Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Crimes and Trials > Currently Awaiting Trial

Notices

Currently Awaiting Trial Where the suspects are in jail, awaiting the start of the trial

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2010, 05:18 PM

..she paid the child's mothers first and last months rent on her duplex apt...
The Following User Says Thank You to joybell For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2010, 05:19 PM

There is a Patrick Donegan who lives on Turkey Creek Rd. It is right around the corner and down the road a bit from the house on State Road 60. One of the names used in this case used his address as her own. I'd have to go back to see which one it was. They have a lot of property there. Enough to store a lot of cars, a boat, whatever. Patrick Donegan is old enough to be Dorice Donegan Moore's father. Don't know if he is, but his address is involved with the whole mess. I haven't taken a drive by there. Kind of far and I don't think I could make it before dark anyways. But it could be a place where she might go. There is also the Stevenson St house in Plant City. And there is always back with the ex-husband as a possibility, though if he dropped her as a friend, hopefully he's not going to let her back in the house. I'll put money on the assumption that the police most likely know right where she is.
The Following User Says Thank You to Susan1 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2010, 05:19 PM

....ok Frances donegan is DM's mother and linda is the sister...
The Following User Says Thank You to joybell For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2010, 05:27 PM

Brought forward from Thread 3, #707
ibminnesota

Patrick & Linda Donegan?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From Hillsborough County Property Appraiser:

DONEGAN PATRICK F AND LINDA L
Their mailing address is: PO Box 429, Durant FL 33530

From All About Cellular owner business filing:
Donegan, Dorice
PO Box 429 Durant, FL 33530

On 7/22/04, Dee Moore aka Dorice Donegan forms American Service Professionals, LLC
Registered Agent is Rena Kinsinger 8704 South Turkey Creek Rd, Plant City FL 33563
Old 01-31-2010, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue mermaid View Post
Ok, so I go look up Linda Donegan again (I had started on this a while back but got sidetracked - imagine that! lol)

Linda is married to Dennis Donegan- he is 65ish. On intelius, there is an associated name- Constance Marie Donegan.

This is interesting.

Just starting to look into it. Investigating the case said we were missing something. Maybe we need to look at DMoore's roots? Anybody got anything to share?

ETA: Constance Marie is close in age to Dennis. First wife maybe?
Investigatingthecase also said to look at the lawyer and the answers would be found. I wish I knew more about DM's roots. I don't have a clue, except that she attended high school in Plant City, and that she's lived here for most or all of her adult life too. I don't know. I can't wait for more details to emerge to give us something else to check out!! LOL
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tigergal71 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2010, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joybell View Post
...that was the mother of abraham son that she offered to buy the house for...remember it was $200,000...and the mother refused and contacted LE...
I'm so glad to know that she had enough integrity not to be manipulated by DM. I'm sure her first thought was finding out if something had happened to AS. Kudos to her for being among the HONEST ones!!!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tigergal71 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2010, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigergal71 View Post
Investigatingthecase also said to look at the lawyer and the answers would be found. I wish I knew more about DM's roots. I don't have a clue, except that she attended high school in Plant City, and that she's lived here for most or all of her adult life too. I don't know. I can't wait for more details to emerge to give us something else to check out!! LOL
At the time he had said that, the only lawyer who was in the media was Howard Stitzel who said he spoke to Abraham in October 2009, 3 months ago, and Abraham was fine. Since Abraham was found underneath a cement slab that the media said was laid 6 months ago, I'm assuming he was referring to Stitzel. It would appear that he is not the only lawyer who has taken advantage of Abraham from what was unearthed here, but he was the one saying he was the last one to talk to Abraham.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Susan1 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2010, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan1 View Post
There is a Patrick Donegan who lives on Turkey Creek Rd. It is right around the corner and down the road a bit from the house on State Road 60. One of the names used in this case used his address as her own. I'd have to go back to see which one it was. They have a lot of property there. Enough to store a lot of cars, a boat, whatever. Patrick Donegan is old enough to be Dorice Donegan Moore's father. Don't know if he is, but his address is involved with the whole mess. I haven't taken a drive by there. Kind of far and I don't think I could make it before dark anyways. But it could be a place where she might go. There is also the Stevenson St house in Plant City. And there is always back with the ex-husband as a possibility, though if he dropped her as a friend, hopefully he's not going to let her back in the house. I'll put money on the assumption that the police most likely know right where she is.
I'm pretty sure ex-husband isn't an option. I know for a fact he has had a girlfriend for a long time, and not entirely sure if they live together, but i know she counted his son as one of her own children. I'm pretty sure he & DM got along when it came to their son, but I'm pretty sure they've not been a couple for a long time prior to the time they divorced. Not 100% on that, but sure enough to post it as my thought.
PM me the addresses if you want to, and I'll take a spin by them tomorrow. And now that you mention it, I know she grew up in Turkey Creek area, so that very well could be her place.

Last edited by tigergal71; 01-31-2010 at 05:45 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tigergal71 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2010, 05:44 PM

Quote:
At the time he had said that, the only lawyer who was in the media was Howard Stitzel who said he spoke to Abraham in October 2009, 3 months ago, and Abraham was fine. Since Abraham was found underneath a cement slab that the media said was laid 6 months ago, I'm assuming he was referring to Stitzel. It would appear that he is not the only lawyer who has taken advantage of Abraham from what was unearthed here, but he was the one saying he was the last one to talk to Abraham.
We are on the SAME PAGE about that one....At the time I read that comment from Investigatingthecase, Stitzel is who I figured he meant.....As I stated in an earlier post, Stitzel's up to his neck in this, because it's now obvious he gave an untruthful account of his last contact with Abraham. That to me is enough to incriminate himself in this case!!! So we are pretty much certain that DM, Stitzel are tied to the disappearance. I think Shar is too, but I have a very strong feeling that Shar Krasniqi is working with police to incriminate his buddies in hopes of getting a really sweet plea deal. Why else would police not be calling him a POI along with DM, and why nearly NO MENTION of him in the media, except when talking about him owning that property??
Just my gut, although I could be way off....
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tigergal71 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2010, 05:44 PM

The Linda on DM's Facebook is Linda J and married to Dennis, not Linda L married to Patrick.

So there must be a different relationship with the FB friend Linda. As if this were not all confusing enough.

Last edited by blue mermaid; 01-31-2010 at 05:46 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blue mermaid For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2010, 06:56 PM
http://thewaronwomen.org

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue mermaid View Post
Ok, so I go look up Linda Donegan again (I had started on this a while back but got sidetracked - imagine that! lol)

Linda is married to Dennis Donegan- he is 65ish. On intelius, there is an associated name- Constance Marie Donegan.

This is interesting.

Just starting to look into it. Investigating the case said we were missing something. Maybe we need to look at DMoore's roots? Anybody got anything to share?

ETA: Constance Marie is close in age to Dennis. First wife maybe?
she is def. related to the linda/patrick donegan. she used their address as hers and i think in some of the docs filed under linda it references her mobile home.

can you pm me the fb/ms links you have, i'd like to look.

concerning investigating and the mention of follow the lawyer i assumed he was either refering to stitzel or cedric. i dont think his statement had any relation to what was in the media though.
Old 01-31-2010, 07:01 PM

Quote:
PM me the addresses if you want to, and I'll take a spin by them tomorrow. And now that you mention it, I know she grew up in Turkey Creek area, so that very well could be her place.
I actually did drive by and took a picture. Have you ever seen her place before? There is a tan house behind the mailbox with that # on it. But there is also a driveway that goes off behind the house. There were quite a few vehicles there, but I didn't see a Hummer or a corvette. If you'd recognize the house, I can e-mail you the picture. I don't have a clue on how to post pictures on this site.
But do not post your e-mail on this open forum.

