2009.10.09 Document Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

strach304

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Getting this started now. I doubt the 45 page report for the entomology released to the defense will be in here. We're finally getting the 1,000 pages we've been waiting for.

I'm supposed to go help my husband at work today. I think I just got sick... <cough, cough>

I'm supposed to go help my husband at work today. I think I just got sick... <cough, cough>
Oh honey, that cough sounds terrible. I think you need to stay inside today and get some rest............ (Does that help?):dance:

Because the defence is getting the documents today, does that mean we do as well?

I always thought it took a few weeks??

Because the defence is getting the documents today, does that mean we do as well?

That's what the news link says. I went back and checked the 10/07 report that talks about the entomology report being released to the defense and it says that will be released later. Won't be included in this one. :(

I am confused too, this is what I read from WESH.

ORLANDO, Fla. -- In the case against Casey Anthony, more evidence is expected to be released on Friday.

Prosecutors said they'll release about 1,000 pages of discovery to her attorneys.

http://www.wesh.com/news/21247660/detail.html

Isn't the way it works is that they release it to the defense and then someone has to request it to be released to the public? I think the media usually requests it as soon as it's available!:waitasec:

very confusing guess we have to wait and see

Okay, this explains why I can't get on to WFTV.

Hope it is released today, but betting it will be a while before we see it.

I'm still out of town and wont' be able to get this until Monday... hopefully media will get most or all of it up over the weekend. :)

I have huge hopes now that musicman has weighed in!! :) Bring on the doc's!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail