BD now questions SA's story about Hailey's disappearance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Billie is not smart, imo. She is lucky. My point was that she thinks, imo, that pointing a finger at Shawn now will some how change the perception that she is a suspect as well.

Too late. imo.

Because BJD is making these comments about SA in the context of the remains being found makes me believe she thinks or knows that the bones belong to Hailey. She did everything to defend him until now. If they broke up "awhile ago", why didn't she peep "awhile ago?" He has something on her and she is afraid of what will come out because of this, IMO.

I am leaning more this way myself. I did wonder if maybe she was beholden to SA for egotistical reasons, younger good looking man, you're as young as whoever you feel etc, so much so she could forgive his betrayal if he remained with her. But now I think the power balance could well be in her favour.

I also don't think she is dumb. The lies and inconsistencies have been successful so far. She still has supporters, she has garnered assistance from experienced people repeatedly (klaas, mcgonigle, two PIs, lawyers).

But none of the 'experienced people' stuck around, I guess it takes a bit to see through her. That in itself speaks volumes to me.

What happened to Carrie's support of Billie? Last I remember, was the interview where they were criticizing the investigation? Is she still supporting Billie?

Because BJD is making these comments about SA in the context of the remains being found makes me believe she thinks or knows that the bones belong to Hailey. She did everything to defend him until now. If they broke up "awhile ago", why didn't she peep "awhile ago?" He has something on her and she is afraid of what will come out because of this, IMO.

But didn't she do the same thing when the bones were found last year at the airfield near Big Spring? It's making me wonder if she does not know the actual location of Hailey's remains, only Shawn ...

But didn't she do the same thing when the bones were found last year at the airfield near Big Spring? It's making me wonder if she does not know the actual location of Hailey's remains, only Shawn ...

Did she make statements where she thought Shawn was involved in her daughter's disappearance when the body was found near the airfield? I don't remember that. I'm guessing they were still together then.

I also don't think she is dumb. The lies and inconsistencies have been successful so far. She still has supporters, she has garnered assistance from experienced people repeatedly (klaas, mcgonigle, two PIs, lawyers).

Experienced people might be trying to assist Hailey and not Billie. :(

[/B]

But none of the 'experienced people' stuck around, I guess it takes a bit to see through her. That in itself speaks volumes to me.

What happened to Carrie's support of Billie? Last I remember, was the interview where they were criticizing the investigation? Is she still supporting Billie?

Yes she Is.

I believe she did know where Hailey was but then didnt after a time. When Gayle went to CC searching Billie told Gayle of somewhere she should search but then nothing was there. I think Shawn moved Hailey to protect himself against Billie.

I believe she did know where Hailey was but then didnt after a time. When Gayle went to CC searching Billie told Gayle of somewhere she should search but then nothing was there. I think Shawn moved Hailey to protect himself against Billie.

This theory is starting to make sense to me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500