Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Current Events > Crimes in the News

Notices

Crimes in the News Read and comment about current crimes committed. Remember the copyright laws when posting news stories!


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #426  
Old 10-26-2009, 10:36 PM
jjenny jjenny is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 17,302
Quote:
Originally Posted by VespaElf View Post
Is he current on his child support?
Why would he be responsible for child support if the kids were step-kids? Would not biological father be responsible for child support?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jjenny For This Useful Post:
  #427  
Old 10-26-2009, 11:31 PM
WhyaDuck? WhyaDuck? is offline
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 16,855
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjenny View Post
Why would he be responsible for child support if the kids were step-kids? Would not biological father be responsible for child support?
It looks like Vespa asked this at the same time Dan was posting, so I guess they crossed paths.

However, I have heard of stepfathers getting slapped with child support, as well as some who pay it voluntarily, though I do believe it is rare.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhyaDuck? For This Useful Post:
  #428  
Old 10-27-2009, 06:18 AM
ATWC66's Avatar
ATWC66 ATWC66 is offline
Sitting here waiting for another clue
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 420
From what the ex wife got to say (anyone else notice how NG cut her off, more than once? I would think someone would tel N that is not a nice quality of hers or for interviewing someone on TV.) I figure she just wanted nothing to do with RH and would not even TRY to get $$ out of him for the kids (which were hers from the start of their relationship.
Thanks for the updates.
__________________
.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ATWC66 For This Useful Post:
  #429  
Old 10-27-2009, 11:36 AM
pinetree119 pinetree119 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 27
fROM THE COLORADOAN>>>

http://www.coloradoan.com/article/20...SFRONTCAROUSEL

As I expected--let the allegations begin and then the response--oh what a system we have. Thanks ever so, UK. Shakespeare understood the 'situation' long ago--then those who were sick of it left, came to a new world--and started the same mess again. God help us --that is all I can say. 'What fools these mortals be'. The Bard--no one will ever listen to those who really know what has gone on since the beginning of time. You can elect a leader and if you don't/can't/won't support the leader and endlessly analyze and harangue each other you will get what you got before and worse and worse and worse. Everywhere. So one day we will cease to exist. My dad used to read me a little childrens' book about that --I am afraid to say the name because of all the issues but it was about a tiger that chased its tail around and around til it was no longer a tiger but a pancake--IIRC. He read to me/with me a lot and I enjoyed that--was able to read without much 'instruction' because of that--my dad was no Richard Heene--had his faults--German--strong willed, stubborn and very moral. Loved me infinitely and we understood each other--hope the boys of Richard Heene will one day know that kind of love.
Reply With Quote
  #430  
Old 10-27-2009, 12:07 PM
Capri's Avatar
Capri Capri is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,852
No charges yet?
Reply With Quote
  #431  
Old 10-27-2009, 02:17 PM
pinetree119 pinetree119 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capri View Post
No charges yet?
u should know how it works--thorough investigation in order to 'prove' the DA's case--maybe by the end of the week?
Reply With Quote
  #432  
Old 10-27-2009, 02:20 PM
WhyaDuck? WhyaDuck? is offline
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 16,855
Oh man:

Quote:
We've obtained footage of Richard Heene from 10 years ago -- trying to shove a cigar into his then infant son Bradford's mouth -- while posing him with an empty bottle of beer ... and it's all for the cameras.
Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/27/balloo...#ixzz0VA5bolLA
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WhyaDuck? For This Useful Post:
  #433  
Old 10-27-2009, 02:38 PM
ges79's Avatar
ges79 ges79 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyaDuck? View Post
Do we need any further proof of this man's mental instability using his infant son in this way? This is beyond disgusting!

Last edited by ges79; 10-27-2009 at 02:49 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ges79 For This Useful Post:
  #434  
Old 10-27-2009, 09:11 PM
justthinkin's Avatar
justthinkin justthinkin is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,178
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinetree119 View Post
fROM THE COLORADOAN>>>

http://www.coloradoan.com/article/20...SFRONTCAROUSEL

As I expected--let the allegations begin and then the response--oh what a system we have. Thanks ever so, UK. Shakespeare understood the 'situation' long ago--then those who were sick of it left, came to a new world--and started the same mess again. God help us --that is all I can say. 'What fools these mortals be'. The Bard--no one will ever listen to those who really know what has gone on since the beginning of time. You can elect a leader and if you don't/can't/won't support the leader and endlessly analyze and harangue each other you will get what you got before and worse and worse and worse. Everywhere. So one day we will cease to exist. My dad used to read me a little childrens' book about that --I am afraid to say the name because of all the issues but it was about a tiger that chased its tail around and around til it was no longer a tiger but a pancake--IIRC. He read to me/with me a lot and I enjoyed that--was able to read without much 'instruction' because of that--my dad was no Richard Heene--had his faults--German--strong willed, stubborn and very moral. Loved me infinitely and we understood each other--hope the boys of Richard Heene will one day know that kind of love.
I thought the tiger turned into butter.
Reply With Quote
  #435  
Old 10-27-2009, 10:13 PM
pinetree119 pinetree119 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by justthinkin View Post
I thought the tiger turned into butter.
that's righ--because of 'the issues' and living here/ATL so long I can no longer think very well--but I remember my daddy and how he loved to read to me. crying a little bit--wanted to be Rhett Butler and he was to me--his gift from God that he wanted so much.

Daddy's --wish more kids could have a Southern Gentleman/of some kind Daddy---not a Richard Heene.
Reply With Quote
  #436  
Old 10-27-2009, 10:18 PM
Capri's Avatar
Capri Capri is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,852
Quote:
Originally Posted by ges79 View Post
Do we need any further proof of this man's mental instability using his infant son in this way? This is beyond disgusting!
It seems that Richard thinks his children are their for his entertainment.
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Capri For This Useful Post:
  #437  
Old 10-27-2009, 11:05 PM
WhyaDuck? WhyaDuck? is offline
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 16,855
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capri View Post
It seems that Richard thinks his children are their for his entertainment.
Yes, and what's worse - for him to sell to others as entertainment.

I won't use the word pimp... but I'm thinking it.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhyaDuck? For This Useful Post:
  #438  
Old 10-27-2009, 11:39 PM
pinetree119 pinetree119 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyaDuck? View Post
Yes, and what's worse - for him to sell to others as entertainment.

I won't use the word pimp... but I'm thinking it.
I wouldn't hesitate to allege that. He is a filthy piece of work and will get what he deserves--however long it takes--look at the attorney who was willing to take his case--I assume pro bono--for the notoriety.

filthy, lowdown dirty snake of some sort--he 'killed' the souls of these children --just like Philip Garrido. Not a doubt in my mind--so now the community has to rally around the victims and do what is needed because of his foolishness, insanity, greed or pure evil nature.

Death penalty seems to fit to me. I am sick and tired of such subhuman people and they need to go. No need to feed them, clothe them or pay any attention to them or spend a dime of the money that could be used to help the victims recover.

I work in domestic violence--volunteer things and this is my opinion. It won't happen of course--there will be months, years of due process and the public will be mesmerized by the drama--contributing to more problems in the US.
Reply With Quote
  #439  
Old 10-27-2009, 11:45 PM
Steely Dan's Avatar
Steely Dan Steely Dan is offline
Emutionally Disturbed
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Rochester, New York
Posts: 26,127
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinetree119 View Post
I wouldn't hesitate to allege that. He is a filthy piece of work and will get what he deserves--however long it takes--look at the attorney who was willing to take his case--I assume pro bono--for the notoriety.

filthy, lowdown dirty snake of some sort--he 'killed' the souls of these children --just like Philip Garrido. Not a doubt in my mind--so now the community has to rally around the victims and do what is needed because of his foolishness, insanity, greed or pure evil nature.

Death penalty seems to fit to me. I am sick and tired of such subhuman people and they need to go. No need to feed them, clothe them or pay any attention to them or spend a dime of the money that could be used to help the victims recover.

I work in domestic violence--volunteer things and this is my opinion. It won't happen of course--there will be months, years of due process and the public will be mesmerized by the drama--contributing to more problems in the US.
I think we've passed the point of using the term allegedly when calling him a filthy piece of work. I think it's pretty much been established as fact.

__________________
Buttons Updated 04-02-2014



Thanks Steadfast for the spinning Buffalo Bills Emu

Made by HD ----->

Warning: Some buttons may be offensive!
BAD WORDS AND OFFENSIVE MATERIAL
AND STUFF LIKE THAT THERE!!


Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Steely Dan For This Useful Post:
  #440  
Old 10-28-2009, 12:08 AM
pinetree119 pinetree119 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 27
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steely Dan View Post
I think we've passed the point of using the term allegedly when calling him a filthy piece of work. I think it's pretty much been established as fact.

Thank you for getting my point. Eternally grateful when that happens.

October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month

Go Here>>>
Click to View Search Results for october domestic violence awareness month - Google Search october domestic violence awareness month - Google Search

Does anyone question that this constitutes domestic violence--please open your eyes and your hearts and understand what this case is about. The worst sort of crime. Nancy Grace and others preach this--The Exploitation of Women and Children--the least able to protect themselves for thousands of reasons--all vile and disgusting. 'Love'---oh, if you are here you had a much better type of love than some will ever know.

gavel down

Managing the stress that was caused in another forum--where I am TakeAhike/ATL--that's where I post--many good people helping others relocate--FWIW. Others are playing online--younger than me and that is fine I guess--they have sharp, smart tongues and freely express opinions and that gets old. It is better here--some sort of ration discussion taking place. That is what I have been searching for--rational discussion--that is how things begin to improve and so I keep posting. FYI--but nobody really needs to hear that--some know and some never will. I know and care and want to become more fully empowered myself. Help is good and critical to the growth and development/future of my country/nation and the world. Global community--peaceful resolution of issues--etc.

Go Here/What TakeAhike/pinetree119 thinks, feels, believes and enjoys --if you find it interesting or useful or entertaining--that is fine.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/atlan...ome-music.html

Last edited by pinetree119; 10-28-2009 at 12:21 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #441  
Old 10-28-2009, 03:51 AM
BuzzieCat's Avatar
BuzzieCat BuzzieCat is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 877
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33500385...me_and_courts/

"Prosecutors are waiting for more information from the sheriff before deciding whether to file charges against Richard and Mayumi Heene, Larimer County district attorney's spokeswoman Linda Jensen said."

"Lane, the lawyer representing Richard Heene, claims Alderden broke privacy laws by publicly saying social services were looking into the welfare of Falcon and the Heenes' two other sons, ages 8 and 10."
__________________
If there is anything worse than the sandwiches, it is the sausages which sit next to them. Joyless tubes, full of gristle, floating in a sea of something hot and sad, stuck with a plastic pin in the shape of a chef’s hat: A memorial, one feels, for some chef who hated the world, and died, forgotten and alone among his cats on a back stair in Stepney. – Douglas Adams
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BuzzieCat For This Useful Post:
  #442  
Old 10-28-2009, 08:22 AM
Lexington Lexington is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,933
IMO a three year fully served sentence would be appropriate for both of these clowns. I would not cut Mayumi any slack (abused or not) as she participated fully in the scheme. I wonder if there are any grandparents that the boys could be given to, after their mouths are thoroughly washed out with soap, that is.
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lexington For This Useful Post:
  #443  
Old 10-28-2009, 08:27 AM
Quiche's Avatar
Quiche Quiche is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 9,082
Heene's lawyer is whining about privacy regarding child protective services response?

Heck, consider this Mr. Lawyer Man-- I am not even a citizen of Colorado and the exploitative escapade your client manufactured around the welfare of his six year old child, had me, here in California, deserving a formal statement about what is being done in this child's best interest! Ha, privacy indeed. Heene himself raised the bar to the level of media production, and as a result, his expansive audience is comprised of complainants from all over the world. Personally, I thank the Sheriff for these bits of information, it helps my heart settle a tad after the scare this idiot intentionally inflicted upon me, and millions of others like me.

Give me a break. There is nothing confidential about Heene... I will continue to check back on this thread every day to find out what is being done regarding this family and their future. Speak up Sheriff...
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Quiche For This Useful Post:
  #444  
Old 10-28-2009, 08:35 AM
Boyz_Mum's Avatar
Boyz_Mum Boyz_Mum is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 5,169
Richard Heene Action Figure

I'm not even kidding...

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news...71256665812854

Just saw it on the news and you can have yours for $34.95. I wonder if they'll make a little laboratory for the Richard Action Figure?
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Boyz_Mum For This Useful Post:
  #445  
Old 10-28-2009, 08:41 AM
Steely Dan's Avatar
Steely Dan Steely Dan is offline
Emutionally Disturbed
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Rochester, New York
Posts: 26,127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiche View Post
Heene's lawyer is whining about privacy regarding child protective services response?

Heck, consider this Mr. Lawyer Man-- I am not even a citizen of Colorado and the exploitative escapade your client manufactured around the welfare of his six year old child, had me, here in California, deserving a formal statement about what is being done in this child's best interest! Ha, privacy indeed. Heene himself raised the bar to the level of media production, and as a result, his expansive audience is comprised of complainants from all over the world. Personally, I thank the Sheriff for these bits of information, it helps my heart settle a tad after the scare this idiot intentionally inflicted upon me, and millions of others like me.

