Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Crimes and Trials > Trials > Gabriel Johnson

Notices

Gabriel Johnson 8 Months old MISSING!

Old 06-14-2010, 12:39 PM
Banned

I didn't realize there are (2) Victoria,Tx.'s....If LE said it pinged as if she were heading toward Mexico, then that would be the Victoria,TX. to the Southeast of San Antonio. To me, that's not even in the direction of Mexico. The other Victoria,Tx. is due North/Northeast of San Antonio....going through Austin/Waco. Which might seem logical if the bus lines took her through the route of Austin/Waco. But we don't know how the bus was routed for that trip to FL.

Last edited by kappy50; 06-14-2010 at 12:45 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to kappy50 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2010, 08:37 PM
Banned

Based on my question to AZ...WHY is the FBI NOT involved....Maybe it has something to do with the different states ...I dunno....
Old 06-17-2010, 04:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kappy50 View Post
Based on my question to AZ...WHY is the FBI NOT involved....Maybe it has something to do with the different states ...I dunno....
I thought the latest is that the FBI IS involved and giving 1 last look at the missing case? Do you know BeanE?
Old 06-17-2010, 11:05 AM

Just out of curiosity, since it keeps coming up, has it ever been confirmed that EJ really did place her CL ads, since the ads do sound like TPS wrote them?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to artsy1 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2010, 06:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by noopy View Post
I thought the latest is that the FBI IS involved and giving 1 last look at the missing case? Do you know BeanE?
noop...They may now be involved. It's been so long ago that it seemed it was addressed. I just haven't seen any update in regards to this. I could certainly be wrong. I hope I am.
Old 06-17-2010, 09:55 PM

Quote:
noop...They may now be involved. It's been so long ago that it seemed it was addressed. I just haven't seen any update in regards to this. I could certainly be wrong. I hope I am.
I am pretty sure FBI is involved as of right now. However, I understand all the leads have been dead ends.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to noopy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2010, 11:08 PM
Banned

Since Mr. Gamble has had to leave the case, might there be another PI involved and we just don't know who it is ??? Gosh, I sure hope so......
Old 06-22-2010, 07:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
I didn't realize there are (2) Victoria,Tx.'s....If LE said it pinged as if she were heading toward Mexico, then that would be the Victoria,TX. to the Southeast of San Antonio. To me, that's not even in the direction of Mexico. The other Victoria,Tx. is due North/Northeast of San Antonio....going through Austin/Waco. Which might seem logical if the bus lines took her through the route of Austin/Waco. But we don't know how the bus was routed for that trip to FL.
You know, I saw on another forum page about cell phone pings, and there was a poster that stated her cell phone bill showed a ping in an area 45 miles away from where she even was. So I know LE knows more than me, but I do think the pings are important. Was the ping on the phone she had on her when she was arrested? I can't remember.... Still trying to figure out why she had so many dog gone phones to begin with...
Old 06-22-2010, 09:25 PM

Quote:
You know, I saw on another forum page about cell phone pings, and there was a poster that stated her cell phone bill showed a ping in an area 45 miles away from where she even was. So I know LE knows more than me, but I do think the pings are important. Was the ping on the phone she had on her when she was arrested? I can't remember.... Still trying to figure out why she had so many dog gone phones to begin with...
i think because she has mental issues...

my guess is all those pings prob ended up as dead ends after LE checked them out, that's why nothing more was said.i don't really understand the whole "pinging" thing, i read on here that a ping could show up far away if the network was busy, but doesn't mean the phone is actually that far away?
Old 06-22-2010, 09:32 PM

Quote:

my guess is all those pings prob ended up as dead ends after LE checked them out, that's why nothing more was said.i don't really understand the whole "pinging" thing, i read on here that a ping could show up far away if the network was busy, but doesn't mean the phone is actually that far away?
BBM

Yup, a phone could be far away from the cell tower where it pings.
Old 06-22-2010, 09:39 PM
Inactive

Quote:
It was a new phone, kap.
The Following User Says Thank You to BeanE For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2010, 09:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeanE View Post
It was a new phone, kap.
on her person when she was arrested ?
Old 06-23-2010, 12:04 AM
Inactive

Quote:
on her person when she was arrested ?
I don't recall if it was reported to be on her person or among her belongings.
Old 06-23-2010, 10:31 PM
Banned

Quote:

I don't understand the whole pinging thing as well..however, if, it pinged in or near any of the two Victoria,TX's, that is important..and more importantly,when did it ping...just on the 27th as TPS said...
Old 06-23-2010, 10:50 PM

Instead of looking at individual cell phones I wonder if they looked at all of the pings from the cell tower closest to the park on 27th? Now that would be a list I would love to see.
The Following User Says Thank You to Litlred For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2010, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litlred View Post
Instead of looking at individual cell phones I wonder if they looked at all of the pings from the cell tower closest to the park on 27th? Now that would be a list I would love to see.
I want more than "thanks" button on this. Like, 5 stars or something.

Gabriel Johnson and Sylar Newton. Come home safely Gabriel Johnson! RIP Sweet Sylar.
Old 06-24-2010, 01:52 PM

I know this has been addressed before, but I have found conflicting information. Where do we positively know that Gabriel was on December 17?
Old 06-25-2010, 03:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by artsy1 View Post
I know this has been addressed before, but I have found conflicting information. Where do we positively know that Gabriel was on December 17?
Wasn't he w/ TPS & JS ?
Old 06-25-2010, 04:17 PM
Banned

since LM is back in AZ, do we know if he still has his attorney?
Old 06-25-2010, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Wasn't he w/ TPS & JS ?
Well, I thought he was, but the way I was reading the case calendar now, I'm a little confused.

ETA: The reference to TayJay having him seems to be gone.
Old 06-25-2010, 09:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Well, I thought he was, but the way I was reading the case calendar now, I'm a little confused.

The calender just says EJ went to court, and I belive, trying to remember, TPS took her.I could be wrong...now where GB was as a definate...my assumption was with TPS"s cool husband or someone else. Honestly, I guess we really don't know who GB was that day to be honest....

Last edited by JBean; 06-30-2010 at 12:18 PM. Reason: fix broken quote
Old 06-25-2010, 09:28 PM
Banned

All descriptions are of a Hispanic male, but again, keep in mind that there's currently no ID and interview to confirm for sure.

I ain't real good about copy/paste..but this had been answered by missing Gabe's family awhile back...to me, no HG, no couple...but there was someone who arrived with EJ the MOMENT she got to SA...JMO...
Old 06-26-2010, 04:17 AM
Inactive

Quote:

I bet it got broken when the calendar got fixed. Should be Dec 9 to Dec 18. If it's gone, somebody gets to fill it back in
Old 06-26-2010, 04:19 PM
Banned

Can a cell phone ping be traced, say within an hour or so ???
Old 06-29-2010, 09:49 PM

Can anyone help me with this? I saw a video or a news report where TPS said EJ's grandmother talked to EJ about or said would help her adopt Gabriel out, but that was either while EJ was pregnant or when Gabriel was first born. Something along those lines. Does anyone remember this? I can not find it anywhere.