Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
The big day is finally here!

Unfortunately my babysitter has pulled out at the last minute & I won't be able to attend court today as planned (grrrr...I have been looking forward to this for so long!) I may be able to go Wednesday, will just wait & see.

I will be glued to WS, twitter & CM rolling coverage like most of you.

PS. Love the idea of a flash mob - how funny would that have been?

The big day is finally here!

Unfortunately my babysitter has pulled out at the last minute & I won't be able to attend court today as planned (grrrr...I have been looking forward to this for so long!) I may be able to go Wednesday, will just wait & see.

I will be glued to WS, twitter & CM rolling coverage like most of you.

PS. Love the idea of a flash mob - how funny would that have been?

Aw, you must be disappointed J4A. Babysitter's probably going to the committal ; )
You can stay here with us, hope baby co operates.

Sitting outside the magistrates court, waiting for it to open to the public. Pretty quiet here although some tv crews setting up. Think I might move out of the way of the cameras.

Hello everyone. I live in Brisbane and I have been following you from the beginning and have tried several times since to join but have failed each time for some reason. I thought I'd try one more time over the weekend and hooray I've been approved.

I am so excited about today. Can't wait to see what is presented.

I'm also trying to get into the court at some stage in the next two days.

Morning all :) I'm still on holiday up in the mountains of Tassie, so can't be there physically, but will be following via 3G connection as and when I can.

At the risk of sounding like a wowser, perhaps we should all remember that he is still presumed innocent, no matter what many may think, and no matter how the evidence stacks up at the committal, so jubilation and exultation should perhaps be somewhat muted??

This ain't over yet - the fat lady hasn't even started singing.

And we DO have to keep a corner of the mind in which to wonder if - just IF - we may have got it all wrong and the events of that night were quite different from our impressions.

Yeah, yeah, I know - shut up Doc! Stop spoiling things... ;) But for the sake of the girls, it would be nice if their dad was actually innocent of everything except being a jerk. I don't think that is the case, but what I think - and many others - doesn't matter. We have to let the process take its course.

Now, having said that, and ducking for incoming flak, what hashtags apart from #joshbavas do I follow? Anyone from here who is going have a hashtag and who will be tweeting?

Have a safe day all, and don't drink too much coffee - hearts will be racing enough already. :what:
Well said Doc. It is a Court process. We at WS simply don't have all the evidence yet. It is a fundamental principle of our justice system that the accused is considered innocent until proven guilty. IMO the Law will take its course over the next 6 days to determine whether the accused goes to Trial in the Supreme Court or not. The outcome remains unknown at this stage. WS are simply observers of the legal process. I imagine that we are about to introduced to some new evidence.

Morning all :) I'm still on holiday up in the mountains of Tassie, so can't be there physically, but will be following via 3G connection as and when I can.

At the risk of sounding like a wowser, perhaps we should all remember that he is still presumed innocent, no matter what many may think, and no matter how the evidence stacks up at the committal, so jubilation and exultation should perhaps be somewhat muted??

And we DO have to keep a corner of the mind in which to wonder if - just IF - we may have got it all wrong and the events of that night were quite different from our impressions.

Yeah, yeah, I know - shut up Doc! Stop spoiling things... ;) But for the sake of the girls, it would be nice if their dad was actually innocent of everything except being a jerk. I don't think that is the case, but what I think - and many others - doesn't matter. We have to let the process take its course.

Now, having said that, and ducking for incoming flak, what hashtags apart from #joshbavas do I follow? Anyone from here who is going have a hashtag and who will be tweeting?

Have a safe day all, and don't drink too much coffee - hearts will be racing enough already. :what:

Totally agree Doc OMG if that happens our police will be made out as fools because they will have to look for another murderer.
If so could GBC sue because of loss, pain & suffering?

Sorry Doc. Bugger that.
You would be hard put to find anyone with that attitude here
We know he's guilty
If that makes me a Red Neck so be it

I

Hi Doc I ageecwith you. I am trying to work out how to post from my mobile. I am out the front of the magistrates court which does not open till 8.30

Well Doc, all I'm hoping for is that IF he is guilty then he stays behind bars for a long, long time.
And IF he is guilty then those girls are better off without him around.

I understand what you're saying though. But sometimes these things just tend to stick out like an old dogs balls, don't they? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther