Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old

Notices

Caylee Anthony 2 years old Not reported missing for a month after she was last seen.

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2009, 06:24 PM
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
Interesting- that recurring theme is here as well. View video...

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Casey's Lies
Oh. My. God.

I don't remember that one. Between KC's "close to Holt" and this with CA's "in the woods"... just... Oh. My. God.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BeanE For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2009, 06:33 PM
I love my APBT

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorisMom003 View Post
I see/hear a recurring theme with the Anthony family when I watch those interviews. In the interview posted above George says something to the effect of LE taking to long to check out leads. It taking two days or so is to long. LE is blamed for not being quick enough when a small child is missing. However, the Anthony family tend to forget that for 31 days their daughter refused to tell anyone about her "missing" daughter. Why are the Anthony's not screaming at Casey about the amount of time that has passed before a search for Caylee even began?!? The Anthony's really need to be careful about who they blame for not searching for Caylee in a timely manner.
One of my favorite LE interview moments in this case is with CA in her interview-She says "blah blah blah from day one..." and the investigator says "well, from day 31, you mean?..."
Old 12-05-2009, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Interesting- that recurring theme is here as well. View video...

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Casey's Lies
Does anyone know the exact date of this "in the woods" statement ? From the video, it looks like Cindy is at the Kid Finders tent when it is said, and I am wondering if this is on November 15th...the day DC came by before searching Suburban.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Searchfortruth For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2009, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Searchfortruth View Post
Does anyone know the exact date of this "in the woods" statement ? From the video, it looks like Cindy is at the Kid Finders tent when it is said, and I am wondering if this is on November 15th...the day DC came by before searching Suburban.
I'm not sure, but the video was posted on youtube 11 months ago, and the first comment doesn't have a date, but is also from 11 months ago. Unfortunately that would be after Caylee was already found probably. Maybe it is in the archives of the TV station; I'll look.
Old 12-05-2009, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeanE View Post
Oh. My. God.

I don't remember that one. Between KC's "close to Holt" and this with CA's "in the woods"... just... Oh. My. God.
That is 100% convincing to me that she and george knew and were in on the cover up. I really hope they are prosecuted.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Horace Finklestein For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2009, 08:39 PM

Speaking of old YouTube clips, I watched one this morning from August '08 where Cindy makes the statement that "if we could prove that something happened to Caylee while she was out of Casey's custody, then that would be..." - IN AUGUST OF 08!!!!! When they were busy trying to claim that Caylee was alive and that nothing bad had happened to her! I think that just sealed the deal with me - I've spent all this time trying to figure out what Cindy knew and when she knew it, and that statement really, really jumped out at me this morning. Sorry I can't give you a link right now, have company and and can't really get into it at the moment, but if you have time, listen to the you tube interviews with Cindy from August (might have been Aug. 6, not 100% sure), and you'll find it.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TallyHo For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2009, 08:42 PM

Okay, here's another clip, dated 10-31-08 from CNN (maybe an NG fill-in?). It talks about JB being reprimanded and also has the same clip of CA saying she's "not in the woods". Don't know exactly how old the clip is, but at least we know it is before October 31 of last year. It's at about the 1:35 min mark:

So that tells us, she said this well before DC looked. However, I remember a lot of talk about the possibility KC was "in the woods" by the airport and other places last year; it might just be CA had remembered that phrase.
Old 12-05-2009, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaslb218 View Post
Thanks for the clip. I remember wondering what was going on with CA that day. She was without facial expression, comment OR body movement. She was frozen on all fronts.
I remember this interview and I've always thought it was as if Cindy and George were on different pages. George is all fired up, and Cindy seems resigned to a differently reality.

The Following User Says Thank You to Leila For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2009, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaslb218 View Post
Thanks for the clip. I remember wondering what was going on with CA that day. She was without facial expression, comment OR body movement. She was frozen on all fronts.
She was without all of that until GA told the public "if you still feel comfortable send your tip to LE" then she shook her head NO and mumbled something..and GA said "contact us" He's such the puppet on a string.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MD MOMMY For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2009, 11:01 PM
Watch us lie to cover for 'Princess'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Prudence View Post
Yup! This is the one. It just galls me, tho, to listen to George's BS, when I can tell by his facial expressions that he is lying through his teeth. Grrrrr!