Last edited by Susan1; 01-31-2010 at 07:02 PM.
Old 01-31-2010, 07:31 PM

Quote:
I actually did drive by and took a picture. Have you ever seen her place before? There is a tan house behind the mailbox with that # on it. But there is also a driveway that goes off behind the house. There were quite a few vehicles there, but I didn't see a Hummer or a corvette. If you'd recognize the house, I can e-mail you the picture. I don't have a clue on how to post pictures on this site.
But do not post your e-mail on this open forum.
I haven't seen it before....Is there a garage at the residence? I'd think if she were staying with them, that the vehicles would be someplace out of view. Just my thoughts. There is an "insert image" icon up above (the one that looks like mountains on a yellow background) that you can post pics with. I'm going to go by there sometime tomorrow or Tues and just drive by.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tigergal71 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2010, 07:38 PM

The mountain icon wants a URL and I don't have a URL. It is on my computer. Oh, well. There seemed to be a carport out back. And a lot of cars.
Old 01-31-2010, 07:49 PM

House on Turkey Creek Rd., behind the mailbox reading 8704.

Last edited by Susan1; 01-31-2010 at 07:56 PM.
Old 01-31-2010, 07:54 PM

I had to put it into my private album and then transfer it here. Thanks for the help on the mountain icon. Couldn't have done it without you. I also drove by the house on St. Rd. 60. 2 Sheriff's cars there and one news station van. Tried to read that little metal sign that was a topic of conversation earlier, but it was too dark.

Last edited by Susan1; 01-31-2010 at 07:55 PM.
Old 01-31-2010, 07:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLMcKenna83 View Post
A 5 foot deep hole is no easy task to dig.. It would tear your hands apart if you didn't wear gloves..
It would take quite a while to dig even if it were more than one person...
And then... you would have to fill the hole back in after... The hole took at least several hours and some hard labor.. There definitely has to be more than one person involved in at least the disposal of Abraham's remains.
Quote:
I pray that isn't the case. I knew him well many years ago. (approx 20 years) He was one of the sweetest guys you'd ever want to meet. Just a good ole country boy. I really do hope he wouldn't allow her to manipulate him in such a way. Course, I guess it's always possible too, that they could have lied about the reason for a hole. I know growing up here in the "country", we always used to dig really deep holes and bury trash. Course, with all her dealings over the last year or so, hopefully no one is that naive. I can't imagine how things much to have looked to those who were in close contact with her and her associates.
(bbm) I don't disagree it would have taken some real time and effort to prepare a 5' hole my only point was that none of this activity would have aroused suspicion nor have really needed to be concealed as--up til the actual transporting and lowering of the body itself from a distance or to the casual observer it could have all very easily have passed for pre-patio excavation, kwim? No eyebrows would've been raised either even if equipment were being used in the evening, or after workmen left. I'm just saying all of the activity leading up to would have appeared "normal" beforehand, and again as soon as body's in and the first shovels of dirt are covering the body, there would have been little to alert or raise red flags to most onlookers or passersby--particularly in the rear of the house. JMO

Last edited by kiki the parrot; 01-31-2010 at 07:56 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kiki the parrot For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2010, 08:04 PM

This case is complicated! I have been reading almost all day about it.
I am amazed at how great you guys are!!!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to redsky For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2010, 08:39 PM

