Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old

Notices

Caylee Anthony 2 years old Not reported missing for a month after she was last seen.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #801  
Old 04-27-2011, 09:50 PM
Amil's Avatar
Amil Amil is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: downtown Orlando
Posts: 1,067
I sure hope that CA used chloroform to clean the car and that ICA's verdict hinges on, among other things, high levels of chloroform leading others to believe sweet Caylee was sedated. When the doctor was testifying, I was sitting near CA and immediately had an intuitive thought that CA's actions would be the downfall of ICA after all.
  #802  
Old 04-27-2011, 09:59 PM
bookworm474's Avatar
bookworm474 bookworm474 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 316
This is my big question--how could ICA drive her car with high levels of chloroform and not have some symptom or effect from it??????
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to bookworm474 For This Useful Post:
  #803  
Old 04-27-2011, 10:06 PM
logicalgirl's Avatar
logicalgirl logicalgirl is offline
Peace Hawk
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 16,006
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Beach View Post
CHEERS!!!



Dear HHJP,

We would like to recover from the hangovers before May 9th.
Please file the rest of the Orders at your earliest convenience so that we may have time to recuperate.

With much respect, gratitude and love,

Your WS friends and admirers.


, and
So!! I have been checking the news every 15 minutes for the last week - and this afternoon I was forced to go to a lengthy client meeting - stagger back and what do I find???? My poster friends having a BIG party without me!

Here's what I have to say about that!!!

Well for starters........ and ....

AND - er.....ummmm...Beach...My glass is empty????
  #804  
Old 04-27-2011, 10:10 PM
GourmetSoy's Avatar
GourmetSoy GourmetSoy is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 644
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookworm474 View Post
This is my big question--how could ICA drive her car with high levels of chloroform and not have some symptom or effect from it??????
The only explanation for that I can think of is that she drove with the windows down at all times. Plus, the smell would have been (more) horrid if the windows were not down. I don't think it was CA cleaning out the car because of the computer searches for chloroform done by ICA prior to Caylee going missing.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to GourmetSoy For This Useful Post:
  #805  
Old 04-27-2011, 10:21 PM
strawberry's Avatar
strawberry strawberry is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 10,353
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amil View Post
I sure hope that CA used chloroform to clean the car and that ICA's verdict hinges on, among other things, high levels of chloroform leading others to believe sweet Caylee was sedated. When the doctor was testifying, I was sitting near CA and immediately had an intuitive thought that CA's actions would be the downfall of ICA after all.
The irony is rich!!!!
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:
  #806  
Old 04-27-2011, 10:37 PM
BigMomma BigMomma is offline
Former Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Southern California
Posts: 1,070
Quote:
Originally Posted by LolaMoon08 View Post
I think the single most important reason for the chloroform being allowed in is that it proves that this was premeditated.

I still do not understand why or how the chloroform was used (I'm not convinced that it was used to subdue Caylee before murdering her?). I do know that it is not an accident that searches were done on "chloroform" and "how to make chloroform" and then massive amounts of chloroform were found to be in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car. The same trunk where a body was decomposing (cadaver dogs, testimony about the smell, and possibly the air samples)... and that the body that was decomposing in the trunk of that car was in fact Caylee Marie Anthony (hair banding).

