could ask them for one if you feel you need it. I have already read enough to feel confident that it's a miniscule chance that the specific style of Henkel tape is not a significant connection between the Anthony household and the tape on Caylee. Please do ask them; it's your argument to prove ~ not mine or anyone else here.
__________________
The heart of the pure can see, but my eyes have never seen the unicorn . . .

Last edited by ExpectingUnicorns; 10-12-2009 at 10:51 PM. Reason: added bolding
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ExpectingUnicorns For This Useful Post:
  #413  
Old 10-12-2009, 10:54 PM
notthatsmart notthatsmart is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,543
No Game here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valhall View Post
That is from Henkel company. What...are you trying to act like you don't understand just so you don't have to accept facts? Is that your game?

This is from Henkel...

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21147538/detail.html

Note at the bottom of the pages it says

https://www.henkelinfo.com/pss_detai...ject=179&rev=2

That's from here...

https://www.henkelinfo.com/newacct.asp

See what it says? It says you must be a Manufacturer Rep or Distributor in order to access the product specs. That's why they had to go through some one to get it...so they could get the specs of the Henkel website.

Let's go back to the specs now...

warp = 65/35 polyester/cotton - in case you want to act like you don't understand that that means 65% polyester, 35% cotton. The 35% cotton was there when it was made - because the henkel spec says so. It went away. Because cotton deteriorates at an exceptionally fast rate in microbial environments.
There is no game here. Someones life is at stake. That documents appears to come from only one of Henkels Distributors. Profit statements wont work, they could have had expensive machinery break down during a given year and showed much less profit. Number of rolls works much better. Now, where does it say fd-30 is one roll of tape. How do I know whether it is one roll of tape or a pallet or a box or a semi load. I mean to say, when it says 90000 what is that?
Reply With Quote
  #414  
Old 10-12-2009, 10:55 PM
notthatsmart notthatsmart is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,543
Where is the document that says theres no cotton in the duct tape?
Reply With Quote
  #415  
Old 10-12-2009, 11:00 PM
notthatsmart notthatsmart is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExpectingUnicorns View Post
You could ask them for one if you feel you need it. I have already read enough to feel confident that it's a miniscule chance that the specific style of Henkel tape is not a significant connection between the Anthony household and the tape on Caylee. Please do ask them; it's your argument to prove ~ not mine or anyone else here.


It is not my argument to prove. It is the SA's argument to prove and they are not doing a very good job of it in my opinion. This is only one of Henkels distributors documents and it is a profit statement.
Reply With Quote
  #416  
Old 10-12-2009, 11:03 PM
notthatsmart notthatsmart is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,543
Cotton is not going to deteriate fast in microbial environment if it is protected by polyurethane and rubberized glue..
Reply With Quote
  #417  
Old 10-12-2009, 11:07 PM
Trapshooter's Avatar
Trapshooter Trapshooter is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 980
Quote:
Originally Posted by notthatsmart View Post
There is no game here. Someones life is at stake. That documents appears to come from only one of Henkels Distributors. Profit statements wont work, they could have had expensive machinery break down during a given year and showed much less profit. Number of rolls works much better. Now, where does it say fd-30 is one roll of tape. How do I know whether it is one roll of tape or a pallet or a box or a semi load. I mean to say, when it says 90000 what is that?
notthatsmart INDEED someone's life is at stake but it seems that it is the accused murderer that is your concern and NOT Caylee. Didn't Caylee's short lived years here on earth mean anything? In her short time here, she touched the hearts of millions of people, truly heartbreaking though that it was AFTER her death.

I don't understand the ongoing argument over the duct tape? The fibers in the duct tape that was found on Caylee had severely deteriorated due to the weather conditions. Why is it not believable that the A's had this 200 degree duct tape? Why question the Henkel corporation? I'm just confused why the duct tape is of such concern?

When did we become a people that gave more credence to the accused than to the victim?
__________________
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere!" MLK, Jr.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trapshooter For This Useful Post:
  #418  
Old 10-12-2009, 11:07 PM
notthatsmart notthatsmart is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valhall View Post
Because it is an appropriate comparison. Once the natural rubber adhesive decomposed and was removed due to the elements and microbial action, the cotton reacted just like cotton does in a mirobe-rich environment (i.e. just like the shirt).
If the rubber adhesive decomposed then why were the pieces of duct tape stuck together? There must be some cotton in there somewhere.
Reply With Quote
  #419  
Old 10-12-2009, 11:08 PM
Dear Prudence's Avatar
Dear Prudence Dear Prudence is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The Bayou City
Posts: 1,984
Quote:
Originally Posted by notthatsmart View Post
Yes, but the defense are officers of the courts as well. The same court system supports the defense as well as the offense. The SA does not own the courts, the people do..
You are so correct. That is why we the people like to look at all the evidence and testimony with a healthy dose of skepticism but hopefully without too much cynicism. Humans make errors and humans don't always have perfect memories, but you evaluate the evidence and listen to the testimony, then decide: does that seem reasonable? Does that make sense? Does that person seem honest? LE, witnesses and jurors aren't perfect but our justice system is about as good as it gets. So hopefully the jurors will evaluate and listen and decide: does it seem reasonable to have an unusual brand of duct tape show up on the murder victim and at the house of the accused and it not be related at all?
Reply With Quote
  #420  
Old 10-12-2009, 11:08 PM
Trapshooter's Avatar
Trapshooter Trapshooter is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 980
Quote:
Originally Posted by notthatsmart View Post
Cotton is not going to deteriate fast in microbial environment if it is protected by polyurethane and rubberized glue..
Then please explain the deteriorated cotton fibers?????
__________________
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere!" MLK, Jr.
Reply With Quote
  #421  
Old 10-12-2009, 11:09 PM
ExpectingUnicorns's Avatar
ExpectingUnicorns ExpectingUnicorns is offline
. . . only the pure of heart can see.
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 4,074
Quote:
Originally Posted by notthatsmart View Post
Where is the document that says theres no cotton in the duct tape?
I am also not that smart. I am very simple. But before I come to a thread on this forum and start asking questions I always try to make sure I have read the entire thread and at least tried to glance at the links provided. This order of sleuthing helps move everything along in a constructive manner. If there is something I don't or can't understand or if I think I have a better theory I try really hard to present my questions and ideas in a nonconfrontational style. Everyone's ideas and thoughts are respected here.

I am certain that this thread and/or its many links contain the fiber makeup of the duct tape.
__________________
The heart of the pure can see, but my eyes have never seen the unicorn . . .
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExpectingUnicorns For This Useful Post:
  #422  
Old 10-12-2009, 11:11 PM
MD MOMMY's Avatar
MD MOMMY MD MOMMY is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 5,419
Quote:
Originally Posted by notthatsmart View Post
If the rubber adhesive decomposed then why were the pieces of duct tape stuck together? There must be some cotton in there somewhere.
Well, going with that does cotton suddenly stick together? Maybe that is where all my lost socks are!
__________________
A Mother's love is a lifelong commitment
to selflessness
.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MD MOMMY For This Useful Post:
  #423  
Old 10-12-2009, 11:14 PM
notthatsmart notthatsmart is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trapshooter View Post
notthatsmart INDEED someone's life is at stake but it seems that it is the accused murderer that is your concern and NOT Caylee. Didn't Caylee's short lived years here on earth mean anything? In her short time here, she touched the hearts of millions of people, truly heartbreaking though that it was AFTER her death.

I don't understand the ongoing argument over the duct tape? The fibers in the duct tape that was found on Caylee had severely deteriorated due to the weather conditions. Why is it not believable that the A's had this 200 degree duct tape? Why question the Henkel corporation? I'm just confused why the duct tape is of such concern?

When did we become a people that gave more credence to the accused than to the victim?
I give more credence to the victim because I am seeking the whole truth, not cooked numbers...

You must question the Henkel corporation to get to the truth...

I am not sure the fibers in the duct tape deteriorated at all. The Henkel documents claim it is waterproof. Makes no sense. The pics of the duct tape that I looked at had been manipulated by authorities.

The duct tape is very important. It shows homicide. It could make or break this case...
Reply With Quote
  #424  
Old 10-12-2009, 11:14 PM
ExpectingUnicorns's Avatar
ExpectingUnicorns ExpectingUnicorns is offline
. . . only the pure of heart can see.
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 4,074
Quote:
Originally Posted by MD MOMMY View Post
Well, going with that does cotton suddenly stick together? Maybe that is where all my lost socks are!
__________________
The heart of the pure can see, but my eyes have never seen the unicorn . . .
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ExpectingUnicorns For This Useful Post:
  #425  
Old 10-12-2009, 11:16 PM
MD MOMMY's Avatar
MD MOMMY MD MOMMY is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 5,419
Quote:
Originally Posted by notthatsmart View Post
I give more credence to the victim because I am seeking the whole truth, not cooked numbers...

You must question the Henkel corporation to get to the truth...

I am not sure the fibers in the duct tape deteriorated at all. The Henkel documents claim it is waterproof. Makes no sense. The pics of the duct tape that I looked at had been manipulated by authorities.
The duct tape is very important. It shows homicide. It could make or break this case...
BBM

REALLY? Where is the link, I haven't heard that. So is this a conspiracy in your opinion?
__________________
A Mother's love is a lifelong commitment
to selflessness
.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MD MOMMY For This Useful Post:
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
duck tape, duct tape, duct tape conspiracies!, fireproof tape, gaffer's tape, gas can, henkel, mile an hour tape, nefarious duct tape!, notthatsmartatall, rare, rk conspiracy theory, sales of, tape at anthony's, tape on posters, truthdonthurtcin, video, wheels on the bus

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Possible match - duct tape found on gas cans seized from Anthony's home Sammi99 Caylee Anthony 2 years old 94 02-09-2009 12:59 AM
Kids still home after duct tape incident Taximom Up to the Minute 4 04-02-2008 03:03 AM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:26 AM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!