This family is just beyond words. I've just never seen anything like it before in my life.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mitzi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2009, 11:05 PM
Watch us lie to cover for 'Princess'

Quote:
I wonder how they were going to take it "higher"?
I wonder too. They'd already taken it to the FBI, and that didn't work out so good....who was next?...Secret Service...Obama? LOL!

Last edited by mitzi; 12-05-2009 at 11:08 PM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mitzi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2009, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitzi View Post
I wonder too. They'd already taken it to the FBI, and that didn't work out so good....who was next?...Secret Service...Obama? LOL!
Interpol...
Old 12-05-2009, 11:33 PM
A diamond in process

Nah, she wants it taken to the Mexican police. Zanny is hispanic remember? Or maybe she means the PR police. Isn't that where the last live sighting was from?

Last edited by mysteriew; 12-05-2009 at 11:34 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mysteriew For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2009, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysteriew View Post
Nah, she wants it taken to the Mexican police. Zanny is hispanic remember? Or maybe she means the PR police. Isn't that where the last live sighting was from?
Well I had every expectation of her making it to Europe. Where she would be held by Maddie McCann's captors....
Old 12-06-2009, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallyHo View Post
Speaking of old YouTube clips, I watched one this morning from August '08 where Cindy makes the statement that "if we could prove that something happened to Caylee while she was out of Casey's custody, then that would be..." - IN AUGUST OF 08!!!!! When they were busy trying to claim that Caylee was alive and that nothing bad had happened to her! I think that just sealed the deal with me - I've spent all this time trying to figure out what Cindy knew and when she knew it, and that statement really, really jumped out at me this morning. Sorry I can't give you a link right now, have company and and can't really get into it at the moment, but if you have time, listen to the you tube interviews with Cindy from August (might have been Aug. 6, not 100% sure), and you'll find it.
Sorry to quote myself, but I just had time to go find this clip. Here it is -

It is at the 6:45 mark, she was basically laying blame on the media for releasing their jailhouse conversations with Casey, and is trying to say that because of the information that has gotten leaked, that Caylee's captor might do something to her and that if that happened, in her words, "then everybody is to blame". She specifically says that "if we can prove that something happened to Caylee while she was out of Casey's custody" then you all will be to blame. Unbelievable how she shifts blame from Casey and on to everyone else! It looks to me like she absolutely knows where she "needs to go" with this, because something had in fact happened to Caylee. And they couldn't get out of it once that 911 call had been placed. So the "Mother of the Year campaign" gets cranked up, even though she doesn't use that exact term in this partcular interview.And over a year later, where are we? Watching the defense trying to prove that what happened to Caylee happened to her while out of Casey's custody. Why - that body couldn't have been in those woods, Cindy had her people search there!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to TallyHo For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2009, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Sorry to quote myself, but I just had time to go find this clip. Here it is - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHMNx...eature=related

It is at the 6:45 mark, she was basically laying blame on the media for releasing their jailhouse conversations with Casey, and is trying to say that because of the information that has gotten leaked, that Caylee's captor might do something to her and that if that happened, in her words, "then everybody is to blame". She specifically says that "if we can prove that something happened to Caylee while she was out of Casey's custody" then you all will be to blame. Unbelievable how she shifts blame from Casey and on to everyone else! It looks to me like she absolutely knows where she "needs to go" with this, because something had in fact happened to Caylee. And they couldn't get out of it once that 911 call had been placed. So the "Mother of the Year campaign" gets cranked up, even though she doesn't use that exact term in this partcular interview.And over a year later, where are we? Watching the defense trying to prove that what happened to Caylee happened to her while out of Casey's custody. Why - that body couldn't have been in those woods, Cindy had her people search there!
IIRC, she did the very same thing in an early interview with an NBC morning show (late July early Aug) - when the subject got too close to KC's culpability for Caylee's whereabouts, she said something to the effect of they weren't helping look for her with talk like that and they should be out searching for her or they would be responsible for putting nails in Caylee's coffin. It's strange how whenever they question the fiction that Caylee is merely missing, she threatens to bludgeon people with the truth that she could be dead (only making them at fault). How handy and convenient (and desperate) it must be to project everything your daughter did on everyone else you see or meet.
Old 12-06-2009, 05:31 PM
How does it feel to be a liar with pants constantly on fire?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by robotdog View Post
they all love the phrase "reach out"

reach out ??????????? reach out ???????????????????????????

WTH are the talking about

they dont use language like most people

NEWS FLASH

reach out and grab the coffee mug and smell the freaking coffee
i lub yew.
Old 12-06-2009, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cecybeans View Post
Okay, here's another clip, dated 10-31-08 from CNN (maybe an NG fill-in?). It talks about JB being reprimanded and also has the same clip of CA saying she's "not in the woods". Don't know exactly how old the clip is, but at least we know it is before October 31 of last year. It's at about the 1:35 min mark:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjxvkqisrEA

So that tells us, she said this well before DC looked. However, I remember a lot of talk about the possibility KC was "in the woods" by the airport and other places last year; it might just be CA had remembered that phrase.
I was particulary interested in the comment that Caylee had been moved...more than once it seems.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2009, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Quote:
IIRC, she did the very same thing in an early interview with an NBC morning show (late July early Aug) - when the subject got too close to KC's culpability for Caylee's whereabouts, she said something to the effect of they weren't helping look for her with talk like that and they should be out searching for her or they would be responsible for putting nails in Caylee's coffin. It's strange how whenever they question the fiction that Caylee is merely missing, she threatens to bludgeon people with the truth that she could be dead (only making them at fault). How handy and convenient (and desperate) it must be to project everything your daughter did on everyone else you see or meet.

You know, we all thought WE would need psychotherapy after SP's trial. IMO, the A's are crazy-makin', and we should all seek group therapy rates.

I wonder if, in the dark, unknown and unspoken, if Cindy ever thinks to herself...Why on earth did I say that?? It makes no sense. People must think I am crazy....

Group therapy, guys.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to texaslb218 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2009, 06:29 PM
Inactive

Great find! I hope the State has this!

Quote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjxvkqisrEA

OMG , I think that is incredible, for her to say "the woods" in October!!!! She wasn't found in a car, in a home, in a pond, in a park, in a box , in a suitcase, in an apartment, in a dumpster...... out of all the places that little baby could have been, indeed she was "in the woods"! You are too good Cecy!!! Great find.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The World According For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2009, 06:42 PM

This is the article, from channel 6, that went with the "in the woods" video. Now the article at the top of the page is dated Oct. 31, this article, and possibly the video, must be within a day or two of that ? It also states that this was the first time the A's had spoken since the forensic evidence was released (air test studies were released on Oct. 24, 2008). BBM.

Casey's Parents Speak Out

"George and Cindy Anthony have maintained that they believe Caylee is still alive, saying cell phone records and recently released forensic results do not prove that Caylee is dead."

"The Anthonys spoke to Local 6 News reporter Adam Longo, the first time they've talked publicly since the forensic results were released."

"George and I don't believe that Caylee is in the woods or out there," Cindy Anthony said. "We believe someone has her, and that she's alive."

"The Anthonys have a private investigator looking into tips that continue to come in."

"Exact spot? We're getting close," Cindy Anthony said. "We feel we're on the right track. We believe -- and we have from Day 1 -- that Caylee has not stayed in the same place for very long. We believe that she's been moved several times."

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/17855547/detail.html

Last edited by Searchfortruth; 12-06-2009 at 06:44 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Searchfortruth For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2009, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Sorry to quote myself, but I just had time to go find this clip. Here it is - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHMNx...eature=related

Love how she refers to a child as "it"...a way of detaching herself from the situation if you ask me.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2009, 11:39 PM
WS Administrator

Quote:
Is this the whole "home" vs "holt" question?
She's close to..."home", "hope", "holts"... - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JBean For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2009, 11:41 PM

Okay...for some strange reason this made me laugh.
Thanks, JB.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2009, 02:22 AM
Yup, I'm listening

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Prudence View Post
Wow, THIS GA is believable.
CA's behavior speaks "Grief-Stricken".
On the date of the interview, I think CA knew-GA didn't.

In The Forest With The Top Down

Last edited by christee; 12-07-2009 at 02:32 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to christee For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread