Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old

Notices

Caylee Anthony 2 years old Not reported missing for a month after she was last seen.

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2010, 04:03 PM
ROCKIN!

2010.02.16 Document Release

Doc dump coming tomorrow... Think it's the WFTV and maybe WESH duct tape footage, not sure what else will be in there if anything. I'll get copies.

Just wanted to let ya'll know!

ETA: Here is the file with all pics and docs, pics are full resolution. It's 498 MB, so not everyone will want this.

http://www.filedropper.com/131135

To download, click on the "Download This File" button (screenshot below), it will have a Captcha box and ask you to type in a few letters/numbers. No need to sign up.

"This pretense of ignorance is getting old." - JA

Last edited by Muzikman; 02-16-2010 at 12:59 PM. Reason: Added link to picture file
The Following 165 Users Say Thank You to Muzikman For This Useful Post:
1SweetNov, 2goldfish, 3doglady, Angel4u2Whisper2, A_News_Junkie, beach, BeanE, Bforster, BondJamesBond, Bree0372, Bttrcookie3, butterfly1978, byo, Capri, CarolinaMoon, carrie, Cat13067, cecybeans, Cherry Baby, Chiquita71, christee, cleo612, cloud9, coco puff, Coldpizza, Curious Me, cyndimb, darnudes, DAWN TREADER, Dear Prudence, debloree, denjet, Dihan, dizzylou, DogMom2JoeAndWillie, DolphinsByTheSea, Dutchie Treat, everyoneneedsavoice, ExpectingUnicorns, FaerieB, flourish, FORDANIEL, Frigga, GarAndTeed, gogrannypop, Harmony2, headndownstream, heartfortruth, HOTNTX, Illinois2, illinoismom, Insomnia Momma, ishouldbworking, Itsy, J. Brannagh, jai-yen, jamiect, JBean, Jenny60123, jmfstl, jnTexas, john's mom, Jolynna, Jomo, JSV, Just Jayla, kaRN, Kathy1964, KenoshaKid, Kimster, kushka, LaLaw2000, LambChop, ldh, ledwards, lee3, Leila, lisalei321, littlemisslegal, logicalgirl, LolaMoon08, luv, Mackenzie, Macushla, Mamabear1963, Marina2, merker, MidAtlanticNative, missyjane77, mitzi, Moggie, mom2chloe, mommyofthreekidz5, momtective, Mumsy, my2sense, mydailyopinions, Mystic, MysticOne, mysticrose, nachomama, Nana46, Noddy, Nore, nums24, nyvictoria, Oakley, okiedokietoo, Omachka, OneLostGrl, OnlineInstructor, panama, passionflower, Patty G, QB., QueenD, RainyGirl, Reagan, RR0004, sadyjade, SallyLu, Sammiejam, sarah7855, sc2714, scorpion1110, SevenSeas, ShadowGal, sjs323, sleutherontheside, SleuthyMama, Snaz, Sooner Fan#1, spqr, spyhouston, Star12, static, Steely Dan, stephr, suepitzl, sumbunny, Sun, sunsetbeach, SuziQ, TakeNote, TakingALook, TallCoolOne, tankgirl, teedie2, tekilla, TexasLil, The World According, TheMeaningOfItAll, ThommyMac, TigerBalm, Tiki, tiredofthis, TorisMom003, Trapshooter, trusttheping, Tulessa, watcher9, watchinginky, Woe.be.gone, wonders, ~Lisa~
Old 02-16-2010, 03:56 AM
Inactive

16 FEB 2010 - New Docs to be released

I sure hope Muzikman is able to get his hands on the new docs.

Waiting anxiously for their release and wondering what is going to be included.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to darnudes For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2010, 07:56 AM
Inactive

Crock pot of chili, fresh pot of coffee, dozen freshly baked muffins, box of microwave popcorn, box of SnoCaps, bag of Twizzlers, jar of sunflower seeds, case of Diet Pepsi with Lime, phone number for Quiznos, case of Depends -

I'm ready!
The Following 100 Users Say Thank You to BeanE For This Useful Post:
2goldfish, 2XL, 3doglady, Amity, Anais, Angel4u2Whisper2, baxtermaster, Bforster, bogeygal, Brattigirle, Bree0372, Bttrcookie3, byo, Capri, CarolinaMoon, Cat13067, cc81, cecybeans, chefmom, Chiquita71, christee, cleo612, cloud9, coco puff, Coldpizza, Curious Me, cyberborg, denjet, Dihan, dizzylou, EgyptNug, erma285, everyoneneedsavoice, ExpectingUnicorns, flourish, gelfie68, goldie finch, HOTNTX, illinoismom, Insomnia Momma, Intermezzo, J. Brannagh, JDzWife, Jenny60123, jnTexas, Jolynna, JSV, kaRN, kashell, Kathy1964, LambChop, LancelotLink, Leila, lisalei321, littlemisslegal, LiveLaughLuv, logicalgirl, miss plum, mitzi, Moggie, mommyofthreekidz5, momtective, Mumsy, Muzikman, my2sense, mydailyopinions, nanny1, nyvictoria, octobermoon, OneLostGrl, Phumi, PMLsmom, quadlatte, RainyGirl, RR0004, SallyLu, Sara Barracuda, sc2714, scorpion1110, scout35, SevenSeas, ShadowGal, SleuthyMama, Soju, Sooner Fan#1, STEADFAST, SuziQ, SWEETSPYRIT, TakeNote, teedie2, TGIRecovered, TorisMom003, TotallyObsessed, Trapshooter, tripleC, trusttheping, watcher9, watchinginky, Whyamisointerested, wonders
Old 02-16-2010, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beane View Post
crock pot of chili, fresh pot of coffee, dozen freshly baked muffins, box of microwave popcorn, box of snocaps, bag of twizzlers, jar of sunflower seeds, case of diet pepsi with lime, phone number for quiznos, case of depends -

i'm ready!
lol!!!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Anais For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2010, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeanE View Post
Crock pot of chili, fresh pot of coffee, dozen freshly baked muffins, box of microwave popcorn, box of SnoCaps, bag of Twizzlers, jar of sunflower seeds, case of Diet Pepsi with Lime, phone number for Quiznos, case of Depends -

I'm ready!
I spit my coffee this morning when I read your post!!! Thanks for starting my day with a laugh!!!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bforster For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2010, 08:45 AM
Takin' it one day at a time

Talking

Quote:

I'm ready!

BeanE, you are too much, I busted out laughing!!! People here at work already think I'm crazy, laughing hysterically confirms it for them.
Old 02-16-2010, 08:47 AM

Quote:

I'm ready!
BBM :smiley4:

Well I have my coffee ready :smiliecup: but I am taking it to the Office with me this morning.....
I hope to be back in time read the thread ... or else it will take me all night to catch up

--------------------------------------------------
"There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

--Niccolo Machiavelli"
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Intermezzo For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2010, 08:50 AM
Inactive

BEAN E You are my favorite...too funny!!!!

I feel like a kid on Christmas eve...anticipation. Do you remember that old Carly Simon song and the Heinz ketchup commercial? LOL!!!
Imagine how long they waited for updates before the internet and Muzikman....uphill..both ways.

Last edited by The World According; 02-16-2010 at 09:11 AM.
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to The World According For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2010, 09:03 AM

Prosecutors release more evidence in Casey Anthony case today

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,6521451.story

"Included in the newly released evidence are dozens of investigative photographs. Photographed items include: a syringe, a Gatorade bottle and car seat."
from the article
Old 02-16-2010, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by QB. View Post
Prosecutors release more evidence in Casey Anthony case today

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,6521451.story

"Included in the newly released evidence are dozens of investigative photographs. Photographed items include: a syringe, a Gatorade bottle and car seat."
from the article
Pictures up here.
Old 02-16-2010, 09:15 AM
Just Us for Caylee Marie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWG View Post
Pictures up here.
Oh my! Look at pics 14 and 16, what is flourescing (SP?) there? Looks like a blood stain to my untrained eyes.

"I just have to ask you, how does one human being do this to another, let alone do it to their Mother?" Bill Shaeffer
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jenny60123 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2010, 09:17 AM

Is that the carseat that is lighting up?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~ Amy ~ For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2010, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ Amy ~ View Post
Looks like it to me.
Would any other substance other than blood and bodily fluids show up with that type of testing? Does anyone know?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mydailyopinions For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2010, 09:19 AM

Oh my...........

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthr...n+lisa+tackett

Alan and Lisa Tackett. Murdered, March 2008. Sweet Justice, 2012
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2010, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ Amy ~ View Post
Yes, but it looks like they did some testing on something that was negative...pic #37 shows a control (H20) strip next two two test strips that are the same: Q240.1.1. and Q238.1.

Is there an easily accessible list of evidence numbers?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2010, 09:21 AM

I wonder what significance the doll plays in this set of photos...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mydailyopinions For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2010, 09:22 AM

What do the pH strips indicate?
Old 02-16-2010, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
Yes, but it looks like they did some testing on something that was negative...pic #37 shows a control (H20) strip next two two test strips that are the same: Q240.1.1. and Q238.1.

Is there an easily accessible list of evidence numbers?
Quoting myself..Those are pH strips which they must have dipped from that vial (what is that?) or the gatorade bottle and found it to have a neutral pH?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2010, 09:23 AM
Seriously! Ancient Aliens!

I am wondering the significance of the dolls photographed. One even shows the date of manufacture to be 2000. That can't be Caylee's "Mama" doll, can it? Would KC have gotten such a doll at that age? And, why show the other doll? I am almost afraid to ask.

It Was Ancient Aliens!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to chefmom For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2010, 09:25 AM

The more documents that gets released the sadder this case gets.
Old 02-16-2010, 09:26 AM
One Mad Taxpayer

A picture's worth 1000 words.

I hear the prosecution saying, "You wanna rumble? Let's rumble."

If that's blood or body fluids showing up on those car seat straps and whatever lone piece of material/tape that is, I am sick. I hope she pays dearly for what she did to that innocent beautiful child. And the syringe...well, you can read about it, but seeing it with its packaging and being reminded in the Sentinel article that it contained chloroform....

"Furthermore, the statements are highly relevant, specifically regarding demonstrating conciousness of guilt. Moreover, the probative value of the statements is not outweighed by their prejudicial effect."
-Chief Judge Belvin Perry, March 18, 2011

Please read Websleuths Terms Of Service, Short Version
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65793

Last edited by ShadowGal; 02-16-2010 at 09:29 AM.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ShadowGal For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2010, 09:27 AM

Could she have give her something while strapped in the carseat that made her vomit? Would vomit light up...I would think so?
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2010, 09:29 AM

"also included are documents from the FBI Laboratory's Chemistry Unit, and several previously released items, including Casey Anthony's employee wage information and Orange County Sheriff's Office reports"

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...1.story?page=2

Hopefully this will explain all the photos!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mydailyopinions For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2010, 09:30 AM
Listening to my gut

I can't say it enuf. You rock MM.
Old 02-16-2010, 09:31 AM

I think that I am going to need to find an identifying list of inventory numbers. IMO, the label on that Gatorade bottle sure doesn't look weathered.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sun For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread