Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old

Notices

Caylee Anthony 2 years old Not reported missing for a month after she was last seen.

Old 02-27-2010, 06:16 PM
WS Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Jayla View Post
You are right, and that's the point-If RK had been somewhere he should not have been, his supervisor and co-workers would have told police that. He was assigned to that area, so it would be extremely coincidental if he not only was assigned there, but his girlfriend also told him to look/sent him there, and only about a month after KC was first jailed.
Plus if KC had told JB in July about the location why would he wait until November to have someone look for the remains. CA, in her depo, mentioned that her neighbor worked with RK. But this person may have worked for the county not necessarily directly with RK. I just don't see KC spilling the beans so early in the game. She was waiting to get bonded out. Why would she say anything? JMO
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2010, 02:36 AM
This is like deja vu all over again. --Yogi Berra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spangle View Post
Where the body was found, she wouldn't have been able to drive the car into. The area was drop off from the road. She wouldn't have been able to get her car back on the road. AND it would have damaged the bushes, left marks etc, Folks would have remembered seeing the mess that would have made.

The car never left the road.
Maybe THAT's when she hit the squirrel!?
Old 02-28-2010, 03:36 AM
Registered User of Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapsDeej View Post
Maybe THAT's when she hit the squirrel!?

: winkaway:
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curious Me For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2010, 04:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
Plus if KC had told JB in July about the location why would he wait until November to have someone look for the remains. CA, in her depo, mentioned that her neighbor worked with RK. But this person may have worked for the county not necessarily directly with RK. I just don't see KC spilling the beans so early in the game. She was waiting to get bonded out. Why would she say anything? JMO
Cindy said that RK worked with her neighbor?! My goodness...she's spending way too much time on the boards.

(But I'll give her the benefit of the doubt that she was referencing someone who worked for the county.)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post: