CO -LIVE TONIGHT 9 PM EASTERN ON WEBSLEUTHS RADIO/THE WATTS CASE

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
CALL IN (713) 955-0606

WE ARE GOING LIVE TONIGHT MY WONDERFUL TRUE CRIM FRIENDS. 9 PM EASTERN ON WEBSLEUTHS RADIO. CLICK RIGHT HERE TO LISTEN LIVE.

TONIGHT SEPTEMBER 12TH LIVE WEBSLEUTHS RADIO AT 9 PM EASTERN 6 PM PACIFiC

CALL IN AT (713) 955- 0606

August 13, Shannon Watts34, disappeared with her 3- and 4-year-old daughters, Bella and Celeste, from their home in Frederick, Colorado.

Her husband Chris told the news he had an "emotional" talk with Shannon before he disappeared.

Chris Watts told 9 news in Denver the situation has been traumatizing. “I’m just hoping right now that she’s somewhere safe…” he told the news station. “Like, this house is not the same. Last night was traumatic. Last night was – I can’t really stay in this house again with nobody here.”

Later Watts confessed to killing his wife but not to killing his kids. He blames his wife Shannan for killing his two daughters claiming he became so enraged that he killed his wife. Later Shanann was found buried in an oilfield where Chris worked. Bella and Celeste were found in close proximity to their mother's body.

Is Chris Watts telling the truth? Did Shanann really kill their two daughters and when Chris found out he went into a blind rage and killed Shanann? Or did Chris Watts kill his wife and kids? If so WHY?

Join us tonight at 9 PM Eastern as we welcome Sheryl McCollum from the Cold Case Investigative Research Institute, Levi Page from the podcast Crime and Scandal, and Websleuths member and verified attorney gitana1

Call in at (713) 955-0606

Listened to every minute! Excellent guests with terrific insights. I have followed this case since the beginning, and they answered questions I had never even thought of.

Thank you -- brilliant, factual information that was presented fairly. It's very sensitive information, and difficult to talk about. I also share the presenter's emotion for SW's parents and brother. Their appearance in the court room defines grief and devastation.

Thanks for the link :) I was able to listen today at work and thought it was very good and insightful !!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back