Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Crimes and Trials > Trials > Gabriel Johnson

Notices

Gabriel Johnson 8 Months old MISSING!


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #201  
Old 01-17-2010, 07:40 PM
JustSomeGirl's Avatar
JustSomeGirl JustSomeGirl is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 142
I am so sorry to post this here and clog up space meant to help find Gabriel. Can someone please help me out.
Long time lurker finally joined. I have read the TOS and a few other sections and I cant find specific rules as far as the social networking sites go. I tried to "pm" an oldie to ask but apparently I dont have enough posts to do so.
I deleted my first post i made here because I am unclear if it did violate TOS.
Can someone please point me in the right direction so I dont make any mistakes.
Again I am sorry if this is a stupid question, I really did try to find the specifics on my own. TIA
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JustSomeGirl For This Useful Post:
  #202  
Old 01-17-2010, 07:40 PM
trafficsUP66 trafficsUP66 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: East Coast
Posts: 646
Quote:
Originally Posted by b4e View Post
I will bite the bullet and remain a "Fan" for a little while, so Gabe's link can stay on the main wall. It is eating at me, though - because I am NOT her fan!!!
It's for Gabe. Makes it worthwhile!
__________________

Thou shalt not be a victim.
Thou shalt not be a perpetrator.
Above all, thou shalt not be a bystander.
-inscription at the Holocaust Museum in DC
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trafficsUP66 For This Useful Post:
  #203  
Old 01-17-2010, 07:41 PM
mamaeb's Avatar
mamaeb mamaeb is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 765
apparently Tammi believes satan is causing us all to argue.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mamaeb For This Useful Post:
  #204  
Old 01-17-2010, 07:41 PM
panthera's Avatar
panthera panthera is offline
Retired WS Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: on the prowl
Posts: 25,654
Quote:
Originally Posted by what about this? View Post
Back on topic - when is Elizabeth's court date and time? Anybody know?
I believe it's this coming week but I'm still looking through articles to find the date.
__________________
Rest in Peace
Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:
  #205  
Old 01-17-2010, 07:41 PM
trafficsUP66 trafficsUP66 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: East Coast
Posts: 646
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustSomeGirl View Post
I am so sorry to post this here and clog up space meant to help find Gabriel. Can someone please help me out.
Long time lurker finally joined. I have read the TOS and a few other sections and I cant find specific rules as far as the social networking sites go. I tried to "pm" an oldie to ask but apparently I dont have enough posts to do so.
I deleted my first post i made here because I am unclear if it did violate TOS.
Can someone please point me in the right direction so I dont make any mistakes.
Again I am sorry if this is a stupid question, I really did try to find the specifics on my own. TIA
One or 2 pages back a poster was kind enough to share the info in a nutshell. I will go look and link if you need me too!


Welcome!!!
__________________

Thou shalt not be a victim.
Thou shalt not be a perpetrator.
Above all, thou shalt not be a bystander.
-inscription at the Holocaust Museum in DC
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to trafficsUP66 For This Useful Post:
  #206  
Old 01-17-2010, 07:42 PM
forthelost's Avatar
forthelost forthelost is offline
I hear the angels call my name, and I am Winterborn
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Limbo, Chicago IL
Posts: 567
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaeb View Post
apparently Tammi believes satan is causing us all to argue.
No, she said "Satin" not "Satan." (Seriously.)
__________________
For the Lost

For the Lost blog
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to forthelost For This Useful Post:
  #207  
Old 01-17-2010, 07:42 PM
trafficsUP66 trafficsUP66 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: East Coast
Posts: 646
Quote:
Originally Posted by not_my_kids View Post
The stuff like quoting and posting emails that can't be confirmed, (seeing them is not confirmation) will get us left here in general discussion at best. Past that it will also get individual members timed out or banned, and could potentially get the thread closed for clean up.
None of us is perfect, and I don't think that any of us really know all the rules. A lot of this requires making judgment calls as to what can be posted and what can't be. If you can't link it, don't post it. If it contains info on a minor, don't post it. If you run a name through Google news and they don't come up in connection with a case, don't post it.

That covers pretty much any situation that can arise with the social networking and email stuff. it's the same thing the mods keep telling us.
I had the email yesterday, but in keeping with rules have not posted to the board regarding the info in it or quoting it. I would like to, but the rules here are that I can't. It's not that hard.

ETA: Do not think that I think I'm perfect. I know the mods have to do some work to clean up after me too, so I'm still learning as I go.
And here it is!
__________________

Thou shalt not be a victim.
Thou shalt not be a perpetrator.
Above all, thou shalt not be a bystander.
-inscription at the Holocaust Museum in DC
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to trafficsUP66 For This Useful Post:
  #208  
Old 01-17-2010, 07:42 PM
JustSomeGirl's Avatar
JustSomeGirl JustSomeGirl is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by trafficsUP66 View Post
One or 2 pages back a poster was kind enough to share the info in a nutshell. I will go look and link if you need me too!


Welcome!!!
Ill go dig ! thank you
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JustSomeGirl For This Useful Post:
  #209  
Old 01-17-2010, 07:42 PM
what about this? what about this? is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: God's waiting room
Posts: 624
Quote:
Originally Posted by mydailyopinions View Post
Just a reminder for those who may have missed it!

Levi will be discussing Gabriel tonight on his radio show!
Tricia will be a special guest on with him tonight! 10 pm EST
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage

TONIGHT: Joshua Powell the husband of missing Utah mother Susan Powell packs up and moves out of state in the midst of his wife's mysterious disappearance! Is this evidence of guilt and what do police do now? We investigate! Also tonight the search for 8 month old baby Gabriel heats up! Tune in for the latest explosive developments! Special guests: Tricia Griffith from websleuths and forums for justice, crime analyst Sheryl McCollum, and criminal defense atty Raymond Giudice.
Do we know if Tammi will be on tonight (since she asked him to call tomorrow - but things seem to kind of change with Tammi - a lot - and especially if she has an opportunity to be on air)? Thanks!
  #210  
Old 01-17-2010, 07:42 PM
Kamille's Avatar
Kamille Kamille is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 6,461
While there is some horrendous reporting going on with this case and reporters are not fact checking anything, this article although riddled with errors, mentions the hotel as being on Laureate. Now since we're in the age of internet and getting stories up as quick as possible is key, I have no doubt that a lot of these "reporters" just make up stories based on boards like this and shows like NG. The only reason why I think they may be correct with the hotel in this article is becasue right at the bottom they claim to have contacted the hotel. But then again even then there is misinformation because we know she didn't leave a car seat behind in the room. It is so frustrating that there is no true "reporting" going on in this case and that stories are being "reported" based on rumours on the internet.

Anyway here is the link...

http://www.kens5.com/home/Baby-Gabri...-81782547.html

Johnson contacted her after seeing her babysitter ad on Craigslist and hired her to watch her son on the night of December 21st at the Homegate Studios and Suites on Laureate Drive.

We know that it was not the night of Dec 21st but during midday on Dec 23rd. There was a lot of confusion about that when NG was questioning the babysitter and the reporter obviously picked up on the same confusion.

Employees at Homegate told KENS 5 Johnson booked the room for a week, but left behind a car seat and clothes.

Okay so it might be a stretch to assume that someone actually picked up a phone and called the Homegate on Laureate Dr but they are claiming that they did speak to employees there so perhaps they did? Although the employees that they spoke to were obviously mistaken about what was left in the room. Which is not surprising because I can imagine the rumours that are flying around that hotel amongst the employees. I think it is obvious that they didn't actually speak to the babysitter but took that information from her interview on NG.

Now I wouldn't take just this report as proof of the hotel but for me it is the pictures of the rooms at the two different hotels that makes it appear that it was the one on Laureate.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Kamille For This Useful Post:
  #211  
Old 01-17-2010, 07:46 PM
BeanE BeanE is offline
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 19,172
We don't run back and forth to other sites, saying here what we're going to post, then going and posting it, then coming back here and saying we did it.

It makes us look bad and WS look bad.

May I ask that you please self-edit?

Thank you.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to BeanE For This Useful Post:
  #212  
Old 01-17-2010, 07:49 PM
ella971 ella971 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: N.C.
Posts: 1,616
I have a question... E left the car seat and clothes in the hotel room?
The Following User Says Thank You to ella971 For This Useful Post:
  #213  
Old 01-17-2010, 07:51 PM
DairyGirl's Avatar
DairyGirl DairyGirl is offline
<insert catchy saying here>
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,992
Quote:
Originally Posted by ella971 View Post
I have a question... E left the car seat and clothes in the hotel room?
I don't think so. I heard the car seat was in the car when they found it. I also heard something about a high chair being left in the hotel room but that doesn't make a lot of sense. I did hear she left some baby things in the hotel room.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DairyGirl For This Useful Post:
  #214  
Old 01-17-2010, 07:51 PM
Gypsy Road's Avatar
Gypsy Road Gypsy Road is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,252
I have a question about the GPS. Has Tammi ever explained why she gave Eliz the device? She knew she was leaving, but does she know why EJ was leaving? Sorry if that question has been asked already. I wonder what addresses have been punched into that GPS?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gypsy Road For This Useful Post:
  #215  
Old 01-17-2010, 07:52 PM
katiemadonna katiemadonna is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Sunny So Calif
Posts: 494
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamille View Post
While there is some horrendous reporting going on with this case and reporters are not fact checking anything, this article although riddled with errors, mentions the hotel as being on Laureate. Now since we're in the age of internet and getting stories up as quick as possible is key, I have no doubt that a lot of these "reporters" just make up stories based on boards like this and shows like NG. The only reason why I think they may be correct with the hotel in this article is becasue right at the bottom they claim to have contacted the hotel. But then again even then there is misinformation because we know she didn't leave a car seat behind in the room. It is so frustrating that there is no true "reporting" going on in this case and that stories are being "reported" based on rumours on the internet.

Anyway here is the link...

http://www.kens5.com/home/Baby-Gabri...-81782547.html

Johnson contacted her after seeing her babysitter ad on Craigslist and hired her to watch her son on the night of December 21st at the Homegate Studios and Suites on Laureate Drive.

We know that it was not the night of Dec 21st but during midday on Dec 23rd. There was a lot of confusion about that when NG was questioning the babysitter and the reporter obviously picked up on the same confusion.

Employees at Homegate told KENS 5 Johnson booked the room for a week, but left behind a car seat and clothes.

Okay so it might be a stretch to assume that someone actually picked up a phone and called the Homegate on Laureate Dr but they are claiming that they did speak to employees there so perhaps they did? Although the employees that they spoke to were obviously mistaken about what was left in the room. Which is not surprising because I can imagine the rumours that are flying around that hotel amongst the employees. I think it is obvious that they didn't actually speak to the babysitter but took that information from her interview on NG.

Now I wouldn't take just this report as proof of the hotel but for me it is the pictures of the rooms at the two different hotels that makes it appear that it was the one on Laureate.
Thanks Kamille! I sure wish the press would be more careful with their reporting
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to katiemadonna For This Useful Post:
  #216  
Old 01-17-2010, 07:53 PM
BeanE BeanE is offline
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 19,172
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Road View Post
I have a question about the GPS. Has Tammi ever explained why she gave Eliz the device? She knew she was leaving, but does she know why EJ was leaving? Sorry if that question has been asked already. I wonder what addresses have been punched into that GPS?
Has it been confirmed that Tammi gave the GPS to Eliz?

