Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Crimes and Trials > Currently Awaiting Trial

Notices

Currently Awaiting Trial Where the suspects are in jail, awaiting the start of the trial

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2010, 05:23 PM
I'm Back and on My Best Behavior

I am so sick of precious children being thrown away like trash. I am crying. R.I.P. Aveion.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Recovering-Lurker For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2010, 05:23 PM
Banned

A sad sad week! RIP Sweet Baby!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Indiana at Heart For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2010, 05:24 PM

I just had this feeling all along that little Aveion was'nt in the Roanoke River. Ever since I saw the picture on the news or somewhere about how close that dumpster was to the apartment I had this awful feeling.

Aveion may you play and dance with the Angels.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to VaGal For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2010, 05:25 PM
50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176

Was just coming to post charges against Brandon Lockett are now murder.

Keep us posted locals. Can't put on HLN, kiddo is watching his show.

I'm happy they finally found little Aveion. I'm so sorry honey. My heart is happy you can finally be laid to rest with a proper burial.

I kind of feel numb right now. Hasn't sunk in yet.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2010, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recovering-Lurker View Post
I am so sick of precious children being thrown away like trash. I am crying. R.I.P. Aveion.
I am too.This really bothers me.It's so wrong.This poor little child.Rest in peace little one.
Old 01-27-2010, 05:26 PM

G-d, please bless this child.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2010, 05:42 PM

In Memory of Aja D. Johnson:
http://bit.ly/AjaFacebookGroup

In Memory of Ethan Stacy -
http://bit.ly/inmemoryofethan

Old 01-27-2010, 06:07 PM
Retired WS Staff

Michelle Sigona on HLN - talking about how LE had trash company isolate the trash & that's what they were searching.

Mike Galanos talking about how Aveion would have been 3 yo & a birthday party planned at Chuck E. Cheese with his little friends.

Michelle Sigona saying she just got off phone w/ LE & they said no murder charge was filed. (hmmmm)

Mike B. saying LE in no hurry to file charges on either of them.

(paraphrased)
~~ Mother Theresa ~~

Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
Rachel's thread - WS
RachelCookeSearch.org
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Texas Mist For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2010, 06:13 PM
Semper Fi

RIP Aveion
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SuziQ For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2010, 06:13 PM

I feel sick to my stomach and I can't wrap my mind around throwing a baby away in the trash. BL is NOT human...he is not one of us. You have to be totally heartless to do this. I am sobbing here at work and my co-workers know why I'm upset. I was laying in bed this morning when I got off here (WS) at 6am and I was praying that he would be found today. I am hoping someone somewhere will fix a permanent memorial sight so that everyone can be reminded of the evil that's out there and how precious little Aveion's life was cut short too soon. Rest in Peace, little Angel.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to beachlvr0810 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2010, 06:18 PM
Just 1 tip to find a killer

God bless the finders of the people found...........
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2010, 06:19 PM
Bubba's Mommy

Such a cruel, awful way for such a beautiful, precious light to be extinguished! RIP, dear Aveion.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to b4e For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2010, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Mist View Post
Michelle Sigona on HLN - talking about how LE had trash company isolate the trash & that's what they were searching.

Mike Galanos talking about how Aveion would have been 3 yo & a birthday party planned at Chuck E. Cheese with his little friends.

Michelle Sigona saying she just got off phone w/ LE & they said no murder charge was filed. (hmmmm)

Mike B. saying LE in no hurry to file charges on either of them.

(paraphrased)
Roanoke Commonwealth's Attorney Don Caldwell said the grand jury, which will meet Monday, had been scheduled to consider a murder charge against Brandon Lockett. Now that police have discovered a child's body, that may change, Caldwell said.
"If it appears there is additional evidence that can be gathered, we may withhold placing additional charges" until the grand jury meets again in March, Caldwell said.
A search warrant indicates that police are investigating Aveion Lewis' case as a homicide, but no one has been charged with the death.
http://www.roanoke.com/news/breaking/wb/234529
video at link

In Memory of Aja D. Johnson:
http://bit.ly/AjaFacebookGroup

In Memory of Ethan Stacy -
http://bit.ly/inmemoryofethan

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to darlin gal For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2010, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachlvr0810 View Post
I feel sick to my stomach and I can't wrap my mind around throwing a baby away in the trash. BL is NOT human...he is not one of us. You have to be totally heartless to do this. I am sobbing here at work and my co-workers know why I'm upset. I was laying in bed this morning when I got off here (WS) at 6am and I was praying that he would be found today. I am hoping someone somewhere will fix a permanent memorial sight so that everyone can be reminded of the evil that's out there and how precious little Aveion's life was cut short too soon. Rest in Peace, little Angel.

I said that prayer today too beach. I said, Aveion, it is time you give yourself a birthday present. Lead the searchers to you, there is no reason today isn't the day. I felt the utmost confidence and peace when I said it too, not like I was asking, just like saying it is so. God's honest truth, that was my prayer about 1:30-2pm EST.

I'm still kind of numb. I usually don't cry when my son is up, so prolly later after he is asleep. I am however emotionally exhausted now.

