Condolences for Dylan's Family and Friends

Another holiday season has come and gone. I can only imagine the pain Dylan's dear mother and brother must have felt this year. I also believe that the perpetrator enjoyed that thought. I believe this is a crime centered on the theme of control and revenge.

For those of us who have been following this tragedy, and contributing to this thread I would say....don't give up. I have complete faith that this horrendous crime will be brought to justice this year. Don't stop believing this, or praying. Justice for Dylan!
God Bless.

Another holiday season has come and gone. I can only imagine the pain Dylan's dear mother and brother must have felt this year. I also believe that the perpetrator enjoyed that thought. I believe this is a crime centered on the theme of control and revenge.

For those of us who have been following this tragedy, and contributing to this thread I would say....don't give up. I have complete faith that this horrendous crime will be brought to justice this year. Don't stop believing this, or praying. Justice for Dylan!
God Bless.

From your lips to God's ears. :heartbeat:

I hope so. I think one day a mighty shout will come out of CO and we will all rejoice.........woefully, but rejoice nonetheless. :)

From your lips to God's ears. :heartbeat:

Well I sure do enough chit-chatting with him katydid23! Let's pray that this is one prayer He agrees with. I've had Him answer some of my prayers with a "no", but that had mostly to do with Ferrari's and the such....
; )

Poor Dylan needs to be under "Located", IMO. Certainly not a "hot case"

Still nothing :( makes me so sad. I haven't forgotten you Dyl :heartbeat:

Elaine, Cory, Mike and family: We are still here. Right beside you. We haven't forgotten Dylan. We haven't forgotten you. We still ache for your loss. We haven't given up hope. Justice will come for Dylan.

I don't know how to embed pictures but would love if someone would :)

Elaine, Cory, Mike and family: We are still here. Right beside you. We haven't forgotten Dylan. We haven't forgotten you. We still ache for your loss. We haven't given up hope. Justice will come for Dylan.

Amen and amen!

We are still waiting for justice. You are not alone. I didn't even know Dylan and he touched my heart.

Still thinking of Dylan often. Let's have justice.

Elaine, Cory and Mike... We will never forget your son/brother. We will never forget your loss.

I am sorry. I am just going to risk my membership here to say that one day I hope to come here and find an open forum. I hope to see this case broken wide open, by us I know that the moderators know what they are doing, and that I most certainly do not. But how I long for a chance to continue the dialog.

Holiday wishes to Elaine, Mike, Cory and all. You are in my heat. A memento to Dylan hangs on my tree. It is a simple little snowman cut-out that soys "Justice for Dylan" on the back. One day, I will write the date of an arrest on it. Then the date of conviction. There will be justice for Dylan.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back