TIA
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BeanE For This Useful Post:
  #217  
Old 01-17-2010, 07:54 PM
redfish redfish is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 692
Quote:
Originally Posted by ella971 View Post
I have a question... E left the car seat and clothes in the hotel room?
I've seen that reported several different ways. In one report there were clothes and highchair left in the room... In another carseat and clothes left behind... in another car was found behind the motel across from bus station with carseat inside.... so I believe they found a carseat! Somewhere.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to redfish For This Useful Post:
  #218  
Old 01-17-2010, 07:54 PM
Gypsy Road's Avatar
Gypsy Road Gypsy Road is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeanE View Post
Has it been confirmed that Tammi gave the GPS to Eliz?

TIA
For real! Who knows? Good point!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gypsy Road For This Useful Post:
  #219  
Old 01-17-2010, 07:54 PM
redfish redfish is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 692
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeanE View Post
Has it been confirmed that Tammi gave the GPS to Eliz?

TIA
NO. I have not seen that confirmed.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to redfish For This Useful Post:
  #220  
Old 01-17-2010, 07:55 PM
trafficsUP66 trafficsUP66 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: East Coast
Posts: 646
Will check back in later with my fine WS'ers and in the meantime, will be doing some letter writing.

I remember seeing the jail address waaay back, but don't even remember the name of it to look it up. On info overload! If someone could help with this it would be much appreciated! Definitely Bookmarking so I won't miss any posts! TIA!
__________________

Thou shalt not be a victim.
Thou shalt not be a perpetrator.
Above all, thou shalt not be a bystander.
-inscription at the Holocaust Museum in DC
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trafficsUP66 For This Useful Post:
  #221  
Old 01-17-2010, 07:58 PM
Prof's Avatar
Prof Prof is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 3,010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamille View Post
While there is some horrendous reporting going on with this case and reporters are not fact checking anything, this article although riddled with errors, mentions the hotel as being on Laureate. Now since we're in the age of internet and getting stories up as quick as possible is key, I have no doubt that a lot of these "reporters" just make up stories based on boards like this and shows like NG. The only reason why I think they may be correct with the hotel in this article is becasue right at the bottom they claim to have contacted the hotel. But then again even then there is misinformation because we know she didn't leave a car seat behind in the room. It is so frustrating that there is no true "reporting" going on in this case and that stories are being "reported" based on rumours on the internet.

Anyway here is the link...

http://www.kens5.com/home/Baby-Gabri...-81782547.html

Johnson contacted her after seeing her babysitter ad on Craigslist and hired her to watch her son on the night of December 21st at the Homegate Studios and Suites on Laureate Drive.

We know that it was not the night of Dec 21st but during midday on Dec 23rd. There was a lot of confusion about that when NG was questioning the babysitter and the reporter obviously picked up on the same confusion.

Employees at Homegate told KENS 5 Johnson booked the room for a week, but left behind a car seat and clothes.

Okay so it might be a stretch to assume that someone actually picked up a phone and called the Homegate on Laureate Dr but they are claiming that they did speak to employees there so perhaps they did? Although the employees that they spoke to were obviously mistaken about what was left in the room. Which is not surprising because I can imagine the rumours that are flying around that hotel amongst the employees. I think it is obvious that they didn't actually speak to the babysitter but took that information from her interview on NG.

Now I wouldn't take just this report as proof of the hotel but for me it is the pictures of the rooms at the two different hotels that makes it appear that it was the one on Laureate.

Kamille, thank you for helping some of us with this -- I remember when Momtective posted the connection between TS' certification place in SA and the Homegate in SA on San Pedro -- posting Google maps -- I thought she also gave credit to you

Then there was this article http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/149469
in the next day or so

'The nationwide search for a missing 8-month-old Tempe boy has led FBI agents to question employees of a San Antonio organization that oversees the licensing of colon-cleansing practitioners.

The International Association of Colon Hydrotherapists certified Tammi Smith of Scottsdale, who was named a person of interest in the search for Gabriel Johnson."

The boy’s mother, 23-year-old Elizabeth Johnson, was last seen with Gabriel on Dec. 26 at a motel about a block away from the organization’s offices.

“It’s a long shot, but we’re questioning people there to see if there is a connection,” said Kim Hale, commander of investigations for the Tempe Police Department"

LE must have stated that it was a block away

The bedding could be the same now in the San Pedro location -- the pics on that website look fairly old --

The San Antonio media seem to all give the San Pedro address

And that 'horrendous' reporting as you say, could have phoned the wrong Homegate number?

Last edited by Prof; 01-17-2010 at 08:01 PM. Reason: added
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Prof For This Useful Post:
  #222  
Old 01-17-2010, 08:00 PM
passionflower's Avatar
passionflower passionflower is offline
Just 1 tip to find a killer
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: STEELER COUNTRY!
Posts: 24,261
O/T

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipag...r-susan-powell

our TRICIA will be on EST 10 pm.
__________________
Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
Justice for Hailey!!!!
No Justice for Caylee Marie..........
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:
  #223  
Old 01-17-2010, 08:03 PM
jnTexas's Avatar
jnTexas jnTexas is offline
Can't wait for softball and baseball to start :-)
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Splendora, Texas
Posts: 3,349
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof View Post
Kamille, thank you for helping some of us with this -- I remember when Momtective posted the connection between TS' certification place in SA and the Homegate in SA on San Pedro -- posting Google maps -- I thought she also gave credit to you

Then there was this article http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/149469
in the next day or so

'The nationwide search for a missing 8-month-old Tempe boy has led FBI agents to question employees of a San Antonio organization that oversees the licensing of colon-cleansing practitioners.

The International Association of Colon Hydrotherapists certified Tammi Smith of Scottsdale, who was named a person of interest in the search for Gabriel Johnson."

The boy’s mother, 23-year-old Elizabeth Johnson, was last seen with Gabriel on Dec. 26 at a motel about a block away from the organization’s offices.

“It’s a long shot, but we’re questioning people there to see if there is a connection,” said Kim Hale, commander of investigations for the Tempe Police Department"

LE must have stated that it was a block away

The bedding could be the same now in the San Pedro location -- the pics on that website look fairly old --

The San Antonio media seem to all give the San Pedro address

And that 'horrendous' reporting as you say, could have phoned the wrong Homegate number?
maybe that is the hotel she left the car at? Didn't she leave the car at a different hotel than the one she was staying at with Gabe? If so maybe that one is the last one she was seen at.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jnTexas For This Useful Post:
  #224  
Old 01-17-2010, 08:04 PM
redfish redfish is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 692
Forgive me for this cause its off topic but...

I will never forgive NG for giving this looney a forum for her mis information. This is a "goat rope"!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to redfish For This Useful Post:
  #225  
Old 01-17-2010, 08:05 PM
RJA00's Avatar
RJA00 RJA00 is offline
Bring HaLeigh Home !!!
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,195
hows any body asked if the gps belongs to the grandfather ?

we bought are parents gps becouse they travel, flea markets, they travel to tn about 3 or 4 times a year, heck,sometimes when you get of a exit you get turned around and travel 20 mins out of the way to get back on the exit ( at least i have lol)

we got them a gps thought it would be safer for them
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RJA00 For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
adoption, elizabeth johnson, gabriel johnson, levi page show, logan mcqueary, medicine to sleep, nashville, san antonio tx, tammi and jack smith, tempe az

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #5 hoppyfrog Gabriel Johnson 842 01-26-2010 04:52 PM
AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #11 Salem Gabriel Johnson 792 01-17-2010 04:17 PM
AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #10 Salem Gabriel Johnson 784 01-16-2010 05:00 PM
AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #6 Salem Gabriel Johnson 911 01-13-2010 12:08 PM
AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #4 Salem Gabriel Johnson 853 01-10-2010 09:20 PM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:12 AM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!