Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old

Notices

Caylee Anthony 2 years old Not reported missing for a month after she was last seen.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #551  
Old 04-26-2011, 04:26 PM
mommy2's Avatar
mommy2 mommy2 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Southern LA
Posts: 72


(I always wanted to use that smilie)

Today is such an amazing day for Caylee!!! (and every one of us who are so adamant about getting Caylee justice)

Praying that HHJP lets the air samples in... Even if he doesn't, the other evidence allowed in is damning enough.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to mommy2 For This Useful Post:
  #552  
Old 04-26-2011, 04:28 PM
RR0004's Avatar
RR0004 RR0004 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 19,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by LolaMoon08 View Post
I just want everyone to know how GOOD this is for Caylee and her case! I have never thought of this case as Casey's case, but Caylee's case!

The post mortem death banding, imo, is the single most important piece of evidence (from a FRYE stand point) that the jury is going to see that proves that Caylee was in fact in the trunk of Casey's car... deceased! This is HUGE!

The cadaver dogs and the numerous statements about the smell of decomposition are, imo, going to leave little to no doubt that Caylee was in fact deceased in that trunk. No more excuses of squirrels. No more pizza excuses. There is little to no doubt that Caylee was ever missing. That she was not murdered after Casey had been in jail. The plant growth, if it comes in, will give the timeline that Caylee was placed in those woods at about the time of death.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!
Oh my...I forgot about the plant growth!

I have to say, after reading these motions just how simple, when it comes down to it, this really was...the case law is there to support the evidence. The DT did a lot of blabbing about nothing...they had nothing to back up their arguments. It's no wonder the Judge kept trying to steer Jose back to the law and requested clarification as to how his arguments apply. They didn't...plain and simple. To be honest with you, the DTs motions just were not argued well at all. If the Judge doesn't allow anything else, I tend to think it's NOT because the DT did a bang up, but rather due to the prospect of new case law coming into an already electrically charged case.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:
  #553  
Old 04-26-2011, 04:29 PM
Horace Finklestein Horace Finklestein is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 5,662
Ok, so their efforts to have ALL the relevant evidence thrown out have been foiled. NOW will they realize they have nothing? They cannot hide her guilt from anyone at this point. All of their lies are crystal clear now as well. No "aha" moment, no soddi, no disingenuous tricks - just the truth. Bet ICA's demeanor will deteriorate now. This really sealed her fate imo. Bad day for Geraldo and Jane Cesarez I guess.
__________________
Justice for GEORGE!
  #554  
Old 04-26-2011, 04:31 PM
dog.gone.cute's Avatar
dog.gone.cute dog.gone.cute is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 7,375
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by comomx3 View Post
The best thing for the DT to do now is to pull up their big girl panties and defend[/b] their client. This case was lost from the beginning and they were too selfish, money/publicity hungry to do what was right. They passed the buck and now the buck stops THERE!
BBM: That part of your post is hilarious ... thanks for the laugh !



The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to dog.gone.cute For This Useful Post:
  #555  
Old 04-26-2011, 04:31 PM
Leila's Avatar
Leila Leila is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Southern California
Posts: 12,447
I just read the news! Fantastic news today about the forensic evidence being allowed in..................

trunk stain evidence
post mortem hair banding
canine searches
heart-shaped sticker evidence

I'm waiting patiently for HHMP's rulings on the other forensic evidence, but feel very optimistic that it's ALL coming in!

This is a great day for justice for Caylee!
__________________
My posts are my opinion..........


  #556  
Old 04-26-2011, 04:32 PM
Cherry Baby's Avatar
Cherry Baby Cherry Baby is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,169
I was having a bummer of a day until I came to the boards here when I got home from a horrible work day. What a perk me up - thanks to HHJP, your common and legal senses are outstanding!
  #557  
Old 04-26-2011, 04:32 PM
bogeygal's Avatar
bogeygal bogeygal is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,840
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horace Finklestein View Post
Ok, so their efforts to have ALL the relevant evidence thrown out have been foiled. NOW will they realize they have nothing? They cannot hide her guilt from anyone at this point. All of their lies are crystal clear now as well. No "aha" moment, no soddi, no disingenuous tricks - just the truth. Bet ICA's demeanor will deteriorate now. This really sealed her fate imo. Bad day for Geraldo and Jane Cesarez I guess.
From your lips to God's Ears!
__________________
Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous -
Albert Einstein
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to bogeygal For This Useful Post:
  #558  
Old 04-26-2011, 04:33 PM
beach's Avatar
beach beach is offline
Admin
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: the Plains & Jordan-Hare stadium
Posts: 13,684
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleutherontheside View Post
I hope I am wrong....but me thinks that the chloroform / air samples will be out. Reading between the lines here.....the other orders are in but the chloroform is not....

I sense something here.
I know what you mean, Sots. I am holding out hope though. It could mean a lot of things. Maybe he wanted to release those he knew how he was going to rule on and is still researching and making sure he makes the right call....whichever way it goes. I want it in, but I am okay if it is not. I trust his judgement completely.

Holding out hope....
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to beach For This Useful Post:
  #559  
Old 04-26-2011, 04:33 PM
cloud9's Avatar
cloud9 cloud9 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Poconos, PA
Posts: 1,876
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gma Kat View Post
I need a "I just got chills" emoticon............
Did you say "chills" or "chili?"

__________________
I love Websleuths! Justice for Caylee!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to cloud9 For This Useful Post:
  #560  
Old 04-26-2011, 04:34 PM
mitzi's Avatar
mitzi mitzi is offline
Watch us lie to cover for 'Princess'
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 4,329
O - M - G !!!!!


Just got back from grocery store. I had been checking all day and now.....


WOOPIE!!!! TIME TO PAR-TAY!!!






The scales of justice are coming into balance!

  #561  
Old 04-26-2011, 04:41 PM
dog.gone.cute's Avatar
dog.gone.cute dog.gone.cute is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 7,375
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horace Finklestein View Post
Ok, so their efforts to have ALL the relevant evidence thrown out have been foiled. NOW will they realize they have nothing? They cannot hide her guilt from anyone at this point. All of their lies are crystal clear now as well. No "aha" moment, no soddi, no disingenuous tricks - just the truth. Bet ICA's demeanor will deteriorate now. This really sealed her fate imo. Bad day for Geraldo and Jane Cesarez I guess.


BBM: Yes ... especially after Geraldo's recent "noise" about going to Orlando "to raise some hell". And as to Jean Cesarez, she really needs to stop the flip-flopping ...
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to dog.gone.cute For This Useful Post:
  #562  
Old 04-26-2011, 04:41 PM
WhyaDuck? WhyaDuck? is offline
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 16,855
This is terrific news. I am glad the jury will get to weigh these things for themselves.
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to WhyaDuck? For This Useful Post:
  #563  
Old 04-26-2011, 04:42 PM
beach's Avatar
beach beach is offline
Admin
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: the Plains & Jordan-Hare stadium
Posts: 13,684
Kudos and a HUGE THANK YOU!!! to lauriej and Aedrys for keeping vigil at the OC clerk's website and bringing us this news fasssstttt!!!

Love,
from all of your WS friends!

x 2
  #564  
Old 04-26-2011, 04:43 PM
LaLaw2000's Avatar
LaLaw2000 LaLaw2000 is offline
Justice for all victims!
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 10,820
Okay, it is almost 5pm at the clerks office. Is there going to be another addition to the case file now? Do the big one at closing time!
__________________
**May God Watch Over All Missing and Abused Children**
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to LaLaw2000 For This Useful Post:
  #565  
Old 04-26-2011, 04:46 PM
Wagara's Avatar
Wagara Wagara is offline
Wishin' and hopin’ and thinkin’ and prayin’...
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: SC
Posts: 572
Great news! The stain would be enough to convince me but I agree the death baning seals her guilt.

In a sane world, isn't this the point the DT should start begging for a plea deal?
__________________
Whatever I say...It's only my opinion.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Wagara For This Useful Post:
  #566  
Old 04-26-2011, 04:52 PM
beach's Avatar
beach beach is offline
Admin
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: the Plains & Jordan-Hare stadium
Posts: 13,684
I know we're not at the Sidebar, but one of the perks of being a mod is we can break out the champagne for a special occassion even on a "dry" thread. Well, just this once.

So, CHEERS EVERYONE!!!

  #567  
Old 04-26-2011, 04:53 PM
LancelotLink's Avatar
LancelotLink LancelotLink is offline
Better Days
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 5,266
I was really concerned about the heart sticker making it into trial. I wonder if the defense perhaps tipped the scale with their lies and mis-truths while arguing these motions?
__________________
Justice for CAYLEE
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to LancelotLink For This Useful Post:
  #568  
Old 04-26-2011, 04:54 PM
LancelotLink's Avatar
LancelotLink LancelotLink is offline
Better Days
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 5,266
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Beach View Post
I know we're not at the Sidebar, but one of the perks of being a mod is we can break out the champagne for a special occassion even on a "dry" thread. Well, just this once.

So, CHEERS EVERYONE!!!


Woohoo!!!!!!!
I'm feeling very bubbly!!!!
__________________
Justice for CAYLEE
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to LancelotLink For This Useful Post:
  #569  
Old 04-26-2011, 04:56 PM
coastal's Avatar
coastal coastal is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: San Diego
Posts: 1,055
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Beach View Post
I know we're not at the Sidebar, but one of the perks of being a mod is we can break out the champagne for a special occassion even on a "dry" thread. Well, just this once.

So, CHEERS EVERYONE!!!

Cheers, Beach!
__________________
If you're lucky enough to be at the beach, you're lucky enough.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to coastal For This Useful Post:
  #570  
Old 04-26-2011, 04:57 PM
WhyaDuck? WhyaDuck? is offline
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 16,855
How about some celebratory jasmine tea for us teetotalers?



http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...ImnFCMtxpw&t=1
  #571  
Old 04-26-2011, 05:00 PM
Anais Anais is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 1,479
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Beach View Post
I know what you mean, Sots. I am holding out hope though. It could mean a lot of things. Maybe he wanted to release those he knew how he was going to rule on and is still researching and making sure he makes the right call....whichever way it goes. I want it in, but I am okay if it is not. I trust his judgement completely.

Holding out hope....
Beach ITA...but knowing how and thorough HHJBP is a comfort because without a doubt there will be no room left for any error, or appellate issues down the line. Now way for the DT to CRY FOUL.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Anais For This Useful Post:
  #572  
Old 04-26-2011, 05:02 PM
magnolia's Avatar
magnolia magnolia is online now
War Eagle
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 58,759
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleutherontheside View Post
I hope I am wrong....but me thinks that the chloroform / air samples will be out. Reading between the lines here.....the other orders are in but the chloroform is not....

I sense something here.
I tend to agree with you. This is one of those times, I hope we are wrong.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to magnolia For This Useful Post:
  #573  
Old 04-26-2011, 05:02 PM
beach's Avatar
beach beach is offline
Admin
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: the Plains & Jordan-Hare stadium
Posts: 13,684
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyaDuck? View Post
How about some celebratory jasmine tea for us teetotalers?



http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...ImnFCMtxpw&t=1
You think of everything, Ducky! Thanks friend!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to beach For This Useful Post:
  #574  
Old 04-26-2011, 05:02 PM
Shadow5618 Shadow5618 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 212
You know, I really, really, really want the air sampling evidence to be admitted and I just LOVE Dr. Vass. However, if it will cause an overturning of the verdict or a mistrial, I think Judge Perry has given the jury enough. What does the defense have left? There's no nanny, no squirrel, no pizza, no garbage - what on earth are they going to do to defend ICA??
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Shadow5618 For This Useful Post:
  #575  
Old 04-26-2011, 05:02 PM
Gma Kat's Avatar
Gma Kat Gma Kat is offline
Wantonly distributing my opinion........
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Cali
Posts: 1,680
Quote:
Originally Posted by LolaMoon08 View Post
The heart sticker bothers me a little bit. I can not imagine Casey placing the sticker on the duct tape as a sign of remorse for taking her life, but the defense could always spin it that way if they were going for the accidental death? I always thought that the heart sticker was Casey's way of saying much like what she said in the jail letters... that she is relieved that Caylee is no longer there so she would never have to have her heart broken... almost a crytic message... like... "I loved you... but you should have kept your mouth shut!"

I don't know?
I see where you are coming from Lola. I think the sticker indicates premeditation though. Hush, kisses....goodbye

No accident comes equipped with a sticker..........
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
air samples, canine alerts in, chloroform, decomp odor in trunk, evidence in, field trip, frye hearing, heart sticker in, junk science, odor, our own lll linda, post-mortem root banding, smell in car, stain, stain in trunk

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Digital Forensic Evidence from Ricardo M UPDATED 1-24-09 EclecticArtist Caylee Anthony 2 years old 221 07-20-2011 07:05 PM
2011.04.08 Frye Hearing Thread beach Caylee Anthony 2 years old 920 04-08-2011 02:03 PM
2011.04.06 Frye Hearing Thread beach Caylee Anthony 2 years old 1945 04-06-2011 05:17 PM
2011.03.23 Frye Hearing - Afternoon portion Salem Caylee Anthony 2 years old 1213 03-24-2011 06:43 AM
2011.03.23 Frye Hearing beach Caylee Anthony 2 years old 889 03-23-2011 01:46 PM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:13 PM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!