Bruce Bodel Fatal hit and run

k4lun4

Reaction score
My uncle Bruce Bodel was hit by a 2 door silver sedan on the 4th of July 2021. There was video of the accident, the person who hit him never hit the brakes before or after. The only information I have currently is what is listed on the Sheriffs website:
Any help or ideas of what can be done to help find my uncles killer would be appreciated.

So sorry to learn that this happened to your family!
It’s been devastating and frustrating at the same time, because it’s technically classified as an accident, I don’t think the investigators give it the same amount of attention as a murder investigation, even though the police actually asked us if my uncle had any enemies because the driver didn’t touch the brakes once, not before or after hitting him. And generally speaking it is an instinctive reaction to hit the brakes when you hit something. Especially if it does the amount of damage it looks like it did to the car. Which honestly made me wonder if there were more like this, not just in Diamond Bar CA but the cities around it. There really isn’t a search for something like that I don’t think. But I have wondered if the person who did it, has done it before. Especially if they had access to something like a chop shop.

It’s been devastating and frustrating at the same time, because it’s technically classified as an accident, I don’t think the investigators give it the same amount of attention as a murder investigation, even though the police actually asked us if my uncle had any enemies because the driver didn’t touch the brakes once, not before or after hitting him. And generally speaking it is an instinctive reaction to hit the brakes when you hit something. Especially if it does the amount of damage it looks like it did to the car. Which honestly made me wonder if there were more like this, not just in Diamond Bar CA but the cities around it. There really isn’t a search for something like that I don’t think. But I have wondered if the person who did it, has done it before. Especially if they had access to something like a chop shop.
Maybe Google specific search terms like location, date, times...maybe you'll get somewhere? I'm not very good at that kinda stuff, but I try..as far as mechanic or auto shops, (not saying they're all chop-shops) my guy says check automotive customization, fabrication and restoration, are a couple search terms to use...

Noticed, horrified, that this driver is apparently from Diamond Bar:

IDK how many people/drivers live in Diamond Bar, but....

jmho ymmv lrr

Noticed, horrified, that this driver is apparently from Diamond Bar:

IDK how many people/drivers live in Diamond Bar, but....

jmho ymmv lrr
I know, my sister saw another report to about another accident with a pedestrian getting hit by a sport car, she saw it in her feed but this one happened right after and she lost it. So I am trying to put together a list now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back