Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Crimes and Trials > Trials > Recently Sentenced and Beyond

Notices

Recently Sentenced and Beyond This forum is for continued discussion about the recently sentenced.

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2009, 03:49 PM

I've never ever heard that in reference to weed and I'd consider myself a scholar lol.

If she were referring to getting blazed or blazing, dunno why she'd change it to blazen rather than blazin (even though kids are pretty stupid, I'm guessing it's some kind of inside joke or phrase)

Actually she spelled guitarist "guitarest", so maybe she was talking about getting high lol

Last edited by magnaccia; 10-28-2009 at 03:50 PM.
Old 10-28-2009, 03:51 PM
Here I come to save the day....

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnaccia View Post
I've never ever heard that in reference to weed and I'd consider myself a scholar lol.

If she were referring to getting blazed or blazing, dunno why she'd change it to blazen rather than blazin (even though kids are pretty stupid, I'm guessing it's some kind of inside joke or phrase)
I admit i have smoked and still smoke on occasion. Think about it, there are bongs called hookahs. so blazenbambooka sounds right to me.

Last edited by Heroine; 10-28-2009 at 03:53 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 10-28-2009, 03:53 PM
Pretty scary.

Quote:

Actually she spelled guitarist "guitarest", so maybe she was talking about getting high lol
These kids can't spell for ****. It's what keeps me in business.
Old 10-28-2009, 03:56 PM

How to make a bamboo bong....

http://www.marijuana.com/homemade-pa...mboo-bong.html
there you have it!
http://www.stonerforums.com/lounge/b...mboo-bong.html
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bamboo.jpg (71.9 KB, 9 views)

Last edited by Heroine; 10-28-2009 at 03:59 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Heroine For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2009, 04:01 PM

Okay I stand corrected, after reading the rest of that screenshot, she just didn't have much care for the English language
Old 10-28-2009, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Okay I stand corrected, after reading the rest of that screenshot, she just didn't have much care for the English language
It seems all of them get a kick out of misspelling words, not sure why, maybe thats all part of the scene. Who knows...
Old 10-28-2009, 04:07 PM
Pretty scary.

Really, two things are going on with the spelling: first, they intentionally misspell some sounds and words quite regularly, in particular, k is used in place of c a lot. It's thought to be underground-sounding, alternative. Z for s, likewise; second, like I said, most of them can't spell for ****, so they unintentionally misspell words, too. To "outsiders," they appear semi-literate at best.

Come to think of it, there's another thing I can think of: texting has influenced spelling, for example U for you.

(I'm a linguist. Can you tell?)
The Following User Says Thank You to tapu For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2009, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tapu View Post
Really, two things are going on with the spelling: first, they intentionally misspell some sounds and words quite regularly, in particular, k is used in place of c a lot. It's thought to be underground-sounding, alternative. Z for s, likewise; second, like I said, most of them can't spell for ****, so they unintentionally misspell words, too. To "outsiders," they appear semi-literate at best.

Come to think of it, there's another thing I can think of: texting has influenced spelling, for example U for you.

(I'm a linguist. Can you tell?)
haha! Now the only thing I don't know is why the sad face if she was going to get high? Shouldn't there have been a happy face?
Come to think of it, ain't a DAMN thing about this case logical.......haha!
logically, teens don't smoke weed at their parents house
logically, 16 yo kids don't have 20 yos stay over with parents consent
logically, most parents don't take their kids to satanic events esp if you're a pastor
logically, people don't murder 4 people cuz a girl dumped them
logically, if you do murder someone you don't hang out with them for 3 to 4 days
logically, you don't call police after you murder people
logically, 20 yos don't travel half way across country to stay with 16yos and their parents
logically, people care about how they spell
wow, shall i go on?

Last edited by Heroine; 10-28-2009 at 04:18 PM.
Old 10-28-2009, 04:12 PM
Pretty scary.

maybe... she was too high to think to change her face? maybe smoking made her down. it does some.
The Following User Says Thank You to tapu For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2009, 04:24 PM

Also a lot of times, depending on how slow myspace is or which method you use to change your status, she coulda just left an older status' smilie.

Or the frown could be eluding to the company with which she's about to get "blazen" with.. if there was a rift between her and samwise.
Old 10-28-2009, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Also a lot of times, depending on how slow myspace is or which method you use to change your status, she coulda just left an older status' smilie.

Or the frown could be eluding to the company with which she's about to get "blazen" with.. if there was a rift between her and samwise.
Didn't someone translate this before to mean something more like "totally screwed in the ass"? That would explain the frowny face too.

I have no idea what it actually means.
Old 10-28-2009, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tapu View Post
Omigod, I looked, like you said, and all of a sudden the computer screen started spinning in a circle and I could hear demonic screaming.
Hah hah.

I am just saying that this is one of the images he chose to represent himself. Try and imagine what he is thinking there behind that mask.

He's become his own avatar.
Old 10-28-2009, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangrsmind View Post
Didn't someone translate this before to mean something more like "totally screwed in the ass"? That would explain the frowny face too.

I have no idea what it actually means.

I think on the original thread someone looked up the three words separately on urbandictionary and surmised that.

But, UD often times isn't reliable, slang changes by region, and the three words could mean something entirely different alone than they do together, or depending on context.
Old 10-28-2009, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroine View Post
Amazing what sort of information is out there on the Internets.

http://ask.metafilter.com/7921/If-yo...getting-caught
Old 10-28-2009, 04:46 PM

Quote:
I think on the original thread someone looked up the three words separately on urbandictionary and surmised that.

But, UD often times isn't reliable, slang changes by region, and the three words could mean something entirely different alone than they do together, or depending on context.
Sure.

Or maybe her weed was ****ty.
Old 10-28-2009, 04:47 PM

They coulda been smoking Salvia lol
Old 10-28-2009, 05:15 PM

Quote:
They coulda been smoking Salvia lol
Explains the frowny face.
Old 10-28-2009, 06:32 PM

OMG that's some crazy stuff.

Maybe she was in a bad mood, a little perturbed and smoked to calm down or to get in a better mood.
Perhaps she was pizzed (sorry Tapu) because even though she was totally over him, he was still a "lingerer" at her house and she was stuck with him and had to share her weed with him.

I agree texting has led to even more derioration of the ability to spell.
It's like shorthand, anyone remember that?

its ez 2 do whn u txt alot, kwim?

So, yeah, not much about this makes sense. It doesn't make sense that he flew all the way to VA and then at the concert they didn't even hang out together and nobody is gossiping about it or neither one of them is upset about that?

And then, after "breaking up" he doesn't just fly home early, he stays and then supposedly he's upset at finding a text and becomes jealous.

And then, after killing them, he doesn't just split and fly home early, he hangs out and kills the Dad.

And then...we are dying for some more details here because when something makes absolutely no sense it drives your mind crazy trying to fit the pieces together even though the parts aren't all there.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ziggy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2009, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Amazing what sort of information is out there on the Internets.

http://ask.metafilter.com/7921/If-yo...getting-caught
Who in the hell would ever ask that on the internet? Even I wouldn't post that! Now one day who ever posted that is going to be a suspect in someones murder....haha. There sure are some dumba** people in the world.
Old 10-28-2009, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gxm View Post
One local mentioned that Sam robbed the pastor. We don't know if this is true, but the pastor's arrival may have given Sam the means (cash and car) that he needed to get out of town.
Maybe, but why did he still have to go to the ATM machine?
Old 10-28-2009, 08:39 PM

And when he did go to the ATM, why didn't he just overdraft his account to get the money for rebooking?

If I just murdered someone, I'm not going to be that concerned with a 15$ overdraft fee when fleeing the state.
Old 10-28-2009, 08:44 PM

Quote:
And when he did go to the ATM, why didn't he just overdraft his account to get the money for rebooking?

If I just murdered someone, I'm not going to be that concerned with a 15$ overdraft fee when fleeing the state.
Very true, I agree! Maybe he thought that would make him look suspicious. Actually I'm not sure he cared if he looked suspicious. I mean with the way he called the police and all, but maybe he called them trying not to look suspicious. You know they say the best time to do things is right under the polices nose then they least suspect you.
Old 10-28-2009, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Very true, I agree! Maybe he thought that would make him look suspicious. Actually I'm not sure he cared if he looked suspicious. I mean with the way he called the police and all, but maybe he called them trying not to look suspicious. You know they say the best time to do things is right under the polices nose then they least suspect you.
Hard to imagine something more suspicious than wandering around town smelling like death. Maybe if he had been covered in blood people would have noticed.
Old 10-29-2009, 12:24 AM

Quote:
Hard to imagine something more suspicious than wandering around town smelling like death. Maybe if he had been covered in blood people would have noticed.
Yeah nothing beats wandering around town. You know I was thinking about the cloths and how it appeared that he had them on the whole time, but maybe they were his "good clothes" you know like his favorite outfit, in which he wore out for "big days",(ex: going to concert, going home) I'm sure everyone has their own set of "good clothes". I'm sure he must have brought other clothes with him, he could have changed within the amount of time he was there and then put these back on. Because we know these are his "good clothes".
he wore them in almost every pic and on almost every occasion.
What do you think?
Edited to say that if he never came into close contact or in a small vicinity with anyone then noone would smell it I don't think, though I could be wrong.

Last edited by Heroine; 10-29-2009 at 12:29 AM.
Old 10-29-2009, 12:40 AM

Quote:
Yeah nothing beats wandering around town. You know I was thinking about the cloths and how it appeared that he had them on the whole time, but maybe they were his "good clothes" you know like his favorite outfit, in which he wore out for "big days",(ex: going to concert, going home) I'm sure everyone has their own set of "good clothes". I'm sure he must have brought other clothes with him, he could have changed within the amount of time he was there and then put these back on. Because we know these are his "good clothes".
he wore them in almost every pic and on almost every occasion.
What do you think?
I don't know if these were his favorite clothes or whatever. No way to say that given what I know. Howerver...below are the Syko Sam images he posted to his MySpace. There's also one of him wearing a "Jason" mask.

He created a "fictional" character as his horrorcore alter ego, Syko Sam, and the character wears these clothes. Apparently he was wearing the same outfit when he murdered four people. Not a coincidence IMO and I wouldn't be surprised to learn he had a bandanna with him somewhere along the way.

Last edited by dangrsmind; 10-29-2009 at 12:44 AM.
Closed Thread