Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #183

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, we can agree to disagree on professionalism here I guess. I don’t find it professional that she makes summary judgements without benefit of hearings or written decisions, is accused of failing or neglecting to pay counsel, refused to pay for experts (we don’t even know why she refused as I don’t think we were told), dismissed counsel without hearing….

Her bias against counsel has been pretty clear for sometime now. I doubt she will recuse herself but I feel like she should. That may be a professional decision on her part.
Her supposed bias was looked into by the highest court in the state of Indiana and they ruled, unanimously, JG showed no bias. Is that ruling not good enough?

I kinda feel like RA did that to himself really. Ya know by eating his own crud and smearing himself with it along with “other socially unacceptable behaviours”.

Just sayin’.

I see that article nicely lays out the Defenses failure to protect and seek to rehabilitate their client.

All imo

I do agree that Rozzi's remarks to the judge today were out of line - and I did feel he may have been trying to provoke her. I also noted that the man has a point. She hasn't held hearings and when she does, they are useless time wasters where NOTHING gets accomplished.

MOO
She tried to embarrass him in public, damage his business, took him off the case, tried him for things that had no basis. He really had very little, if anything, to do with the charges against him.

Since I am ANL, I don't know if, as the lead atty, he can be held accountable for what the other atty did. They weren't partners in the business to my knowledge.

JG dragged him through all of that circus for nothing.
I think he has every right to be angry and frustrated with her.

This second look occurred after a source said investigators pushed Prosecutor McLeland to consider filing murder charges against a Miami County man who was convicted of child *advertiser censored* and exploitation charges after it was discovered he was in communication with Libby German the night before her death.

Kegan Kline is currently serving a 40-year prison sentence for crimes unrelated to the Delphi case.”

This is interesting I’m curious what their source is. Source
I don’t know what their source was, but Carter had this to say in November 2022 - after RA’s arrest.

HAMMER: The other name that’s involved in this whole story is Kegan Kline. Now, he has not been charged with anything in regards to the murders of these beautiful young ladies in Delphi. But, we know that he’s locked up for child *advertiser censored*. We know that he had some sort of communication with one of the ladies the day before they passed away. Has he been speaking to police? Has he been given some sort of plea deal to help police?

DOUG CARTER: We’ll continue to work… work on Kegan Kline, and whatever his connectivity might be to Abby and Libby and… almost 2100 days ago. So we will continue to work towards that.

Starting at 7:50

Too much to catch up on.. but this is new..

McLeland added that Monday night he filed a motion he would prefer to be kept under seal as it is “pretty incriminating.”

I'm mostly just a lurker on cases, but I don't think I've ever seen a case that has people as divided as this one. One thing that really sticks out to me is: the girls' killer is winning.

Either RA is innocent and someone is evading justice while an innocent man sits in jail or RA is indeed guilty and is furthering the victimization and exploitation of the girls and their families.

Either way...whoever committed this crime is still getting a thrill off of it. And that is the underlying tragedy here.

Continue the discussion on Thread #184.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member