CA CA - San Diego, Natalia Donna Dupree, 54, transient, WhtFem found Dec ‘20

EmiliaRT007

Reaction score
I’m posting some rather unknown or new Does and unclaimed persons. Not much is known about Natalia. I couldn’t find too much info about her except for the little details I gathered on Namus. Bear with me, please. ‘:)

Full Name: Natalia Donna Dupree
Sex: Female
Race: White
Date Found: December 18, 2020
Hair: Brown

Details/Circumstances: Natalia was a 54 year old woman who lived a transient lifestyle. On December 18, 2020, a group of other transients found Natalia unresponsive in a parking lot. They flagged down an individual running by who then called 911. Fire Department and Law Enforcement arrived at the scene. Natalia was pronounced dead at the scene without any medical intervention due to postmortem changes.

I’m hoping we can find Natalia’s family and bring her home. Unclaimed persons cases are always super sad to me. Her case is UCP77220 on Namus.

I believe her name is actually Natalie Diana, not Natalia Donna.
Oh! That makes a bit more sense. Natalia wasn’t really a common name when she was born, so it makes more sense for her name to actually be Natalie. That was much more common. Maybe Natalia Donna was someone else. It’s funny because my best friend’s name is Natalia and her stepmother’s name is Donna so the name really kind of caught me off guard. Scary coincidence, that one was, lol. That’s interesting. I’ll have to look up that name.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2
Back