Cold Justice for the Springfield 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

dotr

Reaction score
Maybe someone could suggest this case for Season 6 ?
'Cold Justice' Is Back for Season 6. Here's How You Can Submit a Cold Case to the Show.
"The Cold Justice team is constantly on the lookout for new cold cases to investigate. Siegler says she gets emails every day from family members hoping to have her look into a loved one’s death. The show’s producers also reach out to law enforcement agencies about unsolved crimes.

Viewers can also submit cold cases via the Cold Justice tip line for the production company to review. You’ll need to provide your contact information as well as information about victim, when the incident occurred, the local law enforcement agency that’s handling the case.

For a case to make it on the show, local law enforcement needs to be willing to cooperate with producers and accept help from Siegler and her team.

“[W]e can’t work on any case unless the local law enforcement agency invites us to, because we have to have their files,” she explained to EW. “You know, you have all of these family members that want us to work their case, and they’ve maybe even hired a private investigator that’s done all this work, but unless we see the real file and we have the real witness statements and the evidence to test, there’s nothing we can do.”

Season 6 of Cold Justice premieres Saturday, February 16 at 6 p.m. ET on Oxygen."

Cold Justice Tip Line
Do you have a case that you want the people at Cold Justice to consider? Use the Cold Justice Tip Line below to submit information to the production company for review.

Thanks for trying, dotr, I know you've been advocating
this for the Springfield 3. I appreciate your effort and admire that you're trying to get something done. I believe what is going to hang this up is that local LE is unlikely to accept their help, especially with it being recorded on camera for television. I encourage everyone to try, though. I could be/want to be wrong. These ladies deserve justice.

I wouldn't discourage anyone from trying. But Cold Justice is effective in cases that have a limited suspect pool of people known to the victims and, in general, known to law enforcement as suspects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member