2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow...

I have no idea what to think now. Maybe he's crying because he really did molest her. I'm at least now seriously considering it. Holy crap.

I think that statement illustrates exactly how disfunctional this family was, especially the relationship between CA and KC. LA was probably left to hang in the wind most of the time because the enmeshed relationship between CA and KC sucked the air out of every room in that house. I bet it was like that for most of his life. JMHO

If that were the case, why wouldn't he be included? Why wouldn't they at least sit him down and question him, unless CA thought that it was perfectly fine that this alleged affair was going on??
At this point NOTHING would surprise me..lol

My brother didn't go to the hospital when I had any of my kids. I didn't expect him to be there either. No big deal, IMO.

Both my brothers where there when my child was born, so was my sister, my mother and a bunch of friends LOL - it was a slow Saturday night in town :floorlaugh:

Salem

IMPORTANT REMINDER:

TOS applies to signature lines and photos too, peeps!

Verbal or visual bashing are against TOS. This includes photos, images, side-by-side comparisons, montages etc. that are demeaning or derogatory to ANY player in the case, or that imply unflattering comparisons between a player and another person based on looks or mannerisms. Superimposing someone's head onto someone else's body, or PhotoShopping someone to distort their appearance in some way, or putting words in someone's thought or speech bubble, are all clues that a picture may be tiptoeing across the line.

If you have doubts about whether your siggie falls into this category, it probably does.

Please change out your siggie if it is in violation of TOS, or a certain alien with a raygun may have to zap you into TO-Land. We definitely don't want that!

Thank you very much for your responsible posting during this :banghead: portion of the trial!

:tyou:

Bump.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members