Danny Sing is Innocent

Was he advised to use this reasoning in his first appeal? It just seems strange that he would say he did fire the gun in his first appeal, but you are saying that he didn't fire the gun as a reason for his innocence. I can't imagine this inconsistency would help in pursuing any further investigation into the court's decision.
Honestly, I’m not sure if he was advised, I will ask him. I believe at the time he still believed he had done it accidentally. His drunken state definitely complicated things.

We have two potential new witnesses who can verify that the shooting couldn’t have happened the way the witnesses said it did. I went through photos again and they show the same thing; something I noticed long ago, but didn’t know what to do with the information. So now I’m looking at the police reports again, and the reports from the hospital say no less than four times that the gunshot wound was to the back of the head- which is in direct contradiction with the witnesses stories and the coroner’s report. Was the coroner simply wrong or was there something hinky going on? Very suspicious!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back