Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Missing!! > Missing but not forgotten Discussion > 2000's Missing

Notices

2000's Missing Persons missing between 2000-2009


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #501  
Old 11-12-2009, 06:45 PM
elle1919 elle1919 is offline
Blowing out another's candle will not make yours shine brighter!!
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: deep in the countryside of northern Alabama
Posts: 5,363
That actually went through my mind believe it or not. Not that particular case of course but that maybe someone had intentions set on the daughter. It is very sad. It would be wonderful if they did want to disappear and they are safe and happy and together somewhere.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to elle1919 For This Useful Post:
  #502  
Old 11-12-2009, 06:52 PM
wfgodot's Avatar
wfgodot wfgodot is offline
chien méchant
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 22,190
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoW333 View Post
Did the family have any friends? We've heard nothing from any of their friends and hardly a mouthful from Sherilynn's mother.
You'd think the mother would want to keep the case in the media so that their is pressure on LE to work harder to solve it.
This family deserves to be found.

How many people knew they were going to look at land that day?
How did they find out about the land being for sale?
Apparently, they were loners. I've only seen one post on the Topix boards from someone claiming to have been a friend (of the wife). Agreed, it's odd that the family isn't raising a stir, but maybe some of them sided with the father against whom the son filed suit (and for a protective order) in the OKC gas station case.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wfgodot For This Useful Post:
  #503  
Old 11-12-2009, 06:57 PM
elle1919 elle1919 is offline
Blowing out another's candle will not make yours shine brighter!!
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: deep in the countryside of northern Alabama
Posts: 5,363
I can't find any new media articles about this family. Looks like the last one might have been on November 3rd. I am going to go back and search the links this evening and see if I can find a contact that I can email and inquire about this case. Seems like they are just being forgotten unless the Sheriff can get a tip or lead.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to elle1919 For This Useful Post:
  #504  
Old 11-12-2009, 07:00 PM
wfgodot's Avatar
wfgodot wfgodot is offline
chien méchant
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 22,190
Quote:
Originally Posted by elle1919 View Post
I can't find any new media articles about this family. Looks like the last one might have been on November 3rd. I am going to go back and search the links this evening and see if I can find a contact that I can email and inquire about this case. Seems like they are just being forgotten unless the Sheriff can get a tip or lead.
Hasn't been anything in OK about it in weeks, it seems. Like the sheriff said, it's like they got out of their vehicle and vanished off the face of the earth---and without drawing very much attention, at that. Sad.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wfgodot For This Useful Post:
  #505  
Old 11-12-2009, 07:18 PM
nadjatheresa's Avatar
nadjatheresa nadjatheresa is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,039
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharyne View Post
I wish we knew for a fact where the money was found, whether in plain sight or hidden.

<...>
Yes, I agree, it would be great to have that answer. And confirmation on how much and in what denominations. I read that a 1" stack of hundred dollar bills = $23,200 if bills are flat.

What I am wondering is, did they feel the money was safer in a locked car than with them, in pockets or a bag?

Did they mistrust the locals they met, and is that why they locked the vehicle? But then, if they were suspicious of the locals it wouldn't make sense to leave the money in the car, even locked.

Did they just lock it because that's their habit? Some people always lock the car doors, no matter where they are going or for how short a time.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nadjatheresa For This Useful Post:
  #506  
Old 11-12-2009, 07:33 PM
Sharyne's Avatar
Sharyne Sharyne is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: So. Calif.
Posts: 274
Quote:
Originally Posted by nadjatheresa View Post
Yes, I agree, it would be great to have that answer. And confirmation on how much and in what denominations. I read that a 1" stack of hundred dollar bills = $23,200 if bills are flat.

What I am wondering is, did they feel the money was safer in a locked car than with them, in pockets or a bag?

Did they mistrust the locals they met, and is that why they locked the vehicle? But then, if they were suspicious of the locals it wouldn't make sense to leave the money in the car, even locked.

Did they just lock it because that's their habit? Some people always lock the car doors, no matter where they are going or for how short a time.
LOL, I was given this link for what a trillion dollars would look like, starts out showing 10K.http://www.pagetutor.com/trillion/index.html

True, about locking a car, I do that also....even in my own garage - habit, I'm afraid if I don't do it ALL the time, I'd forget other times.

Here again, if they hadn't plan to go far, no need to lock it. imho
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sharyne For This Useful Post:
  #507  
Old 11-12-2009, 07:40 PM
wfgodot's Avatar
wfgodot wfgodot is offline
chien méchant
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 22,190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharyne View Post
LOL, I was given this link for what a trillion dollars would look like, starts out showing 10K.http://www.pagetutor.com/trillion/index.html

True, about locking a car, I do that also....even in my own garage - habit, I'm afraid if I don't do it ALL the time, I'd forget other times.

Here again, if they hadn't plan to go far, no need to lock it. imho
After thinking it over awhile, I'd say that most of us in Oklahoma lock our cars regularly. The Jamisons had moved to Eufaula from Oklahoma City not long before this, and were probably in the habit of locking a vehicle as they'd lived in the city.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wfgodot For This Useful Post:
  #508  
Old 11-12-2009, 07:56 PM
nadjatheresa's Avatar
nadjatheresa nadjatheresa is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,039
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharyne View Post
LOL, I was given this link for what a trillion dollars would look like, starts out showing 10K.http://www.pagetutor.com/trillion/index.html

True, about locking a car, I do that also....even in my own garage - habit, I'm afraid if I don't do it ALL the time, I'd forget other times.

Here again, if they hadn't plan to go far, no need to lock it. imho
Wow, I had no idea how much space a trillion dollars would take up.

Another thought about the car is that maybe they were trying to protect the dog.

I am not one to lock my car but, in thinking, the only time I ever do lock it (other than if there's something of value inside) is when my dog is in the car and I'm running into the store or bank for a minute. Then I lock it only because I worry about him escaping if anyone were to come along and for some reason open the door.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nadjatheresa For This Useful Post:
  #509  
Old 11-12-2009, 09:51 PM
MeoW333's Avatar
MeoW333 MeoW333 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 4,793
Quote:
Originally Posted by wfgodot View Post
Apparently, they were loners. I've only seen one post on the Topix boards from someone claiming to have been a friend (of the wife). Agreed, it's odd that the family isn't raising a stir, but maybe some of them sided with the father against whom the son filed suit (and for a protective order) in the OKC gas station case.
How long ago did the Jamisons move to Eufala from Oklahoma city? Did they have any problems with anyone there?
At what point (when) did the man who lived with them for a year (LE was looking to question) live with the Jamisons and where?
Did they have friends, enemies in Okla city when they lived there?

It's so odd that Sherilynn moves her mother to Eufala to be away from the stepfather and then her mother doesn't notice it odd that she doesn't hear from her for 2 weeks...

I really think that if LE can find out exactly who knew the Jamisons were going to look for land that day, this case can be solved.
Someone had to know they'd be there looking at land.

If not, it is a random crime. Someone saw them and by chance victimized them. If it is random, i would think that the perp is local.
__________________
"The cure for crime is not the electric chair, but the high chair."

-J. Edgar Hoover
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MeoW333 For This Useful Post:
  #510  
Old 11-12-2009, 09:59 PM
mtrooper's Avatar
mtrooper mtrooper is offline
Verified SAR
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,081
Ok, so if I was going to look at a LARGE piece of land and I knew that I had a bad back and a child I would still want to "see the land". Maybe the land owner or who ever was showing the property had a ranger or some other sort of UTV that could carry them. Maybe they went for a ride and got lost or fell off a cliff? I am thinking that as wooded as it is it would be hard to see with all the trees. Maybe now that all the leaves are off the tree they could see better.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mtrooper For This Useful Post:
  #511  
Old 11-12-2009, 10:02 PM
mtrooper's Avatar
mtrooper mtrooper is offline
Verified SAR
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,081
IMO if I had that much money in my car I would lock it, regardless of where I lived. Hell if I have anything over $10 I lock my car and I live and work in VERY rural area in Michigan. But another possibility would be the dog locked itself in. I know my dog has rolled down the window and escaped on her own. She looks out the window and steps on the button and away she goes.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mtrooper For This Useful Post:
  #512  
Old 11-12-2009, 10:18 PM
KAE's Avatar
KAE KAE is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 404
If I had a bad back why would I chose to move into a converted cargo container and live a frontier lifestyle in a rugged remote location?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to KAE For This Useful Post:
  #513  
Old 11-13-2009, 02:35 AM
MeoW333's Avatar
MeoW333 MeoW333 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 4,793
Quote:
Originally Posted by KAE View Post
If I had a bad back why would I chose to move into a converted cargo container and live a frontier lifestyle in a rugged remote location?
They are private people and love the outdoors. I wouldn't ever let a physical health problem stop me from something i wanted to do. If Bobby let his back problems win, then he wouldn't be able to enjoy things he wanted to do.
It's 4 wheel drive vehicle accessible. They also don't specify the nature of his back problems.
However i don't see how a back problem should stop someone from wanting to live somewhere.
They buy land first, then have it developed, it wouldn't be so "rugged" then.
Life in the country is good for the health and soul.
__________________
"The cure for crime is not the electric chair, but the high chair."

-J. Edgar Hoover
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MeoW333 For This Useful Post:
  #514  
Old 11-13-2009, 09:29 AM
elle1919 elle1919 is offline
Blowing out another's candle will not make yours shine brighter!!
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: deep in the countryside of northern Alabama
Posts: 5,363
Any locals that or residents of Oklahoma that might know the local news agencies for Latimer County? I am not having a heck of a lot of luck here. I sent out an inquiry yesterday to an editor at the McAlester News Capitol and haven't heard a word. I will give it until Monday. I located a video interview with Sheriff Beauchamp conducted by Latoya Silmon from News on 6 and I have written and inquired with her.
I also thought I would just contact Latimer County Sheriffs office directly to inquire and searched for a website and came up empty. Does anyone know if there is one? The only thing I have found is an address and a phone number for Sheriff Israel Beauchamp but I was hoping there would be someone who might have another method?

I did find some interesting tidbits while searching for info, most might have been posted but I guess it doesn't hurt to do an update for those who might have missed it.

* Jamysons have been missing since October 7, Reported missing on October 17, 10 day head start
*Sheriffs office has interviewed family, particularly a female cousin and Connie K., Sherilynns mother

Link~http://www.newson6.com/Global/story.asp?S=11377285

snip~A lot of worry, wondering if they're still alive, wondering why they can't find them. I'm just praying to God, to everybody, that they are alive and that they can come back home," said Connie Kokotan, Sherilynn Jamison's mother.

Kokotan says her daughter's family loved the outdoors, and the Latimer County sheriff says they were looking to buy 40 acres of land in the area where they disappeared.

Kokotan also says investigators are looking for a man who lived with the family last summer in their Eufaula home.


"Nothing makes sense. I don't even understand why they were up that far, away from their home," said Connie Kokotan.

The sheriff says that part of the county is very dangerous, with rocky terrain and thick trees. It's very easy to get lost.~ end

I asked the journalist doing the interview if the name of the man that was living with the Jamyson's over the summer has been made public, hopefully she will answer back soon. Here is a link for anyone else that might want to ask anything:

* Dog was in the truck for a period of 10 days, Even without knowing when he last ate, it is pretty amazing he made it 10 days without water. JMO

Last edited by elle1919; 11-13-2009 at 09:31 AM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to elle1919 For This Useful Post:
  #515  
Old 11-13-2009, 09:33 AM
elle1919 elle1919 is offline
Blowing out another's candle will not make yours shine brighter!!
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: deep in the countryside of northern Alabama
Posts: 5,363
oopsies had to take that link out because it just copied my page with my email, I don't need that info out there huh?

Use this link: http://www.newson6.com/Global/story.asp?S=7460572
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to elle1919 For This Useful Post:
  #516  
Old 11-13-2009, 01:11 PM
MeoW333's Avatar
MeoW333 MeoW333 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 4,793
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtrooper View Post
IMO if I had that much money in my car I would lock it, regardless of where I lived. Hell if I have anything over $10 I lock my car and I live and work in VERY rural area in Michigan. But another possibility would be the dog locked itself in. I know my dog has rolled down the window and escaped on her own. She looks out the window and steps on the button and away she goes.
Good thought! The poor thing was probably standing looking out the windows for its owners, one of it's paws could have hit the lock button!
__________________
"The cure for crime is not the electric chair, but the high chair."

-J. Edgar Hoover
The Following User Says Thank You to MeoW333 For This Useful Post:
  #517  
Old 11-13-2009, 01:19 PM
MeoW333's Avatar
MeoW333 MeoW333 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 4,793
Quote:
Originally Posted by elle1919 View Post
Any locals that or residents of Oklahoma that might know the local news agencies for Latimer County? I am not having a heck of a lot of luck here. I sent out an inquiry yesterday to an editor at the McAlester News Capitol and haven't heard a word. I will give it until Monday. I located a video interview with Sheriff Beauchamp conducted by Latoya Silmon from News on 6 and I have written and inquired with her.
I also thought I would just contact Latimer County Sheriffs office directly to inquire and searched for a website and came up empty. Does anyone know if there is one? The only thing I have found is an address and a phone number for Sheriff Israel Beauchamp but I was hoping there would be someone who might have another method?

I did find some interesting tidbits while searching for info, most might have been posted but I guess it doesn't hurt to do an update for those who might have missed it.

* Jamysons have been missing since October 7, Reported missing on October 17, 10 day head start
*Sheriffs office has interviewed family, particularly a female cousin and Connie K., Sherilynns mother

Link~http://www.newson6.com/Global/story.asp?S=11377285

snip~A lot of worry, wondering if they're still alive, wondering why they can't find them. I'm just praying to God, to everybody, that they are alive and that they can come back home," said Connie Kokotan, Sherilynn Jamison's mother.

Kokotan says her daughter's family loved the outdoors, and the Latimer County sheriff says they were looking to buy 40 acres of land in the area where they disappeared.

Kokotan also says investigators are looking for a man who lived with the family last summer in their Eufaula home.

"Nothing makes sense. I don't even understand why they were up that far, away from their home," said Connie Kokotan.

The sheriff says that part of the county is very dangerous, with rocky terrain and thick trees. It's very easy to get lost.~ end

I asked the journalist doing the interview if the name of the man that was living with the Jamyson's over the summer has been made public, hopefully she will answer back soon. Here is a link for anyone else that might want to ask anything:

* Dog was in the truck for a period of 10 days, Even without knowing when he last ate, it is pretty amazing he made it 10 days without water. JMO
Thank you, i was looking for the video with the mother!! Connie Cokotan doesn't come off as that shocked, however the other relative seems a lot more upset. Connie needs to be making media pleas, she isn't at all.
She shows lack of emotion, in contrast to Charla Heffley who is very upset and crying and she can hardly get her words out. Charla Heffley is Bobby's cousin.
Link to direct video (little commerical prior)
http://www.newson6.com/Global/catego...autostart=true

Something is wrong with Sherilynn's mother's reaction. She doesn't even seem phazed at all. If Sherilynn went through the trouble of moving her mother closer to her due to the funds stealing step father, then you'd think at least she'd have noticed her missing for 2 weeks. You'd think she'd be more wary as she already lost one daughter to a bee sting.
She needs to start pleaing to the media, or maybe LE should question her.
http://www.newson6.com/Global/story.asp?S=11377285
__________________
"The cure for crime is not the electric chair, but the high chair."

-J. Edgar Hoover
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MeoW333 For This Useful Post:
  #518  
Old 11-13-2009, 02:49 PM
elle1919 elle1919 is offline
Blowing out another's candle will not make yours shine brighter!!
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: deep in the countryside of northern Alabama
Posts: 5,363
Got a reply from Latoya Silmon, nothing new. Here is a entire response

snip~Hi Elle,

As of now no updates to report. You can click on Newson6.com and read all the stories associated with it. As for the friend, I don't believe that's been reported.





Latoya Silmon

KOTV

Anchor/Reporter

(918)732-6219 ~end

Darn it. I was hoping to get the name. Does anyone else get the idea that she knows the name but hasn't been allowed to release it? Seriously I think i could find out the name of this guy just by asking a neighbor. I think they are being asked not to report the name. Not necessarily because he is under suspicion but because they are still trying to find him.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to elle1919 For This Useful Post:
  #519  
Old 11-13-2009, 10:15 PM
mtrooper's Avatar
mtrooper mtrooper is offline
Verified SAR
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,081
What are you thoughts on doing a FOIA (freedom of information act) to get a copy of the police report. Any locals in the area?? Should get us more information.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mtrooper For This Useful Post:
  #520  
Old 11-13-2009, 11:45 PM
MeoW333's Avatar
MeoW333 MeoW333 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 4,793
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtrooper View Post
What are you thoughts on doing a FOIA (freedom of information act) to get a copy of the police report. Any locals in the area?? Should get us more information.
That would be great is we could get a copy, will they give one through the FOIA even though the case is ungoing? Not sure how it works..

Elle, it would be awesome if we need the name of the man who lived with them for a year!

As for Connie Cokotan's reaction (or lack of reaction) maybe it is since she already lost one daughter? However i still find it strange and wish she would be making public pleas as to where the Jamison family went. I gather she wasn't that close with them? However i don't know.. Sherilynn did go through the trouble of moving the mother away from the stepfather who was using up her funds..
__________________
"The cure for crime is not the electric chair, but the high chair."

-J. Edgar Hoover
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MeoW333 For This Useful Post:
  #521  
Old 11-14-2009, 04:24 PM
MeoW333's Avatar
MeoW333 MeoW333 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 4,793
The sad thing about these cases is they tend to disappear unless a family, friend, or media keeps it in the spotlight.
Also if LE could get some more evidence and let media know that would help it from disappearing as well.
This case is completely solvable and it hurts me to think we have heard nothing in a long while.
I'm sure the Sheriff can't be so busy out there he doesn't have time to work on this one.
__________________
"The cure for crime is not the electric chair, but the high chair."

-J. Edgar Hoover
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MeoW333 For This Useful Post:
  #522  
Old 11-14-2009, 04:32 PM
petra petra is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,641
Quote:
Originally Posted by elle1919 View Post
Got a reply from Latoya Silmon, nothing new. Here is a entire response

snip~Hi Elle,

As of now no updates to report. You can click on Newson6.com and read all the stories associated with it. As for the friend, I don't believe that's been reported.





Latoya Silmon

KOTV

Anchor/Reporter

(918)732-6219 ~end

Darn it. I was hoping to get the name. Does anyone else get the idea that she knows the name but hasn't been allowed to release it? Seriously I think i could find out the name of this guy just by asking a neighbor. I think they are being asked not to report the name. Not necessarily because he is under suspicion but because they are still trying to find him.
BBM
Isn't Ms Silmon a reporter??
What about doing some research for reporting "breaking news'' ....rather than just reading the news....gezzzz
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Useful Post:
  #523  
Old 11-14-2009, 07:25 PM
elle1919 elle1919 is offline
Blowing out another's candle will not make yours shine brighter!!
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: deep in the countryside of northern Alabama
Posts: 5,363
Quote:
Originally Posted by petra View Post
BBM
Isn't Ms Silmon a reporter??
What about doing some research for reporting "breaking news'' ....rather than just reading the news....gezzzz

Hi petra, indeed Ms Silmon is a reporter. She seemed to be following the families disappearance while the ground searches were still ongoing. I actually submitted a question to her via the newson6 website because I had been searching for an update on the investigation. I couldn't find a website for the sheriffs office and I had hoped for some good news.

I don't live in that state of course, and I am definitely not related to the family. I just hate to think this case might be forgotten. They seem to have disappeared off the face of the earth.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elle1919 For This Useful Post:
  #524  
Old 11-15-2009, 11:49 AM
Junebug1 Junebug1 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 9
When Sherilynn told me they had moved the mother to Eufaula, it was last summer ('08). I cannot remember if it was her mother or his mother she was referring to. I worked with Sherilynn last summer, so the disability mentioned must have come sometime between last summer and this fall. I know from listening to Sherilynn when we worked together, she repeatedly mentioned to clients (she was a hairstylist) that she had lost a sister, their house had caught on fire and her son was burned, her husband was disabled and they were moving the mother to Eufaula. She didn't seem to have any physical disabilities, but seemed preoccupied with the bad things that had happened. I felt she was having a hard time getting past it. I never heard anything from her about being bi-polar or depressed, although I could see how she may have needed counseling--and she may have been getting help, I don't know. I don't know that a person would share they were in counseling to everyone. Too much time has passed since they disappeared, and I think it's sad there are no answers to their whereabouts. Sherilynn was a very sweet and gentle person and her little girl was precious.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Junebug1 For This Useful Post:
  #525  
Old 11-15-2009, 11:59 AM
JulieR JulieR is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Lancaster Co. Pa.
Posts: 1,011
Welcome Junebug1, and thank you for the inside information. It is horrible that they were not found yet, I just hope they decided to take off themselves even though I don't feel that was the case.
The Following User Says Thank You to JulieR For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
bobby, dog, eufaula, jamison family, latimer county, madyson, missing, oklahoma, sherilynn, truck

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #9 doublestop 2000's Missing 649 10-08-2011 02:00 PM
OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #7 Cubby 2000's Missing 580 02-03-2011 02:34 PM
OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #6 Cubby 2000's Missing 577 12-07-2010 04:10 PM
OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #3 Salem 2000's Missing 507 06-20-2010 10:41 AM
OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #2 imamaze 2000's Missing 720 03-29-2010 02:07 PM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:19 PM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!