It all ties in together and I am really happy that the jury is going to be able to decide for themselves how it all adds up. I have no doubt that they will all come to the same conclusion as the majority here... that Casey murdered Caylee... not only intentionally, but that is was planned and carried out.
I do not understand this either, especially if high readings were found. To me it also goes back to some type of cover-up, to blame this phantom nanny or whoever else could have taken Caylee other than the accused. I look at it this way, imo, the duct tape, the chloroform, the purse in the car and all the other little etc's., it is almost as if some type of set-up was going on to blame anybody else even an unknown person IF the car was stolen from Amscot as the kidnapper. Just seems alot of things were placed to sway attention off of this family-in their mind, but it didn't work, just made it worse. Imo, I think Caylee died in the home and the rest; tape, chloroform, decomp was 'used' to support the kidnapper theory. Don't be angry about the decomp I mentioned, I mean it doesn't seem to me Caylee was in the trunk for a long length of time and then ica found her and the uh oh happened. I think she unfortunately was in there 2, 3 days at the most for sad to say transportation purposes.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to BigMomma For This Useful Post:
  #807  
Old 04-27-2011, 10:55 PM
Oakley Oakley is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,022
Reflecting (and rejoicing with you all) on all this evidence being allowed. Reinforces for me the feeling I've had all along that HHJP was being overly lenient with the DT (maddeningly so, for many of us) because he *KNEW* this stuff was all coming in. God love him!
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Oakley For This Useful Post:
  #808  
Old 04-27-2011, 11:02 PM
Marple Marple is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,021
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMomma View Post
I do not understand this either, especially if high readings were found. To me it also goes back to some type of cover-up, to blame this phantom nanny or whoever else could have taken Caylee other than the accused. I look at it this way, imo, the duct tape, the chloroform, the purse in the car and all the other little etc's., it is almost as if some type of set-up was going on to blame anybody else even an unknown person IF the car was stolen from Amscot as the kidnapper. Just seems alot of things were placed to sway attention off of this family-in their mind, but it didn't work, just made it worse. Imo, I think Caylee died in the home and the rest; tape, chloroform, decomp was 'used' to support the kidnapper theory. Don't be angry about the decomp I mentioned, I mean it doesn't seem to me Caylee was in the trunk for a long length of time and then ica found her and the uh oh happened. I think she unfortunately was in there 2, 3 days at the most for sad to say transportation purposes.
This scenario certainly shows premeditation! I'm so glad all the evidence is being allowed and the jury will see and hear about all of it.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Marple For This Useful Post:
  #809  
Old 04-27-2011, 11:49 PM
dog.gone.cute's Avatar
dog.gone.cute dog.gone.cute is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 7,374
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookworm474 View Post
This is my big question--how could ICA drive her car with high levels of chloroform and not have some symptom or effect from it??????

This has probably been posted before, but I hope this helps.
I know very little about "chemicals" so I thought I would look it up.


The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to dog.gone.cute For This Useful Post:
  #810  
Old 04-28-2011, 12:13 AM
Harmony2's Avatar
Harmony2 Harmony2 is offline
WS Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,105
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookworm474 View Post
This is my big question--how could ICA drive her car with high levels of chloroform and not have some symptom or effect from it??????
It wouldn't have affected her because it settles to the ground. No matter if the trunk was opened it had already fixated itself to the carpet where it was concentrated. The gaseous portion had evaporated and the concentrated form had settled. IMO

Quote:
Chloroform evaporates quickly and in its concentrated gaseous form, it will tend to settle to the ground before dispersing.
http://scorecard.goodguide.com/chemi...hloroform.html

Valhall is in a scientific field and explains it here:

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2009/11...orm-was-found/
  #811  
Old 04-28-2011, 12:45 AM
faefrost's Avatar
faefrost faefrost is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,303
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookworm474 View Post
This is my big question--how could ICA drive her car with high levels of chloroform and not have some symptom or effect from it??????
Chloroform is heavier than air. It pools in low places such as the trunk. It does not flow upwards so it would not rise into the passenger compartment or knock people out when they opened the trunk.
  #812  
Old 04-28-2011, 01:24 AM
scotslass's Avatar
scotslass scotslass is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 683
"HAPPY DAYS"

We are starting to hear you loud and clear Caylee..
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to scotslass For This Useful Post:
  #813  
Old 04-28-2011, 03:20 AM
strach304's Avatar
strach304 strach304 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 5,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amil View Post
I sure hope that CA used chloroform to clean the car and that ICA's verdict hinges on, among other things, high levels of chloroform leading others to believe sweet Caylee was sedated. When the doctor was testifying, I was sitting near CA and immediately had an intuitive thought that CA's actions would be the downfall of ICA after all.

The searches on the computer would have led you to believe that the SA wants it to prove she used it to sedate Caylee. However, that does not agree with how JA said it may have happened. He created a scenario where Caylee was awake and the killer looked right into her eyes, held her down, etc. Ted Bundy used chloroform. Its effect is instant and only lasts about 15 mins.

We know about the chloroform pic on RM's myspace so that may be how Casey became acquainted with the idea of using it on someone back in March. Many posters are amazed at the high level found in the trunk after all of that time. If you read the depo JA did of the DT's bug expert he claims there should definitely be more bugs. On that point he was very adament and even did experiments for it. Is JA going to present the chloroform as coming come from the pesticide sprayers taken in a search of the A's house?

Caylee and chloroform in a trunk are certainly felony murder/felony child abuse eligible for the DP. I'm not sure the state wants that conclusion drawn if they want to show the duct tape as a deliberate, calculated murder. JA and LDB are very good in their questioning, very focused and always leave me unsure the exact info they are extracting and the reasons. A few times I noticed during depos JA had more particular areas of interest when questioning defense experts. He was definitely interested in that bug testimony and experiments. The defense is aware of all the same info from expert witnesses and search warrant info so the state can bring it in that pesticide was used to kill the flies and accounts for the heavy concentration in the carpet. I've sprayed roach spray and it's thick and nasty. Stains and smells up whatever you spray it on. Seems to leave a strong residue for a long time.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to strach304 For This Useful Post:
  #814  
Old 04-28-2011, 03:40 AM
strach304's Avatar
strach304 strach304 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 5,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermezzo View Post
bbm
Not only George and Cindy's testimony...add Dr Vass, Yuri Melich, the dogs alerting..
And.....the hair showing post-mortem root banding and Casey's texts about the smell and dead squirrel. Might be even more but it's late and I am tired.

Eta: Coffin flies.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to strach304 For This Useful Post:
  #815  
Old 04-28-2011, 03:54 AM
katydid23's Avatar
katydid23 katydid23 is offline
Verified Juanette
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 24,855
Quote:
Originally Posted by strach304 View Post
The searches on the computer would have led you to believe that the SA wants it to prove she used it to sedate Caylee. However, that does not agree with how JA said it may have happened. He created a scenario where Caylee was awake and the killer looked right into her eyes, held her down, etc. Ted Bundy used chloroform. Its effect is instant and only lasts about 15 mins.

We know about the chloroform pic on RM's myspace so that may be how Casey became acquainted with the idea of using it on someone back in March. Many posters are amazed at the high level found in the trunk after all of that time. If you read the depo JA did of the DT's bug expert he claims there should definitely be more bugs. On that point he was very adament and even did experiments for it. Is JA going to present the chloroform as coming come from the pesticide sprayers taken in a search of the A's house?

Caylee and chloroform in a trunk are certainly felony murder/felony child abuse eligible for the DP. I'm not sure the state wants that conclusion drawn if they want to show the duct tape as a deliberate, calculated murder. JA and LDB are very good in their questioning, very focused and always leave me unsure the exact info they are extracting and the reasons. A few times I noticed during depos JA had more particular areas of interest when questioning defense experts. He was definitely interested in that bug testimony and experiments. The defense is aware of all the same info from expert witnesses and search warrant info so the state can bring it in that pesticide was used to kill the flies and accounts for the heavy concentration in the carpet. I've sprayed roach spray and it's thick and nasty. Stains and smells up whatever you spray it on. Seems to leave a strong residue for a long time.
bbm

WOW. WOW. That is very interesting. That would make a few things fall right into place. It really makes me think. In some ways the chloroform issues are kind of confusing. Especially as you say, JA has already given his scenario, in which Caylee is conscious and wide eyed.

I have always thought that Casey looked up chloroform and neckbreaking for her parents future deaths, and not Caylees. Besides, she is too lazy to have actually made any chloroform. So pesticides used to kill corpse flies makes much more sense. Because they would not be able to admit to using it s a way to justify the chloroform. WOW. I have to think on this. Thanks.
__________________
“Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:
  #816  
Old 04-28-2011, 03:59 AM
strach304's Avatar
strach304 strach304 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 5,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by LolaMoon08 View Post
I think the single most important reason for the chloroform being allowed in is that it proves that this was premeditated.

I still do not understand why or how the chloroform was used (I'm not convinced that it was used to subdue Caylee before murdering her?). I do know that it is not an accident that searches were done on "chloroform" and "how to make chloroform" and then massive amounts of chloroform were found to be in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car. The same trunk where a body was decomposing (cadaver dogs, testimony about the smell, and possibly the air samples)... and that the body that was decomposing in the trunk of that car was in fact Caylee Marie Anthony (hair banding).

It all ties in together and I am really happy that the jury is going to be able to decide for themselves how it all adds up. I have no doubt that they will all come to the same conclusion as the majority here... that Casey murdered Caylee... not only intentionally, but that is was planned and carried out.

The majority of us posting here have not been willing to give Casey credit for actually making the stuff. Thought to be too lazy and unintelligent. When you really think about it though how much effort would she need to make? She had all the time in the world to do it. I would think that a wise person would not attempt it, therefore that too leaves Casey out. Why look up how to make it in the first place rather than how to obtain it first? Go straight to how to make it? Did she know before that she couldn't purchase it or steal it? Maybe she was toting it around in her trunk and even spilled it. We may never know.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to strach304 For This Useful Post:
  #817  
Old 04-28-2011, 04:08 AM
strach304's Avatar
strach304 strach304 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 5,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
bbm

WOW. WOW. That is very interesting. That would make a few things fall right into place. It really makes me think. In some ways the chloroform issues are kind of confusing. Especially as you say, JA has already given his scenario, in which Caylee is conscious and wide eyed.

I have always thought that Casey looked up chloroform and neckbreaking for her parents future deaths, and not Caylees. Besides, she is too lazy to have actually made any chloroform. So pesticides used to kill corpse flies makes much more sense. Because they would not be able to admit to using it s a way to justify the chloroform. WOW. I have to think on this. Thanks.
I really don't think the defense sees it coming. They would have to admit to it to use the garbage as a reason for bugs and needing to spray the trunk but yet she didn't throw the trash away.

The computer searches do show premeditation of sorts but allude to several possibilities. Chloroform isn't really known for being used as a poison but more to subdue then rape, murder, rob, etc. The pc searches does look like that's what she had on her mind and by making it or stealing it she didn't want to leave a trail that would lead back to her. Parents, Caylee or all of them as victims. Who knows with her. She also searched for self defense.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to strach304 For This Useful Post:
  #818  
Old 04-28-2011, 04:19 AM
katydid23's Avatar
katydid23 katydid23 is offline
Verified Juanette
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 24,855
Quote:
Originally Posted by strach304 View Post
I really don't think the defense sees it coming. They would have to admit to it to use the garbage as a reason for bugs and needing to spray the trunk but yet she didn't throw the trash away.

The computer searches do show premeditation of sorts but allude to several possibilities. Chloroform isn't really known for being used as a poison but more to subdue then rape, murder, rob, etc. The pc searches does look like that's what she had on her mind and by making it or stealing it she didn't want to leave a trail that would lead back to her. Parents, Caylee or all of them as victims. Who knows with her. She also searched for self defense.
That is why I thought she needed it more for her parents than for her child. She could quite easily subdue a 2 yr old child, no chloroform needed. But her parents would need to be knocked out first, taken down by surprise.
__________________
“Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:
  #819  
Old 04-28-2011, 04:39 AM
strach304's Avatar
strach304 strach304 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 5,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
It absolutely does. Vass spent quite a lot of time on the stand explaining decomposition and its compositon and the fact that there were four chemicals that were found and I remember Baez saying 4 of those chemicals could be anywhere and Vass said, yes but it is the fact that they are found togehter and in this trunk from something that is the size of a foot and a half - not the size of a hamburger.

So, WFTV does not mention decomp - it mentions chloroform, as well as saying this is the first time AIR samples have been used. I would like a more complete explanation myself.

For now, I will take what I can get and chloroform will do. She must have used a huge amount for it to last a month and a half in that trunk because it dissipates. What did she do? make it in the garage sink.

Hmm. New thought. I wonder if she was making it in the garage and storing it in the trunk? It made me think about the mobile(vehicle) meth labs hidden in the woods that have popped up in recent years. I know there are posters here that did the research on how to make it and if I remember correctly it had to sit and dissolve or something and then the chloroform separated or something. It needed time to process or something IIRC. If she was making it in the garage and storing it in the trunk it's also likely she spilled it.

I wonder if the high content or spillage of chloroform could account for the absence of so many bugs like the DT expert stated there should be many more flies than there were without Casey having used the pesticide. Could it have prevented so many flies from the beginning? Pesticides have a high content of chloroform. Now I really am wondering about that arm and hammer laundry detergent container. Did she store it in that?

Last edited by strach304; 04-28-2011 at 04:48 AM.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to strach304 For This Useful Post:
  #820  
Old 04-28-2011, 06:12 AM
Bree0372's Avatar
Bree0372 Bree0372 is offline
Prayers for Tripp ~ Team Boom
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Rainy PNW..sigh...I'd rather be home in FL.
Posts: 2,700
Quote:
Originally Posted by LCoastMom View Post
(respectfully snipped)

IMO ICA may have been using Benadryl or Dimetapp on Caylee in the evenings so she could go out without CA calling her to come home - but I don't think this had been a regular occurrence. I studied up on the active ingredient in Dimetapp for another case - the half life is 2 hours, so the effects (if not overdosed to death) double, triple, quadruple dosing would be markably reduced in 2 to 6 hours depending on the amount given. 4x the dose would be reduced to 2x in two hours, down to 1x in the next two hours, down to 1/2 dose in the following two hours - reasonable to say the effects would be minimal in the AM, if dosed in the evening prior. (this if I understood what I was reading) - maybe Joypath can drop by and give her opinion.

The down side is the same drug also makes some kids/people hyper. I know with my own DD, given just the recommended dose of either Benadryl or Dimetapp for allergies had equal chance of sleep or insomnia.

JMO

(respectfully snipped)
O/T a little but I had a comment regarding this post. My 2-year old son recently had an allergic reaction to something and we gave him Benadryl. The doctor advised us not to use more than the dosage for his age/weight and not to use it often because Benadryl supresses the respiratory system. I wonder if something like this may have happened to Caylee.

Back on topic: I'm so happy that things are coming together for the prosecution. Can't wait for sweet little Caylee to finally receive justice.

Now, for the orders on the air samples and the plant growth....
Come on HHJP, let me help you with those:

GO TEAM CAYLEE!
__________________
This post is my opinion only unless supported with a link.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bree0372 For This Useful Post:
  #821  
Old 04-28-2011, 06:32 AM
Zoe Bogart's Avatar
Zoe Bogart Zoe Bogart is offline
Let's not ask for the Moon, we have the Stars
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Who Dat Nation
Posts: 4,865
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMomma View Post
I do not understand this either, especially if high readings were found. To me it also goes back to some type of cover-up, to blame this phantom nanny or whoever else could have taken Caylee other than the accused. I look at it this way, imo, the duct tape, the chloroform, the purse in the car and all the other little etc's., it is almost as if some type of set-up was going on to blame anybody else even an unknown person IF the car was stolen from Amscot as the kidnapper. Just seems alot of things were placed to sway attention off of this family-in their mind, but it didn't work, just made it worse. Imo, I think Caylee died in the home and the rest; tape, chloroform, decomp was 'used' to support the kidnapper theory. Don't be angry about the decomp I mentioned, I mean it doesn't seem to me Caylee was in the trunk for a long length of time and then ica found her and the uh oh happened. I think she unfortunately was in there 2, 3 days at the most for sad to say transportation purposes.
Interesting theory. It certainly points fingers toward the Anthonys, doesn't it? Could all of them have thought up this plan, and carried it out, instructing Casey along the way? Plausible? Yes, it is, especially after what we've been witness to for nearly three years. I could see Cindy as the "brains", George as the consultant, Lee as the lookout, and of course, Casey as the culprit. Yes, yes, I can see that. JMO

Except there were those computer searches before the death.

BUT, overbearing, controlling Cindy wasn't overly bothered that she hadn't seen or spoken to Caylee in a month, a child who supposedly still lived in her house, a child who had lived there since birth. She told Lee to go out to look, and she herself went to Universal but didn't go in, and the rest of month??? There was that chase George supposedly made, chasing Casey (no Caylee) but lost her...
__________________
© My brain is copyright-protected.
Please pardon any typos. I'm a lousy typist and an even worse proofreader.


Big Brother and the Thought Police have arrived
1984 by George Orwell (1949)

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Zoe Bogart For This Useful Post:
  #822  
Old 04-28-2011, 07:02 AM
LiveLaughLuv's Avatar
LiveLaughLuv LiveLaughLuv is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Beach View Post
Patty G uploaded the HLN Primetime News videos for us!

They can be linked in this post.
I was the Linda from NY....as I was on hold, I heard Vinnie announce the choloroform and computer searches for choloroform was in...I couldn't contain my happiness for Caylee's Justice...as I was talking so fast so I wouldn't get cut off in the middle....LOL

JMHO


Justice for Caylee
  #823  
Old 04-28-2011, 07:55 AM
TotallyObsessed's Avatar
TotallyObsessed TotallyObsessed is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 6,108
I just wanted to peek in....I'm moving this week and only have short computer times...but wanted to say how UNBELIEVABLY HAPPY I am about HHJP's rulings. YIPEE for CAYLEE. I am as happy as a pig in mud!
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to TotallyObsessed For This Useful Post:
  #824  
Old 04-28-2011, 08:22 AM
Softail's Avatar
Softail Softail is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Central Texas
Posts: 10,821
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveLaughLuv View Post
I was the Linda from NY....as I was on hold, I heard Vinnie announce the choloroform and computer searches for choloroform was in...I couldn't contain my happiness for Caylee's Justice...as I was talking so fast so I wouldn't get cut off in the middle....LOL

JMHO


Justice for Caylee
You did a fantastic job!

I couldn't help but notice how Vinny just did not like what you had to say!
__________________
Look twice - Save a Life! Motorcycles are everywhere!


The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Softail For This Useful Post:
  #825  
Old 04-28-2011, 08:54 AM
LiveLaughLuv's Avatar
LiveLaughLuv LiveLaughLuv is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by Softail View Post
You did a fantastic job!

I couldn't help but notice how Vinny just did not like what you had to say!
Ya' think???

I made it a point to mention Caylee's Justice for that's what we want..Justice for Caylee...I just couldn't contain my happiness once hearing the chloroform and computer searches were in..I also made sure to NOT say anything negative about ICA...I am elated for Caylee's justice...JMHO

Justice for Caylee
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to LiveLaughLuv For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
air samples, canine alerts in, chloroform, decomp odor in trunk, evidence in, field trip, frye hearing, heart sticker in, junk science, odor, our own lll linda, post-mortem root banding, smell in car, stain, stain in trunk

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Digital Forensic Evidence from Ricardo M UPDATED 1-24-09 EclecticArtist Caylee Anthony 2 years old 221 07-20-2011 07:05 PM
2011.04.08 Frye Hearing Thread beach Caylee Anthony 2 years old 920 04-08-2011 02:03 PM
2011.04.06 Frye Hearing Thread beach Caylee Anthony 2 years old 1945 04-06-2011 05:17 PM
2011.03.23 Frye Hearing - Afternoon portion Salem Caylee Anthony 2 years old 1213 03-24-2011 06:43 AM
2011.03.23 Frye Hearing beach Caylee Anthony 2 years old 889 03-23-2011 01:46 PM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:21 PM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!