RIP Aveion. I'm sad but my heart is soo happy you were found. It's strange. I feel like I want to hug Aveion and swing him around like when you are proud of them. Feels strange.....

a few tears. deep sigh.......
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2010, 06:28 PM
Find Kyron

poor little baby...my heart has yet another crack
Old 01-27-2010, 06:28 PM
Former Member

I'm in no hurry for them to indict. I want the DA to have all his ducks in a row and be damned creative, charging this monster for every possible crime connected with his murder of this beautiful child --- first and foremost being capital murder.

I know I repeat myself here, but that pathetic excuse for a human doesn't deserve to draw breath.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Calliope For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2010, 06:32 PM
Former Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
(snip)

RIP Aveion. I'm sad but my heart is soo happy you were found. It's strange. I feel like I want to hug Aveion and swing him around like when you are proud of them. Feels strange.....
It's not strange at all. I know what you mean. He is finally going to be treated with the dignity that he didn't receive throughout most of his short life. And that monster who killed him will never be a free man again.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Calliope For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2010, 06:37 PM

Thanks Calliope. I was so afraid they weren't going to find him in the landfill. I wouldn't even let the thought get far. I just knew he had to be there.

I too am in no hurry for charges. I want both Brandon AND Morgan locked up. I just noticed the similiarity with the last name.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2010, 06:37 PM
Retired WS Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by darlin gal View Post
Roanoke Commonwealth's Attorney Don Caldwell said the grand jury, which will meet Monday, had been scheduled to consider a murder charge against Brandon Lockett. Now that police have discovered a child's body, that may change, Caldwell said.
"If it appears there is additional evidence that can be gathered, we may withhold placing additional charges" until the grand jury meets again in March, Caldwell said.
A search warrant indicates that police are investigating Aveion Lewis' case as a homicide, but no one has been charged with the death.
http://www.roanoke.com/news/breaking/wb/234529
video at link
Thanks, gal -- looks like wsls reporter(s) jumped the gun - or something....I read (and copied/pasted) that BL had been charged.

ETA: they've updated their info now

I'm glad LE is gonna take their time to build their case against BL - and surely ML -- it's so hard to believe she's completely innocent in seeing that no harm came to Aveion.
~~ Mother Theresa ~~

Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
Rachel's thread - WS
RachelCookeSearch.org

Last edited by Texas Mist; 01-27-2010 at 06:40 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Texas Mist For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2010, 06:42 PM

Bless you, Baby......am going to believe this is a reality.... that you are wrapping Morgan's long blonde hair around your little fingers as she holds you in arms as strong and loving as her mother's......

(to clarify.....not Morgan L)

Last edited by capoly; 01-27-2010 at 06:47 PM.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to capoly For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2010, 07:30 PM
"A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty...."

I am very sad that this child has been found dead.When is this gonna end it seems everyday children who are under whatever the state they live in calls child protective services end up dead.These caseworkers really need to be held accountable for being responsible for giving children back to families that murder them.They should get jail time then maybe they would do their da#m jobs.Judges as well should be jailed when they allow a child to go back to an abusing parent who then murders them or sits back and allows their scumbag boyfriend to abuse and murder a child.

Justice for Travis 5/8/13

Justice For Emma
Stacey Barker - Guilty - Murder 1 - 5/24/11
25 to Life - Sentenced 6/17/11

Justice Denied for Caylee Marie Anthony
July 5,2011
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mikeysmommom For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2010, 07:49 PM

RIP Aveion
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to A_Closer_Look For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2010, 07:50 PM

Now that Aveions body has been found, I would think this would mean grounds for immediate termination of parental rights for Morgans 3 living children and would allow the state to immediately take custody of the baby she is rumored to be pregnant with once the child is born. (as well as Brandon, but thats a given, imo).

NO MORE CHANCES FOR MORGAN LOCKETT.

I'm also thinking, since Aveion was placed in Foster care rather than with a capable member of Morgans family, CPS found them 'unsuitable' for some reason. I would think, the two children which were fathered by Brandon would be placed in Foster care and then placed for adoption, while the 4 year old would possibly go to her biological father. (Her name was released in one of the media articles, but for the sake of the child I will not use it or her initials here.)

Initially, I thought the male Wards, that are uncles of Aveion, were Morgans brothers, but I see they are brothers inlaw, so obviously not being blood relatives and only related through marriage. They would have had little if any input while Aveion was in foster care. Morgan is CW's sister, the wife.......

My apologies if the timing is harsh, but the children come first.......

Last edited by Cubby; 01-27-2010 at 07:53 PM.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2010, 08:02 PM
WS Moderator

I know I'm supposed to be happy that they found Aveion, and I am. But, in the trash!

I can't get over a human being who would not only kill a poor innocent child, but to then dispose of them in a trash bin?!

Who are these people and where do they come from? How could they do such a horrible, horrible thing?

Bless this little child and those who loved him.

No one will ever hurt you again little buddy. Sweet dreams.

fran
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to fran For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2010, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by capoly View Post
Bless you, Baby......am going to believe this is a reality.... that you are wrapping Morgan's long blonde hair around your little fingers as she holds you in arms as strong and loving as her mother's......

(to clarify.....not Morgan L)

What a beautiful thought. I knew exactly who you meant. I don't think anyone would confuse that. It was almost like they need to find me first, and I am gonna send them to find you next Aveion.

I'm barely able to see through my tears. (fortunately my little guy is upstairs right now).

I'm thinking, there is probably little to no money to bury Aveion. I wonder what is gonna happen with that.........
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread