Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old

Notices

Caylee Anthony 2 years old Not reported missing for a month after she was last seen.

Old 04-08-2011, 12:15 PM

[quote=tweety933;4305990]The FedEX box reference made me think of packaging and the use of duct tape. Could their have been duct tape, similar to that found on Caylee's mouth, attached to the FedEX box, that wouldn't have been listed seperately, and therefore, OSCO has some Henkle duct tape that was included with the packaging of the items on the list? Could KC be so stupid as to use the Henkle duct tape to seal a box of Caylee's stuff that she handed over to her attorney?[/QUOTE
lets not forget she flaunted those cheap white sunglasses purchased with stolen money from her bff. I dont think she would b that stupid with the duct tape. . . . Although she is definately arrogant, spoiled, entitled and convinced shes is invinsable enough too do it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to embracing crazy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2011, 07:47 AM

ok sorry if this has already been asked but at the 55 second mark GA asked that if people would stop at 11 in the morning and 11 at night and pray for his granddaughter ...what is the importance of 11??? TIA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiki View Post
sorry - bad manners to quote myself
but
here's a video of GA with a binder that day - about 1:10

YouTube - Grandfather of Missing Tot Testifies in Court
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chckmate22 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2011, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chckmate22 View Post
ok sorry if this has already been asked but at the 55 second mark GA asked that if people would stop at 11 in the morning and 11 at night and pray for his granddaughter ...what is the importance of 11??? TIA
I remember everyone questioning that at that time...don't think anyone ever knew.....or found out the exact reason....
Old 04-09-2011, 09:21 AM

Quote:
First off...you're avatar is killing me..
This is the first thing that came to my mind when I heard that...
that the hour of 11 oclock has become synonymous with praying or moment of silence.

Perhaps George said the 11th hour because we take a moment of silence to pray or reflect .. 11am on Nov 11 ...yes I know it's for Remembrance Day but he is asking the public to pray for Caylee at those times

--------------------------------------------------
"There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

--Niccolo Machiavelli"
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Intermezzo For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2011, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Maybe that's the only time George could squeeze it in between rendezvousing with River Cruz and using ill-gotten money to stop for beer and a burger.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jumpinjack For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2011, 10:04 AM
WS Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermezzo View Post
First off...you're avatar is killing me..
This is the first thing that came to my mind when I heard that...
that the hour of 11 oclock has become synonymous with praying or moment of silence.

Perhaps George said the 11th hour because we take a moment of silence to pray or reflect .. 11am on Nov 11 ...yes I know it's for Remembrance Day but he is asking the public to pray for Caylee at those times
Creepy because Caylee was found on the 11th.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2011, 10:18 AM

Maybe it's because there are 5 fingers on the Anthony family hand and 5 times the time 11 comes to timer55.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to miss plum For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2011, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by static View Post
THinking that if the car seat was a dark color, it might have been hidden as blood turns to a brown or blackish stain.
ITA probably would overlook a stain in a carseat as an old diaper leak accident, food/bottle spill, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The World According View Post
Remember those huge jam packed backpacks she took to his office?
Gee I always thought those were full of her freshly baked brownies for JB. (jam packed Baez)
The Following User Says Thank You to Unsolved For This Useful Post: