2nd Anniversary of Hailey's Disappearance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two years have passed, still no resolution. It's hard to believe Hailey just vanished into thin air, and I believe the answers lie with the people who were with her in that home. Hoping 2013 is the year Hailey receives justice.

The answers lie with people who have not been closely examined IMO. I think the problem was that people, LE in particular, jumped to conclusions about what happened, and the truth has slipped by as a result. Perhaps we will never really know what happened as a result.

Whatever BD is saying now seems more to do with her breakup with SA than anything else.

BD never said "nuttin" that didn't take SA in consideration first.....and always. She is still focusing on him rather than her daughter. IMO

I'd love to see what LE has in Hailey's case file!!!

this isn't okay, how she can just be forgotten as if nothing has ever happened :(

You know something? in all honesty i dont think they have all but given up at all. I know they have recently recently questioned Billie again and I personally expect to see some movement on the case in the next few months ;)
From your lips to God's ears... Oh how I pray that this happens..

I was looking through my mail today and was so surprised to see a missing poster advert for Hailey. It was in the Red Plum brochure.

I hope one day we finally know what happened to this beautiful soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500