Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Missing!! > Missing but not forgotten Discussion > Haleigh Cummings

Notices

Haleigh Cummings Missing from Satsuma, FL since Feb. 9, 2009. Haleigh was born August 17, 2003. She has blonde hair and brown eyes, her ears are pierced and she has a lazy left eye due to Turner Syndrome.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-02-2010, 10:26 PM
AlwaysShocked AlwaysShocked is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 2,392
Misty Croslin voice stress tests ***REVISITED***

I was on youtube and found these two videos that I had never seen before nor heard of before:

Voice Stress Test #1

Voice Stress Test #2

How I missed these I do not know. Did Nancy Grace ever play any of these?
Within these Misty states her suspicions of both her cousin Jo and her brother Hank Jr. and she also states that she was raised with "both parents being drug addicts".

After watching theses tapes, call me crazy, but I believe her. I do not think Misty did anything to the child and I also don't think she knows who did.

Last edited by Kimster; 03-02-2010 at 10:47 PM. Reason: added "revisted" to title
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AlwaysShocked For This Useful Post:
  #2  
Old 03-02-2010, 10:47 PM
Kimster's Avatar
Kimster Kimster is offline
WS Adminstrator, Verified Posters Liaison
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Google Earth
Posts: 32,663
These tests have been out there for awhile and there may even be an old thread on the subject. However, I think it is a good idea to revisit them. Thanks for the thread!
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kimster For This Useful Post:
  #3  
Old 03-19-2010, 02:39 PM
MADJGNLAW's Avatar
MADJGNLAW MADJGNLAW is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 5,545
Not sure if we can post the link for eyes 4 lies here, so I will just quote part of what was said and we can just go back and take a listen to see if we also hear the same thing.

Take a listen again to Misty's voice stress test..



If you go to time marker 7:00 and listen from there, you will hear Misty say, "I didn't have nothing to do with her. I love that little girl more than anything, would never hurt her, if I knew who hurt her, I wouldn't tell."

Did I hear that right? Does she says she wouldn't tell?Isn't that fascinating. She wouldn't tell?
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MADJGNLAW For This Useful Post:
  #4  
Old 03-19-2010, 02:43 PM
MADJGNLAW's Avatar
MADJGNLAW MADJGNLAW is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 5,545
When Misty talks about the gun, going back the next day with her "SIL" to retrieve the gun she lifts the board and she wasn't there..the gun was there? I could not hear exactly what was said. Anyone want to take listen again to clarify? Her voice got very squeaky when she was talking about going to retrieve the gun and lifting the board. She also said the "SIL" was with her, wonder which one?

Also listen to what she says about Joe not knowing the area, but Tommy dose, he smokes crack...if Tommy had anything to do with it then Joe would to. Hmmm

On Misty's LVA test she said that her father came back in the ambulance! So,if there were any claims that a Croslin picked up Hank Sr. from the hospital in the van that would of been a lie.

Last edited by MADJGNLAW; 03-19-2010 at 02:46 PM. Reason: added info about Hank Sr.
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MADJGNLAW For This Useful Post:
  #5  
Old 03-19-2010, 02:54 PM
elle1919 elle1919 is offline
Blowing out another's candle will not make yours shine brighter!!
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: deep in the countryside of northern Alabama
Posts: 5,363
Quote:
Originally Posted by MADJGNLAW View Post
When Misty talks about the gun, going back the next day with her "SIL" to retrieve the gun she lifts the board and she wasn't there..the gun was there? I could not hear exactly what was said. Anyone want to take listen again to clarify? Her voice got very squeaky when she was talking about going to retrieve the gun and lifting the board. She also said the "SIL" was with her, wonder which one?

Also listen to what she says about Joe not knowing the area, but Tommy dose, he smokes crack...if Tommy had anything to do with it then Joe would to. Hmmm

On Misty's LVA test she said that her father came back in the ambulance! So,if there were any claims that a Croslin picked up Hank Sr. from the hospital in the van that would of been a lie.
my bold..came back from where in the ambulance? Chelsea stated she had to drive to pick up Lisa C in Gainsville when they were woke up with "the phone call" stating that Haleigh was missing. I will have to go and listen now.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elle1919 For This Useful Post:
  #6  
Old 03-19-2010, 03:02 PM
Emeralgem's Avatar
Emeralgem Emeralgem is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 8,216
Quote:
Originally Posted by elle1919 View Post
my bold..came back from where in the ambulance? Chelsea stated she had to drive to pick up Lisa C in Gainsville when they were woke up with "the phone call" stating that Haleigh was missing. I will have to go and listen now.
Shands Hospital..They couldn't put him in the car so my understanding is he was delivered to Tommy's house by ambulance.

Misty also states her mother and cousin Jo came down to police headquarters to pick her up after she was questioned..
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emeralgem For This Useful Post:
  #7  
Old 03-19-2010, 03:07 PM
Emeralgem's Avatar
Emeralgem Emeralgem is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 8,216
Quote:
Originally Posted by MADJGNLAW View Post
When Misty talks about the gun, going back the next day with her "SIL" to retrieve the gun she lifts the board and she wasn't there..the gun was there? I could not hear exactly what was said. Anyone want to take listen again to clarify? Her voice got very squeaky when she was talking about going to retrieve the gun and lifting the board. She also said the "SIL" was with her, wonder which one?

Also listen to what she says about Joe not knowing the area, but Tommy dose, he smokes crack...if Tommy had anything to do with it then Joe would to. Hmmm
On Misty's LVA test she said that her father came back in the ambulance! So,if there were any claims that a Croslin picked up Hank Sr. from the hospital in the van that would of been a lie.
I may be wrong but I believe she stated if Jo had anything to do with it then Tommy did too...JMO
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Emeralgem For This Useful Post:
  #8  
Old 03-19-2010, 03:23 PM
elle1919 elle1919 is offline
Blowing out another's candle will not make yours shine brighter!!
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: deep in the countryside of northern Alabama
Posts: 5,363
So Timmy woke up at around 1 am and Joe was not in bed....FBI had the van for MONTHS!

At 5 min in....See Joe, I went to the Sheriffs office the next day to go and talk to them and Joe and my mom came down there and picked me up and Joe didn't want to go anywhere near there, he was scared to come down there and get his stuff. As soon as this happened he wanted to leave state, He called and got him a ride out as soon as it happened. he wouldn't even go back down there, the cops told me not to go down there because they didn't want me to ummm...I don't know why they told me not to go down there, but then after wards they told me that whoever told me that was a big old lie, that i could go down there, so I stayed at the gas station while my mom went to pick up my dad from the house because he got brought in by ambulance from shanns? cuz he couldn't get in our vehicle...Phew, this tires me out.

It sounds like Mama C went to pick Hank SR up at the house because he couldn't get in their vehicle. I can't make out the point Misty is trying to make, but it sounds like he was transported from somewhere by ambulance because he couldn't get in their car( it would make sense because he had pins in his leg)
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elle1919 For This Useful Post:
  #9  
Old 03-19-2010, 04:20 PM
leslie1960's Avatar
leslie1960 leslie1960 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 194
Quote:
Originally Posted by MADJGNLAW View Post
Not sure if we can post the link for eyes 4 lies here, so I will just quote part of what was said and we can just go back and take a listen to see if we also hear the same thing.

Take a listen again to Misty's voice stress test..



If you go to time marker 7:00 and listen from there, you will hear Misty say, "I didn't have nothing to do with her. I love that little girl more than anything, would never hurt her, if I knew who hurt her, I wouldn't tell."

Did I hear that right? Does she says she wouldn't tell?Isn't that fascinating. She wouldn't tell?
I am SO glad someone else heard that, because I did, too. It's at the 10:13 mark on the video Concerned Papa provided (not the ones provided above). I listened to it countless times, KEPT hearing "I wouldn't tell"...

Thanks, MADJGNLAW, it was driving me nuts!

Last edited by leslie1960; 03-19-2010 at 04:22 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to leslie1960 For This Useful Post:
  #10  
Old 03-19-2010, 04:29 PM
nomoresorrow's Avatar
nomoresorrow nomoresorrow is offline
Scars remind us where we've been. They don't have to dictate where we're going.
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by leslie1960 View Post
I am SO glad someone else heard that, because I did, too. It's at the 10:13 mark on the video Concerned Papa provided (not the ones provided above). I listened to it countless times, KEPT hearing "I wouldn't tell"...

Thanks, MADJGNLAW, it was driving me nuts!
I've listened (and re-listened...) from the beginning of this case and I've always heard it as; "I would tell" not "I wouldn't tell." JMO~
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nomoresorrow For This Useful Post:
  #11  
Old 03-19-2010, 04:56 PM
Emeralgem's Avatar
Emeralgem Emeralgem is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 8,216
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emeralgem View Post
I may be wrong but I believe she stated if Jo had anything to do with it then Tommy did too...JMO
Quoting my own post...

Madj.. You were correct... She did say.. If Tommy had anything to do with it, then Jo did too...

Very confusing statement considering Jo was supposedly staying at Timmy's house in Crescent City that night and she stated right before that Jo didn't know how to get to too many places other than to Tommy's house and he did know how to get to where she and Ronald lived because Ronald had invited Jo over...JMO

The comment she made about not knowing what kind of blood they (LE) found but supposedly it was deer blood since she saw the dear was also very telling..JMO

Last edited by Emeralgem; 03-19-2010 at 07:28 PM. Reason: rewrite sentences.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emeralgem For This Useful Post:
  #12  
Old 03-24-2010, 10:45 AM
Truthful Lies's Avatar
Truthful Lies Truthful Lies is offline
"Life shrinks and expands in proportion to one's courage" ~ Anaïs Nin
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,530
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emeralgem View Post
Shands Hospital..They couldn't put him in the car so my understanding is he was delivered to Tommy's house by ambulance.

Misty also states her mother and cousin Jo came down to police headquarters to pick her up after she was questioned..
I call (nicely) BS on this...I am a former employee who was working at that time, and my very good friend actually spoke to Misty that night...(that is not a HIPPA violation...not releasing what was said)

Shands would NOT release a patient in an ambulance...the family would have had to hire a private ambulance company if he were transported home that way...and I don't think they have that sort of money. Shands would NOT pay for that.
__________________
Where is Jennifer Kesse? www.findjenniferkesse.com

Last edited by Truthful Lies; 03-24-2010 at 10:47 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Truthful Lies For This Useful Post:
  #13  
Old 03-24-2010, 12:42 PM
YellowSubmarine's Avatar
YellowSubmarine YellowSubmarine is offline
If we couldn't laugh, we would all go insane!
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Foothills of Northern Colorado
Posts: 2,363
Quote:
Originally Posted by elle1919 View Post
So Timmy woke up at around 1 am and Joe was not in bed....FBI had the van for MONTHS!

At 5 min in....See Joe, I went to the Sheriffs office the next day to go and talk to them and Joe and my mom came down there and picked me up and Joe didn't want to go anywhere near there, he was scared to come down there and get his stuff. As soon as this happened he wanted to leave state, He called and got him a ride out as soon as it happened. he wouldn't even go back down there, the cops told me not to go down there because they didn't want me to ummm...I don't know why they told me not to go down there, but then after wards they told me that whoever told me that was a big old lie, that i could go down there, so I stayed at the gas station while my mom went to pick up my dad from the house because he got brought in by ambulance from shanns? cuz he couldn't get in our vehicle...Phew, this tires me out.

It sounds like Mama C went to pick Hank SR up at the house because he couldn't get in their vehicle. I can't make out the point Misty is trying to make, but it sounds like he was transported from somewhere by ambulance because he couldn't get in their car( it would make sense because he had pins in his leg)
BBM --

I don't know why, but these two statements bother me. It doesn't sound to me she's talking about a missing child, but something that happened. As soon as "it" happened -- not "when Haleigh went missing" or "when we realized Haleigh was missing".

She had also made a statement (sorry, left the link in my other jacket) "I didn't do anything with her". WITH her. If we're talking about a missing child, why would MC do anything "with" her? Sounds more like something you would say about an object, or . . . . a dead body.
__________________
100 years from now, it won't matter what kind of car you drove or how big your house was. What will matter is that you were important in the eyes of a child.

Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to YellowSubmarine For This Useful Post:
  #14  
Old 03-24-2010, 12:44 PM
YellowSubmarine's Avatar
YellowSubmarine YellowSubmarine is offline
If we couldn't laugh, we would all go insane!
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Foothills of Northern Colorado
Posts: 2,363
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthful Lies View Post
I call (nicely) BS on this...I am a former employee who was working at that time, and my very good friend actually spoke to Misty that night...(that is not a HIPPA violation...not releasing what was said)

Shands would NOT release a patient in an ambulance...the family would have had to hire a private ambulance company if he were transported home that way...and I don't think they have that sort of money. Shands would NOT pay for that.
Interesting. Now I have to wonder why on Earth they would claim this if it weren't true.
__________________
100 years from now, it won't matter what kind of car you drove or how big your house was. What will matter is that you were important in the eyes of a child.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to YellowSubmarine For This Useful Post:
  #15  
Old 03-24-2010, 02:33 PM
LFlorida LFlorida is offline
Former Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Right Here
Posts: 5,351
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthful Lies View Post
I call (nicely) BS on this...I am a former employee who was working at that time, and my very good friend actually spoke to Misty that night...(that is not a HIPPA violation...not releasing what was said)

Shands would NOT release a patient in an ambulance...the family would have had to hire a private ambulance company if he were transported home that way...and I don't think they have that sort of money. Shands would NOT pay for that.
Which night?

eta -

Shands doesn't pay for any person's ambulance services, incoming or outgoing, against medical advice or not.

Given the circumstances, it wouldn't be beyond reason to imagine that Hardy and Darnell and their respective counties facilitated his transport from Shands in Alachua County to his home in Putnam. Plus, if he had auto insurance, that would be picking up much of the bills. As far as we know, he was still werking up until the time of the wreck.

I've had to make use of both public and private ambulance services in the past for myself and for family members, sometimes with health insurance and sometimes without. We didn't ever have to provide payment at the time of transport. They just sent bills every month until it was paid. [Of course that was in the olden days - about 10 yrs ago. APT was one of the private ambulance services.]

Last edited by LFlorida; 03-24-2010 at 02:58 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LFlorida For This Useful Post:
  #16  
Old 03-24-2010, 03:36 PM
Emeralgem's Avatar
Emeralgem Emeralgem is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 8,216
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthful Lies View Post
I call (nicely) BS on this...I am a former employee who was working at that time, and my very good friend actually spoke to Misty that night...(that is not a HIPPA violation...not releasing what was said)

Shands would NOT release a patient in an ambulance...the family would have had to hire a private ambulance company if he were transported home that way...and I don't think they have that sort of money. Shands would NOT pay for that.
I never said Shands provided him with or paid for him to go home in an ambulance. I said he came home from Shands in an ambulance and I was just repeating what Misty stated when she took that LVA...
And what night are you referring to when you say your very good friend spoke to Misty that night?
My understanding is Misty's dad was delivered to Tommy's house on the 10th of February which happens to be the same day Misty called 911 at 3:27 am to report Haleigh missing...
So which night are you referring to, may I ask?JMO

Last edited by Emeralgem; 03-24-2010 at 03:53 PM. Reason: add sentence
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emeralgem For This Useful Post:
  #17  
Old 03-24-2010, 03:56 PM
elle1919 elle1919 is offline
Blowing out another's candle will not make yours shine brighter!!
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: deep in the countryside of northern Alabama
Posts: 5,363
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowSubmarine View Post
BBM --

I don't know why, but these two statements bother me. It doesn't sound to me she's talking about a missing child, but something that happened. As soon as "it" happened -- not "when Haleigh went missing" or "when we realized Haleigh was missing".

She had also made a statement (sorry, left the link in my other jacket) "I didn't do anything with her". WITH her. If we're talking about a missing child, why would MC do anything "with" her? Sounds more like something you would say about an object, or . . . . a dead body.

I agree, I didn't notice it until you just pointed it out though, she does seem to be describing "something that happened". as far as the interview where she stated" I didn't do nothing to, (er)with that little girl"....I have been disturbed by her choice of words there since I first heard it a year ago. Sad
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to elle1919 For This Useful Post:
  #18  
Old 03-24-2010, 05:38 PM
Emeralgem's Avatar
Emeralgem Emeralgem is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 8,216
Quote:
Originally Posted by elle1919 View Post
I agree, I didn't notice it until you just pointed it out though, she does seem to be describing "something that happened". as far as the interview where she stated" I didn't do nothing to, (er)with that little girl"....I have been disturbed by her choice of words there since I first heard it a year ago. Sad
IMHO..She is saying she isn't the one who did anything to Haleigh and she wasn't the one who did anything with her remains after the fact... JMO
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emeralgem For This Useful Post:
  #19  
Old 03-25-2010, 08:25 AM
Truthful Lies's Avatar
Truthful Lies Truthful Lies is offline
"Life shrinks and expands in proportion to one's courage" ~ Anaïs Nin
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,530
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowSubmarine View Post
Interesting. Now I have to wonder why on Earth they would claim this if it weren't true.
Yellow, I could be quite wrong, as another poster pointed out that the private service wouldn't ask for payment up front, but I know that Shands wouldn't pay for it. No way. I have a hard time believing a service would take him home, based on the promise of payment, especially if he doesn't have insurance....now, that's a guess on my behalf about his insurance status. I have no idea.
__________________
Where is Jennifer Kesse? www.findjenniferkesse.com

Last edited by Truthful Lies; 03-25-2010 at 08:27 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Truthful Lies For This Useful Post:
  #20  
Old 03-25-2010, 08:39 AM
Truthful Lies's Avatar
Truthful Lies Truthful Lies is offline
"Life shrinks and expands in proportion to one's courage" ~ Anaïs Nin
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,530
I deleted my earlier post with the information in it...I posted it and have had nonstop worry about the legal ramifications. It was the night Haleigh went missing. Those calls were recorded, I will say that. 200% sure of it.
__________________
Where is Jennifer Kesse? www.findjenniferkesse.com
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Truthful Lies For This Useful Post:
  #21  
Old 03-25-2010, 09:10 AM
Emeralgem's Avatar
Emeralgem Emeralgem is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 8,216
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthful Lies View Post
I deleted my earlier post with the information in it...I posted it and have had nonstop worry about the legal ramifications. It was the night Haleigh went missing. Those calls were recorded, I will say that. 200% sure of it.
If your friend hasn't already, I suggest your friend contact PCSO IF he indeed spoke to Misty the night Haleigh supposedly disappeared..JMO

O/T.. Unfortunately I had the misfortune of having to use an ambulance to transport me to the hospital several years ago and I was billed for their services which was completely independent from the bill I received from the hospital for services rendered in the Emergeny Room that day....
Also, it was approximately a two mile ride from my home to the hospital, and I could have booked a round trip ticket to Europe and back for less than what they billed me for that little jaunt of a ride they took me on that day..JMO.

Last edited by Emeralgem; 03-25-2010 at 09:11 AM. Reason: add thought
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emeralgem For This Useful Post:
  #22  
Old 03-25-2010, 11:53 AM
doobiedoo52 doobiedoo52 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Iowa
Posts: 1,662
Quote:
Originally Posted by MADJGNLAW View Post
When Misty talks about the gun, going back the next day with her "SIL" to retrieve the gun she lifts the board and she wasn't there..the gun was there?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MADJGNLAW View Post
I could not hear exactly what was said. Anyone want to take listen again to clarify? Her voice got very squeaky when she was talking about going to retrieve the gun and lifting the board. She also said the "SIL" was with her, wonder which one?

Also listen to what she says about Joe not knowing the area, but Tommy dose, he smokes crack...if Tommy had anything to do with it then Joe would to. Hmmm

On Misty's LVA test she said that her father came back in the ambulance! So,if there were any claims that a Croslin picked up Hank Sr. from the hospital in the van that would of been a lie.
She says "the gun was there, aaaand I don't think she's dead" then goes on several times with I don't think Haleigh's dead.
SIL was Chelsea.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to doobiedoo52 For This Useful Post:
  #23  
Old 03-25-2010, 12:38 PM
Emeralgem's Avatar
Emeralgem Emeralgem is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 8,216
Quote:
Originally Posted by doobiedoo52 View Post
[b]

She says "the gun was there, aaaand I don't think she's dead" then goes on several times with I don't think Haleigh's dead.
SIL was Chelsea.

BBM...How do you know it's Chelsey she is referring to? I still haven't figured out where it is she claims she found the gun in the culvert..Was it at Tommy's house or at Timmy's house?
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 03-25-2010, 01:05 PM
Skully's Avatar
Skully Skully is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 5,209
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emeralgem View Post
BBM...How do you know it's Chelsey she is referring to? I still haven't figured out where it is she claims she found the gun in the culvert..Was it at Tommy's house or at Timmy's house?
I think she is talking about Tommy's house, only because she just got done saying how much Ron liked Timmy and trusted him. So if Ron like Timmy, but not Tommy the logical place to hunt for the gun would be Tommy's. She also talks about Tommy smoking crack.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 03-25-2010, 01:13 PM
Skully's Avatar
Skully Skully is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 5,209
this is a small thing, but when she says she woke up at 3 and the clock is on the table by her bed, she then says Ron came home at 3:24 and the cops were called 3:27. So she doesn't know the exact time she woke up, but she is standing outside on the porch (per Ron) and knows the exact time Ron pulls in the driveway. Now Ron doesn't know at that minute there is a problem but they know the exact time. Maybe it is a guess on there part, because the 911 call would have the exact time, so they guessed the time on Ron's arrival. It is a small thing, but one more thing. She also has doubt according to the guy doing the test when asked if Ron had anything to do with Haleigh's missing. She reply's she doesn't know why she has doubt. Yes we are missing something here. She is accusing Tommy and Joe, she says he was there that afternoon. So did something happen that afternoon and she was found dead and she doesn't know if it was Tommy and Joe or if Ron hit her, or did she go missing that afternoon and she didn't call the police? I am thinking like Em that this happened in very early part of the evening, just after or around 5pm.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Skully For This Useful Post:
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Misty Croslin Letters Ban Padilla! Indiana at Heart Haleigh Cummings 78 03-01-2010 08:12 PM
2/22/2010 Nancy Grace: Misty Croslin on jailhouse tape to dad: 'Worry about me first! MADJGNLAW Haleigh Cummings 222 02-23-2010 10:23 AM
New Jail Video, Misty and Tommy Croslin 02/12/2010 - (Patty G made videos viewable) MADJGNLAW Haleigh Cummings 531 02-17-2010 11:40 AM
NG Feb 2: Haleigh fmr. babysitter Misty Croslin cracks behind bars! MADJGNLAW Haleigh Cummings 163 02-03-2010 01:57 AM
Hank Croslin - No Way Misty Hurt Haleigh Cummings bisaillon Haleigh Cummings 51 10-23-2009 04:02 AM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:18 PM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!