GUILTY MO - Kenneth Kyle & Tessa VanVlerah for sex abuse, child *advertiser censored*, Ballwin, 2010

BeanE

Inactive
Reaction score
Website
casesignal.wordpress.com
Just reading the charges is horrific on this one. Poor baby girl.

Man, woman accused of sex with infant
posted on March 25, 2010 at 5:37 PM
Updated today at 5:37 PM

On Wednesday, the St. Louis County Prosecuting Attorney's Office charged Tessa L. Vanvlerah, 20, with one count of first-degree statutory rape, first-degree statutory sodomy, promoting child *advertiser censored* and at least one other sexual related charge.

Also charged in this case is Kenneth M. Kyle, 46, of San Francisco, California. Kyle has been charged with one count of first-degree statutory rape, first-degree statutory sodomy and promoting child *advertiser censored*.

snip

While authorities have not released any other information about what went on in this case, Lt. Colonel Terry Roberds, Commanding Officer, Division of Criminal Investigation, did say that, "The 13-month-old victim was rescued from this horrific situation and placed in the care of the State where she will receive proper medical attention."

http://www.kmov.com/news/local/Ball...ld-*advertiser censored*-incest-89132297.html

Couple charged with rape, child *advertiser censored* involving 13-month-old girl

Tess Vanvlerah, charged with rape, sodomy and promoting child *advertiser censored* involving her 13-month-old daughter. (St. Louis County Police)
03/25/2010

A man from San Francisco and a woman from Ballwin are charged with rape, sodomy and promoting child *advertiser censored* in a case involving the woman's 13-month-old daughter, St. Louis County police say.

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/ne...0A7D1D7C4A7F49AB862576F1005A007A?OpenDocument

Ballwin woman, California man charged with infant rape, child *advertiser censored*

Charges were issued Wed., March 24, but the investigation began on Tues., March 23 when St. Louis County Police detectives were contacted by the U.S. Attorney's Office and alerted of a federal investigation being conducted by Immigration Custom Enforcement (I.C.E.) agents. Federal authorities said Kyle was under investigation for child *advertiser censored* and may have traveled to St. Louis to contact 20-year-old Vanvlerah and her 13-month-old daughter which he met through the Internet. The investigation led I.C.E. agents and detectives to the home of Vanvlerah in Ballwin. The investigation resulted in warrants being issued on Kyles and Vanvlerah on the above charges.

http://www.globe-democrat.com/news/2010/mar/25/ballwin-woman-and-calif-man-charged-rape-child-por/

UPDATE: The child *advertiser censored* case that led to St. Louis mom and baby daughter

In a federal affidavit a special agent details images found on Kyle's laptop computer -- photographs of infants and toddlers being sexually abused by adults. Investigators allege they went on to find more than 500 images and 33 videos.

They accuse Kyle of taking part in a peer-to-peer file sharing network. He's charged in California federal court with transportation of child *advertiser censored*.

http://www.kmox.com/UPDATE--The-child-*advertiser censored*-case-that-led-to-St--Louis-/6658928

Man, Woman Accused Of Sex With Infant
1:10 PM CDT, March 25, 2010

There they discovered communications on Kyle's computer with Van Vlerah. St. Louis County Police say Kyle made several trips to St. Louis over the past year or so where he and Van Vlerah would go to motels in the Westport area and engage in sex acts with the baby. This allegedly started when the baby was just five months old. She's now 13 months old.

http://www.fox2now.com/news/ktvi-sex-with-infant-arrest-032510,0,3217090.story

And here's one of the animals that did it. To her own baby girl.

1527670.jpg

Tessa Vervlerah

:banghead:
This is beyond sick and I cannot say what I want.

PTL the little baby is out of there.

check out casenet....back in 2008 there was a protection order against her...a GAL was assigned for a child....sounds like she's been dangerous for a while. :furious:

Docket Entry: ExParte Order of Protection
Docket Entry: Order
Text: THE FAMILY COURT JUDGE OR COMMISSIONER TO WHICH THIS EX PARTE ORDER WAS ASSIGNED IS UNAVAILABLE. THERE IS AN IMMEDIATE NEED FOR THIS MATTER TO BE CONSIDERED AND RULED UPON. THEREFORE, THIS EX PARTE ORDER SHALL BE ASSIGNED TO DIV 37 FOR HEARING AND DETERMINATION. JUDGE BURTON, DIV 16
Docket Entry: Ex Parte Order Issued
Docket Entry: Judge/Clerk - Note
Text: EXPARTE SENT TO ST. LOUIS COUNTY SHERIFF AND FAXED TO BALLWIN POLICE DEPARTMENT.

UPDATE: The child *advertiser censored* case that led to St. Louis mom and baby daughter

In a federal affidavit a special agent details images found on Kyle's laptop computer -- photographs of infants and toddlers being sexually abused by adults. Investigators allege they went on to find more than 500 images and 33 videos.

They accuse Kyle of taking part in a peer-to-peer file sharing network. He's charged in California federal court with transportation of child *advertiser censored*.

http://www.kmox.com/UPDATE--The-child-*advertiser censored*-case-that-led-to-St--Louis-/6658928

and Kyle is a professor at Cal state :furious:

I hope -- well, I won't say what I hope happens to these 2 monsters. GAH!!!

Totally disgusting pigs. Why are they calling it statutory rape? That gives the impression that it was consentual. You know, like the victim was under age and that's why they are being charged with rape. Am I reading it wrong?

I hope they are sent to the general population. The guards should let the prisoners know what these freaks did and then send them to the showers for a taste of their own medicine.

<snip>

Kyle has been an assistant professor in public affairs and administration at Cal State East Bay for four years.

According to his profile, which has since been removed from the Hayward university's Web site, his research interests include the application of feminist theories, "specific social problems (e.g., homelessness and sexual deviance), institutions (e.g., the family and the academy) and policies (e.g., mandatory computer ownership for university students and chemical castration for sex offenders)."

A spokesman for the campus, Barry Zepel, said Kyle was still on active teaching status.

more here

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2010/03/25/BA411CLCQK.DTL

What a sick !!

i caught that 'statutory' bs too......ummmmmmmm the baby is 13 months old? grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

are they calling it statutory simply cause mom set her up? while mom is a disgusting pig who doesnt deserve to breathe either, no one put a damn gun to his head......

she's charged with rape and sodomy while his charge are 'statuory' wtfffffffffffffff

fry them both

i caught that 'statutory' bs too......ummmmmmmm the baby is 13 months old? grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

are they calling it statutory simply cause mom set her up? while mom is a disgusting pig who doesnt deserve to breathe either, no one put a damn gun to his head......

I think statutory rape may mean diff things in diff states -- here's the MO statute:

Statutory rape and attempt to commit, first degree, penalties.

566.032. 1. A person commits the crime of statutory rape in the first degree if he has sexual intercourse with another person who is less than fourteen years old.

2. Statutory rape in the first degree or an attempt to commit statutory rape in the first degree is a felony for which the authorized term of imprisonment is life imprisonment or a term of years not less than five years, unless in the course thereof the actor inflicts serious physical injury on any person, displays a deadly weapon or dangerous instrument in a threatening manner, subjects the victim to sexual intercourse or deviate sexual intercourse with more than one person, or the victim is less than twelve years of age in which case the authorized term of imprisonment is life imprisonment or a term of years not less than ten years.

http://www.moga.mo.gov/statutes/C500-599/5660000032.HTM

These 'things' better never get outta prison

well the way that statute reads it makes it sound like he was just having sex with someone who was underage, not raping a 13 month old baby.

that's ridiculous

"...or the victim is less than twelve years of age in which case the authorized term of imprisonment is life imprisonment or a term of years not less than ten years."

Probably with a chance of parole, I'm guessing. These cretins should be locked away for the rest of their lives. Nothing less would be justice, IMO.

This is the face of unadulterated evil. Hope the guy meets a broom handle once he's incarcerated.

Untitled-100000000_370x278.jpg

There is no torture too cruel for him.

He'll also face charges in California for baby *advertiser censored*.

What kind of sick effs do this kind of stuff??

I can not even comment right now....Thank god they were arrested !

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back