Baby Lisa Questions Not Asked?

jaybland3414134

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone involved in this case has asked the following questions?

1. DNA test on baby lisa and her two brothers
-has anyone obtained dna results for all three children. If baby Lisa is not Jeremy's child
baby that can provide motive new perspective regarding her mothers motives if she is
involved in her disappearance
2. For arguments sake assume Her mother was involved. Why would she want to claim all the
cell phones were stolen the night of Lisa's disappearance? Is it so to give more time for the "kidnapper" to get away in case her husband comes home early or her sons notice her missing. The mother would have excuse not to be able to call 911.
3. has anyone obtained subpoenas on the phones to find out what kind of activity was on the phones. Is it possible the mother got a prepaid phone without her husband knowing what it was for and he kept in the dark about what it was used for?
4. what were the questions asked on the polygraph tests and which ones did she fail? this is very important to understand exactly what the police claim she lied about. if she passed the question about killing her daughter but failed the question about knowing where she is that can help authorities focus on theory
5. Polygraphs are very reliable. All law enforcement agencies use them especially the FBI. They can actually be admitted into trial. Every state has different standards. I know in Ohio if the prosecutor and defense FIRST agree to admit a polygraph test into trial then the test is given and no matter the results it is admitted into trial. (so you cant take one before and pass and have it admitted) you have to agree first let it come in no matter the results and then take a polygraph test and it is admitted no matter the results. So i would like to know the questions and results of the test.
6. Is it normal for one son to fall asleep in the parents bed with the parents. If not it is a bit unusual the one night Lisa goes missing a son is sleeping in their bed. Is it to provide the mother with an alibi.

please provide any thoughts to these posts. I really would like everyone's opinion or criticism of the questions ive proposed.

okay so here's my opinion: Deborah definitely had something to do with this. Along with other peoples points, and the timeline I have created, Deborah not only deflected investigators, had the time and opportunity to do this.<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back