2016.03.01 Discovery Documents - Batch # 5

I am so sorry for this, he is a completely innocent victim and so young.
I am wondering- do you blame LE for this or the man that bludgeoned an innocent woman to death and allegedly disappeared an innocent man many years ago that happened to be married to his great grandmother and in her bed?
I blame a lot of it on CWW especially with the swat in the trailer, if he was (CWW) a honest decent person this would never have happened

the 6 year old was severely traumatized with waking up to M16's in his face and armoured SWAT. He has been in therapy since for both his mothers untimely death and all the goings on since his mothers passing
Mikeinmo Perhaps I am misunderstanding your contribution. Are you criticizing the police action of raiding the home of a man suspected of a vicious murder? When a child is in the home, how else should LE proceed? I'm sure the police had M16's in "CWW's face" and it was CWW and Angela who had the child in bed with them in the early morning hours. Frankly, after the revelation of Angela's son being removed from the home after informing mandated reporters at his school that his NEW STEP-FATHER was touching him inappropriately, per Bates #30125 and #30126 of the Grunnert interview.....I think I would send LE in with guns! If Grunnert knew the background on Angela's son being removed, I wonder why anyone would feel comfortable allowing Angela taking another young, underage male child into the home??? Grunnert said she was a "long time friend of Angela's mother" and had an awful lot of information to share with LE. Maybe the secrets are what is traumatizing.....not the rescue???

Oh gheeeesh Mikeinmo...I went to look at my post and realized you added additional information, conceding the blame should be on CWW's sloping shoulders. Thank you for your continuing comments....(I am an LE supporter to the max, and pray each one gets home safely each night. Sometimes catching criminals is tougher than we think.)

Mikeinmo Perhaps I am misunderstanding your contribution. Are you criticizing the police action of raiding the home of a man suspected of a vicious murder? When a child is in the home, how else should LE proceed? I'm sure the police had M16's in "CWW's face" and it was CWW and Angela who had the child in bed with them in the early morning hours. Frankly, after the revelation of Angela's son being removed from the home after informing mandated reporters at his school that his NEW STEP-FATHER was touching him inappropriately, per Bates #30125 and #30126 of the Grunnert interview.....I think I would send LE in with guns! If Grunnert knew the background on Angela's son being removed, I wonder why anyone would feel comfortable allowing Angela taking another young, underage male child into the home??? Grunnert said she was a "long time friend of Angela's mother" and had an awful lot of information to share with LE. Maybe the secrets are what is traumatizing.....not the rescue???

Oh gheeeesh Mikeinmo...I went to look at my post and realized you added additional information, conceding the blame should be on CWW's sloping shoulders. Thank you for your continuing comments....(I am an LE supporter to the max, and pray each one gets home safely each night. Sometimes catching criminals is tougher than we think.)

By no means am I criticizing the LE they did what they had to do, and did it well by the way. I was just stating it was a shock for a 6 year old to wake up that way. I support what LE did whole heartedly as CWW deserves what he is getting and actually should get more than what he plead out 25 yrs IMO is not enough

Just finally had a chance to read the newly received docs in this batch.

My impressions: RG has been a friend to KM for many years and is a confidant. I appreciated how she tried to be clear in what she herself heard and overheard between KM and her daughter A and what she gleaned from KM secondhand.

TH - he helped flesh out the whole office situation a bit more for me.

MH - aunt and godmother of Teresa. She substantiated what others have alluded to. That TS was very frustrated with MS and the way home/office was (or wasn't) working the way she would have liked them to be. The last lines of of exchange during her interview is very telling for me as to what TS family was worried/concerned about once they began to suspect MS was involved. (bates 30162)

MH: And so that those children are safe

​Amen

Oh man. In the interview with Rose Grunert, Angela's son has accused CWW of touchingly him inappropriatly, and that's the reason he no longer lives with AW/CWW.
Whoa. I've got a lot to read tonight. Love you all!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal
Back