Quote:
I had to put it into my private album and then transfer it here. Thanks for the help on the mountain icon. Couldn't have done it without you. I also drove by the house on St. Rd. 60. 2 Sheriff's cars there and one news station van. Tried to read that little metal sign that was a topic of conversation earlier, but it was too dark.
Oh you are welcome
So you drove by tonight close to dark and there was a news van? Wonder if there is any NEW developments, or if they were just working on their story for tonight's news. Did you notice which station's van it was?
Didn't someone post a pic of the little metal sign? Didn't it list Stitzel's business info? (Phone numbers and name of his company, etc) I seem to remember someone posting it and listing what it said.....or is it a different sign you speak of?
The Following User Says Thank You to tigergal71 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2010, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiki the parrot View Post
(bbm) I don't disagree it would have taken some real time and effort to prepare a 5' hole my only point was that none of this activity would have aroused suspicion nor have really needed to be concealed as--up til the actual transporting and lowering of the body itself from a distance or to the casual observer it could have all very easily have passed for pre-patio excavation, kwim? No eyebrows would've been raised either even if equipment were being used in the evening, or after workmen left. I'm just saying all of the activity leading up to would have appeared "normal" beforehand, and again as soon as body's in and the first shovels of dirt are covering the body, there would have been little to alert or raise red flags to most onlookers or passersby--particularly in the rear of the house. JMO
you are probably right on that. but i would think if anyone DID see anything, they have since told LE.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tigergal71 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2010, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Oh you are welcome
So you drove by tonight close to dark and there was a news van? Wonder if there is any NEW developments, or if they were just working on their story for tonight's news. Did you notice which station's van it was?
Didn't someone post a pic of the little metal sign? Didn't it list Stitzel's business info? (Phone numbers and name of his company, etc) I seem to remember someone posting it and listing what it said.....or is it a different sign you speak of?
I didn't see which station it was. Just a white van with that little thing they lift the camera on top of the van.
There was a sign that showed Stitzel's info. But the sign I was talking about is a small metal sign between the trailer and the tan house. It looks like a neighborhood watch sign or one of those signs that tell you not to dig because there are wires below. Couldn't really tell which because by the time we got there it was just too dark to read it. They had tried blowing up the picture to try to read it to no avail. I think they settled on that it was a neighborhood watch sign. That would make sense as there was a neighborhood watch sign around the corner on Farkas Rd. I guess it wasn't as good a neighborhood watch program as it could have been given the circumstances.
Old 01-31-2010, 09:48 PM

MY GOSH YOU GUYS!! I JUST SAW THIS AS DECEASED! I have a tear on my cheek now. Nooo, Abraham, I thought you were in like Hawaii...better go and read the whole thread.

Last edited by Danaya; 01-31-2010 at 10:07 PM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Danaya For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2010, 10:30 PM
Banned

Lawyers

Quote:
Everyone do your research on the lawyer and I think the questions you have may be anwsered!!
Attorney Howard Stitzel doesn't work or live in house where he placed his attorney sign. The hanging shingle with a phone number missing the area code and ending in AMP (American Medical Professionals).

Howard goes home at night to his house at 4205 W Keysville Rd, Plant City (he's listed as sole owner/property tax records are sent to this address in his name).

He goes to work at 206 N Collins St in Plant City. Stitzel and Byrd did transfered the property deed of their law practice to the Stitzel Property Group a few months ago. Hillsborough Property Records confirm this.

OTHER ATTORNEY'S:

David H.Barnhill/Partner with Byrd/Firm represented AS

D. Howard Stitzel III, Formerly partner with Byrd/Attorney for AS

Johnnie B. Byrd, Jr/Attorney for AS

Cedric Eugene Lewis/License Suspended

Reginald D. Hicks/Attorney for AS

Willie E. Gary/Attorney for AS

James C. Valenti/Appellate Attorney for AS

Barbara W. Davis/Appellate Attorney for AS/withdrew after briefing

"I didn't know there was such dirty, evil people on this earth, but I really know now," Abraham's mother said. "I'm so hurt.
I've been praying about it. God is the only one who can bring out the truth and give me strength."

Last edited by Iminuru; 01-31-2010 at 10:33 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Iminuru For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2010, 10:35 PM
Until they all come home

Quote:
Originally Posted by joybell View Post
...James Moore...dm ex-husband is a equipment operator....could it be?....no they can't be that STUPID..
hahaha oh yes they can be and have been

it wouldn't surprise me in the least!
Old 01-31-2010, 10:37 PM

http://www.baynews9.com/content/36/2...ry+winner+case

Video may provide insight in dead lottery winner case

BAY AREA (Bay News 9) -- A video obtained by Bay News 9's news partners at The Ledger shows what could be the last images of Abraham Shakespeare alive.

Investigators have not yet made an arrest in the murder of the lottery winner, whose remains were found at a Plant City home Thursday
The video raises questions about the person of interest investigators are looking at in the case. more.......................

Some people may consider me crazy, I say I'm just inspired.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sleuthster For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread