A Celebration of ROY M. KRONK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bless you Roy for finding Caylee -- hang in there and stay strong. I'm so sorry that the DT is trying to ruin your life. Don't let them win!

Mel

Roy was an outstanding witness today for the State. I was very impressed with how he stood his ground with that rude CM. Thank You Roy for being a Hero for Caylee.

Roy was an outstanding witness today for the State. I was very impressed with how he stood his ground with that rude CM. Thank You Roy for being a Hero for Caylee.

And that's because it's much easier to tell the truth then it is to concoct a tale and have to keep making up more things to back it up.

He DID the RIGHT THING.
Thank you ROY.

God speed Mr. Kronk! You had a lot of people praying for you today and I think you did a great job!

Caylee and many others, are proud of you and thankful for your involvement in this sad story.

You are one in a million, thank you for never giving up.

What struck me funny is CM asked if RK told his son in November that he was going to be rich but supposedly told others in December not to let his ex-wife know if there were a reward. Did CM think that RK's son would not have told his mother? Does not make sense he would say something to his son and expect his son not to tell his mother.

I think Mr. Kronk did fine today and I hope he sleeps well tonight. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member