Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old

Notices

Caylee Anthony 2 years old Not reported missing for a month after she was last seen.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-10-2009, 09:55 AM
songline's Avatar
songline songline is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Manhattan, NY
Posts: 20,389
2009.12.09 Document Release: Adolescent Calling for Help Near School

FIRST I HEAR OF THIS

Did Someone Hear Caylee’s Body Being Dumped?

<<<SNIP>>>
The callers told police they heard calls for help from the wooded area where later Caylee's remains were found.

One neighbor described the call "as an adolescent voice calling for help, and that the calls for help sounded to her to be very stressed and genuine."

<<<SNIP>>>>>>>more at link
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2...ng_dumped.html
__________________
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings,
we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick.

We're flexible like that.

Last edited by JBean; 12-10-2009 at 10:25 AM. Reason: change title
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to songline For This Useful Post:
  #2  
Old 12-10-2009, 10:06 AM
JBean JBean is offline
WS Administrator
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Dana Point,CA
Posts: 20,221
when I read that in the doc dump yesterday , I thought it ended up it ws the child from the school? Maybe I skimmed it too fast?

Last edited by JBean; 12-10-2009 at 10:10 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JBean For This Useful Post:
  #3  
Old 12-10-2009, 10:09 AM
Rlaub44's Avatar
Rlaub44 Rlaub44 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 584
Quote:
Originally Posted by songline View Post
FIRST I HEAR OF THIS

Did Someone Hear Caylee’s Body Being Dumped?

<<<SNIP>>>
The callers told police they heard calls for help from the wooded area where later Caylee's remains were found.

One neighbor described the call "as an adolescent voice calling for help, and that the calls for help sounded to her to be very stressed and genuine."

<<<SNIP>>>>>>>more at link
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2...ng_dumped.html

Plant and other evidence indicate that Caylee's body was placed in that spot long before October 9th.

For those who would argue that this could have been when Caylee was being dumped there, whose "adolescent voice" calling for help did the callers hear?
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Rlaub44 For This Useful Post:
  #4  
Old 12-10-2009, 10:11 AM
JBean JBean is offline
WS Administrator
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Dana Point,CA
Posts: 20,221
be sure to read the actual report.
The Following User Says Thank You to JBean For This Useful Post:
  #5  
Old 12-10-2009, 10:12 AM
Rlaub44's Avatar
Rlaub44 Rlaub44 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 584
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBean View Post
when I read that yesterday , I thought it ended up it ws the child from the school? Maybe I skimmed it too fast?
You read it right JBean; the officers who responded talked to personnel at the school who indicated that a high-functioning autistic child was outside the school screaming at the time the callers reported hearing the yelling.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Rlaub44 For This Useful Post:
  #6  
Old 12-10-2009, 10:15 AM
BuffaloPI's Avatar
BuffaloPI BuffaloPI is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 96
Who would possibly be screaming for help while a dead body is being surreptitiously dumped?
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to BuffaloPI For This Useful Post:
  #7  
Old 12-10-2009, 10:18 AM
JBean JBean is offline
WS Administrator
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Dana Point,CA
Posts: 20,221
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rlaub44 View Post
You read it right JBean; the officers who responded talked to personnel at the school who indicated that a high-functioning autistic child was outside the school screaming at the time the callers reported hearing the yelling.
That is what i recalled reading but I didn't spend a lot of time on it. Now I was wondering exactly where they were looking but didn't get back to the report to check. I was thinking it might be helpful for a report of what the areas was like at that time in terms of water, etc.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JBean For This Useful Post:
  #8  
Old 12-10-2009, 10:21 AM
JBean JBean is offline
WS Administrator
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Dana Point,CA
Posts: 20,221
Well let's leave the thread be for awhile and see if anyone has anything to offer different than our initial reactions.I just don't want to create false impressions or rumors.
I think this is careless journalism and we have seen plenty of that.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to JBean For This Useful Post:
  #9  
Old 12-10-2009, 10:24 AM
JBean JBean is offline
WS Administrator
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Dana Point,CA
Posts: 20,221
I changed the title from the senastional newspaper title to something more objective.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JBean For This Useful Post:
  #10  
Old 12-10-2009, 11:50 AM
okiedokietoo's Avatar
okiedokietoo okiedokietoo is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: OK
Posts: 3,323
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21910328/detail.html
12396 - Paragraph 6
According to faculty member Tracey Wollam,there was a child who she identified only as Hermes (NOI), who was in front of the school at approximately 0845 hours yelling, because Hermes is what she referred to as a "High performance autistic child".Tracey stated she did not recall Hermes yelling the word "Help" however, he was yelling very loudly, and some of the words could have been mistaken as "Help".
__________________
...the humble opinion of Jo Schmo...0 number of Days Jury Deliberated for Caylee

Last edited by okiedokietoo; 12-10-2009 at 11:51 AM. Reason: spacing
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to okiedokietoo For This Useful Post:
  #11  
Old 12-10-2009, 11:53 AM
notthatsmart notthatsmart is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,543
I wonder if they followed up on this Autistic child screaming for help. Just to make she this person didn't have any bruises.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to notthatsmart For This Useful Post:
  #12  
Old 12-10-2009, 11:54 AM
ohiogirl's Avatar
ohiogirl ohiogirl is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 4,788
The media is really reaching to find something to talk about in this new doc dump, imo.
Ridiculous.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ohiogirl For This Useful Post:
  #13  
Old 12-10-2009, 12:40 PM
Spangle's Avatar
Spangle Spangle is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,850
Just some thoughts that crossed my mind on this.

That was in the document dump. Including a birds eye shot of the area. The home was on the other side of the retention pond that is behind the Anthonys. But would put them closer in feet to the school, then the Anthonys. Again, birds eye. They would have to drive around by the A's, to get to the school.

Also, it has been stated that this was before the Grand Jury met and KC was arrested the final time. Most likely there were folks hanging out side the A's home. Media with cameras trained on the home.. "just in case.'
__________________
Just my opinion.....
Finally found a reason for the Ignore feature!
  #14  
Old 12-10-2009, 12:44 PM
Spangle's Avatar
Spangle Spangle is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,850
Quote:
Originally Posted by notthatsmart View Post
I wonder if they followed up on this Autistic child screaming for help. Just to make she this person didn't have any bruises.
You would think that the permanent caretaker would have noticed them. However, the school could have come up with some reason for them. And might even blame the perment caretaker for them. But a police report of a child yelling help.. combined with bruising.. kinda hard to say it was an accident.

I thought it a reasonable that the cops only talked to the teacher. But now.. ouch.. I could see how they should have followed completely through.
__________________
Just my opinion.....
Finally found a reason for the Ignore feature!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spangle For This Useful Post:
  #15  
Old 12-10-2009, 01:34 PM
okiedokietoo's Avatar
okiedokietoo okiedokietoo is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: OK
Posts: 3,323
How did the spectulative "bruises" become part of this conversation related to actual concrete tangible i.e. report written on paper, released evidence that has a pdf of report by LE?
__________________
...the humble opinion of Jo Schmo...0 number of Days Jury Deliberated for Caylee
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to okiedokietoo For This Useful Post:
  #16  
Old 12-10-2009, 01:44 PM
Bittiness39's Avatar
Bittiness39 Bittiness39 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,999
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rlaub44 View Post
You read it right JBean; the officers who responded talked to personnel at the school who indicated that a high-functioning autistic child was outside the school screaming at the time the callers reported hearing the yelling.
^ This. I truly hope the Defense isn't hanging their hat on this being exculpatory for KC. This document's release is just more evidence to me that LE investigated all avenues...even those that led away from KC. Which shows their thoroughness...JMO.

So far with all of the weird coincidences and strange happenings in this case...not one thing points away from KC being involved. The only real debate--by that I mean the biggest debate (theory in this case) to me is whether or not the death of Caylee, in KC's care, was intentional or accidental.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bittiness39 For This Useful Post:
  #17  
Old 12-10-2009, 03:06 PM
cloud9's Avatar
cloud9 cloud9 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Poconos, PA
Posts: 1,876
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBitty35 View Post
^ This. I truly hope the Defense isn't hanging their hat on this being exculpatory for KC. This document's release is just more evidence to me that LE investigated all avenues...even those that led away from KC. Which shows their thoroughness...JMO.

So far with all of the weird coincidences and strange happenings in this case...not one thing points away from KC being involved. The only real debate--by that I mean the biggest debate (theory in this case) to me is whether or not the death of Caylee, in KC's care, was intentional or accidental.
Well said!
When I read about this in the documents I also took it as LE had already ruled out that this was "someone" putting Caylee in the woods. The defense can't prove otherwise cause LE checked it out and found it was a child at school being loud.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cloud9 For This Useful Post:
  #18  
Old 12-10-2009, 03:10 PM
TotallyObsessed's Avatar
TotallyObsessed TotallyObsessed is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 6,108
ITA with LittleBitty - the defense will count this as exculpatory evidence. The nanny or RK was murdering Caylee in October, for all to hear, and dumped the body then.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TotallyObsessed For This Useful Post:
  #19  
Old 12-10-2009, 03:19 PM
LisaNY's Avatar
LisaNY LisaNY is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 252
Perhaps someone was trying to draw attention to the area so the body could be found? I wonder if there is an accounting of all the key players whereabouts at that time. I understand this happened while KC was not in lockup. This is just a thought I had, no link to back it up, all moo.
__________________
Support our Troops

Very Proud Mom of a United States Marine
The Following User Says Thank You to LisaNY For This Useful Post:
  #20  
Old 12-10-2009, 04:06 PM
notthatsmart notthatsmart is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,543
Only because of the date and time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaNY View Post
Perhaps someone was trying to draw attention to the area so the body could be found? I wonder if there is an accounting of all the key players whereabouts at that time. I understand this happened while KC was not in lockup. This is just a thought I had, no link to back it up, all moo.
Only because of the date and time am I speculating here.

My meter is read on or very near the same date each month.

August 10th RK goes out and reads the meters in that area. has lunch

Sept: 10th unknown

October 9th Lady and Man call 911 about screaming for help by young child at 8:50 am

November 10th Rk says he had that route that month, but did not stop by woods.

Dec 11th Rk has this route and finds remains early morning, around 9

I would like to see the School bills to see what date meters are read.
I would like to see RK schedule for October 9th
I would like to see Rk Gps data in his work truck
I would like to see Rk cell ping records from Aug thru Dec.
I would like to see School Bus videos and School videos for these dates.
I would like to see any dash cam videos that LE has for these dates.

This is my opinion only to be suspicious. The dates and times are too close.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to notthatsmart For This Useful Post:
  #21  
Old 12-10-2009, 04:10 PM
RR0004's Avatar
RR0004 RR0004 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 19,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by notthatsmart View Post
Only because of the date and time am I speculating here.

My meter is read on or very near the same date each month.

August 10th RK goes out and reads the meters in that area. has lunch

Sept: 10th unknown

October 9th Lady and Man call 911 about screaming for help by young child at 8:50 am

November 10th Rk says he had that route that month, but did not stop by woods.

Dec 11th Rk has this route and finds remains early morning, around 9

I would like to see the School bills to see what date meters are read.
I would like to see RK schedule for October 9th
I would like to see Rk Gps data in his work truck
I would like to see Rk cell ping records from Aug thru Dec.
I would like to see School Bus videos and School videos for these dates.
I would like to see any dash cam videos that LE has for these dates.

This is my opinion only to be suspicious. The dates and times are too close.
NTS- have you ever worked with autistic children?
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:
  #22  
Old 12-10-2009, 04:16 PM
notthatsmart notthatsmart is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,543
Answer is no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
NTS- have you ever worked with autistic children?
No I have not, However, I do work in a school. I see them everyday. I do see and hear them scream. Also, my wife is a teacher to Autistic children in another nearby school district and has a Masters degree in the field. So, no I do not have any work experience with these children, but I have seen and heard first hand how loud they can scream. thanks

Ps, have you?
The Following User Says Thank You to notthatsmart For This Useful Post:
  #23  
Old 12-10-2009, 04:20 PM
Tulessa's Avatar
Tulessa Tulessa is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: On top of the beautiful Appalachian Mountains.
Posts: 11,034
Quote:
Originally Posted by notthatsmart View Post
No I have not, However, I do work in a school. I see them everyday. I do see and hear them scream. Also, my wife is a teacher to Autistic children in another nearby school district and has a Masters degree in the field. So, no I do not have any work experience with these children, but I have seen and heard first hand how loud they can scream. thanks

Ps, have you?
BBM. Thanks.
__________________
Don't murder in Kentucky! My thread here.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthr...n+lisa+tackett

Alan and Lisa Tackett. Murdered, March 2008. Sweet Justice, 2012
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:
  #24  
Old 12-10-2009, 04:21 PM
RR0004's Avatar
RR0004 RR0004 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 19,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by notthatsmart View Post
No I have not, However, I do work in a school. I see them everyday. I do see and hear them scream. Also, my wife is a teacher to Autistic children in another nearby school district and has a Masters degree in the field. So, no I do not have any work experience with these children, but I have seen and heard first hand how loud they can scream. thanks

Ps, have you?
You betcha! (you know how they say never to ask a question you're not prepared to hear the answer to?)

Your passion always makes me smile.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:
  #25  
Old 12-10-2009, 04:54 PM
magiemay magiemay is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 531
Quote:
Originally Posted by notthatsmart View Post
No I have not, However, I do work in a school. I see them everyday. I do see and hear them scream. Also, my wife is a teacher to Autistic children in another nearby school district and has a Masters degree in the field. So, no I do not have any work experience with these children, but I have seen and heard first hand how loud they can scream. thanks

Ps, have you?
My best friend has an autistic grand child, I have seen and heard these screams, You would think if you did not know better these children were being harmed. The screams and noises they make along with the body actions is really unexplainable I think they are in such distress as they are trying to communicate with every one else and their speech is so impaired. jmo
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to magiemay For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
autistic child calling, child at school, cries for assistance

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2010.08.05 Document Release CentralFLMama Caylee Anthony 2 years old 192 08-09-2010 05:17 PM
2010.05.21 Document Release Muzikman Caylee Anthony 2 years old 177 05-21-2010 09:46 PM
2010.04.23 Document Release Muzikman Caylee Anthony 2 years old 63 04-23-2010 12:46 PM
2010.02.16 Document Release Muzikman Caylee Anthony 2 years old 162 02-17-2010 12:59 AM
2009.01.21 Document Release JBean Caylee Anthony 2 years old 996 02-13-2009 08:15 AM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:06 PM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!