CA - 3-year old Arely Naomi Proctor killed by family members in botched exorcism - Apr 8, 2024

Clearsky

Reaction score

Arely’s final moments were described in detail by the Santa Clara County District Attorney’s 50-page memorandum. The memorandum filed April 3 outlines the DA’s case against Arely’s mother, Claudia Hernandez, uncle, Rene “Aaron” Hernandez Santos, and grandfather, Rene Trigueros Hernandez.

1712706067350.png1712706079748.png1712706094951.png

Brave toddler, 3, tried to escape and told mom 'I love you' while being 'exorcised' to death in church as prosecutors finally try to bring evil parents and grandfather to justice​

• Three-year-old Arely Naomi Proctor endured a 20-hour 'exorcism' at the hands of her California family before dying from her injuries in September 2021
  • The little girl vainly pleaded for her life and struggled to escape from mother Claudia Hernandez, her uncle and her grandfather new court documents reveal
  • Two years on authorities in San Jose have still to decide whether there is enough evidence to bring the family to trial
It took two hours for the family to call 911 after Arely finally stopped breathing at the Iglesia Apostoles y Profetas on September 24, 2021.

Last edited:
1712707430558.jpeg
Arely Naomi Proctor died in September 2021 after the three-year-old's family 'performed an exorcism' on her at the Iglesia Apostoles y Profetas church in San Jose

I just had to stop and take a bunch of deep breaths to control the rage I felt reading this.

This. Garbage. Kills. Kids.

And people keep doing it.

People keep torturing children to death while they beg for air, while they tell the people killing them that they love them.

And those people kill them anyway.

*points to my signature*

MOO

I just had to stop and take a bunch of deep breaths to control the rage I felt reading this.

This. Garbage. Kills. Kids.

And people keep doing it.

People keep torturing children to death while they beg for air, while they tell the people killing them that they love them.

And those people kill them anyway.

*points to my signature*

MOO
iamshadow21 ,you said the words I could not express. I agree.
I struggled even to type but I will try.
IMO
People will use Reiligon, to accuse children/person of Possession, being evil or doing doing bad things and then rope in others who agree, to torture in various way, medical, punishments etc as they say we were trying to help them because we love and wanted to help them.
They are lying .
They hated the Child and Person only wanted to hurt and make her/ them suffer with pain . They disliked them for what ever reason.
So twisting the words of the Bible. "Suffer the Little Children unto me, for the Kingdom of heaven is theirs."
I hope justice is served, but also in the afterlife, they face their Maker who will but give them the actual saying and real meaning before giving Justice.
IMO

This is such a heartbreaking case. She was almost the exact age of my precious granddaughter. A three year old is supposed to be oppositional, if she even was that… it’s how they continue on down the path of establishing their sense of self. This mother sounds like a woman with some narcissistic tendencies. Or she’s just evil. I’m so sick of these people.

Was glad to find others here thinking of little Arely.

this whole family claims God speaks to them. pfft. All three are sick sick sick. evil or mentally ill.

Fly high pretty baby, I'm sorry you were born into that sick family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592
Back