Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Missing!! > Located Forum Discussion

Notices

Located Forum Discussion Discussion for those who were missing and are now located

Old 03-24-2010, 10:53 PM
Verified Software and Computer Tech

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLMcKenna83 View Post
a vigil would grab some media attention.. yet they don't want to do that..
We may see more specifics about that hit and run.

Part of me wonders if the family knows where she is, and that she is safe (and presumably hiding from LE) and are just "going through the motions."

Very weird to see so little attention paid to a mother of four.
The Following User Says Thank You to PaulR For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2010, 06:27 PM
WS Moderator

I absolutely cannot, at this point, think this family knows where she is. That they would be "going through the motions", and purposely keeping her four children waiting and wondering, is a horrible thought. Possible, though.

STILL DOING IT FOR DYLAN GROENE. REST IN PEACE:
http://www.amw.com/missing_children/brief.cfm?id=32037

HELP FIND MISSING 7-YEAR-OLD PATRICK ALFORD: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107247
The Following User Says Thank You to SheWhoMustNotBeNamed For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2010, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaho4Groenes View Post
I absolutely cannot, at this point, think this family knows where she is. That they would be "going through the motions", and purposely keeping her four children waiting and wondering, is a horrible thought. Possible, though.
I say that because canceling that event is just... strange. If they knew she was OK, they'd not be as worried.
The Following User Says Thank You to PaulR For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2010, 09:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulR View Post
I say that because canceling that event is just... strange. If they knew she was OK, they'd not be as worried.
It's interesting how the re-postering event got cancelled shortly after the warrant was issued. Perhaps now they know why she doesn't want to be found. Or, they don't want her to be arrested. Still, what about the children?
The Following User Says Thank You to PickieChickie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2010, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PickieChickie View Post
It's interesting how the re-postering event got cancelled shortly after the warrant was issued. Perhaps now they know why she doesn't want to be found. Or, they don't want her to be arrested. Still, what about the children?
She could be in the area, hiding out.

I remember a case (I think it made Forensic Files) about a man who "died" in a car accident, changed his appearance, and moved back in with his wife, for the insurance money.

A big
Old 03-30-2010, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Perhaps they feel it is better for the kids to have a mom who is hiding out, rather than one who is locked up in jail. Obviously, in the long run, it would be better for Heather and her loved ones if she turned herself in and got it all over with. But right now, I doubt people are thinking that logically or long term.
Old 03-30-2010, 11:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shecky View Post
Perhaps they feel it is better for the kids to have a mom who is hiding out, rather than one who is locked up in jail. Obviously, in the long run, it would be better for Heather and her loved ones if she turned herself in and got it all over with. But right now, I doubt people are thinking that logically or long term.
Being a fugitive from justice isn't going to make the judge very happy when she is finally apprehended. She needs to turn herself in! That will make her look a lot better in the court's eyes.

Maybe she doesn't know the condition of the driver. Maybe she ran because she thought she killed them.

The district attorney may have additional charges to add such as transportation of a narcotic or controlled substance, open container, etc. which they are holding off on until she is apprehended. Who knows.

Last edited by PickieChickie; 03-30-2010 at 11:35 AM.
Old 03-30-2010, 03:43 PM
WS Moderator

March 27 marks five weeks since Nampa mom disappeared

Saturday, March 27, marks five weeks since a Nampa woman vanished from Boise without a trace.

[snip]

Davidson, she said, apparently ran a red light and struck the woman's vehicle. The woman was injured and transported to a hospital. Hightower said the injuries were not life threatening. She said no warrants have been issued for Davidsonís arrest. Family members say insurance companies have settled the accident.

[snip]

Bill Davidson has not replied to e-mails asking for an interview.

[snip]

On the advice of a national organization, Project Jason, that gives support to families with missing members, Heather's family announced that they would launch a re-postering campaign on March 20, and then on March 27, but canceled both dates with no explanation. They were also advised to do a ground search for Heather, beginning at the accident scene, but have not done so.

More: http://www.henrysforkcountry.com/atf...ion=2010-01-01

HELP FIND MISSING 7-YEAR-OLD PATRICK ALFORD: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107247
Old 03-30-2010, 05:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
March 27 marks five weeks since Nampa mom disappeared

Saturday, March 27, marks five weeks since a Nampa woman vanished from Boise without a trace.

[snip]

Davidson, she said, apparently ran a red light and struck the woman's vehicle. The woman was injured and transported to a hospital. Hightower said the injuries were not life threatening. *She said no warrants have been issued for Davidson’s arrest.* Family members say insurance companies have settled the accident.

NOTE: *This is false. Scroll down to see a screen shot of Heather's mug shot and warrant for leaving the scene of an accident.

[snip]

Bill Davidson has not replied to e-mails asking for an interview.

[snip]

On the advice of a national organization, Project Jason, that gives support to families with missing members, Heather's family announced that they would launch a re-postering campaign on March 20, and then on March 27, but canceled both dates with no explanation. They were also advised to do a ground search for Heather, beginning at the accident scene, but have not done so.

More: http://www.henrysforkcountry.com/atf...ion=2010-01-01

Last edited by PickieChickie; 03-30-2010 at 06:13 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to PickieChickie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2010, 06:59 PM
WS Moderator

I'm confused about the article saying that no warrants have been issued for her. There obviously have been. And it is still showing as active on the Ada Sheriff website.

Old 03-30-2010, 07:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
I'm confused about the article saying that no warrants have been issued for her. There obviously have been. And it is still showing as active on the Ada Sheriff website.
Clearly the spokesperson was uninformed and is incompetent!
Old 03-30-2010, 11:04 PM

Quote:
I think the person writing the article was not informed. this is a old info in a previous article.
The Following User Says Thank You to WebGeek For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2010, 11:42 PM
WS Moderator

Quote:
The info about the warrant didn't come from the family. It came from Lynn Hightower, the Boise Police Departmentís Communications Director.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebGeek View Post
I think the person writing the article was not informed. this is a old info in a previous article.
You're right. It came from http://www.henrysforkcountry.com/ful...ion=2010-01-01 when she was first named a "person of interest" in the hit-and-run.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SheWhoMustNotBeNamed For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2010, 10:51 PM
WS Moderator

Latest post from the Facebook page:

Heather Davidson, has been missing from Boise, Idaho for over 5 weeks. She will have her 30th birthday a week from tomorrow... April 7th. We miss her every day, but some days are harder than others!!!

You'd think they'd have a vigil, at least for her birthday!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SheWhoMustNotBeNamed For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2010, 11:03 AM
LOL ≠ Lots of Luck

I'm honestly starting to think that Heather is hiding out. Her family really hasn't done much of anything to get her face and her story out there. They keep canceling postering events, no vigils, nothing really in the media... it just doesn't seem like they're in a big hurry to have her found...

Hit and run warrant or not, if you're afraid your loved one is missing and is in danger.. you do something.. You don't worry if they'll be in a little trouble when they're found.. you just frickin find them, and you worry about the trouble later. And I for one would not refuse to search for someone because of a warrant they have, I would still search because if they're out there, they could be hurt or worse.

"The test of the morality of a society is what it does for its children." ~Dietrich Bonhoeffer
"From the deepest desires often come the deadliest hate." ~Socrates
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JLMcKenna83 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2010, 04:38 PM

Found Deceased in a pond of the Greenbelt....PLease pray for them and her especially her 4 children...

http://www.kboi2.com/

http://www.ktvb.com/news/Possible-dr...-89923807.html
"As I have walked through this lifetime, I have realized things are not as they seem. People are not as they seem. Only clues are given about their secret lives and their loved ones are shocked even though the signs were there. Tread carefully in this lifetime and act swiftly to protect yourself and the ones you love."

Last edited by danisisa; 04-06-2010 at 05:06 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to danisisa For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2010, 05:11 PM
Banned

Police: Body found in southeast Boise pond - Heather Davidson

From the Facebook group Help Find Heather Davidson:

To our Family, Friends, and Loved ones,It is with heavy hearts that we announce the search for Heather is finally over. Heather's body was discovered in a pond off of Parkcenter in Boise. It is believed that her body has been there since the day she disappeared. No foul play was involved. We are heart broken by this tragic loss, but relieved to know Heather is safe in God's arms. We thank you for your support and appreciate the well wishes. Please give our family some time to grieve for our loss. We love you all.

CONTINUED AT SOURCE: http://southeast.kboi2.com/content/c...-se-boise-pond
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PickieChickie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2010, 06:02 PM

OMG I'm so shocked at this outcome. I was just thinking to myself, ah she wanted to leave and for whatever reason shes ok and stopped coming here but wanted to see if there was anything new. This is so sad for her family and her children.

RIP Heather

The Following User Says Thank You to trigger For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2010, 06:08 PM
Former Member

Prayers for her children, husband and family. How very tragic.

Her journey's just begun
Don't think of her as gone away,
her journey's just begun,
Life holds so many facets,
this earth is only one,
Just think of her as resting,
from the sorrows and the tears,
In a place of warmth and comfort,
where there are no days or years,
Think how she must be wishing,
that we could know today,
How nothing but our sadness,
can really pass away,
And think of her as living,
in the hearts of those she touched,
For nothing loved is ever lost,
and she was loved so much.
–Anonymous
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lavanda Dolce For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2010, 06:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Police: Body found in southeast Boise pond - Heather Davidson

From the Facebook group Help Find Heather Davidson:

To our Family, Friends, and Loved ones,It is with heavy hearts that we announce the search for Heather is finally over. Heather's body was discovered in a pond off of Parkcenter in Boise. It is believed that her body has been there since the day she disappeared. No foul play was involved. We are heart broken by this tragic loss, but relieved to know Heather is safe in God's arms. We thank you for your support and appreciate the well wishes. Please give our family some time to grieve for our loss. We love you all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIZY9M4ILno
CONTINUED AT SOURCE: http://southeast.kboi2.com/content/c...-se-boise-pond
Body found in Boise pond is missing Nampa woman

An autopsy could not determine the cause of death for Heather Davidson of Nampa.

Her car was involved in a hit & run crash in Boise some time after 4 a.m. on Feb. 20. A woman matching her description was seen running from the area.

Ada County officials estimate she died at 5:30 a.m. on Feb. 20, 2010

CONTINUED AT SOURCE: http://www.fox12idaho.com/Global/story.asp?S=12266204
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PickieChickie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2010, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Body found in Boise pond is missing Nampa woman

An autopsy could not determine the cause of death for Heather Davidson of Nampa.

Her car was involved in a hit & run crash in Boise some time after 4 a.m. on Feb. 20. A woman matching her description was seen running from the area.

Ada County officials estimate she died at 5:30 a.m. on Feb. 20, 2010

CONTINUED AT SOURCE: http://www.fox12idaho.com/Global/story.asp?S=12266204
I wonder how they could estimate such a precise time of death, so long after the fact - do they have other evidence like video information?
The Following User Says Thank You to nevinm For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2010, 10:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevinm View Post
I wonder how they could estimate such a precise time of death, so long after the fact - do they have other evidence like video information?
I was wondering the same thing. I'm also wondering how far away from the accident the pond is. Maybe they determined the time by the time she left the scene and how long it would take to get to the pond.

I would like to know HOW she ended up in the pond!

The article says no foul play was involved but that they couldn't determine the cause of death.

What? That is just crazy!

Unless she ran into the pond because it was dark and got caught in "suck'em up mud" and couldn't get out.

Last edited by PickieChickie; 04-06-2010 at 10:25 PM.
Old 04-06-2010, 10:24 PM
WS Moderator

Wow. I saw on the news yesterday that they had found a body in the pond. And I was wondering if it could possibly be her. But never seriously thought it was.

Rest in peace, Heather.

Old 04-06-2010, 10:31 PM

It's a 20 minute walk to that pond from the accident. Maybe she ran from the scene and began to think the worst. She was likely on some substance....and then the accident happened....she may have thought she caused more damage than she did...thought she killed the other driver. Very sad! Those poor children.

Last edited by krista; 04-06-2010 at 10:36 PM.
Old 04-06-2010, 10:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by krista View Post
It's a 20 minute walk to that pond from the accident. Maybe she ran from the scene and began to think the worst. She was likely on some substance....and then the accident happened....she may have thought she caused more damage than she did...thought she killed the other driver. Very sad! Those poor children.
I agree she ran because she was afraid. But, I don't think she committed suicide by drowning herself.

Is the pond lit at night? If not, she could have run into it full force for not realizing it was there.

If she'd been running the entire time after she left the scene of the accident, and fell into the pond and was trying to get out and was stuck in the suck'em up mud, that could explain why she drowned.

Or, she could have hit her head on a rock when she fell face first into the pond.

The question is, why did it take so long for someone to notice her body in the pond!

Or was she so freaked out that she tried to swim across the pond trying to get away from the scene and couldn't make it to the other side from being too exhausted.

I wonder how deep the pond is.

Last edited by PickieChickie; 04-06-2010 at 10:51 PM.