Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Crimes and Trials > Trials > Recently Sentenced and Beyond

Notices

Recently Sentenced and Beyond This forum is for continued discussion about the recently sentenced.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-07-2009, 01:38 AM
Tricia's Avatar
Tricia Tricia is offline
WS Admin Mgr Co-Owner
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: I have survived all the slings and arrows and live in a house filled with Love.
Posts: 14,866
VA - Farmville Murders - Four People Murdered in VA College Town #2

Please continue the discussion here.
__________________
`````````````````

THERE ARE NOW TWO TRUE CRIME RADIO SHOWS! LISTEN EVERY THURSDAY TO THE iHEARTRADIO.COM CLICK HERE TO LISTEN LIVE EVERY THURSDAY 8 PM EASTERN

FOR PAST IHEART SHOWS CLICK HERE

FOR THE BLOGTALK.COM TRUE CRIME SHOWS CLICK HERE THEN SCROLL DOWN

Join Websleuths on Twitter

Follow websleuths on Twitter

And Face Book of course
 | 





************************************************** **************************************

Tricia Griffith
tgrif@xmission.com
6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
Suite H # 214
Park City UT
84098
The Following User Says Thank You to Tricia For This Useful Post:
  #2  
Old 10-07-2009, 01:59 AM
absynthminded1 absynthminded1 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 144
I just listened to the interview that piXy was kind enough to share with us and at about the 1:28:53 mark, Razakel shares how she really feels about SKR fans who try to become rappers. I transcribed it, but it got lost when the other thread closed...

Basically, she thinks it's a slap in the face to her and real artists and blames it for being the reason the genre will never progress.

I am thinking "Syko Sam" fell into this category and wasn't quite as welcomed as he was hoping to be....
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to absynthminded1 For This Useful Post:
  #3  
Old 10-07-2009, 02:11 AM
Heroine's Avatar
Heroine Heroine is offline
Here I come to save the day....
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: VA
Posts: 668
Quote:
Originally Posted by absynthminded1 View Post
I just listened to the interview that piXy was kind enough to share with us and at about the 1:28:53 mark, Razakel shares how she really feels about SKR fans who try to become rappers. I transcribed it, but it got lost when the other thread closed...

Basically, she thinks it's a slap in the face to her and real artists and blames it for being the reason the genre will never progress.

I am thinking "Syko Sam" fell into this category and wasn't quite as welcomed as he was hoping to be....
Sounds like a logical thought to me.
The Following User Says Thank You to Heroine For This Useful Post:
  #4  
Old 10-07-2009, 04:00 AM
piXy's Avatar
piXy piXy is offline
HCR's most hated
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: South of Hell
Posts: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by absynthminded1 View Post
I just listened to the interview that piXy was kind enough to share with us and at about the 1:28:53 mark, Razakel shares how she really feels about SKR fans who try to become rappers. I transcribed it, but it got lost when the other thread closed...

Basically, she thinks it's a slap in the face to her and real artists and blames it for being the reason the genre will never progress.

I am thinking "Syko Sam" fell into this category and wasn't quite as welcomed as he was hoping to be....
I think she just dont want the competition IMO..
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to piXy For This Useful Post:
  #5  
Old 10-07-2009, 06:06 AM
tapu's Avatar
tapu tapu is offline
Pretty scary.
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Maine
Posts: 2,045
You know what, PiXy? You sound like you have a lot going for you, intellectually and spiritually. You stay the course right now, and things will work out okay. My best to you and to your children. --tap

Last edited by tapu; 10-07-2009 at 08:29 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tapu For This Useful Post:
  #6  
Old 10-07-2009, 07:35 AM
Truthful Lies's Avatar
Truthful Lies Truthful Lies is offline
"Life shrinks and expands in proportion to one's courage" ~ Ana´s Nin
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,530
PiXy,

Thank you for posting - it definitely helped me understand a bit more. I'm praying for your custody battle to work out in the best interest of the children (and I'm so sorry your ex lied...that's horrible. I'm hoping he has some issues and only lied because he believed it was true...and not to just take them away....karma will take care of things.)

You are welcome to the Nth degree here, and no one will bash you.

Welcome!

Best, TL
__________________
Where is Jennifer Kesse? www.findjenniferkesse.com
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Truthful Lies For This Useful Post:
  #7  
Old 10-07-2009, 10:26 AM
Eclipse33 Eclipse33 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 230
I just found this post on: http://www.rigorousintuition.ca/boar...4f9774555a2100

Interesting theory...and it touches on something that a poster here previously mentioned. Hhmmmm



Percival
Joined: 15 May 2008
Posts: 833

Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:37 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Latest comment by insider, not Sicktanick:

Shrim=sicktanick

Quote:
sorry about the delayed response i was just eating dinner i'm going to try to get to the last 3 emails all in this one so excuse me if i forget something

the text message thing and the razakel thing are actually the same theory. This is whats being said inside the horrorcore community by those oos us who attended the festival, which is kind of convoluted but makes sense to a degree supposedly after the music festival shrim had sex with emma who was sam's girlfriend sam saw one of the texts between shrim and emma on her phone and somehow around the same time razakelshrims gf found out about it and supposedly got in contact with sam before the murders and either she "put a hit out" on the girls or he did it of his own volition but if i was the police i'd subpeona razakel's phone records just to be on the safe side. There is no way Sam would implicate Shrim as he holds a cult like grip and everyone in his camp.


Back to top
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eclipse33 For This Useful Post:
  #8  
Old 10-07-2009, 10:55 AM
absynthminded1 absynthminded1 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by piXy View Post
I think she just dont want the competition IMO..
That seems to VERY MUCH be the case too...lol

I bet she received a lot of those "Doesn't play well with the other children," comment codes on her report cards as a kid.

I suspect that if we stripped away her outside veneer, layer by layer, we'd find a very insecure young lady, one as insecure as she is troubled.

After listening to your interview, I can also see the charisma and charm that Sicktanick possesses and he seems to be a very intelligent guy, even if he is of the tinfoil hat wearing persuasion.

What I am beginning to see is that a lot of this dark stuff is a game to them. I don't think they are as evil/dangerous as they are emotionally troubled and immature.

I do feel that they have made some VERY poor decisions in how they conduct themselves and their business, but that too stems from emotional immaturity.

Then again, hallmark traits of the sociopath, are charm and the ability to convincingly spin a yarn of any size.
The Following User Says Thank You to absynthminded1 For This Useful Post:
  #9  
Old 10-07-2009, 11:09 AM
absynthminded1 absynthminded1 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse33 View Post
I just found this post on: http://www.rigorousintuition.ca/boar...4f9774555a2100

Interesting theory...and it touches on something that a poster here previously mentioned. Hhmmmm



Percival
Joined: 15 May 2008
Posts: 833

Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:37 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Latest comment by insider, not Sicktanick:

Shrim=sicktanick

Quote:
sorry about the delayed response i was just eating dinner i'm going to try to get to the last 3 emails all in this one so excuse me if i forget something

the text message thing and the razakel thing are actually the same theory. This is whats being said inside the horrorcore community by those oos us who attended the festival, which is kind of convoluted but makes sense to a degree supposedly after the music festival shrim had sex with emma who was sam's girlfriend sam saw one of the texts between shrim and emma on her phone and somehow around the same time razakelshrims gf found out about it and supposedly got in contact with sam before the murders and either she "put a hit out" on the girls or he did it of his own volition but if i was the police i'd subpeona razakel's phone records just to be on the safe side. There is no way Sam would implicate Shrim as he holds a cult like grip and everyone in his camp.


Back to top
This is very interesting.... I SPECULATED that Emma was probably talking to an artist more respected in the Horrorcore community, someone who would be a total reputation upgrade over the joke that was "Syko Sam." It would also be one Hell of an upgrade for Sicktanick to move on to a more aesthetically pleasing female, even if it inevitably would cause a serious riff in the SKR camp; both personally and business wise.

Was Razakel involved? I am of the belief that you never put anything past a woman scorned, especially if it plays on her insecurities.

Back to Shrim. That's the thing with the charismatic leader types.... They have a certain sense of entitlement and don't think that the laws of conventional morality applies to them, even less with those that tread on the side with the murkier water. That and they never think they will get caught...
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

So it's quite possible that Sam's motive was both romantic and professional jealousy.
  #10  
Old 10-07-2009, 11:37 AM
Eclipse33 Eclipse33 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 230
Ok... so I don't know who this person is, but he definitely seems to have some inside information on this case. This is a copy of two other post from the same user as before; from the same website listed above. Personally I did not think that SickTanick or Razakel were involved, but I may be changing my opinion....

"There was a comment on Sams myspace page from Sicktanick, the DAY BEFORE anyone had found the dead bodies, the page has been taken down now but there is a screen shot of it somewhere, and sick sent him a friend msg on myspace something to the effect:

""It was good to see ya at the wicked fest killa, get at me after you wipe all that dead **** off ya.""[/color]
Coincidence?"

Here's the other one:

"I did read a comment on one of the provided links that said something like, "Ask Razakel..she knows why the girls died."


Keep in mind that in real Satanic cult ritual the High Priestess in the role of ISIS/Mary Magdelene, plays a much more important role than the High Priest.

I think it wasnt a man behind the curtain at all, assuming there is more to this than a boy spurned, but rather a girl behind the curtain."

Spelling edited by Eclipse33

Last edited by Eclipse33; 10-07-2009 at 11:43 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Eclipse33 For This Useful Post:
  #11  
Old 10-07-2009, 11:54 AM
Kano Kano is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by absynthminded1 View Post
I just listened to the interview that piXy was kind enough to share with us and at about the 1:28:53 mark, Razakel shares how she really feels about SKR fans who try to become rappers. I transcribed it, but it got lost when the other thread closed...

Basically, she thinks it's a slap in the face to her and real artists and blames it for being the reason the genre will never progress.

I am thinking "Syko Sam" fell into this category and wasn't quite as welcomed as he was hoping to be....
Ok.. Who is going to break it to her that she cant rap... Someone has to, thats like when your in a rush and put on two dif pairs of shoes and your friends dont mention it..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kano For This Useful Post:
  #12  
Old 10-07-2009, 11:59 AM
Heroine's Avatar
Heroine Heroine is offline
Here I come to save the day....
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: VA
Posts: 668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse33 View Post
Ok... so I don't know who this person is, but he definitely seems to have some inside information on this case. This is a copy of two other post from the same user as before; from the same website listed above. Personally I did not think that SickTanick or Razakel were involved, but I may be changing my opinion....

"There was a comment on Sams myspace page from Sicktanick, the DAY BEFORE anyone had found the dead bodies, the page has been taken down now but there is a screen shot of it somewhere, and sick sent him a friend msg on myspace something to the effect:

""It was good to see ya at the wicked fest killa, get at me after you wipe all that dead **** off ya.""[/color]
Coincidence?"

Here's the other one:

"I did read a comment on one of the provided links that said something like, "Ask Razakel..she knows why the girls died."


Keep in mind that in real Satanic cult ritual the High Priestess in the role of ISIS/Mary Magdelene, plays a much more important role than the High Priest.

I think it wasnt a man behind the curtain at all, assuming there is more to this than a boy spurned, but rather a girl behind the curtain."

Spelling edited by Eclipse33
Is that screencap here on the other thread perhaps?
edited to ask if anyone can point me in the direction of this screencap being referred to here?

Last edited by Heroine; 10-07-2009 at 02:21 PM.
  #13  
Old 10-07-2009, 12:35 PM
Heroine's Avatar
Heroine Heroine is offline
Here I come to save the day....
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: VA
Posts: 668
You know what I don't understand is the fact that it has been said that Emma and Sam had been seeing each other(conversing on the internet) for a year right? Isn't that what I've been seeing? Well if so, then why is it that this message that is clearly from his ex g/f Mia states that in april 2009 he was talking to the girl ash who is also commenting on that page as well?
Apr 8 2009 7:23 PM

so ash messages me and tells me to stop telling you how i feel and what not.. cause you and her are talking.. and i was like no.. Sam is my best friend and ill tell him those feelings and whatever the **** i wanna tell him.. and she got all pissy.. but like i said to her.. idc who it hurts.. what anyone thinks imma tell you.. and whoever i want.. when i want..

about the snake bites.. get em.. it'd be hot on you Sammy.. ily bestie!!
http://cc.bingj.com/cache.aspx?q=lil...6f7c1,c6e9bbc2
edited to say not just that, but if you look only a couple months ahead, you don't see emma even post on his myspace.

Last edited by Heroine; 10-07-2009 at 12:44 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Heroine For This Useful Post:
  #14  
Old 10-07-2009, 01:02 PM
absynthminded1 absynthminded1 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kano View Post
Ok.. Who is going to break it to her that she cant rap... Someone has to, thats like when your in a rush and put on two dif pairs of shoes and your friends dont mention it..
rolmao... Someone had to say it. I was gonna leave it alone. This makes it all the more humorous that people, especially girls look up to her as an artist. She really isn't 1/8 of what she thinks she is.

As someone who has dabbled in all forms of Urban music and being that I've been a fan of Rap since the early 80's, I feel fairly qualified to say that her flow is GOD AWFUL (she can barely ride a beat, keep up with the break beats/ syncopate her words to fall into the beat's pattern) her wordplay/metaphors are badly lacking, her delivery voice is almost sing-song, and her vocabulary and lyric complexity is amateurish.

Basically, she is the essence of a POSEUR... she should have taken her own advice and stayed a fan/groupie; left the music side up to those with talent.

Last edited by absynthminded1; 10-07-2009 at 01:04 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to absynthminded1 For This Useful Post:
  #15  
Old 10-07-2009, 01:03 PM
deita deita is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroine View Post
You know...
& who's that girl?... OMGitsSunshiine

i've been a little lost this week, too much work..

Last edited by deita; 10-07-2009 at 01:07 PM.
  #16  
Old 10-07-2009, 01:09 PM
Heroine's Avatar
Heroine Heroine is offline
Here I come to save the day....
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: VA
Posts: 668
Quote:
Originally Posted by deita View Post
& who's that girl?... OMGitsSunshiine i've been a little lost this week, too much work..
If I'm not mistaken, though I could be wrong, but I think shes talking about this girl...
http://www.myspace.com/d34d_g1rl
I only say that because if you look at the cached that i posted shes commenting him a couple posts before his ex.
  #17  
Old 10-07-2009, 01:24 PM
gxm's Avatar
gxm gxm is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,262
((((piXy))))

Hang tough, right will win out.
__________________
all my comments are just my opinion. jmho. moo. etc. etc.
  #18  
Old 10-07-2009, 01:25 PM
gxm's Avatar
gxm gxm is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,262
Wow. And double wow. Lots of new speculations to chew on.
__________________
all my comments are just my opinion. jmho. moo. etc. etc.
  #19  
Old 10-07-2009, 01:49 PM
Eclipse33 Eclipse33 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 230
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroine View Post
You know what I don't understand is the fact that it has been said that Emma and Sam had been seeing each other(conversing on the internet) for a year right? Isn't that what I've been seeing? Well if so, then why is it that this message that is clearly from his ex g/f Mia states that in april 2009 he was talking to the girl ash who is also commenting on that page as well?
Apr 8 2009 7:23 PM

so ash messages me and tells me to stop telling you how i feel and what not.. cause you and her are talking.. and i was like no.. Sam is my best friend and ill tell him those feelings and whatever the **** i wanna tell him.. and she got all pissy.. but like i said to her.. idc who it hurts.. what anyone thinks imma tell you.. and whoever i want.. when i want..

about the snake bites.. get em.. it'd be hot on you Sammy.. ily bestie!!
http://cc.bingj.com/cache.aspx?q=lil...6f7c1,c6e9bbc2
edited to say not just that, but if you look only a couple months ahead, you don't see emma even post on his myspace.

Good Point Heroine! The only explanation I can come up with is that teenagers' relationships are not as serious as our adult relationships. Emma may have told Sam that she loved him and he was her soulmate and all that jazz, but maybe she tells a lot of people similar things. Maybe she didn't really mean it and he thought she did. For example, I have friends that range in ages from young 20's to mid 30's. The younger group is always saying " I love you, i miss you, etc" on myspace, text messages, everywhere. However, the older group doesn't express their feelings as openly. When the older group expresses their feelings it is more of an adult relationship. We don't say "I Love You", unless we mean it. We don't go posting "You're my soulmate" on the internet.
This could also be part of the motive...maybe Sam thought this was a valid relationship and Emma did not. She may have been more on the platonic level with him. It would have been a great blow to him if that was the case. Thus starting his murderous rage??
  #20  
Old 10-07-2009, 02:11 PM
Nikolai's Avatar
Nikolai Nikolai is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 169
Remember one of their friends in one news article said that Sam and Emma were talking to each other for some time but didnt actually come out and tell friends about the relationship until July after they made the plans for Sam to visit to stay with Emma.

Last edited by Nikolai; 10-07-2009 at 02:14 PM.
  #21  
Old 10-07-2009, 02:16 PM
Heroine's Avatar
Heroine Heroine is offline
Here I come to save the day....
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: VA
Posts: 668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikolai View Post
Remember one of their friends in one news article said that Sam and Emma were talking to each other for some time but didnt actually come out and tell friends about the relationship until July after they made the plans for Sam to visit to stay with Emma.
Yeah I thought about that, but you would think that they would have still interacted as friends on myspace though.
...and that doesn't explain where all these other girls come into the picture.
  #22  
Old 10-07-2009, 02:31 PM
SuziQ SuziQ is offline
Semper Fi
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 33,681
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kano View Post
Ok.. Who is going to break it to her that she cant rap... Someone has to, thats like when your in a rush and put on two dif pairs of shoes and your friends dont mention it..
I hope you know that ice water through the nose is not pleasant! lol.

On a serious note and only bouncing off your post. I spent all night last night catching up on this thread. IMO, this is all fun and games and a big scam for SKR, but that's lost on many of their fans er flock. They think SKR is the real deal, and they don't see that they are being used to fullfil someones narcissistic needs and bank account.

I am one of those that is appalled by the actions of this group. But what gets me the most is the target age. They are encouraging young children to break the law. That's the final line for me. Call it free expression or whatever you want. It's still illegal to do drugs, vandalize property, drink underage, etc, etc. SKR is nothing but predators preying on children.

My attitude on how other parents raise their kids is, do what you want, but my kids are not going to and never have participated in any carp like that. And if your kids lifestyle crosses over to affect me, my family, or my property, I'm calling the cops and holding you responsible.

Last edited by SuziQ; 10-07-2009 at 02:34 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SuziQ For This Useful Post:
  #23  
Old 10-07-2009, 02:34 PM
onceuponapriori onceuponapriori is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 9
An aside, re the issue of race: YAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWN. For someone who seems to dislike speculation, sheesh. I have a suggestion for people who really care deeply about racial issues and improving race relations in the US: stop finding and expecting racism under every stone. It invokes feelings in the average person similar to that of the mother in the Boy Who Cried Wolf. When people are constantly seeing racism where there is none, it undermines the truly terrible cases where racism is actually a factor. I don't want to derail this conversation any further, so I'll be happy to let anyone else get the last word on this.


Pixy,

Thank you so much for providing insight into this case. Having an insider's view has been invaluable for those of us interested in understanding this sad tale. I have some advice for you, though, while you await your next court appearance. Please don't say anything else to anyone, but your lawyer, about your involvement in the horrorcore scene. Nothing, nothing, nothing, not even in defense of yourself... We look forward to hearing a positive resolution in your case.
  #24  
Old 10-07-2009, 03:13 PM
gxm's Avatar
gxm gxm is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,262
Quote:
Originally Posted by onceuponapriori View Post
An aside, re the issue of race: YAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWN. For someone who seems to dislike speculation, sheesh. I have a suggestion for people who really care deeply about racial issues and improving race relations in the US: stop finding and expecting racism under every stone. It invokes feelings in the average person similar to that of the mother in the Boy Who Cried Wolf. When people are constantly seeing racism where there is none, it undermines the truly terrible cases where racism is actually a factor. I don't want to derail this conversation any further, so I'll be happy to let anyone else get the last word on this.

(respectfully snipped)
ITA. The reason people make fun of suburban gangsters is because they're poseurs. It has little to nothing to do with race. And, as it has been mentioned, some of these SKR folks can hardly be called rappers. Bad actors maybe, but rappers not so much.
__________________
all my comments are just my opinion. jmho. moo. etc. etc.
  #25  
Old 10-07-2009, 03:16 PM
Heroine's Avatar
Heroine Heroine is offline
Here I come to save the day....
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: VA
Posts: 668
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
I hope you know that ice water through the nose is not pleasant! lol.

On a serious note and only bouncing off your post. I spent all night last night catching up on this thread. IMO, this is all fun and games and a big scam for SKR, but that's lost on many of their fans er flock. They think SKR is the real deal, and they don't see that they are being used to fullfil someones narcissistic needs and bank account.

I am one of those that is appalled by the actions of this group. But what gets me the most is the target age. They are encouraging young children to break the law. That's the final line for me. Call it free expression or whatever you want. It's still illegal to do drugs, vandalize property, drink underage, etc, etc. SKR is nothing but predators preying on children.

My attitude on how other parents raise their kids is, do what you want, but my kids are not going to and never have participated in any carp like that. And if your kids lifestyle crosses over to affect me, my family, or my property, I'm calling the cops and holding you responsible.
You know your post leads me to say this, which is what i've been thinking all along.
If we think about it logically, and if the kids that listen to this crap would give this a little bit of thought, even our laws are based upon God's word, but God's word is just the more logical/ethical way to live. And IMO everything is the way it is for a reason, and even if you don't believe in God most people can clearly see that our laws are based on the "good". Meaning that they are here to help. These people have these kids so brainwashed about God and Satan and who's the better of the 2, that they don't see what they are teaching them to do is sick and wrong. I mean I won't even lie, sometimes just thinking about this case makes me feel sick to my stomach, so imagine how those kids must feel after they actually do understand what they are doing, unless they eventually brainwash them so much that they don't even know the difference between right or wrong anymore. Which is highly possible with these people and it's a very sad thing I think for these kids to never have a chance at good lives because they let these people influence them. That's where the parents should def. step in.

Of course all of this is just my opinion.
The Following User Says Thank You to Heroine For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
debra kelley, emma niederbrock, farmville, farmville murders, mark niederbrock, melanie wells, poor house rd, richard mccroskey, sammy mccroskey, virginia

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
VA - Farmville Murders - Four People Murdered in VA College Town #7 LaWanda Recently Sentenced and Beyond 1514 01-31-2010 11:38 PM
VA - Farmville Murders - Four People Murdered in VA College Town #6 LaWanda Recently Sentenced and Beyond 1326 12-31-2009 12:14 PM
VA - Farmville Murders - Four People Murdered in VA College Town #5 LaWanda Recently Sentenced and Beyond 1079 11-30-2009 06:00 PM
VA - Farmville Murders - Four People Murdered in VA College Town #4 LaWanda Recently Sentenced and Beyond 875 11-18-2009 05:50 PM
VA - Farmville Murders - Four People Murdered in VA College Town oceanblueeyes Recently Sentenced and Beyond 1281 10-07-2009 01:40 AM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:30 AM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!