Abduction in Ronkonkoma

Its when you swing at someone in a rather disorganized yet devistating manor. Kind of like when Frank Costanza "rained blows upon him" that lead to the creation of Festivus.

Someone is shaking a lot of trees in and around LI and NYC. There was the recent Filipino Nurses case, the sting re: the strip clubs near Merrick Ave, the Mom Madame, the whole shakeup to get rid of Dormer and his top Chief of Police.

Something is going on as there are just too many big wigs getting exposed.

The next few months should be very interesting. Now would be a good time for the women, working girls to give highly public interviews. If the women did this, it would make it really hard to kill them without the glare of the media spotlight.

BBM

I find that VERY interesting, since I've been working on the strip club angle for quite some time now, with little to show for it.

BBM

I find that VERY interesting, since I've been working on the strip club angle for quite some time now, with little to show for it.

I have also Mountain and can't find antyhing. More on the MW side of it though and i'll post over there shortly. These in Merrick were part of the same issue in the one in commack.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BJarv
Back