Give me a break. There is nothing confidential about Heene... I will continue to check back on this thread every day to find out what is being done regarding this family and their future. Speak up Sheriff...
Technically, he's probably right but after what they pulled privacy shmivacy.

Amazingly, it appears there is some publicity RH doesn't like.
__________________
Buttons Updated 04-02-2014



Thanks Steadfast for the spinning Buffalo Bills Emu

Made by HD ----->

Warning: Some buttons may be offensive!
BAD WORDS AND OFFENSIVE MATERIAL
AND STUFF LIKE THAT THERE!!


Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Steely Dan For This Useful Post:
  #446  
Old 10-28-2009, 11:31 AM
octobermoon's Avatar
octobermoon octobermoon is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,467
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...TAM&SECTION=US


FORT COLLINS, Colo. (AP) -- A special prosecutor has been appointed to investigate allegations the Larimer County sheriff violated privacy laws in the case of the runaway balloon that was believed to be carrying a young boy.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to octobermoon For This Useful Post:
  #447  
Old 10-28-2009, 12:56 PM
Steely Dan's Avatar
Steely Dan Steely Dan is offline
Emutionally Disturbed
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Rochester, New York
Posts: 26,127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyz_Mum View Post
I'm not even kidding...

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news...71256665812854

Just saw it on the news and you can have yours for $34.95. I wonder if they'll make a little laboratory for the Richard Action Figure?
As long as RH doesn't get dime one from this I think it's cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by octobermoon View Post
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...TAM&SECTION=US


FORT COLLINS, Colo. (AP) -- A special prosecutor has been appointed to investigate allegations the Larimer County sheriff violated privacy laws in the case of the runaway balloon that was believed to be carrying a young boy.
As I said it probably is a violation of ethics but I hope he just gets a hand slap.
__________________
Buttons Updated 04-02-2014



Thanks Steadfast for the spinning Buffalo Bills Emu

Made by HD ----->

Warning: Some buttons may be offensive!
BAD WORDS AND OFFENSIVE MATERIAL
AND STUFF LIKE THAT THERE!!


Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steely Dan For This Useful Post:
  #448  
Old 10-28-2009, 07:23 PM
pinetree119 pinetree119 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 27
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by octobermoon View Post
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...TAM&SECTION=US


FORT COLLINS, Colo. (AP) -- A special prosecutor has been appointed to investigate allegations the Larimer County sheriff violated privacy laws in the case of the runaway balloon that was believed to be carrying a young boy.
'Special Prosecutor'--this sounds very serious. FAA charges might require that--for all I know. Civil litigation was my area--worked on a big case about the airport had to go to 'Special Counsel' or something. All I did was tab the identified documentation. Temp work. Back in the 80's --not really suited for the legal profession and had a thorough dose of school law and all that goes with the government. 'They' insisted on thorough documentation with a passion equivalent to a hurricane or earthquake and that is what I did to keep a JOB. No, I wouldn't think of teaching again. Maybe at a community college if I ever get health issues straightened out. at 61 I need peace.

LOL--Cat Stevens greatest hits is playing now and I feel better. My dog has poop problems and the vet is concerned about both of us. That is what I will be doing more of --it is good for Josh to walk a lot, Lhasa Apso--very sensitive and I am a great deal like my dog. Named for Josh Groban and Bob Dylan--the future and the past of music I enjoy.

see ya in a few
Reply With Quote
  #449  
Old 10-28-2009, 07:52 PM
octobermoon's Avatar
octobermoon octobermoon is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,467
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinetree119 View Post
'Special Prosecutor'--this sounds very serious. FAA charges might require that--for all I know. Civil litigation was my area--worked on a big case about the airport had to go to 'Special Counsel' or something. All I did was tab the identified documentation. Temp work. Back in the 80's --not really suited for the legal profession and had a thorough dose of school law and all that goes with the government. 'They' insisted on thorough documentation with a passion equivalent to a hurricane or earthquake and that is what I did to keep a JOB. No, I wouldn't think of teaching again. Maybe at a community college if I ever get health issues straightened out. at 61 I need peace.

LOL--Cat Stevens greatest hits is playing now and I feel better. My dog has poop problems and the vet is concerned about both of us. That is what I will be doing more of --it is good for Josh to walk a lot, Lhasa Apso--very sensitive and I am a great deal like my dog. Named for Josh Groban and Bob Dylan--the future and the past of music I enjoy.

see ya in a few

David Lane .the lawyer for Heene, is a big name around here. He is very loved in some circles and respected as a denfence attny. Others feel differently and there is a lot of animosity (sp?) over his defense of Ward Churchill. All that said, he is very good at what he does and I wouldn't be surprised if he is successful in defending all Balloon family members. I still worry about balloon dad. He's too controlling and maybe abusive IMO

I am listening to Styx, trying to think of a way to start a music thread in the basement. My family is always amazed at the way I "look" and what I enjoy in music. Married a man who only played the blues and country. LOL Opposites do attract and stick like glue.

Last edited by octobermoon; 10-28-2009 at 08:01 PM. Reason: added
Reply With Quote
  #450  
Old 10-28-2009, 08:11 PM
pinetree119 pinetree119 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 27
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by octobermoon View Post
David Lane .the lawyer for Heene, is a big name around here. He is very loved in some circles and respected as a denfence attny. Others feel differently and there is a lot of animosity (sp?) over his defense of Ward Churchill. All that said, he is very good at what he does and I wouldn't be surprised if he is successful in defending all Balloon family members. I still worry about balloon dad. He's too controlling and maybe abusive IMO

I am listening to Styx, trying to think of a way to start a music thread in the basement. My family is always amazed at the way I "look" and what I enjoy in music. Married a man who only played the blues an country. LOL Opposites do attract and stick like glue.
oH--u live in Colorado--i signed up with The Coloradoan and it looks like a wonderful place. My cousin and her dh live in 'The Desert' --Ridgecrest, CA--government/military type people--they ran all over the west--now hike all over the world--England and South America--Rain Forest--Hawaii. sigh--my family is from Norcross, GA--farmers and my lucky cousin got a simpler life than I did--she is so nice that I can't envy her too much. lol --I wish I had gone West--so tired of all that goes on in ATL--too big, too much of everything, intense/analytical people in every phase of life. 'Give Me A Break' is what I say. I can't even go to my dog park because of all the discussions on healthcare, etc--Emory/CDC people. Doing incredibe and needed things but that is not me. teacher and dog lover--a woman who will listen to Charlie Daniels, Tina Turner, Josh Groban and the Nitty Gritty Dirt band and a lot more ---good music turns me on--probably them, too--nice as they can be put pursuing excellence with comittment and intensity that will one day solve the afflictions of man and nature. My cousin on my father's side--whom I have never met actually runs Yerkes--animal research. Paternal grandmother went out of her mind back in the 30's ---husband died of cancer --and she lost her children. German Immigrant family in Savannah, GA. Apparently the 'good genes' on both sides went to others and I got some crazy mix--Englsh, scots-irish, Celtic --crazy genes of some kind and a heaping dose of religion which can/does drive my insane at times. Methodism--I had to call my minister and say--'Time to really pray, again' I am losing my mind. So he calmed me down--know that if I cannot understand God's ways--he is more closely in touch with Him. mmmmhmmmmm--yes, I pray in my car--nearly hit 4 times today and wherever I am--a woman at the library thought I was so 'pitiful'---that she paid my library fine. LOL--we have wonderful people here--she said 'Don't think of it --no one should be cut off from books'. I lost a book after my brother died of cancer--never, ever lost a book before. I tell you I am blessed in some strange way.

Josh Groban really does help me. That little cutie has the voice of an Angel--sweet and nice as he can be. So there is some Hope for the future.

Let the music go on forever--that is what I say. ducking and running like the wind--so tired tonight.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
?battered wife syndrome?, anger management issues, balloon accident, balloon boy, barbara slusser, child endangerment, colorado, con-man heene, control freak, faa, falcon heene, false report, federal charges, ffs go away, fort collins, heene boys lied to police, heene carps brick on cnn, heene children, heene friend speaks, heene hoax, heene lawyer, hoax, it's: s-c-i-e-n-c-e, jiffy pop, kids behaving badly, mayumi admits hoax, mayumi heene, protective services, reality tv, reality tv family, richard heene, scott stevens, spousal priviledge, stunt, tin foil brigade, um-ufo? it has your son?, volatile temper, wife confesses, wife swap, wingnut, youtube hijinx

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Breaking news! CO-Boy Floats Away In Homemade Balloon Craft Urgent search underway SuziQ Crimes in the News 1511 10-18-2009 10:55 PM
Boy's Balloon Finds Pen Pal: Queen Elizabeth II! SeriouslySearching News that makes you smile! 1 06-04-2007 01:10 PM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:42 AM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!